ok been testing it some, works ok mainly, considering im using a tbbp body, slight gap between penis base and pelvis but that cus im not using unp I guess, textures match fine with my  particular skin shade also. It also works well with sexlab, ofc have to disable strap ons for females or u get some double fun.

only issue ive got is that the player schlong will not stay sized if I change it, NPC ones do, but mine just reverts back to default size soon as I zone or change clothes, used potions but again something over-rides it back to original size, I even went into nifscope and change the scale of the bone by 90%, and it worked for about 2 seconds until scripts re-sized it back.

I've always liked the look of SoS and the function, but what I didn't like, was that it made the children nude and took up slot 52. When using CotS or Xvision, the children don't wear clothes with SoS installed, and tons of armors use slot 52 for underwear, and SoS overwrites that, not letting you equip two-part outfits.

So I was wondering if there is ever a plan to make a standalone equippable version? Like how we have Futa Equippable, I was wondering if you'd make an SoS Equippable mod as well? This way you don't have to use SoS and deal with all those issues, but can still have the penis model as an equippable item.

Just an idea is all. Would love to use this, but with those issues above, I'll have to stick with Better Males for now.

So I was wondering if there is ever a plan to make a standalone equippable version?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

That's kind of what I'm looking for, but it still requires SoS though, which in turn brings all those issues I mentioned above. I'm looking for something that has that same look, but doesn't require SoS to use.

Thanks though. :)

So I was wondering if there is ever a plan to make a standalone equippable version?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

That's kind of what I'm looking for, but it still requires SoS though, which in turn brings all those issues I mentioned above. I'm looking for something that has that same look, but doesn't require SoS to use.

Thanks though. :)

For the equippable item, the requirement is just the folder meshes\auxbones\sos from any SOS version (Full or Light). It won't break any race or biped slot.

hey there B3lisario,

I have tried out your comment on the main page about adding the revealing slots to armour in CK, its works quite well with chronotriggers  remodelled armour with panties zapped, and also for clothes, it works on a little sexy apparel replacer with skirt and bra removed, haven't done all vanilla stuff but it does work quite well. Not sure if my game will become more unstable as I progress though, as i will have hundreds of *free to the breeze* schlongs lolling about :D

I would upload what I have done but i'm real novice with ck so dunno if I may have broken something else down the line + I'm modifying someone else's armour/clothes who may not want huge schlongs showing with it :) but its look cool! and thx for your work you put in :)

For some reason the schlong keeps protruding thru my armor.

may just be particular armour you are wearing and weather it covers the biped slot that the schlong covers, from what I can gather most of vanilla armour cover the slot with the exception of dragonscale , I have found so far, but im using modded armour, so that may make a difference too.

For some reason the schlong keeps protruding thru my armor.

may just be particular armour you are wearing and weather it covers the biped slot that the schlong covers, from what I can gather most of vanilla armour cover the slot with the exception of dragonscale , I have found so far, but im using modded armour, so that may make a difference too.

I have a feeling it might also be something to do with some intricacies with how SexLab and/or SexLab Submit or Romance operate with SOS:

I equip armour X which has slot 52 biped, thus should trigger the removal of the schlong, which it does. When I'm wearing this armour, and either engage in some "fun" with NPCs, either through Submit or Romance, everything seems to go normally (go through the dialogue, then anims etc), and upon completion of said activity, all the armour re-equips. However, the schlong is no longer removed. Even upon manually re-equiping the armour or a cell change.

This could simply be a quirk of my particular game - it is admittedly *not* the most stable. Although it has been behaving itself more recently *touches wood* (... not that kind, *ahem*).

One other thing I've noticed is that the schlong has a penchant for changing size quite frequently - it seems to swap between two different ones. One I configured using the racemenu, and the other (i'm assuming default) one, that has been modified using essence of dragon potions. This could also have something to do with the armour issue in my case.

Regardless, this mod is *awesome* :3.

ahh interesting..not had this issue myself but tbh ive now changed 70% of the female armour/armour in my game to show schlongs anyhow + my player character at the moment is a streaker cus im testing out a streaker perk mod that I like. good job I don't have frostfall installed or id be dead as soon as I stepped out the door :D

I have a question and I'll be grateful if someone answers it, What if sometimes i want it not to appear like when wearing a Thong, is there any option to disable it when i want then enable it (in game). I accidentally used muscle schlong spell and the penis disappeared from which i got what i wanted but now it doesn't appear I tried using average schlong spell and normal schlong spell. So i loaded the save and it appeared again. 

Now what i want it to turn it off and on in the game, can i do that and if yes then how.

Thanks

I have a question and I'll be grateful if someone answers it, What if sometimes i want it not to appear like when wearing a Thong, is there any option to disable it when i want then enable it (in game). I accidentally used muscle schlong spell and the penis disappeared from which i got what i wanted but now it doesn't appear I tried using average schlong spell and normal schlong spell. So i loaded the save and it appeared again. 

Now what i want it to turn it off and on in the game, can i do that and if yes then how.

Thanks

Try to disable the schlong in the MCM options. Uninstalling the mod should also work, at least to make it dissapear. Another option would be to use the eqippable schlong.

b3lisario can you script it with HDT system   (like HDT use it in skse) ?? So it can deliver  swinging when walk or run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0upL7wDuBDI

What?

Thanks

Try to disable the schlong in the MCM options. Uninstalling the mod should also work, at least to make it dissapear. Another option would be to use the eqippable schlong.

OK, I downloaded the equip able version but I am using the full version of Schlong and you mentioned Full version is not recommended. So what kind of issue I will have with using the Equip version of schlong with the full version of Schlong 

Thanks

OK, I downloaded the equip able version but I am using the full version of Schlong and you mentioned Full version is not recommended. So what kind of issue I will have with using the Equip version of schlong with the full version of Schlong

I'm not sure. Possible issues would be erection spell not working on the equippable schlong, and maybe issues with SOS scripts and biped slots (52 vs 32). Give it a try, the equippable item won't screw your game as it has no scripts.

b3lisario can you script it with HDT system   (like HDT use it in skse) ?? So it can deliver  swinging when walk or run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0upL7wDuBDI

What?

Your genital bones are static when walk or run,only when turn R/L it moves. HDT Physics Extensions makes it swinging.I posted a video.Phh ...never mind ,gonna do it myself later.

They are not static. The penis reacts to all kind of movement, even when the legs don't move.

The bones movement is controlled by some settings in the skeleton file (BSLagBoneController nodes, properties Linear Velocity, Linear Rotation and Maximum Distance).

I don't use the HDT Physics Extensions, not sure how it looks.

Thanks

I'm not sure. Possible issues would be erection spell not working on the equippable schlong, and maybe issues with SOS scripts and biped slots (52 vs 32). Give it a try, the equippable item won't screw your game as it has no scripts.

Thanks, I will check it. One more question, Do i still need the Schlong for female esp as well or i can disable it when using the add on version.

They are not static. The penis reacts to all kind of movement, even when the legs don't move.

The bones movement is controlled by some settings in the skeleton file (BSLagBoneController nodes, properties Linear Velocity, Linear Rotation and Maximum Distance).

can you make a simple gif ,flaccid walk and run ? cause that's not working for me,only in erect state.

can you make a simple gif ,flaccid walk and run ? cause that's not working for me,only in erect state.

Whenever you load the shclong does get hard BUT you can use shift+page down to make it go soft

Can women use a cock instead of StrapOn. All women have them. Even if it is in the passive role. Not cool that all the women of Skyrim has male genitalia.
Is there any option?

If you use the equipable version of this mod it can be set as a strap on BUT you would have to manualy erect it

Whenever you load the shclong does get hard BUT you can use shift+page down to make it go soft

Not for me, when activate schlongs esp's  it gets actors flaccid,only magic get it hard and control.And males are without schlongs.I use B3lisarios unp.

Not for me, when activate schlongs esp's  it gets actors flaccid,only magic get it hard and control.And males are without schlongs.I use B3lisarios unp.

Are you using SOS light with the equipable schlong or the full SOS version?