It looks great but how do I make it so my pc isn't schlongified and all the other npcs are?

Use a custom race only for your pc. SOS tends to ignore non-vanilla races. If you really want to use a vanilla race, there is a mod that provides copies of all vanilla races. I think it would serve for this purpose. Don't remember the name, it's in Nexus.

thanks for getting back so quickly.  I am gonna give it a try.  Still not sure how to get anyone other than my followers to have schlongs though.

In the MCM menu go to UNP SOS Addon tab and set the distribution to 0% for all races. Then go to each individual NPC and your own char and add them to the UNP SOS faction to get them schlongs, or give them the UNP SOS potion.

I used this method so I didn't have to use custom races to get only my char or followers to have schlongs.

Having an issue with my character being removed  from the schlongified faction. Nord race, everything worked as it should when I created her, sos debug spell recognized her, unp schlong faction, etc. Now my toon is permanently erect and the debug spell says I don't belong to the schlong faction. PC startup spell true, and everything else is false or N/A. Is there a way to player.addfac or something?

I'm not used to the debug spell, I would need to test it to fully understand its output. A screenshot would be useful.

I know the faction that controls the penis size (named "SOS UNP" for this schlong addon), not sure if it's the schlongified faction you mentioned.

There is a player.Addfac <FactionID> <#>. I guess <#> is the faction rank.

hmm... I'm thinking it might have something to with my Ningheim install being dirty.... I randomly got all the ning racial powers after fast traveling once, and soon afterward I was having pera erections. Anyways it was a relatively new character so I just restarted her. Will post again if this happens once more.

Hi guys I need your help ^^.

As the last time, all work fine, but recently I detected an annoying issue with mannequins.

I'm actually using the female mannequin mod set so all mannequins are female and with skin, only the Danwguard mannequins are female with wooden skin.

The problem is that randomly some mannequins get schlongified, so they unequip the torso armor that have equiped.
Is too annoying enter on mannequin's rooms and see some mannequins get schlongified and unequiped at random.

Im not sure if the mannequins are a kind of race subtype that no work well with SOS schlongified process, and thats make not all mannequins are schlongified.

If I disable and enable the mannequin it return normal, unschlongified, but that not prevent be schlongified in the future.

Reading the post, the SOS faction gave me a possible idea to fix it, put manually those faction to 0, but I need know what faction are involved.
When I arrive at home I gonna test with "SOS UNP" faction but if anybody knows another posible faction, I can test all of them.

I'm the only one with this problem? XD

Hi guys I need your help ^^.

As the last time, all work fine, but recently I detected an annoying issue with mannequins.

I'm actually using the female mannequin mod set so all mannequins are female and with skin, only the Danwguard mannequins are female with wooden skin.

The problem is that randomly some mannequins get schlongified, so they unequip the torso armor that have equiped.

Is too annoying enter on mannequin's rooms and see some mannequins get schlongified and unequiped at random.

Im not sure if the mannequins are a kind of race subtype that no work well with SOS schlongified process, and thats make not all mannequins are schlongified.

If I disable and enable the mannequin it return normal, unschlongified, but that not prevent be schlongified in the future.

Reading the post, the SOS faction gave me a possible idea to fix it, put manually those faction to 0, but I need know what faction are involved.

When I arrive at home I gonna test with "SOS UNP" faction but if anybody knows another posible faction, I can test all of them.

I'm the only one with this problem? XD

I'm sorry but that's hilarious lol

Let's say the mannequin mod changes the mannequin race to your PC's race or something that makes the mannequin race a valid target by the spread-a-schlong process. Ok.

Do the armors really unequip at random? I have a theory about a possible bug that would explain your mannequins' desire to exhibit themselves.

I suspect the bug is related to armors which use more than one biped slot (for example body + forearms). Please confirm this for me. Check if they are always the same armors that are being unequipped, and what biped slots are they using. Or just name them.

If I am right the mannequins would count as nude for the SOS scripts (that's the bug), and that would explain why some of them get a schlong when they shouldn't because they are dressed.

Finally the SOS mod unequips the main body armor after equipping an armor using slot 52 (schlong uses that slot). This is not a bug despite it may seems so.

Yeah the "SOS UNP" faction may do the trick.

What armor mods you used in the screenshots?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Let's say the mannequin mod changes the mannequin race to your PC's race or something that makes the mannequin race a valid target by the spread-a-schlong process. Ok.

Do the armors really unequip at random? I have a theory about a possible bug that would explain your mannequins' desire to exhibit themselves.

I suspect the bug is related to armors which use more than one biped slot (for example body + forearms). Please confirm this for me. Check if they are always the same armors that are being unequipped, and what biped slots are they using. Or just name them.

If I am right the mannequins would count as nude for the SOS scripts (that's the bug), and that would explain why some of them get a schlong when they shouldn't because they are dressed.

Finally the SOS mod unequips the main body armor after equipping an armor using slot 52 (schlong uses that slot). This is not a bug despite it may seems so.

The unequiped armor is only the chest piece, but no only dressed mannequis get randomly schlongified, some of the undressed be affected too.

I tested both SOS faction, UNP and original, and even using potions after change the faction rank but not work. These factions control the size, not the fact of exist, or at least I think that XD. I will try other SOS potions but I'm not sure if that prevent further schlongified.

Well I tested all the mannequins's rooms two times and:

- Only 1 of the unequiped mannequins get schlongified.

- Nordic Carved, Chitin, Skaal, Dawnguard, Ancient Falmer and Vampire (All from DLCs).

- Some but not all Tera armors light and heavy.

It was not all the armor at once, in first test some of them and in the second test others, I can't remember if vanila armor are affected, but at 60% I think at some moment at least some of them yes.

Meanwhile I will check something, I remeber that in SOS there is a file to DLC armors that improve performance in custom and DLC armor.

And thanks for your help b3lisario.

PD: Remember, english is not my first language, forgive my mistakes XD

I guess in the end I am not totally sure what this mod does.  I thought it was going to add a schlong to females in Skyrim but it doesn't seem to do that.  Is the purpose to add a schlong only to the PC?  I wanted to use it with the Skyrim Defeat mod but it didn't seem to add any schlongs to the NPC's.  Should I have kept the box marked "Females use Strap-ons" checked in Sexlab?  

Any advice would be great thanks 

The unequiped armor is only the chest piece, but no only dressed mannequis get randomly schlongified, some of the undressed be affected too.

I tested both SOS faction, UNP and original, and even using potions after change the faction rank but not work. These factions control the size, not the fact of exist, or at least I think that XD. I will try other SOS potions but I'm not sure if that prevent further schlongified.

Well I tested all the mannequins's rooms two times and:

- Only 1 of the unequiped mannequins get schlongified.

- Nordic Carved, Chitin, Skaal, Dawnguard, Ancient Falmer and Vampire (All from DLCs).

- Some but not all Tera armors light and heavy.

It was not all the armor at once, in first test some of them and in the second test others, I can't remember if vanila armor are affected, but at 60% I think at some moment at least some of them yes.

Meanwhile I will check something, I remeber that in SOS there is a file to DLC armors that improve performance in custom and DLC armor.

And thanks for your help b3lisario.

PD: Remember, english is not my first language, forgive my mistakes XD

Ok it seems really random.

I did some console work trying to permanently unschlongify my PC but failed. The schlong always returned on game load. I found some interesting stuff that maybe will do the trick for NPCs. Don't be too optimistic though.

- There is a "schlongifyed faction" that stores all actors that are handled by the scripts.

- Also the "SOS UNP" faction that serves to control size.

- The penis itself can be removed using console. It has no name so it's a bit tricky to find the item. You can use the "inv" command (or player.inv) to show the worn items. Its ID is XX000D77, where XX is this mod's (unp schlong) load order. Use removeitem <ID> 1, or put all inventory in a safe place and use "removeallitems"

- Finally there are a couple of invisible spell effects running on player and NPCs. You can dispel them with "resurrect" command. "dispelallspells" didn't work for me.

- help "sos<SPACE>" or help schlong to find the stuff.

I guess in the end I am not totally sure what this mod does.  I thought it was going to add a schlong to females in Skyrim but it doesn't seem to do that.  Is the purpose to add a schlong only to the PC?  I wanted to use it with the Skyrim Defeat mod but it didn't seem to add any schlongs to the NPC's.  Should I have kept the box marked "Females use Strap-ons" checked in Sexlab?  

Any advice would be great thanks

It should add a schlong to all vanilla races' females.

If you find a non schlongifyed vanilla female it may be:

- bad configuration / installation

- bug in SOS scripts

- incompatibility with other mods.

Further info about SOS mod

For the issue with SexLab , I'm not using it. I don't know any workaround to deal with SOS issues in sex animations.

Last time I checked its source code I found SexLab has special treatment for the known strapon / transgender / futa mods, and also for SOS (at least the full version for males)

I think it's a matter of time for SexLab supporting the SOS for female mods, as it is doing with the other mods I mentioned. If SexLab developers want to do so, of course.

On the joy of first perspective mod. I noticed you don't have to uninstall the mod completely just disable the plugin (it was glitchy at first) but the first person started to work for me after a little while. So you guys can try to just disable the plugin if you want and see if it works for you. (it did for me). =p

Ok it seems really random.

I did some console work trying to permanently unschlongify my PC but failed. The schlong always returned on game load. I found some interesting stuff that maybe will do the trick for NPCs. Don't be too optimistic though.

- There is a "schlongifyed faction" that stores all actors that are handled by the scripts.

- Also the "SOS UNP" faction that serves to control size.

- The penis itself can be removed using console. It has no name so it's a bit tricky to find the item. You can use the "inv" command (or player.inv) to show the worn items. Its ID is XX000D77, where XX is this mod's (unp schlong) load order. Use removeitem <ID> 1, or put all inventory in a safe place and use "removeallitems"

- Finally there are a couple of invisible spell effects running on player and NPCs. You can dispel them with "resurrect" command. "dispelallspells" didn't work for me.

- help "sos<SPACE>" or help schlong to find the stuff.

Good news, or at least I think it works XD

I used setfactionrank at -1, save, reload and it works!. Remove the item work too, but I think remove the faction is more... accurate, maybe after a few schlong process the "item" may still return XD.

Well, now every time a mannequin want unequip and be pervert I've the "medicine".

B3elisario, really, thank you ^^

PD: I hope that the faction don't come back randomly or I gonna turn back to wooden mannequins XD

Can someone make clothes for the schlong or make an armor replacer?  It's unrealistic to see absolutely no bulge when you're wearing armor or clothes.  

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Maybe not so much for clothes and armor, but at least an underwear set that bulged in small, normal, large varieties that you could wear in lue of your penis. Also, would you happen to know any good mods for an ejaculation effect which are compatible, or how to get them to work with females?

Anyhow, awesome job on the mod and thanks a bunch. I'm really enjoying it so far. I even worked up a little backstory to make it lore friendly.

Basically, her mother was baren, and after pleading to the 8 divines, and several daedric princes - finally Clavicus Vile offered his help, in exchange for service rendered. When he asked her father what he wanted, a boy or a girl, her father elatedly cried that he didn't care so long as the child was healthy. Clavicus was so satisfied with the services provided, that he decided to give the man both a son and a daughter - but only one child. :)

post-209844-0-42265500-1378978330_thumb.jpg

post-209844-0-62817200-1378978366_thumb.jpg

post-209844-0-17648100-1378978382_thumb.jpg

post-209844-0-97578100-1378978568_thumb.jpg

Aside from sitting a little low (which the reason for was already explained so NBD), this mod is excellent. With enough tweaks to the teen/adult Monli UNP body and the face to make the overall shape completely flatchested and a touch more masculine (broader shoulders and a wider waist ratio mostly) I now have a Trap/femboi running around Skyrim,  and he's being adorable and confusing people (yeah I know the gender-based dialogue is pre-written and dependent on character gender as set by the game itself, but I can pretend).

(being a bit of a femmy guy myself, this amuses me to no end; kudos on the great work and I'll be watching for any updates!)

Quick question here i got this mod to work for my female High Elf,she has a shlong works fine BUT i want to make it bigger so how exactely would i go about doing that? Can i simply use the racemenu plugin found here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/ or do i need something else?

yes i have installed the racemenu plugin and it seems to work fine with it altho i get a glitch wher it seems to make my player have a raging boner almost all of the time but i use the sos spell to make it go away