8 minutes ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

So i did what you said and reset everything and played the quest out but im still stuck after he takes you to the brothel and leaves.

Write

SQV _CS_House

and show me what you get. 

9 minutes ago, Mrod23 said:

Hi Folks,

Firstly, thanks to JB for his deviousness and creativity!

I have a fair number of active mods (162) and all are up to date.  I use MO2 and started a new game.  It looked like things were going to be okay but things started to go squirrely in Concord and I had freezes, CTD's and missing dialogue.  I thought about which mods to disable and I think I got it right, to wit:

1. Devious Devices 2.0 - seems redundant since _CS_ uses its own collar and cuffs

2. AAF_Violate - also redundant as one is already captive

3. RSEII_CSA - abducted to where, exactly? ?

4. SexHarassment - one gets enough, fo sho

The rest are mostly weapon, clothing/armor, looksmenu support and settlement stuff, figured there was little chance of conflict here.  Disabling these 4 mods and their support stuff and voile!  _CS_ works and I no longer get freezes, CTD's or missing dialogue/NPC interactions.  So far.

Thanks again, JB, and if this helps anyone troubleshoot their mod load then great!

Man, I just tested the mod with Sexual Harrasment and in the end the harassed is my poor mod. No scenes or triggerboxes were started. Phew. To the incompatible list. Thanks for the report. 

Hey JB.......I have run into a few problems.  When I get the rags to put on, the real handcuffs never came off so the clothes didn't get put on....I had to disable the handcuffs before the collar was put on too otherwise it takes the collar off and you die.......once the handcuffs were off I could put the rags on myself.....so now I have the rags on and the guy who was pretending to be hurt is still on the floor acting like he is hurt.....he should be standing holding a gattling gun.....

1 minute ago, Splithorse said:

Hey JB.......I have run into a few problems.  When I get the rags to put on, the real handcuffs never came off so the clothes didn't get put on....I had to disable the handcuffs before the collar was put on too otherwise it takes the collar off and you die.......once the handcuffs were off I could put the rags on myself.....so now I have the rags on and the guy who was pretending to be hurt is still on the floor acting like he is hurt.....he should be standing holding a gattling gun.....

I just updated my incompatibility list if you want to take a look. In your case, one incompatibility is the "Real Handcuffs patch for DD". Check, uninstall that patch and try again. 

What you report from Murphy is weird. Consider restarting the mod, maybe something sparked and he just stood there in that pose? 

3 minutes ago, Splithorse said:

If youre talking about murphy when you meet him outside the vault first of you shopuldnt even have the handcuffs on since thats only happens after... 

7 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

I'm using Violate and Sex Harassment with zero crashing.  I had RSEII CSA in my load order before starting this game, but dumped it because Crime and Punishment (same mod author) has an updated abduction system, so I'm giving that a try.  I also have Devious Devices, but I'm using the updated Devious Devices RC8 version.  So basically, if disabling these mods fixed your crash problem, then that's awesome.  But I have to say that I'm essentially using all those same mods in my current load order of 350 mods with no problem. 

Have you made any patches to resolve mod conflicts with xEdit?  You might have a conflict somewhere causing the crash, but I don't see how any of the 4 you listed are conflicting directly with this mod.....

Good to know, but I can't count the number of times between Skyrim and Fallout 4 I've said, "Oh, there can't be a conflict with these mods" only to resolve issues by disabling them.  When we have so many mods and unique load orders the number of combinations and permutations are uncountable.  I'm impressed you can juggle 350 mods without issues.  That's amazing!  Best to you and thanks for the feedback.

Just now, RuthlessOutlaw said:

Well i mean i can move around after i free myself but when i talk to the guy nothing comes up. the slaves tell me to fuck off and so im just sitting there waiting. and im getting thirsty and hungry and there is hardly no food

???

2016713678_Sinttulo.png.e058344f5c21f4c9bc05755ca3e2eb5e.png

5 minutes ago, JB. said:

I just updated my incompatibility list if you want to take a look. In your case, one incompatibility is the "Real Handcuffs patch for DD". Check, uninstall that patch and try again. 

What you report from Murphy is weird. Consider restarting the mod, maybe something sparked and he just stood there in that pose? 

This is one of the mods I had to disable when I disabled Devious Devices 2.0.  Any yes the handcuffs were unmanaged and the PC was always naked until I did this.

1 minute ago, JB. said:

???

2016713678_Sinttulo.png.e058344f5c21f4c9bc05755ca3e2eb5e.png

Yes as i said after he leaves and i have to force free myself from the x shape thing. nothign happens. i thought the cage would have been lock and it wasnt. the old guy is sitting in his chair and when i try to talk to him he just stares at me. i tried talking to the slaves but they are either to scared or tell me to fuck off.

38 minutes ago, Mrod23 said:

Hi Folks,

Firstly, thanks to JB for his deviousness and creativity!

I have a fair number of active mods (162) and all are up to date.  I use MO2 and started a new game.  It looked like things were going to be okay but things started to go squirrely in Concord and I had freezes, CTD's and missing dialogue.  I thought about which mods to disable and I think I got it right, to wit:

1. Devious Devices 2.0 - seems redundant since _CS_ uses its own collar and cuffs

2. AAF_Violate - also redundant as one is already captive

3. RSEII_CSA - abducted to where, exactly? ?

4. SexHarassment - one gets enough, fo sho

The rest are mostly weapon, clothing/armor, looksmenu support and settlement stuff, figured there was little chance of conflict here.  Disabling these 4 mods and their support stuff and voile!  _CS_ works and I no longer get freezes, CTD's or missing dialogue/NPC interactions.  So far.

Thanks again, JB, and if this helps anyone troubleshoot their mod load then great!

dd 2.0 old -use rc8 full no problem with this mod 
rse not problem 
violate just diasble in mcm after finish mod enable again
sh disable only aproach you can even enable only raider aproach and try as i say a couple of time this mods in category that need personal tweaks ) but there no need to comletely remove them from game or disable (mods have mcm menu ) soo do it ))

9 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

Good night, Sleep well.

I'm going to fix this user's damn problem first. ?

13 minutes ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

thats what this was

Untitled 2.png

Fuck I looked from my phone and it turns out I can see your image in my phone! I guess it's a Loverslab thing. 

OK, "The Whore House" isn't starting and that's freaky as fuck. You're the first one with that problem. 

I want you to be honest: 

You started this mod in a new fresh game? 

20 minutes ago, Mrod23 said:

This is one of the mods I had to disable when I disabled Devious Devices 2.0.  Any yes the handcuffs were unmanaged and the PC was always naked until I did this.

people why why you use that old dd 2.0 
use rc8 full and alcatel retexture 
there are people working on some new stuff in dd universe (even i do some new cloth for it )
)) always look for new file, info ,read suport pages ,coments there a lot more info and cool stuf you may find just give a try )

8 minutes ago, JB. said:

I'm going to fix this user's damn problem first. ?

Fuck I looked from my phone and it turns out I can see your image in my phone! I guess it's a Loverslab thing. 

OK, "The Whore House" isn't starting and that's freaky as fuck. You're the first one with that problem. 

I want you to be honest: 

You started this mod in a new fresh game? 

I did exited the vault and everything

1 minute ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

I did exited the vault and everything

do a little experiment. 

Load a save outside vault 111, before you run into Murphy. 

And write this: 

Startquest _CS_House 

And then: 

SetStage _CS_House 100

Did the quest "The Whore House" start? 

If it doesn't start, send me your list of mods. I'll keep an eye on it tomorrow. There is something affecting the raiders. 

If it started, then that's it: your current save is corrupt and you should not continue it. Restart the mod from the beginning, before meeting Murphy. 

1 minute ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

probably the only thing i can say is i used this mod that skipped to the end of vault 111 where you got onto the elevator

I use the same one. In fact I put it on my recommended list. 

57 minutes ago, JB. said:

Man, I just tested the mod with Sexual Harrasment and in the end the harassed is my poor mod. No scenes or triggerboxes were started. Phew. To the incompatible list. Thanks for the report. 

It's not incompatible, it's in conflict. Suspending all approaches in the MCM works just fine. I do this for Nuka Ride too, or really any dialogue-heavy mod, for that matter. :classic_smile:

Great mod, btw - you really outdid yourself with this one. Now I just need an updated version of Boston Devious Helpers for after Nuka Ride, and I'll have the perfect FO4 experience. Maybe I'll start working on it, guaranteeing someone else will put together a better version than what I had planned. :classic_biggrin: