Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 11/6/2022 at 1:12 PM, Spaceguest991 said:

Hello. I am also stuck in the part when murphy says," this is the beginning of the rest of your life, get used to it". I can walk around but their is nothing else i can do. If anybody knows how to help, that would be appreciated. 

 

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, serui said:

@Burensc 

 

Sounds like script/engine lag to me. 

 

On a side note, since you followed the recommended mods... Do you also have Not My Settlement? If so, this prevents you from using beds that you do not own. 

Not being able to sleep in beds is a feature of the mod itself. I think it was even in MCM settings, tho i'm not sure i don't have it installed currently

From the first page: 

 

The mod frankly imposes a lot of restrictions once you are enslaved, but you can cheat in the MCM to bypass these restrictions. Under normal conditions, you won't be able to wear clothing, armor, equip yourself with weapons, or access workbenches without permission. And in certain missions you won't even be able to sit, sleep or even take stuffs. I did it this way because I like to have a sense of helplessness in the PC.

Edited by ZOro1991
Posted
On 10/4/2026 at 5:39 PM, JB. said:

Commonwealth Slavers Update 2.9.4b

 

 

Photo149.png

 

  • Safe to update midgame. 

 

Tweaks🔧

 

  • Added a hotkey to dispel the junkie blur, Junkie section of the MCM.
  • You can now adjust how many caps you'll be paid for each race. MCM, The Race section. 
  • If you win a race, you'll earn an interactive trophy for your room. That's three races, three trophies. It's not retroactive. 
  • Those who played the races will have noticed that the raiders who whip sometimes don't finish their lines so I've adjusted it. (The whip hit makes the scene end abruptly; it's intentional.)
  • Selling Daddy-O during The Hookup shouldn't be as difficult. The odds are still somewhat low, but better.
  • Choosing the heel restriction type (walk only, jog, etc.) is now a dropdown menu in the MCM, hardcore section.

 

Fixes🔨

  • Corrected a response option to Marshall where we said our name.
  • Failsafes for races in case Nora has at least one amputated arm (the petsuit has trouble equipping with amputations).
  • If you chose to crawl through the compact mirror, and then switched to another type of walk, you could no longer jump. Fixed.
  • Thanks to @Juicebox2077 for letting me know about a problem with the whip decals. Hopefully, they look better now.

 

Photo153.png


Hi,
looks like you forgot the 'text' definitions in the MCM json

 

Spoiler

image.png.c5950a4b0e6185199099de16e9b36fc1.pngimage.png.30ca1d40aa0ec7f283e9c609a26e9b31.png


Also, the lipstick fix:
When I fix my black lipstick now - I get red.
So, I think something's still going on with the lipstick color script.

That said:  why even have the option when all the colors are there in the purse menu? Just a thought.....
(I'm only talking about the purse option - the 'fix' function is probably called in the background during other interactions, like the sunbed. Easier to test it this way, of course...)

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, JB. said:

That's the quest that handle the guy on the bridge and the guy sleeping in ¿red rocket, during The Hooker. It doesn't require player input.

 

I've always chosen to fast travel to DC (taking a Slave Jet) during The Hooker. This was why I never played that part of journey. I've met the guy on the bridge between Cambridge and Boston areas (the bridge where is located The Wreck of the USS Riptide). But what's about Red Rocket guy? It is not on the road to DC, he could be met during Pet Walk?

 

Edit: I've figured out what was the deal with Red Rocket. It's not that Red Rocket near Sanctuary but the one on way back from DC to Whore House. A stealing mini quest started there.

    

Edited by Cealapa
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, egonm68 said:


Hi,
looks like you forgot the 'text' definitions in the MCM json

 

  Hide contents

image.png.c5950a4b0e6185199099de16e9b36fc1.pngimage.png.30ca1d40aa0ec7f283e9c609a26e9b31.png


Also, the lipstick fix:
When I fix my black lipstick now - I get red.
So, I think something's still going on with the lipstick color script.

That said:  why even have the option when all the colors are there in the purse menu? Just a thought.....
(I'm only talking about the purse option - the 'fix' function is probably called in the background during other interactions, like the sunbed. Easier to test it this way, of course...)

 

Ugh. Yes, global "1" is red and "2" is black; I got them wrong. It's a feature inherited from Nuka Ride, where the initial idea was that we couldn't carry more than one lipstick in our purse, but since they're just lipsticks, it's perfectly possible to have several colors.

 

Sunbed removes the lipsticks; I think you reported it to me. It doesn't change them to pink, it just remove them, but the global ones don't update. It's definitely unexpected behavior. I can apply a silent "fix lipstick" after the sunbed as countermeasure. 

Edited by JB.
Posted
34 minutes ago, Cealapa said:

 

I've always chosen to fast travel to DC (taking a Slave Jet) during The Hooker. This was why I never played that part of journey. I've met the guy on the bridge between Cambridge and Boston areas (the bridge where is located The Wreck of the USS Riptide). But what's about Red Rocket guy? It is not on the road to DC, he could be met during Pet Walk?   

The red rocket guy: He's a character sleeping on the return trip from Diamond City, where you have to steal from him on Gristle's orders. I remember wanting to make stealing from him a moral dilemma. But it doesn't have the weight I wanted to give it.

 

Fun fact: One of three possible NPCs is randomly selected. So it could very well be the same guy we saw on the bridge.

Posted
9 hours ago, 173878408 said:

Hi, I'm stuck after  Murphy says, "This is the beginning of your life, get used to it," and the quest won't progress. Does anyone know how to fix this?I can still walk around freely, but the NPC just keeps repeating this line and won't progress to the next step of the conversation.

Your AAF is not installed correctly. Make sure of this before playing the mod. Use the official guide, or you can also get help on the AAF Discord server.

Posted
35 minutes ago, JB. said:

 

Ugh. Yes, global "1" is red and "2" is black; I got them wrong. It's a feature inherited from Nuka Ride, where the initial idea was that we couldn't carry more than one lipstick in our purse, but since they're just lipsticks, it's perfectly possible to wear several colors.

 

Sunbed removes the lipsticks; I think you reported it to me. It doesn't change them to pink, it just remove them, but the global ones don't update. It's definitely unexpected behavior. I can apply a silent "fix lipstick" after the sunbed as countermeasure. 


oh, I didn't notice that the sunbed removed it. I thought it looked like the pink one, but that might've been an optical illusion.
I just did the sunbed again in the current 2.9.4b version. This time, the lipstick remained.

Another point where a silent 'fix lipstick' (or, remove lipstick) would make sense is the 'clean face' purse option.
('clean face' removes cum and tears - but a smudged lipstick stays smudged)
Maybe also for the wash station in the green house + brothel bathroom?

... The Truckers location does not have a wash station, does it?

Posted
4 hours ago, JB. said:

The red rocket guy: He's a character sleeping on the return trip from Diamond City, where you have to steal from him on Gristle's orders. I remember wanting to make stealing from him a moral dilemma. But it doesn't have the weight I wanted to give it.

 

Fun fact: One of three possible NPCs is randomly selected. So it could very well be the same guy we saw on the bridge.

Honestly, if you wanted this to carry more of a moral choice, you could always change the note slightly, from helping his kid save up money to something like, you've been a good boy taking care of your sister and your mom while she's sick so I can try to find a cure for her out here, I don't know what I'd do without your help so I found some caps while I was out and wanted to make sure you get them.  Maybe even something extra like, that way you can finally afford that game you've been asking for every year at Christmas or something XD

 

A sick parent and a responsible, loving kid at home totally would make this choice harder for me at least XD  Even when it is the bridge guy I'd feel like a bad person if I take these caps 😭

 

Random "how I play this part of the quest" fact, when I play this scene I always leave something in place of the caps, usually worth close to what the total of caps was, like some stimpaks or something, because I already feel guilty taking caps from a kid, so I kinda headcanon like, I'm leaving supplies where the caps are, so that he can sell them and make up the caps, because even when it's the bridge jerk, I already feel kinda bad taking caps that are for a kid, so to an extent your original note does have an impact even if not the one you hoped for 🖤 

Posted (edited)
On 10/6/2026 at 1:08 AM, JB. said:

@serui  

 

SetStage _CS_Chores 500

 

This stage performs a check. If you have the necessary caps, it will execute SetStage _CS_Chores 398 to report to Lindstrom. If you don't yet have the caps, it will execute SetStage _CS_Chores 300 

 

I'll update my setstages guide in a minute.

 

None of the mods you mentioned should be affecting it. There might be something in my script because I changed the quest to add a new activity. I'll test it tonight.

 

Edit: It's most likely your bashed patch. These tend to save quests at the point where you created them, so they block the new stages I made.

 

@JB.

 

Thank you for the detailed reply, it gave me some ideas on where to look. I went ahead and tested a bit before replying.

 

The case bugged me, so I tried out various load orders each with a new profile on Vortex and purging mod links (- basically uninstalling and calling the purge function. That should ensure a clean load order according to vortex, tho I'm not sure.) I also tried various scenarios within the mod. 

 

For 2.9.4b

But what I found is that the incident can be quickly replicated by creating a new load order, skipping slavers 1 and going to Lindstrom and taking care of the customers. 

After helping out the john, trying to clean up will always lead to the "toilet_trigger" to move away, however the black screen will not fade and neither will the quest progress. The quest pointer will remain on the trigger.

 

I also created a load order with 2.9.3. Repeating the same test, will allow the quest and black screen to be cleared.

 

 

Anyhow, I was thinking the errant incident might be the cause to Lindstrom not offering the Scaver and the follow up quests after Hooker.

 

I've attached the load order I used. Both setups are the same with the only difference being 2.9.3 and 2.9.4/4b. 

 

I don't know if this could be a peculiarity of vortex and still something being "baked" in despite clearing out the links. But I'm sending you the details in case it could be of use.

 

EditL This is on fo4 240

 

loadorder.txt

Edited by serui
Posted

I think I have done something very wrong somewhere. Because when I try to do the snoopy job for doctor duff my collar always goes off and kills me. It's like I have next to zero time to do anything in diamond city, even if I fast travel there. It might be something to do with get dirty. I'm not sure, because after finishing with dwayne the first time I am at near lethal levels of RADs. I can't seem to progress the story past whoring there for some reason. I'll try a few moere things but I might have to reload a really old file and skip straight to the futa part of the quest. Unless someone can help me?

Posted

@PandaModded

 

I’m actually encountering all of what you’ve posted. I’ve also used set stage to progress, but it looks like I’m also hitting the same stop points as you. 

 

Would you mind posting your load order? Maybe we have something in common causing all sorts of things?

Posted

@CouriertoSlave69 You're installing mods that I listed as incompatible and you're reporting something I already clarified on the main page.  I don't recommend certain mods because it means wasting hours chasing a bug that doesn't exist and burned myself out in the  process. That exploding collar is a problem with Raider Pet, a mod I listed as incompatible. In Raider pet you have to fuck with raiders every 20 minute or your collar explode.  

 

My mod doesn't manipulate rads. That is Get Dirty with its hard mode activated.

 

@serui Just do this simple test.

 

Type SQS _CS_Chores

 

Do you see stage 500? It's a new stage among others. If you don't see it, the culprit is your bashed patch.

 

I couldn't test anything yesterday, but I'm sure I will today.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, CouriertoSlave69 said:

Ah. Thanks. I likely missed that or neglected to read it all. My bad. I'll just have to start it over fresh and disable it. Sorry to bother you. 

No prob. I was going to tell you that you just have to uninstall it, but there's more. Raider Pet puts you in the Captive faction. And that means no one will attack you, not even animals, gunners, mutants. So, unfortunately, you have to start a new game without Raider Pet. 

 

Edit: I'm not sure if there's a console command to remove the Captive faction. Just in case you want to try. If you find it, you can continue with your save and uninstall Raider Pet.

Edited by JB.
Posted
Quote

Just do this simple test.

 

Type SQS _CS_Chores

 

Do you see stage 500? It's a new stage among others. If you don't see it, the culprit is your bashed patch.

 

I couldn't test anything yesterday, but I'm sure I will today.

 

Unfortunately I can see Stage 500 for CS_Chores. Although, that doesn’t completely rule out something baked in vortex profiles. I’ll try to read around and see what I can learn about completely cleaning Vortex staging folders. 

 

 

 

 

Posted

That’s a leftover.  I believe you can manually remove them from Looksmenu Overlay. You can also use the mirror in your room to reset your overlay. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

This Commonwealth Moisturizer is driving me crazy again. After the workout with Snoopy, green marks appeared again, and nothing gets rid of them.

 

 

It doesn't appear in SLM/Body/Overlay? At least to remove it manually.

Posted

Serui, Sealapa, спасибо за совет. Думаю, лучше отключить всех животных в Увлажняющем креме Содружества.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, serui said:

 

Unfortunately I can see Stage 500 for CS_Chores. Although, that doesn’t completely rule out something baked in vortex profiles. I’ll try to read around and see what I can learn about completely cleaning Vortex staging folders. 

 

 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bVdlfioeJgCMu1Xvr9FMvQFGQ_-HfKKm&usp=drive_fs

 

It worked fine for me. I'll keep an eye out if it happens to anyone else, but like I said, there shouldn't be any other mods affecting this. Even if you install incompatible mods. It's just a simple vanilla script.

 

A patch that edits the whore house, maybe? The script sends you to the toilet, black screen, sets the stage according to your caps, and then the black screen is removed. It's like stage 500 isn't kicking in your case.

Edited by JB.
Posted
3 hours ago, Cealapa said:

 

It doesn't appear in SLM/Body/Overlay? At least to remove it manually.

 

They should appear. The cum layers are named after the body part they appear in, so they have a very generic name.

Posted
3 hours ago, _Nomad_ said:

This Commonwealth Moisturizer is driving me crazy again. After the workout with Snoopy, green marks appeared again, and nothing gets rid of them.

  Hide contents

Photo139.png.5c3ca28c8e3b7ac68fad7a73933c4e07.pngPhoto138.png.67b091251ab4c68f58da81b9144e5672.png

 

I haven't followed this error much. Can you remove it via Moisturizer's MCM?

Posted (edited)
46 минут назад JB. сказал:

Я не очень хорошо знаком с этой потерей. Можно ли удалить ее через увлажняющий крем MCM?

Нет , он не удаляется . Я нажимаю « Очистить плеер » . Он всё ещё остаётся . Я пока его отключил . Он уже испортил моего третьего персонажа .

Without it, there are no traces of semen.

Spoiler

(620).png.0b1e00b2409218a17113bff1d31101c4.png(617).png.a1362d9f23c0f9a61511d3f5b1e7fb02.png

 

Edited by _Nomad_

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...