I would like to have it so that there is no futa by default, but giving any female the unp potion gives them one. More fun for roleplay than every woman in the game being futa, imo. Also I am actually not that into futa, for me it is an occasional thing to enjoy, so I`d rather restrict it to only a few characters.

I understand I can approximate this with the light version, but would it not also be possible to have a separate sos addon that merely plugged the hole and did not have a visible penis? Then frequency of futas would be fully customizable with the standard mcm menus.

This is amazing mod, but I really miss Oblivion - they had some futa without balls there... Shemales are just not my thing -_-

Like this ?

PM me for the file if you want it

@romeo  :  is that for oblivion ??  can u give me the file ?  XD

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

This is amazing mod, but I really miss Oblivion - they had some futa without balls there... Shemales are just not my thing -_-

Like this ?

I want it too!

The dangly balls look all weird when bending over..  :P

Like this ?

I want it too!

The dangly balls look all weird when bending over..  :P

hmm its just experimental, i will complete it in time and ask B3lisario to add it in his topics.

So I've been trying this out, both equipable and UNP version and neither of them will change sizes. Stuck with default size.

Tried using it with a fresh game no other mods other than the required and still nothing... Am I doing something blatantly obvious wrong? :|

So I've been trying this out, both equipable and UNP version and neither of them will change sizes. Stuck with default size.

Tried using it with a fresh game no other mods other than the required and still nothing... Am I doing something blatantly obvious wrong? :|

Try fresh game + SOS light version + equippable schlong + racemenu plugin

What happens when you move the SOS racemenu sliders?

Just have to stop by here, in the urgent need to drop a huge thank you for this mod b3lisario, now my 'digital me' looks a lot more like in my imagination.  Just awesome, thanks a lot!

post-122413-0-90997000-1381977767_thumb.jpg

So I decided to give this a shot and play around with it for a bit.

But I ran into a small snag. It's the same snag I get if I try to use TBBP. Crushed breasts and butt. Well more precisely, crushed right breast whenever I am moving, and crushed butt only during sex.

Have always had issues getting TBBP to work, and it seems since the skeleton I have to use for this is TBBP support, it is giving me issues as well now.

I'm using the UNPB Redux, SoS Full, and this mod. The skeleton is the one by Skull Tyrant, basic 5 (I have Realistic Ragdolls with this as well). I know I have the right skeleton cause that is all I use. SoS/SoS Futa, and Realistic Ragdolls. But this gives me TBBP, while I use BBP. When I installed UNPB Redux (via NMM), I chose the option for BBP, not TBBP. My animations are all for BBP as well (xp32 animation pack, female animation pack, YY mystic knight, etc).

Could it be because I installed the BBP version of UNPB Redux instead of the TBBP version? Or is there something else that is causing this issue? As well, it seems if I equip any armor that is BBP, I CTD. For example, I'm trying to equip the Memeru clothes (SeveNBase), and the second I do, it crashes. Yet I was able to wear this armor just fine before doing this change.

So finally decided to try this, and now I am just having a bunch of problems lol. Any help would be appreciated it. :P

I would like to have it so that there is no futa by default, but giving any female the unp potion gives them one. More fun for roleplay than every woman in the game being futa, imo. Also I am actually not that into futa, for me it is an occasional thing to enjoy, so I`d rather restrict it to only a few characters.

I understand I can approximate this with the light version, but would it not also be possible to have a separate sos addon that merely plugged the hole and did not have a visible penis? Then frequency of futas would be fully customizable with the standard mcm menus.

Go to the SOS MCM menu and go to UNP tab. And set the distribution to 0% so you and npc can only get schlongs through the unp potion. Of course you need the full version of SOS to do this.

Crushed breasts and butt. Well more precisely, crushed right breast whenever I am moving, and crushed butt only during sex

I thought this issue only happens using TBBP meshes. Please confirm you are using a BBP body mesh (not TBBP). Load the file in nifskope and look for a breast01 bone.

As well, it seems if I equip any armor that is BBP, I CTD. For example, I'm trying to equip the Memeru clothes (SeveNBase), and the second I do, it crashes. Yet I was able to wear this armor just fine before doing this change.

Check the 1st person skeleton (meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif). Maybe it has been deleted with the changes.

Don't have Nifscope :s

But the body I am using is UNPB Redux. When I installed it, I selected everything for BBP. Nothing for TBBP. Though the skeleton itself (the one from Skull Tyrant) uses TBBP.

And I solved the CTD issue with BBP clothes. Was talking to Skulltyrant on Nexus and turns out I needed to install XP32's Maximum Skeleton before installing the compatability skeleton. Though it doesn't say that in the description. They said that was supposed to solve the crushed breast issue, but instead it solved my CTD with BBP issue lol.

And the only time I get crushed breasts is when I am walking I realized. Walking in any direction results in the right breast being crushed. Doing anything else seems to be fine. And I get a crushed butt only with some of the SexLab animations, not all of them. Haven't pinned down which ones exactly yet though.

Noticed as well though, that sometimes the NPCs will have the right breast crushed too. And they are just standing there doing nothing. Yet when I am standing around doing nothing, I don't get that issue.

EDIT: Ugh... and if it isn't one thing, it's another. Now this mod doesn't work at all. I got the MCM menu, I got all the requirements, I have it checked, nothing was overwritten, and nothing is happening in game. No penis, nothing. At first the notification that says "Schlongifying actors and armors...." never showed up. So I reloaded an old save, and it started showing up again. But there is no penis showing up. Shows up on males, just not on females. More precisely, not on my character. NPC's seem to have it, just not my character now.

I haven't even messed with the MCM menu yet, and I can't even get this to work now. I started a whole new game even, and it still doesn't show up. This is getting beyond frustrating. I just did a reinstall not too long ago, and I seriously hope I don't have to do it all over again......

EDIT2: So I still have the right breast crushed. And this mod doesn't even work anymore, cause SoS is not working properly either now. The notification that says "Schlongifying Actors and Armors..." doesn't even show up now. So I'm assuming because that doesn't show up to do that process, this mod won't work either and the penises won't show up because of that. So now I gotta figure out why the SoS notification doesn't show up...... /sigh.

Again, any help would be appreciated.

EDIT Final: Nevermind about all this now. I finally got everything to work again, and fixed my crushed breast issue. Ended up having to download a save in Helgen Keep that was female, and then SoS finally started working. Guessing it's not new game friendly. But I got all that working finally.

And for the crushed breast issue, I downloaded the new XP32 skeleton as it has support for SoS now, and am using that instead of the compatibility skeleton linked here. Everything is working fine now and I don't have a crushed breast anymore either. So the new skeleton by XP32 works with this. Guessing my issue was with the compatibility skeleton linked here (the one that uses TBBP which causes this same issue). Cause switching to the XP32 skeleton got rid of this issue and everything is working just fine now with BBP.

Go to the SOS MCM menu and go to UNP tab. And set the distribution to 0% so you and npc can only get schlongs through the unp potion. Of course you need the full version of SOS to do this.

Doing that didn't work for me when I tried it. Ah whatever, i decided to do a sexless run of skyrim, so I'll just work it out after.

Tho i dont understand why .   One of my characters nord . Gets shlong on top of revealing armors.  The other one redguard. Dosnt .

It depends on the armor you are wearing. If the armor doesn't unequip slot 52, or the armor doesn't use slot 52, your schlong will show. You'll mainly notice this with robes and such as they don't unequip slot 52, so your schlong hangs out the bottom of it.

Thing is . Its  the same armor with same mods. Only difference is that maybe there are different set of settings. In my case i think its remodeled hide without panties for unp. . Nord characters wears it with schlong out . Redguard wears it without. Curently at work for double shift. but once i get home i will make screenies.

Or maybe its different schlongs.  Tho for females it should be one option right? Unp one.    Got schlongs . Normal body ones for males and unp.