Dev notes from yesterday:

- Tease (early design notes "Fondle") is turning out nice. Still needs tweaks and triggers and comments. Buts its getting there.

- It appears Racemenu nioverride morph calls have broken even I did not change the morph code itself.

- I reworked the thought system so its easier to mod developer to tap into. It still requires bit of work. I don't want same thoughts to come again if there are other thoughts available. Also thought priority and timing is issue. Thoughts need to be in context what you did or what you do that they make much sense.

After SLAT and MoaH mod feature split. I am not ready to implement introduction quest to an end. I think I will also add light version of sanguines core loop before initial release. Quests can be added after passive reputation is in. Plus the reputation gains needs to be somehow balanced. I also got some ideas yesterday with SL drunk redux and some other mod that actually adds immersive drunk people to the inns.

I want to hold making initial release right now for several reasons. There are not yet enough content to make it out. There are also few bugs. Also made features still need tweaks and fixes. Also it appears its really difficult to make "update stable" versions. Clean saves are almost a must which is really sad. For that initial releases of the mods need to have good set of things.

Today I am taking time off. Need to rest and play bit of mods I want to see how they go with my mods. Will gather notes and continue implementing things tomorrow.

Did lot of dialogue scripting and added few comments. Still lot to do on that part but with these changes already SLAT progress went forward greatly. As now already most dialogue has common API calls that can be easily modified.

SLAT_CU*.Notice(akSpeaker, mod) can be used to trigger rape, modevents (attention, slaps etc..).

Lot more comments and counteraction I want to add for the attention / self confidence work on.

- Added more script references to comments.

- Fixed some issues.

SLAT still has MoaH references. I will most likely add new "framework keywords" into SLAT for "big breasts", "big ass". As some comments only are fitting if actor breasts are big.. MoaH handles the morphs and can add the keywords when the morphs are done to desired point.

Not everything is going according to plan so its taking bit more time than expected.

For Harlot attention and thoughts I need feature that scans for close by NPCs. I tried to use PapyrusUtil MiscUtils scanCell but that did not work out well. Now I am reimplementing stuff similar to SLA scan. Where there is a "scan" type quest that fills references. I have no idea how heavy this implementation is so this all is just trial and error right now.

So I am still working on the mod but stuck on stuff that need to be done before the nice things can be done.

6 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

PapyrusUtil MiscUtils scanCell but that did not work out well.

I'm actually quite happy with this. Not because it's not working but because that function is broken in the latest VR Version of PapyrusUtil and causes ctd. Several mods have that problem and I don't think there will be an update to PapyrusUtil anytime soon.

If you are working with references maybe you could take a look at Monoman1s new version of Mortal Weapons and Armor. It's just a prove of concept so not ready for play, but it has a very robust system to save information about items in cells. I don't know much about if and how that can work for NPCs but maybe it can help.

11 hours ago, Silvain said:

I'm actually quite happy with this. Not because it's not working but because that function is broken in the latest VR Version of PapyrusUtil and causes ctd. Several mods have that problem and I don't think there will be an update to PapyrusUtil anytime soon.

If you are working with references maybe you could take a look at Monoman1s new version of Mortal Weapons and Armor. It's just a prove of concept so not ready for play, but it has a very robust system to save information about items in cells. I don't know much about if and how that can work for NPCs but maybe it can help.

My intention is to create illusion of consequences. Right now mods either add hello comment, perhaps slap or rape. NPCs look really out of the world still because they just do what they do. I intend to make attention which means that NPCs spot you from far away if you are naked. They can decide how they act but they start to gawk you if they are appeal to you. SLAT adds tease skill. Which has multiple purposes but that also works as trigger. NPCs will analyze if you are naked, fondling (teasing) or having sex. Now that I made some scripts and looked into spank that ass. Its pretty awful framework to be honest. It doesn't send enough events and you mainly have only "random slap" event which finds random NPC usually far away and sents them at you at high speed which is really really lame. I intended to add slap on these spectators as well at least if some conditions fill and if you are teasing/fondling that also may have different reactions on the NPCs.

Its perhaps too far in goals but I also intend to create world corruption. So when Sanguine has the world on its grip only then men start to jerk on you and use you like breed machine.

I try to stay out of monoman things if I can. Usually those have not been compatible with me :D

14 hours ago, Silvain said:

Also need to note that PapyrusUtil includes many functions that well you can't really script without and its included in SL itself too. I am using the 3po version though so not sure if these files actually conflict.

Got plenty of scripting done. Packages and some logic needs to be tweaked but Tease (AOE) its attention is coming along nicely. Spectator scanner is also needed for succubus and other harlot features so. Good its now done so it can be reused or copied. I also want the spectators to have variance. So "walk pass" / "don't care" package need to be implemented. Where NPC only walks and looks at player from afar and depending on situation/variables may yell to player "Whore!", "Don't you have anything else to do?", Nord: "Talos would not approve what you do." etc..

Other notes:

Found Deze armor & cloth mods which seem really promising also Queen Marika robes look good.

Merged baka keyword hack into SLAR 29 esm. Baka keywords are must for my mod. Hopefully those keywords become part of SLAR. This removed dependency to SexLabAroused_BakaKeywords.esl. Which was requirement up until now.

Moved KID files that define clit and nipple piercings from local mod to be part of SLAT.

Started work on spectator: jerk, slap, comment, rape. When spectator is in close proximity (and modifiers) of player..

Other: Made DAR highheel anim mod which I hope to get released to nexusmods. If I get permission from the animation creators.

Hedonists are not directly tied to sanguine but their lifestyle amuses Sanguine.

Hedonist lines:

- Why wouldn't we enjoy some wine and spend some sweet time together?

- I would like some skooma do you have any?

- Lets let the wine flow.
- Do you enjoy wine?

Hedonist action/behaviour

- Drink

- Sleep

- Eat

- Dance?

- Fuck?
- Coward
- Never run
- Physical size little bit larger?

Other:
Hedonists need different clothing?

------------------------------

Sexist NPCs help to make tiny bit of order in the game and also give perhaps player reason to like/dislike certain npcs.

Sexist lines:
- <akSpeaker lets his arm behind your back and pulls you in> Come here I have something for you. (rape)

- That is sweet pair of tits.
- <akSpeaker gropes his crotch> ... I know you want it.
- <akSpeaker looks at your collar> Good someone knows their place. Open up. (rape)

- Bring me some ale woman.

- <skSpeaker looks at your crotch> Wonder if I would fit in there. <akSpeaker winks>

Sexists actions
- Default behaviour +
- Rape
- Degrading speak
- I wont do it but sexist faction could be used by DD mod to do triggers.
- Slapping player if close

--------------

Other design notes:
Sanguine needs counter force. Vigilant are clear thing but I am not sure if they are enough. At least the vigilant presence in vanilla game is not enough. I would like to introduce some vigilant subtype that seek daedra worshippers and even add some traps and quests related to that. These steps are though really far in the making. I want sanguine core loop, succubus skills and gameplay in the mod first for introduction quest for them. Harlot features also need finalization as does the spectator feature. Thoughts broke in SLAT refactor and need to be reimplemented. I also need to implement the thoughts that were provided to me.

Packages seem tricky. I have forcegreet package on Tara but it does not complete after the force greet and keeps running. That causes issues. The package has condition that becomes false but the package is still left on. Need to figure out how to complete the package. Maybe I will make quest alias that forces the package and offset it when the quest step gets done.

Have bit similar issue with the spectators. I need to write custom package for it to really work too.

SLAT: Working on Hedonist and Sexist lines and behaviours today.
MoaH: Working on harlot and succubus lines and handlers today.

I am still not completely sure how the packages are handled so this is bit of hit and miss.

I am also separating hedonist, sexists and harlot comments to their own quests. So each of them also become feature that maybe turned off.

Other: Looked old mod review of Sleeping Tree Sanctuary which seemed good base for succubus realm.

Had a day off from modding. Did some quick tests on Kate Selene follower though. Found some bugs. Also decided that I split "harlot curse" to SLAT as "sex addiction". "sex addiction" is more useful in SLAT as it can be used to generate thoughts and reactions and dialogue lines. MoaH can introduce Harlot/Succubus specific thoughts via the API.

Progressed on SLAT.

- Moved sex addiction to SLAT

- Converted sex addiction into Faction ranks. Keyword tracking was way too messy.

- Splitted morph files to body morph into body and ass morph. Implementation still lack.

- Added some lines.

- Fixed some messabox things.
- Harlot receives now stronger debuff to destruction spell effectiveness.

Looked into todays mods.
- Found abyss spell pack that actually gave ideas for succubus spells. I want succubus have dark twist and it should not be only about sex.

- Found "alive pee". Which might become soft integration as SLAT and MoaH needs inputs for self confidence etc.. Peeing public could please sanguine but got guards on you and so on..