Hello, I played Skyrim probably about 3000 hours and never yet found good enough mod combination to play vulnerable PC. Many mods debuff the player but do not give any helpers how to survive. Also all the mods use "cock sleeve" or "sex slave" or "slave" to describe sex crazed behaviour. Many of these mods also have bad written lines like SLEN because creator made the mod originally for lesbian sex and you get to there for call men "beautiful".

Title image. Thanks to wendysuckcandy.

title_thanks_to_nexus_wendysuckcandy.png.815d7f9e38bdbd138f4e0b6af8641863.png
(Outfit in the image is https://www.rektasmarket.com/post/h2135-s-pirate-series-2)

Development information has moved to

https://github.com/hoppaman/MindOfAHarlot/wiki

Development repository
https://github.com/hoppaman/MindOfAHarlot

TODO: Thanks
Sextoys

Edited by poporaltemporal
Filling up

Dialogues:

<first part removed as its already implemented with just bit different lines>

Tara: "Did you find the book?"
You: "Here it is. It says that to please sanguine you would have to do act of debauchery and call him. How did you manage to call him?"
Tara: "I.. I.. masturbated with the soulgem and called him. I had wine still left here and it was not enough to get drunk to get his attention."

Tara: "You could masturbate and we could both call on him.  You could use the soulgem again as it has lost its power now."
Tara: "I wish that he would also answer to me! That was ill of him to trap me in that gem."
You: "<blush> Fine I will do what you ask. My body is already feeling sensitive <sigh>."

Tara: "I.. tried to masturbate before the soulgem. It must have been enough for him when the soulgem slipped in my behind..."
Tara: "Remember he is the daedra of debauchery. You need to please him. "
You : "<even blushed your body tingles even you are speaking to stranger and the idea does not seem so difficult. You nod.>"

/You: "I won't do it there has to be other way!"
Tara: "You can try. You know  where I am bound. If you feel different you can come back here."

Edited by poporaltemporal
1 hour ago, hoxi said:

All interesting ideas. I wonder how you are going to implement it!

13 minutes ago, Sir Walter Ratleigh said:

Looks very promising and something I would definitely want to use. Looking forward to more updates and information.

Thanks guys. Currently I am stuck on implementation side due to newest SL having a compile issue on AE. I also want to track orgasms and not sure if SL tracking is enough and therefor might need to have SLSO requirement. ED86 seems not to update SLSO scripts for AE though and they give compile error.

I will most likely start implementing all non SL scripts while I am trying to figure out how to fix the SL errors.

I need to see how sanguine is done too. Since I want to snag him out of his plane.

Most social things to be done require publicity and people. Therefor inns seem good place. I considered implementing barmaid logic but it might be that I will use advantage of radiant prostitution. Its rather well implemented mod and its quests themselves also support my mods idea.

Its therefor highly likely that radiant prostitution becomes hard/semihard requirement for the mod. I still need to look into it though. I know that radiant prostitution can be extended with quests and adding protitute clothing and so on so my hopes are high.

6 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Most social things to be done require publicity and people. Therefor inns seem good place. I considered implementing barmaid logic but it might be that I will use advantage of radiant prostitution. Its rather well implemented mod and its quests themselves also support my mods idea.

Its therefor highly likely that radiant prostitution becomes hard/semihard requirement for the mod. I still need to look into it though. I know that radiant prostitution can be extended with quests and adding protitute clothing and so on so my hopes are high.

Radiant Prostitution would be good to add. It is a mod I am rarely without.  I also like the survival effect of swallow cum. I don't know why that isn't part of more mods, especially ones that apply Needs to the PC. Seems like that would be a great use. There are lots of things about this I am excited about.

12 hours ago, Sir Walter Ratleigh said:

Radiant Prostitution would be good to add. It is a mod I am rarely without.  I also like the survival effect of swallow cum. I don't know why that isn't part of more mods, especially ones that apply Needs to the PC. Seems like that would be a great use. There are lots of things about this I am excited about.

I will create SLS typed of functionality in the mod as I don't want to install SLS anymore. 90% of the mod is something I don't want to use. The BJ bits are the things I love in it.

5 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

I will create SLS typed of functionality in the mod as I don't want to install SLS anymore. 90% of the mod is something I don't want to use. The BJ bits are the things I love in it.

Same. I like certain functions of SLS but the overall mod has way too much that I don't want to use.

21 hours ago, Sir Walter Ratleigh said:

Any thoughts on making this interactive with Toys and Love?

Toys is one of the mods that I cant stand. It tries to mimic arousal framework with rousing and basically its mix of DD and SL frameworks. Since it tries to develop its own scenes. Of it also tries to make sex minigame so it tries to also take over SLSO.

It only has one good feature to me which is the fondling. I consider adding interactive fondling but it will be bit different. It will most likely use short animations ones that are already included in arousal frameworks. Or if DD or babo animations are usable I might consider using them. This fondling will cause keyword on the actor which tells to all that see her/him that she is fondling. Unvary fondler might find new friends.

8 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

That is interesting mod. Always love to have a mod similar to Bimbo of Skyrim. Although you mentioned Tara was the first experiment, that means there are other victims of the curse other than Tara and player.  We could have some quests relating to those victims too. 

Tara is the first and last experiment of the mage. I have not yet thought of how the Harlot status may spread. There is also technical questions of how the scripts run. So for now I try to implement things like they can be applied to NPCs but for now player and Tara are those that will act as Harlots or succubus. NPC support will be for the future. I like it that the player can turn over masculine females to something else. I need to also look into if its possible to override NPC combat AI with perks/magical effects.

Now to think of it. Sanguine or player as succubus may perhaps able to spread Harlot and Succubus status.

• poporaltemporal changed the title to Mod: (In development) Mind of a Harlot

Made modevent listener today and wrote first mod integrations to SLSF, spank that ass and deeper integration to sexlab.

I have still some issues with fondle ability that uses CK own animation events. I cannot figure out what make short animations loop. I would need that feature. I know that DD and SLA do that so it should open just by looking into it.

This sounds very promising, and it sounds like you're making real progress too.

Some thoughts:

1) If you can, allow some way for letting the player customize / add keywords whatever special outfits are used in the mod. There are so many sexy outfits out there and everyone probably has their own favourites. It would be nice to be able to use them :)

2) Similarly, if there's a way to let the player set the limits for the morphing I think that'd add real value as well. One person's "satisfyingly huge" tits may be another person's "barely there" or another person's "to ridiculously huge for my tastes".

3) Are you expecting regular content to be playable while under the curse? It might be cool to have some sort of Bimbo flirt/ seduce abilities that could help you negotiate difficult encounters without fighting - without being as powerful as a full on succubus, but pushing you further along the path of the curse. I can imagine the PC sidling up to some bandits with a "Heeey boys! What are you doing?" and negotiating some sort of arrangement.

4) Generally it sounds like there are three distinct directions after contracting the curse - 1) somehow fighting it off and becoming "normal" again, 2) embracing it and becoming empowered by it, starting sex-powered succubus gameplay, and 3) turning into a sex-crazed bimbo while losing your fighting powers, without getting the succubus sex powers. Is that correct?

5) Clamping Health / Mana / Stamina at 100 is going to be potentially intense... it's going to be interesting to see how that plays out in gameplay. I've done a few no XP, stuck at level 1 permanently games with prostitution mods enabled and it's been fairly interesting as long as there's enough non-combat quest content. However, venturing into any dungeons (or outside cities at all, depending on other mods) can be pretty risky. Do you picture this mod working hand in hand with defeat mods, or potentially including some sort of defeat like component on its own? Or do you expect players to focus almost exclusively on non-risky content?

Looking forward to seeing how this develops1 :)

Oh another thought... looking at your posts on debuffs, I think it might be good to let players set values for those buffs/ debuffs. Everyone has different modlists that balances their game differently, not to mention differing tastes. It would remove the challenge of tuning the buffs / debuffs perfectly and probably allow for more interesting mod combinations in the long run (I just know folks are going to combine this with SubLola, SL Survival, Devious Followers, and all sorts of other mods so some degree of flexibility might be useful).

BTW, did you ever look at Whorecraft? It has a bit of the same flavour and there might be some synergies and/ or good ideas to borrow (I think it got abandoned in a pretty good Beta stage).

33 minutes ago, Anunya said:

1) If you can, allow some way for letting the player customize / add keywords whatever special outfits are used in the mod. There are so many sexy outfits out there and everyone probably has their own favourites. It would be nice to be able to use them :)

For now I don't have any keywords for outfits. I thought to use KID for those anyway. Unless I get mod authors permission to actually include them in the mod. I tried to reach gunslicer for animations as he has many that can be fitting in some circumstances. Anyhoow this is actually on my mind as all people don't use same bodies anyway.  ?

2) Similarly, if there's a way to let the player set the limits for the morphing I think that'd add real value as well. One person's "satisfyingly huge" tits may be another person's "barely there" or another person's "to ridiculously huge for my tastes".

Most likely there will be enable setting and adjust sliders or json file that you can change. I have look into this and I want to adjust like 15 different sliders which would make the MCM menu messy. Also all the settings that I have already for different features even there are not many start to fill up the MCM source. :)

Another note in this is that how it technically works is that I cannot get nioverride values from character. So I am morphing the player blind.

I use bit funky setup myself. Where the weight slider actually tells on low that woman is without muscles and has bigger breasts and with high weight have muscles and smaller breasts.

3) Are you expecting regular content to be playable while under the curse? It might be cool to have some sort of Bimbo flirt/ seduce abilities that could help you negotiate difficult encounters without fighting - without being as powerful as a full on succubus, but pushing you further along the path of the curse. I can imagine the PC sidling up to some bandits with a "Heeey boys! What are you doing?" and negotiating some sort of arrangement.

My goal is attempt to provide ways to play all the content even you are bimboish.  As I described in the post earlier those ways will most likely be buffing illusion, sneak, enchants, speechcraft.. I might make staff important tool for harlot. If someone could do me staff carved in for of dragon penis that would be cool :D

4) Generally it sounds like there are three distinct directions after contracting the curse - 1) somehow fighting it off and becoming "normal" again, 2) embracing it and becoming empowered by it, starting sex-powered succubus gameplay, and 3) turning into a sex-crazed bimbo while losing your fighting powers, without getting the succubus sex powers. Is that correct?

At the first version there will be only few options to fight it. I have some dialogue and jests thought for sanguine that I want to do first. What comes to succubus. I see it so that succubus is sexual being who feeds from mere presence of lust and desire and my succubus will have passive feeding on self orgasm so you can't be greedy or you kill your lovers.

5) Clamping Health / Mana / Stamina at 100 is going to be potentially intense... it's going to be interesting to see how that plays out in gameplay. I've done a few no XP, stuck at level 1 permanently games with prostitution mods enabled and it's been fairly interesting as long as there's enough non-combat quest content. However, venturing into any dungeons (or outside cities at all, depending on other mods) can be pretty risky. Do you picture this mod working hand in hand with defeat mods, or potentially including some sort of defeat like component on its own? Or do you expect players to focus almost exclusively on non-risky content?

Bimbos of skyrim did something similar and it actually worked great up to about 20 levels. You can do much with illusion spells, followers and conjuration when you have right mods. I don't use defeat mods myself. I don't see any reason why harlot did not enjoy from some of the outcomes. Sanguine might have his way in this too.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops1 :)

?

48 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Oh another thought... looking at your posts on debuffs, I think it might be good to let players set values for those buffs/ debuffs. Everyone has different modlists that balances their game differently, not to mention differing tastes. It would remove the challenge of tuning the buffs / debuffs perfectly and probably allow for more interesting mod combinations in the long run (I just know folks are going to combine this with SubLola, SL Survival, Devious Followers, and all sorts of other mods so some degree of flexibility might be useful).

BTW, did you ever look at Whorecraft? It has a bit of the same flavour and there might be some synergies and/ or good ideas to borrow (I think it got abandoned in a pretty good Beta stage).

I used whorecraft for sometime but its not in the load order anymore. For the debuffs I would like to be strict. You have them or you are not harlot. I am implementing wide variety of this such as self thoughts etc that overlap with many features too. So my mod might not play well with other mods because duplicate functions. But lets see.