Today got the harlot thought system done and thought out. It should be easy to expand if someone would desire to make thoughts. Some work remains to be done thought as I want it to be dynamic like PC thinking "Did Jorleif look at me with that eye.". I want this feature be context aware and even possible that PC looks at jorleif that could trigger spank that ass event if PC looked Jorleif too long.

There start to be so many features that testing and and implementing rest of the things for beta submit is too much for this weekend. Hopefully will have first beta version for public next week.

1 hour ago, poporaltemporal said:

Today got the harlot thought system done and thought out. It should be easy to expand if someone would desire to make thoughts. Some work remains to be done thought as I want it to be dynamic like PC thinking "Did Jorleif look at me with that eye.". I want this feature be context aware and even possible that PC looks at jorleif that could trigger spank that ass event if PC looked Jorleif too long.

There start to be so many features that testing and and implementing rest of the things for beta submit is too much for this weekend. Hopefully will have first beta version for public next week.

Wow that's fast!

SubLola has "thoughts" going as well and it really enhances the experience - especially when you can write your own.

Re: adding thoughts, if you need thoughts written I'll happily bang some out for you if you need - if you set up a google spreadsheet with some context (what triggers it, can it be targeted at males females or both, general idea to be expressed) I can add a bunch of variations for you to use as you please.

Edited by Anunya

To have more lines for thought would be helpful thing. Here is what is already in.

https://github.com/hoppaman/MindOfAHarlot/blob/main/Scripts/Source/MoaH_ThoughtProviderFemale.psc

Shortly explained arousement and the harlot curse both have 3 stages. I think of "harlot curse" as sex addiction.

I am trying to create context aware system as I mentioned so if you have idea for like that player would think of something and it could even have reaction in the world as I described. I am interested of such ideas even they would be impossible to implement right now.

This file will be quest and acquintance aware. It will track your sex partners and purpose is to have that the character daydreams from her favorite partners.

https://github.com/hoppaman/MindOfAHarlot/blob/main/Scripts/Source/MoaH_ThoughtProviderFemaleMemory.psc

Google docs is perfect. You can brainstorm things and I will see what I put where and what I can implement.

11 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Re: adding thoughts, if you need thoughts written I'll happily bang some out for you if you need - if you set up a google spreadsheet with some context (what triggers it, can it be targeted at males females or both, general idea to be expressed) I can add a bunch of variations for you to use as you please.

Oh and don't write unisex thoughts. Try to keep things lore friendly and genders well separated. This is sexist mod ?

This sounds very good. Personally I love the idea of "cursed to love sex" but without making the character stupid. I've only read the starting post and just took a quick glance on your follow-ups so please excuse me if my suggestions are a bit off or already on the table.

College of Winterhold

It was a court magician that developed this magic and created Tara. So most likely he was at the college of winterhold and worked there/studied there.

Spoiler

There could be left over records and some students could have taken the research and did their own thing with it. Maybe they got expelled because it was forbidden knowledge or maybe the college does indeed plot to spread the curse on their own terms. This could lead to several implications:

• There are a few students that are developing and testing the curse. Maybe Sanguine already took root in their minds and manipulates them into spreading the curse to wreak havoc on winterhold.
    • 2 ways this could go. Either the male students understand what the curse does and they use it to make their college live a lot more interesting, which would turn all the females (and teachers) into victims. This could make one hell of a questline after enrolling into the college as a player.
    • They don't understand what they are dealing with at all and mistake the curse for a blessing since they gain increased magic power from the use of it. This would be female centric since they are the only students that can "profit" from it.
  • The mages of winterhold, i.e. the teachers or at least some of them, found the research and try to use it on their own leading to a questline of forced "harlotification". Probably the male teachers would request certain enchantments before the player could progress in the college questline as a new kind of curriculum. Maybe the female teachers get word of it and try to prevent it and give the player the tools to reduce the effects and maybe even break it.
  • Additional enemies: A small group of students/teachers saw the research and tried to advocate it within the college. But the mages were moral and expelled them from Winterhold to make sure that their image of a world destroying force does not get even worse. The player can encounter enemies that are able to sling curse missles (spell distributed through SPID to mage type enemies) that curse the player with the harlot curse. The college/cour wizards can break/weaken the curse - for a price (make it a gold sink - maybe distribute certain artifacts into dungeon chests so that the player needs to do stuff while being cursed).

Power from lust

Or on how to provide power while playing a vulnerable character. I personally don't like the "sex enemy to death" trope so my ideas are more based on "drawing power from lust"

Spoiler

In my opinion "vulnerability" in Skyrim is very hard to achieve. Most mods try to do it by lowering stats. Which is fine but most often this leads to simply a lot of reloads or in the case of death alternatives mods a lot of respawning. Skyrim in my opinion is a clunky game combat wise and does not lent itself to "don't get hit" gameplay.

Another method are combat rape mods. You are weak and pretty so okay, skyrim is a harsh world. What happens after that is the key though. There a few ways mods go about this. One is combat events. Something happens after a rape event. Personally I categorize events of that sort like this: 

• Loop breaker: The events break the curent gameplay loop. Events like the player gets transported to Simple Slavery or wakes up at an inn or gets enslaved in some other way that makes it impossible to continue doing what you were doing. I.e. you were dungeon exploring -> defeat -> back to the city, or traveling -> defeat -> enslavement. There is merit to this kind of event because you never may know what will happend and where you will end up. Personally I grew to dislike this cause I never get shit done this way. It also does not help the "power from lust" principle cause after the sexy time you can't do anything with it since you are in a city or stuck dealing with something else.
  • Difficulty increaser: The event happens and as a consequence the difficulty of the game increases. This can be done with debuffs (like the exhaustion debuff from SL Defeat after a rape) or taking away equipment/ressources (stealing gold/potions and/or destroying weapons/armors), or adding detrimental equipment (Devious Devices).
  • The fast ones: They simple play the sexy time event and do nothing afterwards.

I personally see the most potential for your mod in the last 2. This of course something your mod does not do itself but could be designed around. I also don't really like the whole "sex someone to kill" aspect of the Succubus tree. I much prefer that lust, sex and everything the other sex has to offer empowers the "blessed one" to be above those that slept with her. So in terms of gameplay it would look like this:

Combat -> defeat/seduction/surrender -> sex -> buff according to amount of sex (more for gangbang/longer encounters) vs. consequences the combat rape mods impose -> maybe debuff enemy -> return to regular gameplay with additional buffs to tear those that touched you a new one.

This could be done either through a perk tree (which is always hard because the different skyrim versions don't all support the same custom skill frameworks) or a base buff that scales with increasing harlot score/harlot proficiency. The more you tap into your carnal self the more energy you can draw from lust.

Another idea would be to make cum a ressource. Or anything else that Sexlab provides for that matter. Orgasms of yourself and of your partner, amount of sex acts, cum, pregnancy status, arousal (the higher the better for baseline stat buffs but consumed as a ressource for power so you weaken yourself using the powers). You have cum layers and mods like Fill Her Up. Stored cum could be consumed for powerful effects. Spells that increase basic stats drastically for a short time, spells that compell enemies to fuck each other silly without a care for everything else (basically paralizing them for a long time), spells to conjure specific Sanguine blessed weapons/armors, enhancing potions (tie in with the Cum Alchemy mod?), etc, I would love something like that. This would add addintional ressource management, would automatically tie in with mods like SL Survival (cum addiction), Fill Her Up (extra ressources to "carry around") and make cum a meanigful addition to regular gameplay that is not only detrimental.

It would also mean that the harlot needs sex to get shit done. And she knows it. So she tries to get it. Not only sex (succubus) but cum ("cum magic") as well.

Another way to make the player vulnerable are force greets. Most of it you have already covered. So this is short. Depending on certain conditions other non-enemy NPC see the PC as being vulnerable and approach her with varying consequences. Good way to keep "being powered up" since engaging in sex brings certain perks that the harlot needs to not flop over dead when a random wolf jumps from behind a bush and bites her to death within a few seconds.

Then there are the "prohibitor" i.e. mods that prevent the player character from using all the tools she would normally have. Devious Devices are such things since they not only block slots but also equip devices that make normal gameplay more difficult and/or tedious. Other mods that fall in this category are stuff like Naked Dungeons that strip you when entering a dungeon or anything else that prohibits equipping certain armor parts to comply with certain rules (Slaverun, SLS, Submissive Lola, etc.).

For the Harlot these things could be turned into a positive. A pretty little thing bound and presenting herself has a way better chance to attract the right kind of attention to get fucked. Combined with force greets and a mechanic that increases the chance of approaches or NPCs accepting the proposition the PC made gives a nice way to get to the ressources the succubus/harlot needs.

Soooo.... Now there is one problem still. All the ways to weaken the player are fine as long as they are done in moderation (differrent mods stacking onto each other is a thing). And providing sneaky options (like tying shoe laces - love that idea btw) is also fun and fine. But those are single target. They help greatly in 1 vs 1 scenarios. And in 1 vs many it may reduce the number of oppenents by 1 before the fight really starts, but that still means the weak PC - after using her advantages - may need to fight all the remaining enemies while being comparably weaker than a regular PC. So there should be some way to make these encounters more managable. Still need to think about how to achieve this.

Fitting Skills

So Harlots are physically weak, but retain their intelligence and are morally currupt.

Spoiler

Everything that depends on strength is a bad fit. Weapons are out, Heavy Armor and Smithing are out. Debuffing the skills may be an option. Though ruling out Smithing presents the problem of aquiring other skimpy armors. Probably out of the scope of this mod though.

Stuff that depends on dexterity is at least neutral. Sneak and probably Light Armor fall under this. Light armor because otherwise it will be hard to get skimpy enough clothing without modifying a lot of light armor mods into clothing.

Intelligence based skills are neutral and benefit greatly from engaging in "harlotty activities". This is Alchemy, Magic as a whole with Illusion beneffiting the most and Destruction the least, Alteration (strenghtening oneself while consuming ressources), Conjuration (offering ressources/sexual energy to summon Sanguines aid) and Restoration (offering life/cum in exchange for vitality - and fertility when using pregnancy mods). Of course Illusion is the perfect school of magic to go with it. That is a no brainer. Besides a few sexlab specific spells there is no need to change or add anything I would think. but the other schools fit into the narrative as well.

Maybe instead of debuffing destruction spells it could come with some other kind of punishment for using it. Sanguine dislikes the brute force appraoch as such he has a nasty suprise for anyone disregarding his wishes while under his influence.

Enchanting could provide access to certain "alure" enchantments that give additional attention and maybe one could substitute soul gems with a huge amount of cum (there a whole lot of little souls in it anyway).

Then Pickpocketing which is just as much dexterity as wits and tricks. This also goes well with Alchemy since poisoning an enemy is an effective and quite feminine way to deal with opposition. Maybe there could be additional mechanics that allow poisoning while kissing/sex.

Concerning appearance

Let the fashion wars begin. But maybe you can ease your burden with already existing options.

Spoiler

There is yps immersive fashion which does a lot of stuff for being fashionable. Then there is also Wartimes - an alternate start mod from Monoman1 (he made a greatly expanded enhanced version) which uses it a lot. Maybe you could get some inspiration from that and piggy back on it? Those are great mods and not having those systems comatible with your approach would probably mean that a lot of modders need to decide which mod to use.

Yps also does a few things to make the player more vulnerable. Like stagger chance and slower movement speed when wearing high heels. It also has force greets when being fashionable but they don't lead to anything and are mostly just fluff (and a bit annoying in my opinion).

The real challenge will probably be on how to identify skimpy armor/clothes. This is just hard. No real standard for modders what slots to use for what and no easy way to patch or categorize armor. The babo mods try to solve this with adding keywords to armors but those need to be added manually and that is a pain in the ass when doing that for the big armor collections out there. Min has made a Synthesis patch but that works off of string comparison and only catches those armor parts that were named in certain ways.

The other approach I'm aware of can be found in Monoman1s mod Milk Addict. It provides a pop up menu when wearing an armor asking how slutty that armor is. The player then decides on a category and the armor then gets saved to a .json file.

I'm very interested in what your approach will be with this.

Requirements:

As a suggestion - though you probably know this already - try having a soft dependency whenever possible. Not only for those whose plugin count is still important (LE and VR players will love you) but also for anyone not wanting to add certain mods.

For example:

Spoiler

SLSO - great mod but difficult in VR and changes base SL scripts to achieve what it does. SL Survival has it as a soft dependencies and only allows certain features when SLSO is installed.

DWA - Dripping When Aroused? Please don't put it in as a hard requirement. I like almost all of Ed's mods but this one always broke on me somehow. The benefit for an esp slot is also not that great in my opinion.

SLHH - I'm currently using it since I'm trying out the baka line of mods but there are several people avoiding these mods because the tend to break or make other stuff break.

On a last note: it would be awesome if the mod would work in VR. I'll gladly help to test stuff if you are willing to try and support it.

Edited by Silvain
On 1/6/2023 at 4:08 PM, Silvain said:

This sounds very good. Personally I love the idea of "cursed to love sex" but without making the character stupid. I've only read the starting post and just took a quick glance on your follow-ups so please excuse me if my suggestions are a bit off or already on the table.

?

College of Winterhold

It was a court magician that developed this magic and created Tara. So most likely he was at the college of winterhold and worked there/studied there.

Hide contents

There could be left over records and some students could have taken the research and did their own thing with it. Maybe they got expelled because it was forbidden knowledge or maybe the college does indeed plot to spread the curse on their own terms. This could lead to several implications:

• There are a few students that are developing and testing the curse. Maybe Sanguine already took root in their minds and manipulates them into spreading the curse to wreak havoc on winterhold.
    • 2 ways this could go. Either the male students understand what the curse does and they use it to make their college live a lot more interesting, which would turn all the females (and teachers) into victims. This could make one hell of a questline after enrolling into the college as a player.
    • They don't understand what they are dealing with at all and mistake the curse for a blessing since they gain increased magic power from the use of it. This would be female centric since they are the only students that can "profit" from it.
  • The mages of winterhold, i.e. the teachers or at least some of them, found the research and try to use it on their own leading to a questline of forced "harlotification". Probably the male teachers would request certain enchantments before the player could progress in the college questline as a new kind of curriculum. Maybe the female teachers get word of it and try to prevent it and give the player the tools to reduce the effects and maybe even break it.
  • Additional enemies: A small group of students/teachers saw the research and tried to advocate it within the college. But the mages were moral and expelled them from Winterhold to make sure that their image of a world destroying force does not get even worse. The player can encounter enemies that are able to sling curse missles (spell distributed through SPID to mage type enemies) that curse the player with the harlot curse. The college/cour wizards can break/weaken the curse - for a price (make it a gold sink - maybe distribute certain artifacts into dungeon chests so that the player needs to do stuff while being cursed).

Tara is already in the module and her history is written in. Tara won't be changed but your idea is nice. I have already many quests on my mind so I can promise to use this one though. This could be used if player decided to find cure from college from winterhold though. It would not be perfectly lore friendly as player could be the arch mage by then though.

Power from lust

Or on how to provide power while playing a vulnerable character. I personally don't like the "sex enemy to death" trope so my ideas are more based on "drawing power from lust"

Reveal hidden contents

In my opinion "vulnerability" in Skyrim is very hard to achieve. Most mods try to do it by lowering stats. Which is fine but most often this leads to simply a lot of reloads or in the case of death alternatives mods a lot of respawning. Skyrim in my opinion is a clunky game combat wise and does not lent itself to "don't get hit" gameplay.

Another method are combat rape mods. You are weak and pretty so okay, skyrim is a harsh world. What happens after that is the key though. There a few ways mods go about this. One is combat events. Something happens after a rape event. Personally I categorize events of that sort like this: 

• Loop breaker: The events break the curent gameplay loop. Events like the player gets transported to Simple Slavery or wakes up at an inn or gets enslaved in some other way that makes it impossible to continue doing what you were doing. I.e. you were dungeon exploring -> defeat -> back to the city, or traveling -> defeat -> enslavement. There is merit to this kind of event because you never may know what will happend and where you will end up. Personally I grew to dislike this cause I never get shit done this way. It also does not help the "power from lust" principle cause after the sexy time you can't do anything with it since you are in a city or stuck dealing with something else.
  • Difficulty increaser: The event happens and as a consequence the difficulty of the game increases. This can be done with debuffs (like the exhaustion debuff from SL Defeat after a rape) or taking away equipment/ressources (stealing gold/potions and/or destroying weapons/armors), or adding detrimental equipment (Devious Devices).
  • The fast ones: They simple play the sexy time event and do nothing afterwards.

I personally see the most potential for your mod in the last 2. This of course something your mod does not do itself but could be designed around. I also don't really like the whole "sex someone to kill" aspect of the Succubus tree. I much prefer that lust, sex and everything the other sex has to offer empowers the "blessed one" to be above those that slept with her. So in terms of gameplay it would look like this:

Combat -> defeat/seduction/surrender -> sex -> buff according to amount of sex (more for gangbang/longer encounters) vs. consequences the combat rape mods impose -> maybe debuff enemy -> return to regular gameplay with additional buffs to tear those that touched you a new one.

This could be done either through a perk tree (which is always hard because the different skyrim versions don't all support the same custom skill frameworks) or a base buff that scales with increasing harlot score/harlot proficiency. The more you tap into your carnal self the more energy you can draw from lust.

Another idea would be to make cum a ressource. Or anything else that Sexlab provides for that matter. Orgasms of yourself and of your partner, amount of sex acts, cum, pregnancy status, arousal (the higher the better for baseline stat buffs but consumed as a ressource for power so you weaken yourself using the powers). You have cum layers and mods like Fill Her Up. Stored cum could be consumed for powerful effects. Spells that increase basic stats drastically for a short time, spells that compell enemies to fuck each other silly without a care for everything else (basically paralizing them for a long time), spells to conjure specific Sanguine blessed weapons/armors, enhancing potions (tie in with the Cum Alchemy mod?), etc, I would love something like that. This would add addintional ressource management, would automatically tie in with mods like SL Survival (cum addiction), Fill Her Up (extra ressources to "carry around") and make cum a meanigful addition to regular gameplay that is not only detrimental.

It would also mean that the harlot needs sex to get shit done. And she knows it. So she tries to get it. Not only sex (succubus) but cum ("cum magic") as well.

Another way to make the player vulnerable are force greets. Most of it you have already covered. So this is short. Depending on certain conditions other non-enemy NPC see the PC as being vulnerable and approach her with varying consequences. Good way to keep "being powered up" since engaging in sex brings certain perks that the harlot needs to not flop over dead when a random wolf jumps from behind a bush and bites her to death within a few seconds.

Then there are the "prohibitor" i.e. mods that prevent the player character from using all the tools she would normally have. Devious Devices are such things since they not only block slots but also equip devices that make normal gameplay more difficult and/or tedious. Other mods that fall in this category are stuff like Naked Dungeons that strip you when entering a dungeon or anything else that prohibits equipping certain armor parts to comply with certain rules (Slaverun, SLS, Submissive Lola, etc.).

For the Harlot these things could be turned into a positive. A pretty little thing bound and presenting herself has a way better chance to attract the right kind of attention to get fucked. Combined with force greets and a mechanic that increases the chance of approaches or NPCs accepting the proposition the PC made gives a nice way to get to the ressources the succubus/harlot needs.

Soooo.... Now there is one problem still. All the ways to weaken the player are fine as long as they are done in moderation (differrent mods stacking onto each other is a thing). And providing sneaky options (like tying shoe laces - love that idea btw) is also fun and fine. But those are single target. They help greatly in 1 vs 1 scenarios. And in 1 vs many it may reduce the number of oppenents by 1 before the fight really starts, but that still means the weak PC - after using her advantages - may need to fight all the remaining enemies while being comparably weaker than a regular PC. So there should be some way to make these encounters more managable. Still need to think about how to achieve this.

I note here that its difficult to reply very long "hidden contents" so excuse me if I can't reply everything in it.

1) Weakness / curse

I already have pretty good weakness made. Needs bit of tweaks but almost there. Merely making weapons to do almost no damage does miracles :)

2) Succubus play

I do not intend to make fight with sex gameplay viable. Player can try to do it but they probably die to next npc killing them when she is having sex. My intention is to add more skills/spells and add effects that you have not seen in any other mods yet. It can be for some too much but I also want tiny bit of humour in. For example of this. Harlot might get sneak skill "tie legs" if it fails harlot get attacked if it succeeds harlot gets attacked but the npc will fall and are unable to get up for lets say 5 sec. For Succubus this could be "infuse daydream" which could lead to several results or on higher levels Succubus could infuse her influence on the sneaked target so it fought short time for the succubus.

3) Cum as resource

I won't spoil it too much but it will be there. But not in the first version. I also want to add Harlot unique item which would be "might of dragons" that would actually be dragon cock on a stick. It would spurt of dragon cum and cause different reactions and effects of the NPCs the cum hits. Its dragon cum after all so is magical :D

4) Force greet

Force greet will be there but for now I think that player only gets force greeted as reaction of her doing. There might be some kind of blocking dialogue if player ignores sanguine or does not seek cure from priests. But that will be done after the first release.

5) Prohibitor

Prohibition is not needed. Player will have hard time getting her needed desire unless you have dialogue mod that allows every flirt attempt to hit.

Harlot will get unique items from Sanguine that balance out some things that she looses. But lets see. One is already thought.

Other)

Succubus and maybe even the harlot may a) arousal from nearby men b) power from arousal to their spells and skill. I need to still look into this as I am not completely sure how heavy it is to do distance checks ever few seconds. This could become "optional" feature of the mod if it makes problems for somebody.

Fitting Skills

So Harlots are physically weak, but retain their intelligence and are morally currupt.

Reveal hidden contents

Everything that depends on strength is a bad fit. Weapons are out, Heavy Armor and Smithing are out. Debuffing the skills may be an option. Though ruling out Smithing presents the problem of aquiring other skimpy armors. Probably out of the scope of this mod though.

Stuff that depends on dexterity is at least neutral. Sneak and probably Light Armor fall under this. Light armor because otherwise it will be hard to get skimpy enough clothing without modifying a lot of light armor mods into clothing.

Intelligence based skills are neutral and benefit greatly from engaging in "harlotty activities". This is Alchemy, Magic as a whole with Illusion beneffiting the most and Destruction the least, Alteration (strenghtening oneself while consuming ressources), Conjuration (offering ressources/sexual energy to summon Sanguines aid) and Restoration (offering life/cum in exchange for vitality - and fertility when using pregnancy mods). Of course Illusion is the perfect school of magic to go with it. That is a no brainer. Besides a few sexlab specific spells there is no need to change or add anything I would think. but the other schools fit into the narrative as well.

Maybe instead of debuffing destruction spells it could come with some other kind of punishment for using it. Sanguine dislikes the brute force appraoch as such he has a nasty suprise for anyone disregarding his wishes while under his influence.

Enchanting could provide access to certain "alure" enchantments that give additional attention and maybe one could substitute soul gems with a huge amount of cum (there a whole lot of little souls in it anyway).

Then Pickpocketing which is just as much dexterity as wits and tricks. This also goes well with Alchemy since poisoning an enemy is an effective and quite feminine way to deal with opposition. Maybe there could be additional mechanics that allow poisoning while kissing/sex.

Agree with most of the things and I wont open it all here. I might change the light armor debuff so that its less and player actually gets debuff if they wear armor. Enchanting is pretty good on combating the debuffs. So I would say enchanting is must for the Harlot.

Concerning appearance

Let the fashion wars begin. But maybe you can ease your burden with already existing options.

Reveal hidden contents

There is yps immersive fashion which does a lot of stuff for being fashionable. Then there is also Wartimes - an alternate start mod from Monoman1 (he made a greatly expanded enhanced version) which uses it a lot. Maybe you could get some inspiration from that and piggy back on it? Those are great mods and not having those systems comatible with your approach would probably mean that a lot of modders need to decide which mod to use.

Yps also does a few things to make the player more vulnerable. Like stagger chance and slower movement speed when wearing high heels. It also has force greets when being fashionable but they don't lead to anything and are mostly just fluff (and a bit annoying in my opinion).

The real challenge will probably be on how to identify skimpy armor/clothes. This is just hard. No real standard for modders what slots to use for what and no easy way to patch or categorize armor. The babo mods try to solve this with adding keywords to armors but those need to be added manually and that is a pain in the ass when doing that for the big armor collections out there. Min has made a Synthesis patch but that works off of string comparison and only catches those armor parts that were named in certain ways.

The other approach I'm aware of can be found in Monoman1s mod Milk Addict. It provides a pop up menu when wearing an armor asking how slutty that armor is. The player then decides on a category and the armor then gets saved to a .json file.

I'm very interested in what your approach will be with this.

YPS is complete no go. Its buggy and makes things really bad way. Only good thing about it is its the immersion aspect that you need to go get things done from radiant rainment.

I was not aware Wartimes had something adding into this?

Keywords and armor. We have KID now and github. If you want something added to sexy tag you make pull request to kid file. Here is really quick example. This could be in MoaH_Heels_KID.ini. And "sexy armor" could be defined already existing keywords.

Keyword = ClothingHighHeels|Armor|*Heel,*HH

;EroticArmor
Keyword = 0x8C7F6~SexLabAroused.esm|Armor|*Heel,*HH

; Custom Mods
;______________________________________________________________________
Keyword = ClothingHighHeels|Armor|*Jennes

Requirements:

As a suggestion - though you probably know this already - try having a soft dependency whenever possible. Not only for those whose plugin count is still important (LE and VR players will love you) but also for anyone not wanting to add certain mods.

For example:

Reveal hidden contents

SLSO - great mod but difficult in VR and changes base SL scripts to achieve what it does. SL Survival has it as a soft dependencies and only allows certain features when SLSO is installed.

DWA - Dripping When Aroused? Please don't put it in as a hard requirement. I like almost all of Ed's mods but this one always broke on me somehow. The benefit for an esp slot is also not that great in my opinion.

SLHH - I'm currently using it since I'm trying out the baka line of mods but there are several people avoiding these mods because the tend to break or make other stuff break.

SLSO wont be hard requirement. But you will be missing out if you don't have it.

There is only few things in DWA that I want to have. I want to tune them anyway so I might drop DWA requirement and implement them myself. For example I want screen space modifier that makes it clear to player that something is going on. It does not have to be strong just enough that player sees change.  I would like to have heartbeat and somehow excited breath there but well lets see. Also squirt and drips are nice but DWA does them too much. I want DWA out of my own list because of the mod limit its ESP file and contributes to max mods.

SLHH is still bit on the gray area. Its only mod that makes player to actually able to resist rape. I did not get to rape events yet but when I do I would like more immersive way than just that player gets to rape scene. Sadly SLHH got just updated and it now requires Baka motion pack and probably DAR that does not support latest AE.

On a last note: it would be awesome if the mod would work in VR. I'll gladly help to test stuff if you are willing to try and support it.

This will be greatly appreciated. I just want the content be ready before test. I have almost set of things now that could be tested but I have some problems with dialogue with Tara and I need to do some last bits for the introduction quest and tweak the debuffs.

Thanks for the input its appreciated.

Tara won't be changed but your idea is nice. I have already many quests on my mind so I can promise to use this one though.

Don't worry, I'm just happy that it may help your inspiration at some point. I'm not expecting anything I wrote to actually show up in the mod. That is completely your baby. :D

But if you like it and want to implement it at some point, it could be just another perspective of the same magic. Like the court wizard created Tara, but at the same time some other mage at the college found another way to access the same kind of magic and things went wrong again. Just in a slightly different way. So the Tara lore isn't touched and you even be able to write in some kind of rivalry between the court mage and the college. Who creates the better harlot? Let the race begin!

Merely making weapons to do almost no damage does miracles

That's pretty harsh :D

I play a lot with SL Survival and it something similiar. Reducing female stats and buffing male stats across the board. Males get more damage, live, stamina, etc. and females less. Having your effects on top would be a lot. Other mods also debuff stuff like this. So my suggestion would be a toggle, or maybe even a slider. So the user can adjust it to their setup and LO.

My intention is to add more skills/spells and add effects that you have not seen in any other mods yet.

Awesome! Compeltely on board with this.

Its dragon cum after all so is magical

Sweet, if you go down that route there could be different effects for different cum. Trolls have regenerative powers so maybe their cum could be used to heal followers in a fight. This reminds me of another mod that I'm waiting for in VR. This one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/80047 It's safe for work but I love the mechanic.

I might change the light armor debuff so that its less and player actually gets debuff if they wear armor

Maybe something along the lines SL Survival does. It has varying licences that the player need to purchase. The regular armor licence is expensive. But the bikini armor licence is a lot cheaper. It comes with a curse though punishing equipping armor that is not tagged with the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword heavily.

YPS is complete no go. Its buggy and makes things really bad way.

Can't say much about the techincal aspect of it, but I'm using it for quite some time now and with Monoman1s tweaked version of the mod I never had any gamebreaking issues. Just some very minor bugs with arousal. expiring makeup and rare inventory lockouts due to hair updates.

Anyway Wartimes uses it quite a lot and I suspect it's used quite a lot. If you wanna take a look at it it's here:https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/page/39/#comment-3436353 

The mod requires the character to invest more and more into their appearance. So it starts with regular makeup, then nail polish, wearing nylons/stockings, high heels and an increasing number of piercings.

If you don't comply with the rules laid out by the mods (which get increasingly stricter) you get punished for it.

We have KID now and github

I know of KID but never got really into it. Need to try again though it seems. And you probably mean your github for the mod?

SLSO wont be hard requirement. But you will be missing out if you don't have it.

Fair and to be expected. I still have to get SLSO working in VR. Every time I tried it it made every sex scene spin like crazy. Even with the no spin patch. It's weird.

SLHH is still bit on the gray area. Its only mod that makes player to actually able to resist rape.

Well it depends. Defeat has a struggle minigame. Aroused Creatures as well. Battle Fuck! is one giant minigame. But most dialog based mods do indeed just let the rape play out.

But on a rather selfish note: SLHH requires a no-spin patch on Skyrim VR (without it the struggle animation spins the camera around for the whole duration... it makes you puke in VR xD). Sadly the author who did the first ones isn't really updating them anymore and nobody took his torch for VR. So we are stuck with like version 3.44 which does not make the whole thing more stable. So I would rather not see it as a hard requirement. But the VR crowd isn't that big to begin with so maybe it's not worth the extra time to find another solution.

I just want the content be ready before test.

Sure thing. Didn't mean to put you under pressure.

Thanks for the input its appreciated.

Thanks for developing the mod in such an open manner. ;)

25 minutes ago, Silvain said:

Don't worry, I'm just happy that it may help your inspiration at some point. I'm not expecting anything I wrote to actually show up in the mod. That is completely your baby. :D

But if you like it and want to implement it at some point, it could be just another perspective of the same magic. Like the court wizard created Tara, but at the same time some other mage at the college found another way to access the same kind of magic and things went wrong again. Just in a slightly different way. So the Tara lore isn't touched and you even be able to write in some kind of rivalry between the court mage and the college. Who creates the better harlot? Let the race begin!

?

That's pretty harsh :D

I play a lot with SL Survival and it something similiar. Reducing female stats and buffing male stats across the board. Males get more damage, live, stamina, etc. and females less. Having your effects on top would be a lot. Other mods also debuff stuff like this. So my suggestion would be a toggle, or maybe even a slider. So the user can adjust it to their setup and LO.

Adjusting is probably no go but I keep it in mind when I tweak the effects. I need to rewrite some of it that I get the magic effect page clean.

Awesome! Compeltely on board with this.

?

Sweet, if you go down that route there could be different effects for different cum. Trolls have regenerative powers so maybe their cum could be used to heal followers in a fight. This reminds me of another mod that I'm waiting for in VR. This one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/80047 It's safe for work but I love the mechanic.

:) that would be humoristic but well perhaps bit too much.  Also spurting cum on men anfry at you or not probably would make them angry at you :D

Maybe something along the lines SL Survival does. It has varying licences that the player need to purchase. The regular armor licence is expensive. But the bikini armor licence is a lot cheaper. It comes with a curse though punishing equipping armor that is not tagged with the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword heavily.

I did never like the license in SLS. I always tried it on fresh game start and paying 1000-20000 gold for to do anything was too harsh. Then the freaking rules bugged on me several times and I lost the licenses for no reason. I also think the whole gate guard thing was completely silly idea. Because those were mod added npcs that really did not fit the game. Creator could have easily make it so it used guards at the gate.

Can't say much about the techincal aspect of it, but I'm using it for quite some time now and with Monoman1s tweaked version of the mod I never had any gamebreaking issues. Just some very minor bugs with arousal. expiring makeup and rare inventory lockouts due to hair updates.

Anyway Wartimes uses it quite a lot and I suspect it's used quite a lot. If you wanna take a look at it it's here:https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/page/39/#comment-3436353 

Never tried those tweaks. I simply don't like the ways the piercings etc are done. I would like to have vanity aspect in my mod but sadly YPS is too clunky to trust on it so I might write small feature of my own.

The mod requires the character to invest more and more into their appearance. So it starts with regular makeup, then nail polish, wearing nylons/stockings, high heels and an increasing number of piercings.

If you don't comply with the rules laid out by the mods (which get increasingly stricter) you get punished for it.

Thats really interesting. Did not know there was such features in it. Should try it out.

I know of KID but never got really into it. Need to try again though it seems. And you probably mean your github for the mod?

I mean [Keyword Item Distributor](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728).Yes file would reside in my github. That people could suggest mods to add to keyword.

Fair and to be expected. I still have to get SLSO working in VR. Every time I tried it it made every sex scene spin like crazy. Even with the no spin patch. It's weird.

SLSO is mess right now ED86 doesnt update it on AE and I cannot have it on while developing. It runs ok though in game. I also worry that it doesnt work with SLA version 29 because it overrides some SLA files.

Well it depends. Defeat has a struggle minigame. Aroused Creatures as well. Battle Fuck! is one giant minigame. But most dialog based mods do indeed just let the rape play out.

But on a rather selfish note: SLHH requires a no-spin patch on Skyrim VR (without it the struggle animation spins the camera around for the whole duration... it makes you puke in VR xD). Sadly the author who did the first ones isn't really updating them anymore and nobody took his torch for VR. So we are stuck with like version 3.44 which does not make the whole thing more stable. So I would rather not see it as a hard requirement. But the VR crowd isn't that big to begin with so maybe it's not worth the extra time to find another solution.

Defeat and Battle Fuck both are combat frameworks that lead to sex. SLHH is framework that allow another mod creator to start rape attempt. Which are completely different things.

Sure thing. Didn't mean to put you under pressure.

Thanks for developing the mod in such an open manner. ;)

?

8 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

I did never like the license in SLS. I always tried it on fresh game start and paying 1000-20000 gold for to do anything was too harsh.

The beauty of it is that you can adjust almost everything to your liking. It's very modular with everything it does (and it does a lot).

10 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

I simply don't like the ways the piercings etc are done.

Fair. I just brought it up because overlapping features can also mean incompatible features. And I think Yps is used quite a lot. Maybe - after you've done your own system - you could check if something similiar exists in yps and then make the mod recognize the YPS items/makup/etc? For Wartimes it's a soft requirement as well and it wouldn't alienate those that already use YPS.

13 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

Thats really interesting. Did not know there was such features in it. Should try it out.

I really like Wartimes. It's my go to alternate start mod these days. Even though it's quite harsh and means a very slow start.

14 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

That people could suggest mods to add to keyword.

It's a good thing it also works with editor ids if I saw that correctly. Armor Merges are a thing so form ids are a bad idea.

15 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

SLSO is mess right now ED86 doesnt update it on AE and I cannot have it on while developing. It runs ok though in game. I also worry that it doesnt work with SLA version 29 because it overrides some SLA files.

That's not the only part that is messy about it. There are different versions of SLA out there and depending on which you use you need to let SLSO overwrite it or let it get overwritten. The regular SLA needs to be overwritten, and then - depending on your version of SLSO - SLSO needs to be overwritten be the bundled in scripts from Randiant Prostitution. SLAX and the new modular SLA needs to overwrite SLSO.

But in VR you seemingly need a specific version of SLSO that isn't listed on the download page anymore cause it's quite old, it's needs the old SLA and needs to overwrite it, then it also needs to overwrite RP I think and then it needs to be patched with the VR patch (which I can't get to work). And then you are missing the regular hotkeys and need to make due with VRIK gestures for the minigame. :D

(/Rant over)

Moved most of the information to github wiki. Its still bit of a mess simply because I copied stuff there. Will improve it in time.

https://github.com/hoppaman/MindOfAHarlot/wiki

Now I will look into:

- Semi-finalizing the Harlot curse

- Try to fix the introduction dialogue with Tara

- Remove the table from the basement. Can't turn the candles off. ?

- See if I can use some of the GS poses for the fondle power.

- Bodymorph

Edited by poporaltemporal
55 minutes ago, Silvain said:

The beauty of it is that you can adjust almost everything to your liking. It's very modular with everything it does (and it does a lot).

For my the "adjustment" was to turn the feature off. :)

Fair. I just brought it up because overlapping features can also mean incompatible features. And I think Yps is used quite a lot. Maybe - after you've done your own system - you could check if something similiar exists in yps and then make the mod recognize the YPS items/makup/etc? For Wartimes it's a soft requirement as well and it wouldn't alienate those that already use YPS.

I think I want to try to do those things that YPS make bad again. Like piercings. Nail polish etc is easy to get in but the way YPS does it like manicures and stuff that far I wont go. Making such scenes is hell. :D

I really like Wartimes. It's my go to alternate start mod these days. Even though it's quite harsh and means a very slow start.

It's a good thing it also works with editor ids if I saw that correctly. Armor Merges are a thing so form ids are a bad idea.

Would like to try it but since it relays on YPS its no go for me. YPS was too buggy and had some issues that I want to avoid. Of course its possible that the tweaks you mention would fix but meh.

That's not the only part that is messy about it. There are different versions of SLA out there and depending on which you use you need to let SLSO overwrite it or let it get overwritten. The regular SLA needs to be overwritten, and then - depending on your version of SLSO - SLSO needs to be overwritten be the bundled in scripts from Randiant Prostitution. SLAX and the new modular SLA needs to overwrite SLSO.

?

But in VR you seemingly need a specific version of SLSO that isn't listed on the download page anymore cause it's quite old, it's needs the old SLA and needs to overwrite it, then it also needs to overwrite RP I think and then it needs to be patched with the VR patch (which I can't get to work). And then you are missing the regular hotkeys and need to make due with VRIK gestures for the minigame. :D

(/Rant over)

? I haven't looked but doing the required changes is probably not hard if you diff the SLSO files to the original files. That way you see what was made. Then you can compare the original mod (aroused) version to newest. That you get idea what you need to insert where. I would do this for SLSO but I have so much stuff to be done now with MoaH that I hope ED86 gets to do it before I am done with MoaH :D

Careful with debuffs to movement speed. There are a lot of mods out there that change this. SLS has a very good reaons why it tries cap all modifications to not go lower than "50" movementspeed.

There is also a "bug" or maybe a feature that if you go too low you don't just stop moving but you are becoming sonic cause of a value over or underflow or something.

Was browsing the wiki, stumbled over the Spank that ass requirement (which I like btw) and was reminded that there is mod on the nexus that enables kissing. Maybe you could use that for the self confidence thing? Could add some roleplaying to it. Oh and there is a lap sitting mod out there somewhere as well...

Kissing: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29620

Lap sitting: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69697

Never used them, but maybe you can work with it? I think they would fit quite well and could be used for potential triggers/mechanics for the speechcraft mechanics.

2 minutes ago, Silvain said:

Was browsing the wiki, stumbled over the Spank that ass requirement (which I like btw) and was reminded that there is mod on the nexus that enables kissing. Maybe you could use that for the self confidence thing? Could add some roleplaying to it. Oh and there is a lap sitting mod out there somewhere as well...

Kissing: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29620

Lap sitting: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69697

Never used them, but maybe you can work with it? I think they would fit quite well and could be used for potential triggers/mechanics for the speechcraft mechanics.

Nice idea but I tried the lap sitting and it was too buggy. I could sit on npcs that were on alchemy tables. And when I could it simply looked silly. Kissing mod could do perhaps. But for self confidence the initial approach has to come from the other side. Ok, you could try persuade them to take you but then it would be just false impression.

Kissing is nice idea and perhaps this could be rare / good relation random event. IT could also make other NPCs jealous if you did it public.

Got still buggy but almost ready simple version of the attention and self confidence done. It needs to be balanced as attention is now handled by dynamic events it affects the self confidence. This system needs to be balanced enough that player does not need to have ui bar for it or that she/he needs to open the MCM menu all the time.

Guess there could become "low self esteem" debuff or "high self esteem" buff according your character mind if faring.

I might add some self confidence for sleeping. As you are better performing well rested. This would also support that if player played the game on survival she/he could benefit to all vital facts with sleeping. And perhaps also with clothes that warm.