Potions to increase and decrease Schlong size. They drop respectively from Dragons and Falmers. Can be used by the PC or given to NPCs through dialogue. 10 size ranks available.

This is copied from sos site. So you jest need to use essence of Falmer to make it smaller and essence of Dragon to make it bigger.

Hey bel, fantastic work!  One question though; how would I go about setting armors that are within the normal game, but remodeled, to have the SOS_Revealing tag and have it work?  I think you said something about setting SOS as whatever the armor is loaded from's master, but with that being the main .esm, I don't think that's an option.

I have switched to UNP, but there is a very noticeable color and seam difference, and I'm not sure why. It isn't the futa itself as I'm using UNP and UNP textures, and other users as evidenced by pics in this thread don't have the same color/seam issue.

I've tried Barbarian skin, and have now tried mature skin with fitness body normal maps as recommended by a user in this thread....still doesn't look right.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I'm having the very same issue with coloration and seams.

I've tried out SG Female Textures Renewal, Mature skin textures, Ningheim textures, Temptress textures (which uses the default UNP body texture if I'm not mistaken) as well as the regular UNP body texture. Almost all of them make the schlong stand out in stark relief compared to the bodies' textures, although some much less than others.

However, it largely depends on the lightning conditions it seems, as using the default UNP body texture sort of makes the dong blend in somewhat "well" given the right conditions (and distance even).

I'll upload some screenshots of each individual body texture I can think of in the same lightning conditions for comparative results once time permits.

One question about the mod itself though:

Is it supposed to schlongify all the human females (nord, breton, imperial and redguard) automatically? Because that's not the case for me, even giving them a UNP schlong potion won't make them drop a pair and a grow a 1½ footer. It seems to work without hickups for my character though.

A question: the "Schlongify Nearby NPCs" option is checked and the races you are trying to do this for are active in the MCM, yes?

Potions to increase and decrease Schlong size. They drop respectively from Dragons and Falmers. Can be used by the PC or given to NPCs through dialogue. 10 size ranks available.

This is copied from sos site. So you jest need to use essence of Falmer to make it smaller and essence of Dragon to make it bigger.

You can change the size of the male schlong through the options dialog. Say 100% normal size, but I can't do the same for the female one. I thought it should work on both without the need for potions and all. But I will try it next time I play.

Firstly very good work, thank you. ;)
But, i would like to ask, is there possibility to make version only for player woman not for NPC womens?
Because now, implicitly, every woman have dick :P.
For instance dick as outfit (maybe named - Magic Dick For Women, or StrapOn SOS, or something like that) as it is with strapon mods. We could decide, who women should have a dick, and who shouldn't have, through give them outfit or not.
Is it possible something like this?

Nope does not work. Can't seem to resize any futa schlongs at all. There are all at a fixed size. :(

Hi i have a request for everyone.

Since i don't know how to deeply edit textures, i kindly ask if someone can do the job for me.

Basically I have to add this wet effect to the SOS penis.

34926.jpg

I'm using this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4638-the-best-oily-skin-mod/?p=104784

Anyone can help me?

try this one  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20064-wet-schlongs/

just edit the folder so it goes to the unp one

also change the name it should be malegenitalsf_1_s.dds

Randomly, my character's armor gets unequipped. Is there any way I can prevent it from doing that?

Ah, nice to know i'm not the only one. I don't think that bug is caused by SOS for females, it was happening to me in my games with just SOS installed.

What I've deduced is that seems to happen when an 'erection' spell is triggered on my characters. It happens to males, it happens to females (and they don't have the gear to really have erections, even with SOS for females because I can't seem to get it to work).

The only other thing I can tell you is that it seems tied to sex (haha, hang on, let me finish) as in, after you've had sex, about five to ten minutes later you get the wonderful random erection spell and are naked.

Truth be told, I found it mildly humorous, since I have 'Dangerously Nude' also installed, and you can imagine my surprise when I'm in first person and the guard makes a comment and then wham, sex.

I don't know who was more surprised, me, my character, or the Jarl of Whiterun (who I was talking to at the time). 

In short, this is definitely something to do with SOS. No, you're not alone. No, I have no real clue what's going on beyond what I described.

Randomly, my character's armor gets unequipped. Is there any way I can prevent it from doing that?

Ah, nice to know i'm not the only one. I don't think that bug is caused by SOS for females, it was happening to me in my games with just SOS installed.

What I've deduced is that seems to happen when an 'erection' spell is triggered on my characters. It happens to males, it happens to females (and they don't have the gear to really have erections, even with SOS for females because I can't seem to get it to work).

The only other thing I can tell you is that it seems tied to sex (haha, hang on, let me finish) as in, after you've had sex, about five to ten minutes later you get the wonderful random erection spell and are naked.

Truth be told, I found it mildly humorous, since I have 'Dangerously Nude' also installed, and you can imagine my surprise when I'm in first person and the guard makes a comment and then wham, sex.

I don't know who was more surprised, me, my character, or the Jarl of Whiterun (who I was talking to at the time). 

In short, this is definitely something to do with SOS. No, you're not alone. No, I have no real clue what's going on beyond what I described.

It's bothering me because it's sorta annoying having to hear all your equipment just get unequipped during combat and having to equip all of it back on constantly. If anyone knows how this could be fixed, I'd love to know. 

Hi i have a request for everyone.

Since i don't know how to deeply edit textures, i kindly ask if someone can do the job for me.

Basically I have to add this wet effect to the SOS penis.

34926.jpg

I'm using this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4638-the-best-oily-skin-mod/?p=104784

Anyone can help me?

try this one  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20064-wet-schlongs/

just edit the folder so it goes to the unp one

also change the name it should be malegenitalsf_1_s.dds

Thanks!

It's bothering me because it's sorta annoying having to hear all your equipment just get unequipped during combat and having to equip all of it back on constantly. If anyone knows how this could be fixed, I'd love to know. 

Do you use a rape mod ? (sexlab related) If yes, it may be that.

Right now to resize it for female, u can mix potion and a console command as explained by b3lisario.

Thanks for your comments. I'd like to say all the hard work here was done by the SOS authors VectorPlexus and Smurf. If this mod looks good is only due to their awesome work.

Size like in the screenshots

There are various methods. This is how I got that size:

The SOS mod uses a faction to store in the save gamefiles the actors' penis sizes. In console:

help "sos unp" --> with quotes, to find the ID of the faction (it should be XX0000d63)

player.setfactionrank XX0000d63 21

then exit console and drink a "essence of falmer" potion

I didn't use the MCM global % option. You can make your penis bigger with that setting, with a higher faction rank, or by scaling the bones in CK (read next paragraph). You can get to Riften without moving from Whiterun if you want.

Nope. I just have the standard Sexlab, nothing else. Toggled off the slots used by SOS just like the mod suggested so that there aren't any problems. Do erections cause armor to unequip? I wouldn't think so.

Nope. I just have the standard Sexlab, nothing else. Toggled off the slots used by SOS just like the mod suggested so that there aren't any problems. Do erections cause armor to unequip? I wouldn't think so.

Yeah, I could be wrong on that, but the only time I've ever caught it happening there's been an 'erection' spell effect listed on my char. And yes, I've used Sexlab Submit and now I'm trying Sexlab Defeat. The problem happens on both.

The SOS erection spell unequips some armor pieces, and reequips them when the spell effect vanishes. So I can think of three causes for random nudes:

- You are casting the erection spell in a wrong moment.

- A NPC is casting Erection on you. I don't know if this is possible

- There is a bug in SOS core scripts

Erections do cause un-equipping of armor. At least the regular version does.

For me it seems to happen at random times for my male characters, its like my character gets aroused (I dont have the arousal mod installed but I do have the lovers comfort mod installed), gets a stiffy and all the armor comes off.

i am having a issue..

I am using Imperial Race and a Custom race (have the patch installed)

I am only getting the Regular version, When i use the muscular or Average Shape potion a message appears saying that the body you are using is not compatible or you are using a custom race. I having this issue on both Imperial and custom race.

How can i solve this issue, I'll be grateful for the help, Thanks.

@b3lisario

Plz tell me which version of the UNPB body you are using for you armor conversions (for your avartar), Will there be any change in size if i use the UNPB TBBP Version like when we use the armor converted on the different body and when you wear on the different then the body shape changes to the one the armor converted on. Will there be that kind of change if i use the TBBP version of UNPB?