So, umm.. how do I install this on custom race, ashen for example? I don't want everyone to have schlong, just my player character.

Go to your MCM -> Schlongs of Skyrim -> UNP and uncheck all the races which you dont want to have a cock. You can add a cock to your custom race by drinking "UNP schlong potion".

help "sos unp" --> with quotes, to find the ID of the faction (it should be XX0000d63)
player.setfactionrank XX0000d63 21
then exit console and drink a "essence of falmer" potion

I was wondering how one might change npc sizes via this method...?

Any help is much appreciated!

help "sos unp" --> with quotes, to find the ID of the faction (it should be XX0000d63)

open console, select the npc

setfactionrank XX0000d63 21

to give her a potion you can use the additem command (additem essence_of_falmer_id 1)

to give her a potion you can use the additem command (additem essence_of_falmer_id 1)

Thanks, that worked great to change size, but only if I give them my own falmer potion. When I do the additem command, it says....

Item 'essence_of_falmer_id' not found for parameter ObjectID.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

.....also, AWESOME work on the plugin, looks to make things a lot easier. Will it be possible to get a smaller (shorter) penis than whats currently available?

Thanks, that worked great to change size, but only if I give them my own falmer potion. When I do the additem command, it says....

Item 'essence_of_falmer_id' not found for parameter ObjectID.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

.....also, AWESOME work on the plugin, looks to make things a lot easier. Will it be possible to get a smaller (shorter) penis than whats currently available?

type (including the quotes): help "essence of the falmer"

Make note of the number you see as a result.  Use that number in place of 'essence_of_falmer_id' and don't use quotes (XXXXXXXX is a placeholder for the ObjectID in my example):

additem XXXXXXXX 1

Don't forget to have targeted the NPC to which you want to add the potion.  To add them to your own inventory, just use player.additem instead of additem by itself.

Of course it is, but what do you mean? Swap with another model? Editing it somehow?

Actually I'm really bad in modelling stuff but yes. I'm a really kinky guy.

What i have now is super fine :D. I just want more sometimes. For example have more veins on it , multiple dicks or a more hentai look, if you know what i mean.

Another thing. Does the animation remain the same? Right?

b3lisario

hey man i just realize since im using ur custom skeleton, i notice that there are nodes missing because im using dual shield redux with Quivers/bolts on the back hip 

Can please add the SOS nodes to these skeletons

I'm sorry I don't want to work on skeleton variations.

I know a method to add the SOS bones, but I don't know if it's the right way to do this type of stuff. I made my own skeletons at some point but I barely used them, the skeletons in this mod were provided by VectorPlexus.

This is what I did to add bones with NifSkope. Load the source skeleton, locate the genitals base bone and mouse right click --> copy branch. Load the target skeleton in another NifSkope window, click on its pelvis bone and mouse right click --> paste branch. You should see the bones in the 3d window. Next you need to rename all the new bones as they are in the source skeleton (click on a bone, panel "block details", property "Name", click on the "Txt" thingy in the 3rd column to bring up the "change name" dialog.

If you can't figure out this stuff I hope you find a kind person who wants to do this for you. Or maybe someone already did it and wants to share it with us.

Some info about planned mods. Finally I have a 3-mod solution for the equipable penis. Let me know what do you think.

MOD #1 - SOS equipable schlong

Equipable SOS penis with no scripting usage. Use sexlab, console, or another mod to handle erection. Use another mod or NifSkope to modify penis size. Requires SOS (light or full, doesn't matter) for the Havok stuff.

The next two mods are for using with the previous one, or just for SOS light for males.

MOD #2 - SOS Schlong controller

Optional. For handling erection on female and male players, also NPCs. Method like SOS: key bindings (I can't think of a better method).

MOD #3 - SOS Racemenu Plugin

Optional. Adds 9 sliders to Racemenu. Though not as useful as I thought, there's no better way to see how the bones scales and erection animations affect the model.

Couple of screenshots of the racemenu plugin. I'm pretty sure nobody will be disappointed for not being able to get a big enough schlong.

sos-racemenu-plugin-insane-size.jpgracemenu-sos-plugin-wip.jpg

Some info about planned mods. Finally I have a 3-mod solution for the equipable penis. Let me know what do you think.

Equipable SOS penis with no scripting usage. Use sexlab, console, or another mod to handle erection. Use another mod or NifSkope to modify penis size. Requires SOS (light or full, doesn't matter) for the Havok stuff.

The next two mods are for using with the previous one, or just for SOS light for males.

Optional. For handling erection on female and male players, also NPCs. Method like SOS: key bindings (I can't think of a better method). For use with SOS equipable schlong or SOS light for males.

Optional. Adds 9 sliders to Racemenu. Though not as useful as I thought, there's no better way to see how the bones scales and erection animations affect the model.

Couple of screenshots of the racemenu plugin. I'm pretty sure nobody will be disappointed for not being able to get a big enough schlong.

Can it get bigger? I wanna tit fuck Secunda and Masser. You know... just to say I did it.

Optional. For handling erection on female and male players, also NPCs. Method like SOS: key bindings (I can't think of a better method).

Oh good lord...

Guard 1: By the gods... what... WHAT IS THAT THING?!

Guard 2: G- giant COCK!!! Whiterun is in danger!

Lydia: Thing's bigger than any dragon I've seen... stupid meatstick, I'll kill you if I have to!!!

Player: NO, LYDIA, THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE... OW, STOP THAT!

Lydia: I TOLD you not to drink too many of those blasted enhancers! Now you're gonna wreck the entire city!

It seems SkullTyrant made the custom skeletons for this mod and pretty much anything you want with it.

Go to nexus and download it and dont forget to endorse:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41169/?

yes i am working on adding alot to it.  there are alot so it will take me a little hopefully by the end of the day monday ill have them all up. at this point in time i will not be adding compatibility for Perfect Proportions or BBSB.  in the future perhaps if i have enough time.