Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

@Cealapa Thanks for the report about the blowjobs. It turns out EAP doesn't have any blowjob animations on a mattress. I think Leito Fix has a bunch, but it doesn't matter, I've adjusted the script. The scene will be done on an invisible rug, conveniently placed on top of the mattress.

 

 

Spoiler

Fallout4 6_10_2026 22_47_37.png

 

I also need to change the normal oral sex scene with the client in the Whore House. Because they use a mattress there too.

 

And the one in Diamond City does too, if I remember correctly; the Green House uses one.

Edited by JB.
Posted
7 minutes ago, JB. said:

@Cealapa Thanks for the report about the blowjobs. It turns out EAP doesn't have any blowjob animations on a mattress. I think Leito Fix has a bunch, but it doesn't matter, I've adjusted the script. The scene will be done on an invisible rug, conveniently placed on top of the mattress.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4 6_10_2026 22_47_37.png

 

I also need to change the normal oral sex scene with the client in the Whore House. Because they use a mattress there too.

 

And the one in Diamond City does too, if I remember correctly; the Green House uses one.

I bypassed this by loading Leito Staged AFTER EAP and deleting everything SavageCabbage, Leito, and TSEX from UAP & EAP.

While EAP is a monumental work and helps newbies, it is not all it's cracked up to be.

Some mods are being made obsolete, and I wonder if anyone has gotten permission from the mod & animation authors to do so.

Again, I cannot recommend EAP as it stands.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for taking the time to look into it, JB! It really helps being able to rule things out. Not only your mod, but your response is amazing too! 

 

 

Edit: I finally fix the issue. Posting this here to share the potential fix and issue.

Sometime, when installing or removing mods, Vortex can build ghost links that point to wrong things. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to detect or fix it.

 

 

But you can build a new profile. Purge all links, clear the CellCache folder. And reinstall the mods (you don't need to redownload them, you can use the reinstall function)

 

Sorry for the trouble JB!

 

 

@JB.

 

Just submitting the details to you. But for my setup, the issue is triggered by Female Protagonist Patch. It overwrites several scripts the overwrites the changes in 2.9.4

 

Edited by serui
Posted (edited)
Quote

 

I also need to change the normal oral sex scene with the client in the Whore House. Because they use a mattress there too.

 

And the one in Diamond City does too, if I remember correctly; the Green House uses one.

 

 

Now that's a conversation to walk in on. 

Edited by d4079925
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, JB. said:

@Cealapa Thanks for the report about the blowjobs. It turns out EAP doesn't have any blowjob animations on a mattress. I think Leito Fix has a bunch, but it doesn't matter, I've adjusted the script. The scene will be done on an invisible rug, conveniently placed on top of the mattress.

 

I also need to change the normal oral sex scene with the client in the Whore House. Because they use a mattress there too.

 

And the one in Diamond City does too, if I remember correctly; the Green House uses one.

 

Thank you very much JB.

 

Inside Green House/Diamond City the mod doesn't necessary call a mattress BJ scene and it's working:

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.075b9c2f92aed36f54b049abcbf210fd.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.39fcb54bab4cb8e21f72f75b188cac19.jpeg

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
6 hours ago, _Nomad_ said:

Are you playing in hardcore mode? That yoke uses a very script-heavy process in hardcore mode; it usually takes 7 seconds to complete, but it looks like it has frozen. I’m going to use a yoke without that heavy script in the next update. If this happens to you often, turn hardcore mode OFF. I think the processor plays a role here.

Posted
4 hours ago, JB. said:

Вы играете в хардкорном режиме? В хардкорном режиме используется очень ресурсоемкий скриптовый процесс; обычно он занимает 7 секунд, но, похоже, завис. В следующем обновлении я буду использовать скрипт без этого ресурсоемкого процесса. Если это часто случается с вами, отключите хардкорный режим. Думаю, здесь играет роль процессор.

J.B. I uploaded another profile where I have Nora FOOTА. I checked it, and everything works perfectly. Em... In another profile and video, I have Nora in eternal slavery via a cheat. Could this affect the fact that the game no longer sees her? I tried it on the Commonwealth Slavers 2.9.3g version, and it still freezes.

 

Posted
34 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

J.B. I uploaded another profile where I have Nora FOOTА. I checked it, and everything works perfectly. Em... In another profile and video, I have Nora in eternal slavery via a cheat. Could this affect the fact that the game no longer sees her? I tried it on the Commonwealth Slavers 2.9.3g version, and it still freezes.

 

No, it shouldn't affect it. Keep the save file; I'll be uploading a new version soon and making the script lighter.

Posted
1 minute ago, _Nomad_ said:

J.B. I have a question. There’s this Nora. Will I lose a lot of gameplay and dialogues? Thank you.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Why do you say that? I didn't understand.

Posted
15 minutes ago, JB. said:

Почему ты так говоришь? Я не понял.

I'm asking. She’s not white. And there’s more dialogue about the white whore. About that.

Posted
7 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

I'm asking. She’s not white. And there’s more dialogue about the white whore. About that.

I can't really track that. You could have purple skin, too, lol.

 

Raiders only use "White Whore" and similar terms if you have *Black Male Raiders* installed, since that mod assumes you're playing a white character.

 

Otherwise, the content is the same. I suggest uninstalling Black Male Raiders.

Posted
5 minutes ago, JB. said:

Я не могу это отследить. У тебя тоже может быть фиолетовая кожа, ха-ха.

 

В моде "Black Male Raiders" термины "White Whore" и подобные им используются только в том случае, если у вас установлен мод "Black Male Raiders", поскольку этот мод предполагает, что вы играете за белого персонажа.

 

В остальном контент тот же. Я предлагаю удалить Black Male Raiders.

It's clear. I’ll turn off Black Male Raiders. Thank you.

Posted
23 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

Animation of a blowjob. One raider remains in the room and cannot leave.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Is this a punishment for failing a quest? I've checked the script and it might be related to that.

Posted (edited)
21 минуту назад JB. сказал:

Это последствия провала задания? Я проверил скрипт, и, возможно, это связано с этим.

Yes. Nora had everything taken away from her.

Edited by _Nomad_

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...