21 hours ago, wayandean said:

20240502201308_1.jpg.0c410e78dcfca60357dd10c7867cc427.jpg20240502165925_1.jpg.8c35ab85bfde0e4e41c3a47b3b752a03.jpg20240502165918_1.jpg.60d9f45695ffc90275ea62358965e302.jpg20240503093705_1.jpg.aaa6153089e3741fa70f1fe58a7a3e40.jpg

So Ive been bimbofied. Are there no more stages?

What exactly is hardcore mode?

My pc is now kinda fucked. Anyway to reverse it permanently?

PS your cheerleader chants are hilarious?

Hardcore makes you really weak and mpcs won't talk to you unless you've fucked a follower recently

On 5/2/2024 at 7:53 PM, wayandean said:

Thanks for your response.

Ok I see the colour options now.

I got it to work but it's very buggy. As in I can't even talk to my follower now. It almost seems like the setstage for the sex scene she has just doesn't ever finish eventhough it clearly is. Tried the wait function but it doesn't seem to help.

If the whoring still isn't working, you can try SetStage CC_WhoreOutBimbo 0 and see if it fixes it. If it doesn't, this might just be a victim of Skyrim being Skyrim.

On 5/2/2024 at 9:36 PM, Lianeline said:
  Reveal hidden contents

About the Erina quest, some turnover could be imagined. What if, when you choose not to cure her, after a while you receive a letter from her where she thanks you for your "help" and says that she wants you to enjoy life as much as her.Having been completely slutified she can now remove her cursed attire to pass it on. Attached to the letter is the amulet ring that you compulsively put on. Then you have to go search for the ring, the diadem and the key before it is too late for you, but who knows what she has done with them?

Suggestion on the bimbo priest possible next quest above. Talks about the steps of the existing quest, hence the spoiler.

On 5/3/2024 at 7:14 PM, Lianeline said:

Another suggestion on the same quest.

Hide contents

Also if you have bought or stolen the key from Jarryn, it would be fun to find "him" later as a bimbofied Jarryna ^^.

I did always have some vague plans regarding the Slutmind set from that quest, either because you receive them "broken" after helping her, or yeah adding what you've suggesting and having her send them to you if you didn't. It's on my list of concepts to work with (and near-ish to the top!), but that's still no guarantee that it ever happens- that list grows faster than I can code!

If I'm remembering correctly, Jarryn does actually show up in Markarth's inn after Erina's quest. I won't be adding any genderswap quest stuff though, simply because I don't like that enough to spend any time on it (though I might do something with the curse in 1.8, if YPS's genderswap event is as robust as I've heard).

Some trivia:,Jarryn was originally going to be a somewhat recurring character, but then I immediately ruined that by giving you the option to kill him in Erina's quest.

On 5/2/2024 at 10:19 PM, squirreldaz said:

Hi, 1 thing about the bimbofication process;

While the process itself takes long, i find it strange that the pc doesn't leans into it the more she goes in, like i've got the blonde hairs and she doesn't have any impulses aside from the thoughts. Something like some forcegreets in livvi quest, or compulsory masturbation/ with debuffs if you don't do it, y'know, progressive slutty stuff the more  bimbofied you become.

It's odd that she gets railed left and right in the dreams and then doesn't feel an any crave to chase that high...

Yep! It's already on my todo list for 1.8  A few minor forcegreets, maybe the PC catching herself out before she actually does anything (at first...), just some stuff to make the curse's progression feel a bit smoother.

On 5/3/2024 at 6:38 AM, thor3222 said:

I think I've already said a couple times on this thread that I really enjoy this mod - I think it is fun and silly, and it basically has a permanent spot in my load order. But I wish it was voiced! So I spent a little bit of time, and I have added voices to it.

I used Elevenlabs for:
Anita, Morelal, Lyli, Allesandra, Bella, BimboThief, Cindil, Erina, Belle, Buttslut, Rona, Jill, Krista, Telariel, and the Vampire Bimbo.

The rest are using xVASynth.

This should be the "final" version (its possible ill update it in the future but no promises - this was mostly just a way for me to learn how to voice a mod - and i now think those tools are now in my toolkit) something like 2500 voice lines are here.

It has the vast majority of all custom lines voiced, the main exception being follower bimbofication - those don't have any voice types since they are expected to be widely used, so i can't make lines for them. I added voice types to about 40 lines to get them voiced - this is a potential breaking point if those quests are updated in the future - let me know if those come up and i can at least patch that, but worst case, just disabling my esp should be enough to restore the vast majority of the voices for the mod.

If anyone finds any issues with it let me know! i am just going to keep updating here so it is reasonable to find.  If any future updates of this mod brick my voice patch, (or cause my voice patch to prevent new stuff) let me know and ill try to fix it!

If jib_buttkiss likes it, feel free to take it and integrate it into the main mod, or just link to this particular post! (gimme a shoutout tho i run on props) :) the only real changes i did was in a couple places i added a voice type to a dialogue tree in a quest line

It is built for SE - i don't have LE (actually - I bet it would work on LE if you disable the esp, but that is a wild guess)

Bimbos of Skyrim Voice Patch.zip 137.93 MB · 17 downloads

Oh wow, this is great! I'll link this on the main mod page!

Do you have a list of the voices you added types to? I could add them properly in 1.8 to avoid any .esp issues coming up.

On 5/3/2024 at 11:22 AM, Alavant said:

alright I got a really quick and selfish question, my skyrim is on 1.6.1 and I am having a lot of trouble just getting mods to work on my game simply because my brain is koala smooth. Does anyone have just a checklist I can go through to get this mod to work since every time I try to do it I accidentally have a few bits as LE and keep having to restart.

Just go slowly. Get SKSE installed. Use a mod manager (Vortex is very basic- but basic is probably what you want). Get your requirements installed, one at a time, making sure you get the SE versions. Start with Sexlab and its requirements, then Aroused, ZAZ and FuzroDoh. But! Boot the game up after each mod to check it worked. Then, if you get a crash, you'll know which mod was the issue- the one you just added!

If that happens you won't have to restart, you'll just have to go one step back- load up Vortex and remove that last mod, then go find the correct version of it. Mod pages are usually pretty clear about what version of the game they're for.

On 5/4/2024 at 6:58 AM, wayandean said:

20240502201308_1.jpg.0c410e78dcfca60357dd10c7867cc427.jpg

So Ive been bimbofied. Are there no more stages?

What exactly is hardcore mode?

My pc is now kinda fucked. Anyway to reverse it permanently?

PS your cheerleader chants are hilarious?

Yep, you're fully bimbofied! There's no more stages to the curse, but you'll still get slowly weaker over time- every time you have sex or act slutty, you'll lose some skill points.

Hardcore mode is for people who want to remove the story/gameplay disconnect for the "dumb bimbo who can't do anything" idea. By default, when bimbofied you can still basically play the game. You're weaker and forced to act slutty every few hours, but you could still, for example, go and clear out Bleak Falls Barrow on your own.

Hardcore mode changes that- all your skills are locked to 5, basically every stat (including hidden ones like damage multiplier) is reduced massively, and you have to act slutty constantly. To continue the game, you basically have to find a big strong manly follower to fight all your fights for you, and you'll spend all your time cheering for them or degrading yourself to them.

There's no permanent cure for the curse. You can get Bimbo Tonics that will revert you to your old self for a time, but they wear off eventually. The only "permanent" cure is just to use the console to cheat 999 Tonics in.

19 hours ago, Ralof of Riverwood said:

Ran into a minor bug, and I didn't see it mentioned in the last 3 pages.

I had my settings configured so that the curse progressed every hour, but required sleep. It then got stuck on the clit piercing stage, repeating the same message every time I slept. Changing the settings back to default (24 hours, no sleep required) seems to have resolved it, as I am now past that stage.

I'm playing SE, if that matters.

And since I don't want to be a debbie downer, I'll also add that this is one of the finest mods I've seen on Lover's Lab, and I'm glad to see it's still being updated.

Hm, odd. Weird that changing the time gap would fix it. I'll take a look, thanks for the report. Glad you're enjoying the mod, though!

42 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh wow, this is great! I'll link this on the main mod page!

Do you have a list of the voices you added types to? I could add them properly in 1.8 to avoid any .esp issues coming up.

Unfortunately no - I do think the only actual voice type i assigned was femalesultry to allesandra, cause i don't think she had a voice type assigned.

All the other changes were some random assignments in dialog topics:

CC_LyvviePart1_Bimbo_2/3/4
CC_LyvviePart1_Final4
CC_LyviePart2_35_2
CC_LyviePart2_Stage_35_Idle2Topic
CC_LyviePart2_100_3a/4a
CC_LyvvieIdleChats_Hellos/Goodbye/DareelBranchTopic/Dareel
CC_LyvviePart2_PostChat_2
CC_LyvviePart1_Return12
CC_Hypno_Quest_Tut_Return2/Tut1/Buy
CC_TavernWhoreDialgues_BSName2b
CC_LyvvieIdleChats_Dareel_posComment1/Post2a/Post_2b
CC_ChildishGames_3_WilltWork_1
CC_ChildishGames_3_S16_1
CC_ChildishGamesChats_RomancePresent_1
CC_ChildishGamesChats_RomanceHug_1
CC_ChildishGamesChats_MorellaIdles
CC_ChildishGamesChats_BimboSex_1
CC_VampireBimbo_S42_2a/2b
CC_VampireBimbo_Hellos
CC_StepforTavernWhore_Sex_1/Hellos/Goodbyes/MarryChats1_1
CC_ElisefFavour_2_S0_1

I don't remember which specifically i assigned to each, but generally the lyvvie ones were lyvvie, the childish games ones were morella, vampire vampire, blah blah. In those ones all i did was set the speaker type in creation kit - in almost all those cases they had the conditions that would make me assume they should have the voice type available, but they weren't. (those kinds of assignments are still a bit of a mystery to me. I can't figure out why sometimes voice types are assigned, sometimes they are assigned to only one, and sometimes they are assigned to all voice types. I know how to point it directly to one though, so those are the cases I took)

I'll also note if you can make it so like the general player and follower bimbofication npc messages are available to all voice types, I would happily run through again and get those voiced too. I figured out the batch xvasynth processes as well as pulling the voiceable lines from a mod so the rest of the stuff is like 5 minutes of work and 2 hours of my computer running. But no worries either way! Keep on doin what you are doin

2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

If the whoring still isn't working, you can try SetStage CC_WhoreOutBimbo 0 and see if it fixes it. If it doesn't, this might just be a victim of Skyrim being Skyrim.

I got a pop up from the game saying that 'as the follower/npc has changed names, they can't be interracted with due to some error' perhaps related to their new bimbo names?

Hello

Question : do i need the patch (1.7.7) for bos1.7.7.2 ?

">The mod should be compatible with basically everything EXCEPT any mod that heavily alters the Cliffside Retreat, Ruined Hut near the Western Watchtower, or Cell {34,10} out behind Windhelm"

Im using capital windhelm expansion and jk town ,do you think the 2 mod will conflict with bos or not..

for now im testing 2 or 3 thing beacause iv a problem with the morph (slif and /or botox= no morph...)

merci d'avance

4 hours ago, thor3222 said:

Unfortunately no - I do think the only actual voice type i assigned was femalesultry to allesandra, cause i don't think she had a voice type assigned.

All the other changes were some random assignments in dialog topics:

CC_LyvviePart1_Bimbo_2/3/4
CC_LyvviePart1_Final4
CC_LyviePart2_35_2
CC_LyviePart2_Stage_35_Idle2Topic
CC_LyviePart2_100_3a/4a
CC_LyvvieIdleChats_Hellos/Goodbye/DareelBranchTopic/Dareel
CC_LyvviePart2_PostChat_2
CC_LyvviePart1_Return12
CC_Hypno_Quest_Tut_Return2/Tut1/Buy
CC_TavernWhoreDialgues_BSName2b
CC_LyvvieIdleChats_Dareel_posComment1/Post2a/Post_2b
CC_ChildishGames_3_WilltWork_1
CC_ChildishGames_3_S16_1
CC_ChildishGamesChats_RomancePresent_1
CC_ChildishGamesChats_RomanceHug_1
CC_ChildishGamesChats_MorellaIdles
CC_ChildishGamesChats_BimboSex_1
CC_VampireBimbo_S42_2a/2b
CC_VampireBimbo_Hellos
CC_StepforTavernWhore_Sex_1/Hellos/Goodbyes/MarryChats1_1
CC_ElisefFavour_2_S0_1

I don't remember which specifically i assigned to each, but generally the lyvvie ones were lyvvie, the childish games ones were morella, vampire vampire, blah blah. In those ones all i did was set the speaker type in creation kit - in almost all those cases they had the conditions that would make me assume they should have the voice type available, but they weren't. (those kinds of assignments are still a bit of a mystery to me. I can't figure out why sometimes voice types are assigned, sometimes they are assigned to only one, and sometimes they are assigned to all voice types. I know how to point it directly to one though, so those are the cases I took)

I'll also note if you can make it so like the general player and follower bimbofication npc messages are available to all voice types, I would happily run through again and get those voiced too. I figured out the batch xvasynth processes as well as pulling the voiceable lines from a mod so the rest of the stuff is like 5 minutes of work and 2 hours of my computer running. But no worries either way! Keep on doin what you are doin

Ah right yeah I see, I do have a bad habit of forgetting to assign speakers to lines. Though I don't know why the bimbo-related lines wouldn't have any auto-assigned speakers, it's odd. At a guess, it's because the lines are restricted to actors in the CC_Bimbo faction, which CK detects as no-one since actors are only added to it at runtime as they get bimbofied. I'll have a fiddle with it for 1.8, see if I can change it.

Now I think about it though, I'd guess that your .esp should be fine in future provided I don't make any changes to the lines you did (which I don't plan to), so hopefully that won't be a problem at least.

3 hours ago, wayandean said:

I got a pop up from the game saying that 'as the follower/npc has changed names, they can't be interracted with due to some error' perhaps related to their new bimbo names?

That's just a warning about a bug that can happen where NPCs lose their names. It plays the first time an NPC is renamed, to make sure you know what's happened if that bug triggers. It says something like "IF your follower can't be interacted with, the no-name bug has happened, here's how to fix it, etc...".

The warning always appears once, since I can't detect when the bug happens (or I'd just fix it!).

2 hours ago, geemaan1 said:

Im having a bit of trouble getting the bos npcs to have their correct body sizes. They seem to take the same presets as me and the other regular Npc's.

Sounds like BodyGen isn't working. Do you use CBBE or a different body? Is this a fresh save or are you installing mid-save? Do the morphs from the "Preview Morphs" button in the MCM work?

13 minutes ago, renhoff said:

Hello

Question : do i need the patch (1.7.7) for bos1.7.7.2 ?

">The mod should be compatible with basically everything EXCEPT any mod that heavily alters the Cliffside Retreat, Ruined Hut near the Western Watchtower, or Cell {34,10} out behind Windhelm"

Im using capital windhelm expansion and jk town ,do you think the 2 mod will conflict with bos or not..

for now im testing 2 or 3 thing beacause iv a problem with the morph (slif and /or botox= no morph...)

merci d'avance

If you're in SE, you need the SE patch.

The only compatibility issue could be the house this mod adds outside behind Windhelm. I don't think JK goes far out enough to be a problem, but I don't know anything about Capital Windhelm Expansion.

Good luck with the morphs, troubleshooting them can be annoying if they don't work straight away.

For those of you that are having trouble with morphs:

1: did you check the "build morphs" checkbox in bodyslide?

2: check the BoS morph jsons and confirm that the morph names inside correspond to the internal names for the morph. You can find the internal names in one of the bodyslide xml files for your body.

3: morph config don't work on some default bimbos due to them having their morphs hard-coded and not updated to use the jsons

4: SSE only I think; ensure that the Engine Fixes memory manager fix is disabled. 

this is actually two problems: are morphs working at all, and are the BoS morphs working

please verify that morphs are working period in skyrim by trying to change values in racemenu that are bodyslide related/named like AppleCheeks or BreastFantasy

Well it happened

Spoiler

Bimbofied.png.36f5773e066cff9294826c6b80d979e3.png

I again have to praise how smooth this mod functions, i seriously found 0 game breaking problems, no broken quests, nothing, even the minor bugs other people experienced never surfaced on my run, absolute chapeau!

I've built the load order around this mod and i downloaded stuff that normally i deemed as hand grenades of bugs and conflictz in previous years, this mod never conflicted with any of those, in certain cases it enhanced them and likewise the other way around, i'm having quite a blast, this is one of the best mods on Loverslab, it's incredible how such complex mod doesn't even need much of a debug menu, one would think that throwing morphs left and right would require 300 different reset buttons and instead it just works.

Now that the PC is bimbofied the game took a new shape, can't wait to juggle between adventuring desperately trying to hold back the true bimbofied dragonborn and slutting her around 'till she passes away!

now to conclude, i have bunch of enhancements/alternate mechanics related to the bimbofication process that i want to suggest and then i promise i won't bother you with my idea guy nonsense for a while:

-the slavetats are alright but i find myself preferring racemenu, especially for the colors of the lips, is it even possible on a technical level to have the possibility to set some racemenu overlays to be added instead of slavetats? Maybe some kind of scan function like with the clothes, that way one could add even more stuff like tanlines if he had the mod for example, also the chance to choose the color of the makeup and lipstick would be cool.

-the hairchange with the hg wigs is something that i'd personally prefer to just turn off for the player character, one idea that i had was to open the face sculptor (which has limited options) menu when bimbofied and let the players choose the hairstyle.

The stuff above is more for non yps users like me.

-have some way to thicken the lips, i don't even know if it can be done because facemorphs i remember reading that are impossible to touch, but the lips in my pic here are have all the racememu options set to max, don't know if it can be done, but surely is less chaotic than bodymorphs i think

-skin darkening option, luv me tanned bimboes, 'nuff said

That's it! You're a blessing for skyrim coomers my man!

I finally got around to putting together a proper mod page for all of my bimbo presets if anyone wants to check it out. there's 5 characters in it including the two presets I posted here weeks ago. I still have a few more presets I didn't get around to so I'll be adding more in the future.

It's listed for SE but as long as you get the LE requirements it should work for that version too.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Sounds like BodyGen isn't working. Do you use CBBE or a different body? Is this a fresh save or are you installing mid-save? Do the morphs from the "Preview Morphs" button in the MCM work?

I use CBBE, It's Mid save but ive tried a few fresh ones and wasn't working. The preview morph button doesn't work, body stays the same. Not sure if ive accidently overrode the bos presets, im not great with bodyslide you see.

Edited by geemaan1
4 hours ago, squirreldaz said:

Well it happened

Hide contents

Bimbofied.png.36f5773e066cff9294826c6b80d979e3.png

I again have to praise how smooth this mod functions, i seriously found 0 game breaking problems, no broken quests, nothing, even the minor bugs other people experienced never surfaced on my run, absolute chapeau!

I've built the load order around this mod and i downloaded stuff that normally i deemed as hand grenades of bugs and conflictz in previous years, this mod never conflicted with any of those, in certain cases it enhanced them and likewise the other way around, i'm having quite a blast, this is one of the best mods on Loverslab, it's incredible how such complex mod doesn't even need much of a debug menu, one would think that throwing morphs left and right would require 300 different reset buttons and instead it just works.

Now that the PC is bimbofied the game took a new shape, can't wait to juggle between adventuring desperately trying to hold back the true bimbofied dragonborn and slutting her around 'till she passes away!

now to conclude, i have bunch of enhancements/alternate mechanics related to the bimbofication process that i want to suggest and then i promise i won't bother you with my idea guy nonsense for a while:

-the slavetats are alright but i find myself preferring racemenu, especially for the colors of the lips, is it even possible on a technical level to have the possibility to set some racemenu overlays to be added instead of slavetats? Maybe some kind of scan function like with the clothes, that way one could add even more stuff like tanlines if he had the mod for example, also the chance to choose the color of the makeup and lipstick would be cool.

-the hairchange with the hg wigs is something that i'd personally prefer to just turn off for the player character, one idea that i had was to open the face sculptor (which has limited options) menu when bimbofied and let the players choose the hairstyle.

The stuff above is more for non yps users like me.

-have some way to thicken the lips, i don't even know if it can be done because facemorphs i remember reading that are impossible to touch, but the lips in my pic here are have all the racememu options set to max, don't know if it can be done, but surely is less chaotic than bodymorphs i think

-skin darkening option, luv me tanned bimboes, 'nuff said

That's it! You're a blessing for skyrim coomers my man!

That's some glowing praise, thanks! Being super compatible and (fairly) easy to use are things I really wanted for the mod, so I'm glad to hear that it is!

For your suggestions:

-I probably could change the lip colour to be overlays instead of Slavetats, but Slavetats is basically an overlay API. It'd be a chunky bit of work for a fairly minor improvement. If you can't get the lip colour you want in the Makeover! spell, you should be able to edit it manually in the Slavetats MCM (though you'd have to reset it every time you're cured/uncured). If you're really keen, you could use a console command to choose any colour: set CC_BimboLipstickColour to XXXX , where XXXX is the hex colour code you want, converted to decimal. This would persist through curse cures.

-There's an option in the Makeover! power to remove the wig completely and just use your natural hair.

-I did consider doing the limited racemenu thing but something about it just really takes me out of the game, so I didn't

-In a sensible game, you'd be right about lip morphing. Unfortunately, this is Skyrim, so it's actually borderline impossible.

-Skin darkening falls into the same boat as lip morphs. Thanks, Todd Howard! Though, maybe I could cheat there by using transparent Slavetats...

You'll have to let me know how it goes juggling the lives of a bimbo and adventurer, I haven't had a chance to sit down and do a playthrough long enough to be bimbofied and live with it yet.

Glad you're enjoying the mod! Oh, and one last thing: what a goddamn excellent before and after!

3 hours ago, H Bof said:

I finally got around to putting together a proper mod page for all of my bimbo presets if anyone wants to check it out. there's 5 characters in it including the two presets I posted here weeks ago. I still have a few more presets I didn't get around to so I'll be adding more in the future.

It's listed for SE but as long as you get the LE requirements it should work for that version too.

Oh, cool!

1 hour ago, geemaan1 said:

I use CBBE, It's Mid save but ive tried a few fresh ones and wasn't working. The preview morph button works. Not sure if ive accidently overrode the bos presets, im not great with bodyslide you see.

Ah right. No, the hard-coded bimbos sometimes just won't get morphed when you install the game mid-save because of the way BodyGen works. Nothing you can do other than put up with it or start a new save (or morph them manually with another mod like The Manipulator or something).

2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

That's some glowing praise, thanks! Being super compatible and (fairly) easy to use are things I really wanted for the mod, so I'm glad to hear that it is!

For your suggestions:

-I probably could change the lip colour to be overlays instead of Slavetats, but Slavetats is basically an overlay API. It'd be a chunky bit of work for a fairly minor improvement. If you can't get the lip colour you want in the Makeover! spell, you should be able to edit it manually in the Slavetats MCM (though you'd have to reset it every time you're cured/uncured). If you're really keen, you could use a console command to choose any colour: set CC_BimboLipstickColour to XXXX , where XXXX is the hex colour code you want, converted to decimal. This would persist through curse cures.

-There's an option in the Makeover! power to remove the wig completely and just use your natural hair.

-I did consider doing the limited racemenu thing but something about it just really takes me out of the game, so I didn't

-In a sensible game, you'd be right about lip morphing. Unfortunately, this is Skyrim, so it's actually borderline impossible.

-Skin darkening falls into the same boat as lip morphs. Thanks, Todd Howard! Though, maybe I could cheat there by using transparent Slavetats...

You'll have to let me know how it goes juggling the lives of a bimbo and adventurer, I haven't had a chance to sit down and do a playthrough long enough to be bimbofied and live with it yet.

Glad you're enjoying the mod! Oh, and one last thing: what a goddamn excellent before and after!

Ah alright, thanks for the elucidations, big shame for the face morphs, what i wanted to say about the makeover and hair change is that the makeover function is a bit of unnecessary menuing, like everytime i have to use it to change colors/remove hairs, i don't know how many times i will hop between bimbo and sane dragonborn off course, but to get it to save the settings so that it would automatically apply the last changes would probably improve it, maybe as a QOL feature after the big update.

Oh and yes! i'll keep you updated on how the run will shape up to be, it's not gonna be some daily thing because i play skyrim maybe 2/3 times a week depending on the schedule and i have some mods that ended up not working great with the rest of the game (dealing with daedras, S.L.U.T.S.) and they may brick the game down the line, what i can tell you now is that my mod list is based on gameplay failure states, i've always been into having the threat of having multiple lose states and having to do humiliating stuff to stay afloat with the finances, and it's something that sadly conflicts with skyrim who has the tendency to make you overpowered and dirty rich so quick, i've nailed down the ingame combat defeat factor, unforgiving devices with it's traps in conjunction with defeat and SD+ being the big ones, it's just the finances game that really doesn't click yet, i've tried in the past many scarcity and real time price changes mods but they just didn't worked because they were either overkill or just too convoluted, might try some of the two sexlab survival-like mods in the future and overtune the licenses prices to offset skyrim loot generosity, it was my idea for this playtrough to play an outlaw thief who would visit the cities only for taffin' and other criminal stuff, didn't really worked out on that regard.

By the way, my character got bimbofied thanks to submissive lola and sexlab horrible harassment, basically i got tasked to whore around, and while in the streets at night my skimpy dressed character got easly ganged up upon by 4 npcs, setting the corruption over 100, for being the silly ass mod that BoS inevitably is, it was one hell of an immersive way to get the curse started, if one day you'll update the recommended mods on the main page, i think these two may deserve a place!

19 hours ago, squirreldaz said:

As someone who spends far too much time in racemenu, making bimbos no less:

• One thing I can suggest for this is to mess with the default mouth shape and mouth shape 2. Different combinations can give you much thicker lips off the jump.
  • You can also try messing with expressions, specifically W, Ooh, and FV to compensate for the first two opening your mouth.
  • Upper Lip Height and Lower Lip Height effectively increase their thickness as well
  • Mess with the Tubercle sliders if you haven't already. I used to have a mod that allowed these sliders to go to 3.00 instead of 1.00, but since forgot what it was so I build every one of my presets off of each other to preserve the 3.00 values and it helps a ton. So if you can find whatever mod it was it's super useful, lord knows I've tried and failed time and again.

Unfortunately this is still all manual, but it's the best we've got lol.

17 minutes ago, H Bof said:

• Mess with the Tubercle sliders if you haven't already. I used to have a mod that allowed these sliders to go to 3.00 instead of 1.00, but since forgot what it was so I build every one of my presets off of each other to preserve the 3.00 values and it helps a ton. So if you can find whatever mod it was it's super useful, lord knows I've tried and failed time and again.

At least in SE, the mod is just the config file for racemenu, the fSliderMultiplier. For LE, I remember having to patch the script instead, but it looks like you can change the same value in the chargen.ini

12 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Should work, but would need to use a dark color for it (#000000) or something similar, as well as remember to apply it to feet, hands, body, and head.

Going over like 30% opacity tended to overwhelm the original skin color when I was using tanlines for my PC.

On 5/6/2024 at 6:13 PM, vampiremecha said:

At least in SE, the mod is just the config file for racemenu, the fSliderMultiplier. For LE, I remember having to patch the script instead, but it looks like you can change the same value in the chargen.ini

Is it a chargen.ini file somewhere I can't find, or in skee.ini? Skee is the only place I found that setting and it already seems to be at 3.0 but doesn't look like it's doing anything.

Posted (edited)

On 5/1/2024 at 11:05 PM, SquatsAreLife said:

@jib_buttkiss - I asked for this a while ago and you seemed interested in implementing a MCM option to disable lipstick, eye shadow and nail polish. Are you still planning on doing that? What else a bimbo going to do all day between fun things, but to do her make up and nail polish 🙂

On 5/2/2024 at 12:43 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

It's on my list for 1.8!

Sounds great!

Another idea: Instead of forcing permanent, irremovable makeup on the player bimbo, it would be possible to have the option to put a very strong debuff on the player Bimbo for not wearing makeup, so that the player basically has to apply makeup herself all the time (which is even more humiliating), or even visit the hairdresser to dye the hair blonde.

The debuff for not wearing makeup should make the game almost unplayable, e.g. strong movement restriction, constant heavy sadness attacks, lots of negative thoughts... etc.etc.

To balance this out, players affected by the makeup coercion curse would need easy access to makeup items (e.g. an ability to summon free bimbo lipstick, nailpolish ...).

The easiest way to implement this would be as a feature of YPS (I have thought about such a feature anyway). For now, BoS just could use the following (dummy) command:

SendModEvent("yps-ForceMakeupEvent")

... and we could then flesh out the details in YPS later.

(alternatively there could be separate events for eyeshadow, lipstick, nailpolish, hairdye etc...).

What do you think?

Edited by emily1673
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 12:40 AM, squirreldaz said:

Ah alright, thanks for the elucidations, big shame for the face morphs, what i wanted to say about the makeover and hair change is that the makeover function is a bit of unnecessary menuing, like everytime i have to use it to change colors/remove hairs, i don't know how many times i will hop between bimbo and sane dragonborn off course, but to get it to save the settings so that it would automatically apply the last changes would probably improve it, maybe as a QOL feature after the big update.

Oh and yes! i'll keep you updated on how the run will shape up to be, it's not gonna be some daily thing because i play skyrim maybe 2/3 times a week depending on the schedule and i have some mods that ended up not working great with the rest of the game (dealing with daedras, S.L.U.T.S.) and they may brick the game down the line, what i can tell you now is that my mod list is based on gameplay failure states, i've always been into having the threat of having multiple lose states and having to do humiliating stuff to stay afloat with the finances, and it's something that sadly conflicts with skyrim who has the tendency to make you overpowered and dirty rich so quick, i've nailed down the ingame combat defeat factor, unforgiving devices with it's traps in conjunction with defeat and SD+ being the big ones, it's just the finances game that really doesn't click yet, i've tried in the past many scarcity and real time price changes mods but they just didn't worked because they were either overkill or just too convoluted, might try some of the two sexlab survival-like mods in the future and overtune the licenses prices to offset skyrim loot generosity, it was my idea for this playtrough to play an outlaw thief who would visit the cities only for taffin' and other criminal stuff, didn't really worked out on that regard.

By the way, my character got bimbofied thanks to submissive lola and sexlab horrible harassment, basically i got tasked to whore around, and while in the streets at night my skimpy dressed character got easly ganged up upon by 4 npcs, setting the corruption over 100, for being the silly ass mod that BoS inevitably is, it was one hell of an immersive way to get the curse started, if one day you'll update the recommended mods on the main page, i think these two may deserve a place!

Oh, the Makeover power should already be saving your changes across Tonic uses. So if you, for example, pick purple lipstick and a ponytail then use a tonic, when the tonic wears off they should come back purple and ponytail again. Is that not happening for you?

For the recommended mods, at the moment it's just a list of mods that actually have BoS features (+ Hormones), but yeah I should throw up a list of good companion mods as well. I find Cursed Loot and SL Pheromones are really good at getting you (and your followers!) into corruption-inducing trouble as well. Those two are probably the main "problems" my PCs face in my playthroughs.

On 5/7/2024 at 8:49 AM, H Bof said:

As someone who spends far too much time in racemenu, making bimbos no less:

• One thing I can suggest for this is to mess with the default mouth shape and mouth shape 2. Different combinations can give you much thicker lips off the jump.
  • You can also try messing with expressions, specifically W, Ooh, and FV to compensate for the first two opening your mouth.
  • Upper Lip Height and Lower Lip Height effectively increase their thickness as well

Unfortunately this is still all manual, but it's the best we've got lol.

So, to my (very basic) understanding, morphs are applied to skeleton nodes, which is easy and practically vanilla CK functionality (Racemenu just exposes the functionality to Papyrus). Actual sliders like faceparts are a different beast, and can't be easily modified like that, you can't just do NiOverride.ApplyMorph("lips",2) like you can with skeleton nodes.

On 5/7/2024 at 9:13 AM, vampiremecha said:

Should work, but would need to use a dark color for it (#000000) or something similar, as well as remember to apply it to feet, hands, body, and head.

Going over like 30% opacity tended to overwhelm the original skin color when I was using tanlines for my PC.

I'll have a play with it, but now I think about it again there's a good number of issues with the idea. Maybe it can work, but I'm not optimistic.

5 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Sounds great!

Another idea: Instead of forcing permanent, irremovable makeup on the player bimbo, it would be possible to have the option to put a very strong debuff on the player Bimbo for not wearing makeup, so that the player basically has to apply makeup herself all the time (which is even more humiliating), or even visit the hairdresser to dye the hair blonde.

The debuff for not wearing makeup should make the game almost unplayable, e.g. strong movement restriction, constant heavy sadness attacks, lots of negative thoughts... etc.etc.

The easiest way to implement this would be as a feature of YPS (I have thought about such a feature anyway). For now, BoS just could use the following (dummy) command:

SendModEvent("yps-ForceMakeupEvent")

... and we could then flesh out the details in YPS later.

(alternatively there could be separate events for eyeshadow, lipstick, nailpolish, hairdye etc...).

What do you think?

Yeah, that would be really easy to add on my end! The code to force-maintain the player's makeup is literally in the same script as the outfit enforcement (which checks the PC's clothes and applies a massive penalty if they're not slutty enough). It'll be like a 10 minute job to move the makeup checks up into the outfit enforcement logic, achieving exactly what you've just described!

I reckon it'd be pretty simple to make it a toggle- makeup automatically applied, or makeup requires maintenance (and penalises you if you don't keep up).

Edited by jib_buttkiss
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah, that would be really easy to add on my end! The code to force-maintain the player's makeup is literally in the same script as the outfit enforcement (which checks the PC's clothes and applies a massive penalty if they're not slutty enough). It'll be like a 10 minute job to move the makeup checks up into the outfit enforcement logic, achieving exactly what you've just described!

I reckon it'd be pretty simple to make it a toggle- makeup automatically applied, or makeup requires maintenance (and penalises you if you don't keep up).

Great! If you can integrate the makeup coercion feature completely into BoS, that would of course still be even better (and guarantee that it will conform to the other Bimbo enforcements).

I might then just add another makeup coercion feature to YPS, which can be used by non-bimbo females (probably some quest).

Edited by emily1673
8 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

So, to my (very basic) understanding, morphs are applied to skeleton nodes, which is easy and practically vanilla CK functionality (Racemenu just exposes the functionality to Papyrus). Actual sliders like faceparts are a different beast, and can't be easily modified like that, you can't just do NiOverride.ApplyMorph("lips",2) like you can with skeleton nodes.

Yeah I knew it was hard to do since I remember people asking JB to do it for Nuka Ride in F4 if you're familiar with it since it also has a lot of bimbofication themes. They effectively said something very similar but admittedly most of it went over my head since my computer science/scripting/coding knowledge is miniscule at best. All I know is that it's damn near impossible and even if it is, it'd be a nightmare to do lol. The closest I've ever seen is Being a Cow changing your head shape but that's just changing your face part in racemenu and that's it.

11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Toggles are great. The two times my character went full bimbo, I basically changed her hair/color and turned up the opacity on her existing makeup in racemenu. I disable the mod-provided hair and makeup tats.

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional, but it looks like bimbo thoughts aren't appearing during the transformation process when stage advancement is set to require sleep. It still plays the giggle sounds but no thoughts.

I also had two hopefully minor/easy suggestions:

• Being able to hide the notification popups when corruption goes up (from none to slight, slight to moderate, etc.) I really like all of the hidden specific moments in the mod that can hit you with corruption, but once you find them they're very easy to avoid. I feel like having an option that makes you have to be a little more attentive to what your corruption is at can add a little spark back to these (also it could help keep future instances of hidden corruption gain in quests hidden longer). If you really wanted to take it further you could also make it so that the only way to check corruption is with cure vendors, Holdin, and Lyvellia but I imagine that would be a bit larger of an undertaking.
  • I know there's been discussions about this scene before so sorry if I'm treading old ground, but during Childish Games: The Boobjob after seeing how effective the salve is it would be cool if the player could decide to use a it on themselves too when in Lyli's room, potentially for a major corruption spike. Maybe the PC is feeling a little jealous that all the other girls are getting bigger boobs for free and she wants some too lol.
Edited by H Bof

Hello ! Love the mod :)
I have some "bugs" to report, nothing too aggravating I suppose, but some weird quirks anyway. I'm playing the 1.7.7 version right now, and when I finished Lyvelia's dirtier work, when curing her and closing up dialogue, my only available dialogue choice was the bimbo dialogue, as if the full-curse had been triggered during the quest whereas I only had 20% something corruption at the moment. I know some fixes for this part of the quest were brought to the 1.7.7.2 hotfix but not quite sure this was the problem.
Secondly, I played through Erina's quest and ended up curing her at the end, and when needing to pass through the Temple of the Divines for Potema's quest, she was doing her usual "everyone's welcome at the temple of the Divines !" hello dialogue, but at some point some random NPC (not from the base game) approached her and it triggered her "slut" dialogue, starting a sex-scene. Looking through the console, she wasn't part of a bimbo faction (except the immunity one) so I was kinda surprised, since this is not the intended behaviour I suppose.
Anyway, thanks again for the mod, and sorry if the reported Issues are redundant :)

12 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

Toggles are great. The two times my character went full bimbo, I basically changed her hair/color and turned up the opacity on her existing makeup in racemenu. I disable the mod-provided hair and makeup tats.

Yeah, more toggles is more good. I try to always make features customisable/toggleable, and that goes double for when I'm replacing something with a different feature. So I'll definitely have one for this, to go back to the old behavior of auto-makeup.

7 hours ago, H Bof said:

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional, but it looks like bimbo thoughts aren't appearing during the transformation process when stage advancement is set to require sleep. It still plays the giggle sounds but no thoughts.

I also had two hopefully minor/easy suggestions:

• Being able to hide the notification popups when corruption goes up (from none to slight, slight to moderate, etc.) I really like all of the hidden specific moments in the mod that can hit you with corruption, but once you find them they're very easy to avoid. I feel like having an option that makes you have to be a little more attentive to what your corruption is at can add a little spark back to these (also it could help keep future instances of hidden corruption gain in quests hidden longer). If you really wanted to take it further you could also make it so that the only way to check corruption is with cure vendors, Holdin, and Lyvellia but I imagine that would be a bit larger of an undertaking.
  • I know there's been discussions about this scene before so sorry if I'm treading old ground, but during Childish Games: The Boobjob after seeing how effective the salve is it would be cool if the player could decide to use a it on themselves too when in Lyli's room, potentially for a major corruption spike. Maybe the PC is feeling a little jealous that all the other girls are getting bigger boobs for free and she wants some too lol.

Hm. Just to be clear, which thoughts do you mean? The story message boxes (about what happened in your dream last night) or the pink notification thoughts? If it's the pink ones, is the issue specifically that they don't show up mid-bimbofication, (but eventually do once you're fully bimbo'd)?

For your suggestions:

-Yeah, it'd be easy to add a "stealth mode" for the corruption. It'd be a bit harsh since there's really no other way to tell what your corruption's at, but harsh is the point sometimes.

-Eh, I probably won't do anything more with the salve. It's just a plot point that doesn't resonate with me, always felt like a bit of a cop-out. I'm glad other people don't see it that way, but it bothers me enough to not want to bring it up again in the mod. I'm not saying 'no', but I am saying 'probably not'.

4 hours ago, moutymoo said:

Hello ! Love the mod :)
I have some "bugs" to report, nothing too aggravating I suppose, but some weird quirks anyway. I'm playing the 1.7.7 version right now, and when I finished Lyvelia's dirtier work, when curing her and closing up dialogue, my only available dialogue choice was the bimbo dialogue, as if the full-curse had been triggered during the quest whereas I only had 20% something corruption at the moment. I know some fixes for this part of the quest were brought to the 1.7.7.2 hotfix but not quite sure this was the problem.
Secondly, I played through Erina's quest and ended up curing her at the end, and when needing to pass through the Temple of the Divines for Potema's quest, she was doing her usual "everyone's welcome at the temple of the Divines !" hello dialogue, but at some point some random NPC (not from the base game) approached her and it triggered her "slut" dialogue, starting a sex-scene. Looking through the console, she wasn't part of a bimbo faction (except the immunity one) so I was kinda surprised, since this is not the intended behaviour I suppose.
Anyway, thanks again for the mod, and sorry if the reported Issues are redundant :)

Hey, bug reports are always appreciated! I can't fix problems if I don't know about them!

For the first one, this was fixed in 1.7.7.2. If you're still on 1.7.7 and not 1.7.7.2, I'd recommend updating. It's safe to do mid-save, and it does fix a couple of rather niche but nasty bugs (as well as minor ones like this). You can check the changelog on the mod page to see what fixes and changes were made in 1.7.7.1/2- though I guess if nothing listed there worries you, updating isn't strictly necessary...

For the second: good catch. Looks like I forgot to condition that scene's trigger against the obtained ending of Erina's quest, so it'll play after the quest whether you cured her or not. It's a 5-second fix, now that I know about it!

Glad you're enjoying the mod, and thanks for the bug reports!

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 3:17 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh, the Makeover power should already be saving your changes across Tonic uses. So if you, for example, pick purple lipstick and a ponytail then use a tonic, when the tonic wears off they should come back purple and ponytail again. Is that not happening for you?

I cannot say for the color,  i select no wig then after the next transformation the mod reapply the default one, should do more testing, maybe skyrim just borked itself in that instant, i do have a script heavy load orded, will tell you with more certainty when i get back to my pc.

Edit: can confirm this is the case

Edited by squirreldaz