Some info about planned mods. Finally I have a 3-mod solution for the equipable penis. Let me know what do you think.

MOD #1 - SOS equipable schlong
Equipable SOS penis with no scripting usage. Use sexlab, console, or another mod to handle erection. Use another mod or NifSkope to modify penis size. Requires SOS (light or full, doesn't matter) for the Havok stuff.

The next two mods are for using with the previous one, or just for SOS light for males.

MOD #2 - SOS Schlong controller
Optional. For handling erection on female and male players, also NPCs. Method like SOS: key bindings (I can't think of a better method).

MOD #3 - SOS Racemenu Plugin
Optional. Adds 9 sliders to Racemenu. Though not as useful as I thought, there's no better way to see how the bones scales and erection animations affect the model.

Couple of screenshots of the racemenu plugin. I'm pretty sure nobody will be disappointed for not being able to get a big enough schlong.

sos-racemenu-plugin-insane-size.jpgracemenu-sos-plugin-wip.jpg

If you make a strap-on version for female, will it bend according to Sexlab animation like the current SoS does?

Here's a XPMS skeleton with the added bones since I didn't have anythign else better to do.

The female skeleton (newest version of XPMS) I have attached has Weapons on Back + Dagger on back hip + SOS bones.

It worked for me when I tested it so if you have problems, good luck with dat :)

Do this skeleton support TBBP?

Thanx

Here's a XPMS skeleton with the added bones since I didn't have anythign else better to do.

The female skeleton (newest version of XPMS) I have attached has Weapons on Back + Dagger on back hip + SOS bones.

It worked for me when I tested it so if you have problems, good luck with dat :)

NICE! Would you be making a skeletonbeast file too? Not that I use beast races, I just like ensuring every mod I get is fully covered, as much as possible. :)

How would one go about using this with cbbe  :P ?

Just download and install this mod... It's only recommended to use UNP because it fits better with the bodyshape but you can use this with CBBE.

Haha yea I got it to work  :P

How do I make it bigger now?

Just download and install this mod... It's only recommended to use UNP because it fits better with the bodyshape but you can use this with CBBE.

Just type in the console help "essence of the dragon" and use the player.additem command to get them. But make sure you turned up the size slider in the MCM menu :P

Just type in the console help "essence of the dragon" and use the player.additem command to get them. But make sure you turned up the size slider in the MCM menu :P

Ah, thanks!

It seems SkullTyrant made the custom skeletons for this mod and pretty much anything you want with it.

Go to nexus and download it and dont forget to endorse:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41169/?

yes i am working on adding alot to it.  there are alot so it will take me a little hopefully by the end of the day monday ill have them all up. at this point in time i will not be adding compatibility for Perfect Proportions or BBSB.  in the future perhaps if i have enough time.

Thanks for this! I'm linking to it.

Some info about planned mods. Finally I have a 3-mod solution for the equipable penis. Let me know what do you think.

Equipable SOS penis with no scripting usage. Use sexlab, console, or another mod to handle erection. Use another mod or NifSkope to modify penis size. Requires SOS (light or full, doesn't matter) for the Havok stuff.

The next two mods are for using with the previous one, or just for SOS light for males.

Optional. For handling erection on female and male players, also NPCs. Method like SOS: key bindings (I can't think of a better method).

Optional. Adds 9 sliders to Racemenu. Though not as useful as I thought, there's no better way to see how the bones scales and erection animations affect the model.

Couple of screenshots of the racemenu plugin. I'm pretty sure nobody will be disappointed for not being able to get a big enough schlong.

If you make a strap-on version for female, will it bend according to Sexlab animation like the current SoS does?

Yes it will

FINALLY got this to work awesomely thanks to the custom skeleton replacers:

post-106144-0-48169200-1377784652_thumb.jpgpost-106144-0-03315700-1377784662_thumb.jpgpost-106144-0-66557700-1377784668_thumb.jpg

Now, for the obligatory personal wishlist :P Hoping...

1. Someone could make a hairy texture for the crotch area on the penis... I really want to give my succubus a full hairy package, complete with tantalizing armpit hair <3 ... have an all-natural statuesque amazonian goddess.

2. Equippable penis options would come sooner. I'm definitely stoked for them, and would very much like to have my futas bring out their cocks even ESPECIALLY in some tight, crotch-hugging outfit!

... Damn, I just realized how much of Corruption of Champions I got hooked on...

Is there any way to add this system to just one follower or race?  No shlong for females or PC just the one.  example: Add SOS for females only to the Temptress Race? or Chocolate Elves?

NICE! Would you be making a skeletonbeast file too? Not that I use beast races, I just like ensuring every mod I get is fully covered, as much as possible. :)

Here's both I guess

skeletonbeast_female.nif

this picture make me so lol

keep it up b3l  lol  :D

Is there a way to pick what npc has one? My main character is a female and I don't want her with a schlong.

At the moment, not yet. If you're using a vanilla race, setting the UNP schlong probability to 0 will make all other fem NPCs of your race not have one, so there's that, although that might not be your cup of tea (ie. You want Lydia, Jordis, etc. to have them).

For the moment, you may want to hold out for the equippable penis solution that belisario is getting ready to implement. It should be a lot more controllable in terms of options. Also, you have to drink the UNP Schlong Potion to actually get one regardless (but I have a Succubus race, so I dunno if that goes for vanilla PCs too).

At the moment, not yet. If you're using a vanilla race, setting the UNP schlong probability to 0 will make all other fem NPCs of your race not have one, so there's that, although that might not be your cup of tea (ie. You want Lydia, Jordis, etc. to have them).

If I switch my character to a custom race would that work? Like the temptress race.

If I switch my character to a custom race would that work? Like the temptress race.

It should, as long as you have the proper skeletons (refer to this thread), and the custom race patch from the original SOS mod page (I'm not too sure if you specifically need this since you're not using a schlong for your character, but I would get it regardless to reduce potential conflicts). Then no schlongfiying should happen for you as long as you don't drink the potion, unless you add your race to the SOS menu or something (I wouldn't know how to do it, myself). I hope that helps.

Lady Nocturnal in all her glory, makes me glad to be a thief :)

NocturnalGlory2_zps439d2062.jpg?t=137790

NocturnalGlory1_zps809f2324.jpg?t=137790

Sorry for the crappy screenies, my comp is not the greatest and I have to run Skyrim kinda low...... :(

I'm in the same boat... I run on Intel HD Graphics, of which the degree of suckyness is... well, yeah.  :-/  I have to go on 800 x 500 just to be able to run nicely without HiAlgoBoost (outdoors it's pretty much a necessity if I want something resembling smooth combats). Luckily I haven't actually tried playing Skyrim intensively, there's my PS3 for that and I'm holding out for a new laptop soon... been just testing a lot of appearance mods, sweet armors and... "non-armors."  :P