28 minutes ago, Splithorse said:

I just had a problem with this area too......my character is on the cross and my view point is on the ground and stuck sideways.......it did correct itself after getting tattooed.

I have been getting a lot of those too on crosses. Switching from first person view to third and back helps. Weird having camera horizontal on floor. I blame AAF...

I got stuck at the busstop.?

I wait until the collar hits me then I run to Gristle and he "cant be bothered with this shit".

When I run to gristly a minute to spare he also cant be bothered,.

What is the command ot force the bus stop?

Also I went back to the point where I go to sit around the campfire form a earlier save but it still got stuck.

So I went to a earlier save right before and skipped the walk, and went to the room with the customers ( still have the off camera glitch while on cross but no biggie).

Before I never talked back to anyone because I like to play how I would really act in such a teryfying situation.

But now I did it different just to see what would happen.

Well Jared sure showed me!

It was a terrifying experience.?

But realistic and immersive I think ( except no noises from the victim).

I talked back to some customers and the manager guy did the same to me as Jared.

from then on my character was docile again. Very.

But i had a lot of stripes and bruises on my body to show for it and made that a new preset just ot save it since such a thing never happend to me on raiders pet.

Will the skincare cream make them fade away?

Or do they just fade away with time?

Or never?

But it glitched on me after I woke up and he plays the prank on me with the armor bench use.

I go there after he tells me ( and I tried with more waiting too) and nothing happens.

And when I come back to tell him I cannot use it and nothing happened he is passive.

Is there a command to force this bench thing to complete?

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
16 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I have been getting a lot of those too on crosses. Switching from first person view to third and back helps. Weird having camera horizontal on floor. I blame AAF...

The torture devices have been wonky since forever, well before AAF. Always, always switch to 3rd person when using them on the PC.

@JB., you might want to put that in the OP so people know why things sometimes literally go sideways.

3 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

I figured that part out.  

For anyone playing this mod with Advanced Needs 76 (AN76) and Get Dirty with the extra rad damage feature on, be prepared to cheat to survive the first quest.  So far I've starved to death, died of dehydration twice, and died from the shock collar killing me for being too far away from Gristle because I had to stop to go to the bathroom.  After getting to the Player's first "home" I subsequently died of radiation damage because I was too dirty with no opportunity to wash myself off.  Since the handcuffs prevent me from accessing my inventory, the only solution I had to get to the point where I could play the mod was to use console codes and "placeatme" to drop food, water, and nuka cola at my feet and use the eat from ground feature from AN76 to prevent the hunger and thirst debuffs from killing me or the fatigue buff from preventing me from keeping up with Gristle.  Then I had to use "addtoplayer" to put a bar of soap in my inventory so I could get clean with Build Your Own Pool wash function. 

Then, since my gal is a fighter, I got whipped 8 times in a row after Jared left me in the location after Corvega.  I also had to learn how to speed up the Fuz Ro Doh dialogue.  If you go to the .ini file located here: Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4z Ro D'oh.ini and change the 'WordsPerSecondSilence'= entry to at least 15, the speech goes by much quicker than the default speed of 2.  That will keep AN76 from killing you when the raiders are talking. 

That's just a narrative of my playthrough so far.  But here's the actual problem I'm having.  I ran back to Corvega from the Whore House to see Jared as instructed.  I'm on the 5 hour timer.  I get to Jared's bed, wake him up, and he tells me to get on the cross.  Once on the cross, I get a notification that the timer is up and I die.  Seems to me that the trigger to end the timer should be tripped when Jared speaks, since obviously I'm there.  Just a thought.

image.png.6a13e270bb2227ee2a09ce7683a3ecb6.png

Followed a few seconds later by: 

image.png.fdc15238b3c95344515ab2000bc950ff.png

Is this an easy fix? 

Also, the head shaving part made me think: Maybe there's room for integrating Grow Some Hair into the story?  Just a thought.

Excellent work as always, @JB.  

use survival mode instead of advanced mission at least before the first two scene. Get dirty can set to just dirty

1 minute ago, stin2pig said:

use survival mode instead of advanced mission at least before the first two scene. Get dirty can set to just dirty

Yup.  That part of the post wasn't really meant for JB. It was a warning for anyone else playing with those mods since an earlier post said Advanced Needs worked with the sliders set all the way.

14 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I got stuck at the busstop.?

I wait until the collar hits me then I run to Gristle and he "cant be bothered with this shit".

When I run to gristly a minute to spare he also cant be bothered,.

What is the command ot force the bus stop?

Also I went back to the point where I go to sit around the campfire form a earlier save but it still got stuck.

So I went to a earlier save and went to the room with the customers ( still have the off camera glitch while on cross but no biggie).

Before I never talked back to anyone because I like to play how I would really act in such a teryfying situation.

But now I did it different just to see what would happen.

Well Jared sure showed me!

It was a terrifying experience.?

But realistic and immersive I think ( except no noises from the victim).

I talked back to some customers and the manager guy did the same to me as Jared.

from then on my character was docile again. Very.

But i had a lot of stripes and bruises on my body to show for it and made that a new preset just ot save it since such a thing never happend to me on raiders pet.

Will the skincare cream make them fade away?

Or do they just fade away with time?

Or never?

But it glitched on me after I woke up and he plays the prank on me with the armor bench use.

I go there after he tells me ( and I tried with more waiting too) and nothing happens.

And when I come back to tell him I cannot use it and nothing happened he is passive.

Is there a command to force this bench thing to complete?

SetStage _CS_Ransom 220; Waiting 01
SetStage _CS_Ransom 221; Waiting 02
SetStage _CS_Ransom 222; Waiting 03
SetStage _CS_Ransom 230; Go Back to Gristle

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Man, I just tested the mod with Sexual Harrasment and in the end the harassed is my poor mod. No scenes or triggerboxes were started. Phew. To the incompatible list. Thanks for the report. 

That might be the difference.  I have the mod installed, but I have approaches disabled. 

OK, I think I am done for the night.

Medium bomb had me scavenge; completed quickly.

Met Jared and he killed three minutemen.

Looted corpses and piled on track.

Jared wanted me to entertain his dog. While discussing, 5 minute timer expired and collar killed me.

Turned off beast option and tried again.

Jared sent me to medium bomb (back at whorehouse), who sent me back to Jared.

Jared sent me with little bomb and big bomb to use workbench.

Went to laundromat, got stuck. Used setstage to complete follow big bomb.

Had threeway, and timer expired. Collar killed me....

We need a debug option to stop darn timer...

4 hours ago, JB. said:

do a little experiment. 

Load a save outside vault 111, before you run into Murphy. 

And write this: 

Startquest _CS_House 

And then: 

SetStage _CS_House 100

Did the quest "The Whore House" start? 

If it doesn't start, send me your list of mods. I'll keep an eye on it tomorrow. There is something affecting the raiders. 

If it started, then that's it: your current save is corrupt and you should not continue it. Restart the mod from the beginning, before meeting Murphy. 

So i tried what you said to do and the quest doesn't activate

First, this mod was the main reason I installed Fallout 4 again. Truly awesome. Huge thanks for doing this!!

Unfortunately I don't have as much free time as I'd like to, so I played until reaching the whorehouse and "surviving" the first night. Mostly problem free experience, except few minor bugs and kinks in the NPC behavior, but those were easily fixable, I think.

Note - disabled mods that were possibly going to be trouble like Sexual Harassment and Raider Pet and installed the patch on page 2. (regarding Raider Pet, it seems that the included patch didn't work at least in my case, Gristle seemed to initiate the Raider Pet greeting once going out of the first house in the begining DESPITE the patch being above and below Raider Pet in the load order - tried both)

Didn't see so far any stuck scenes or dialogues.

1. Had issues with rags in the beginning scene that were treated as if they were normal clothes - "Slaves are not allowed any clothes". Apparently, had two mods that override keywords in that specific cloth - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28826 and https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40546. Fixable in FO4Edit but incompatible for out of the box functionality.

2. Still have issues with the rags, now it seems that equipping of Real-Cuffs forces unequip of clothes. Going to try disabling everything related devious devices and try again. Seems like an equip script is at fault here (haven't lookd at it's source, I am guessing)

3. When reaching the "second" house in Lexington, where our heroine needs to either call or do not call another girl, there was a ghoul attack which made Gristle to stand farther away than the kneeling PC, which made the collar go boom in the middle of the scene. I suspect this was not anticipated. (I do not have any mods that add encounters or spawn enemies, I guess it was bad luck kinda)

That was easily fixable by reload and then killing the ghouls with console commands, after that the scene worked smoothly.

4. Weirdly enough, when arriving at the whore house, the PC should receive "makeover" that includes painted nails, right? The toes became painted but not the hands. I suspect https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24830 is at fault here but I will try again without it and see if it's the culprit. What changes are supposed to happen in this part?

5. Very minor glitch, without customizing the camera with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29905, the guy that grabbed the PC with "molesting" animation in the beginning was invisible.

Edit: after starting the mod anew without Devious Devices, the problem with rags clothes seems to go away, they were equipped just fine.

Edited by m.skynet
On 11/7/2022 at 3:26 AM, JB. said:

I think I tried to do it and didn't succeed. Because I was able to do it with "Hardcore Raiders". But if you get it, share it so I'll include it. 

How exactly did it not succeed? Does it break scripts? I'll flag real quick and upload here for y'all to try. Doing so is the easy part. It *should* be fine I believe.

EDIT:

Looks alright

image.png.dd6c45f83f06ce9e48ec1154233ea44d.png

Slavers - Raider Pet Patch.esp

Edited by Saya Scarlett
8 hours ago, JB. said:

You should be sitting on the ground in front of a small house, in Diamond City. I guess that's about as far as it goes, right? Isn't Gristle in front of you?

Type Setstage _CS_DC 110 

To repeat the stage again. 

I made it to Diamond City sitting by the mattress and had to use the cheat menu to have Gristle show but things progressed from there. 

8 hours ago, JB. said:

You should be sitting on the ground in front of a small house, in Diamond City. I guess that's about as far as it goes, right? Isn't Gristle in front of you?

That's correct, I am sitting in front of Abbots house. Gristle isn't there.

2 hours ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

Here are my mods. ive tried resting everything and still have no luck

fallout 4 mods 1.png

fallout 4 mods 2.png

fallout 4 mods 3.png

fallout 4 mods 4.png

fallout 4 mods 5.png

fallout 4 mods 6.png

fallout 4 mods 7.png

fallout 4 mods 8.png

fallout 4 mods 9.png

fallout 4 mods 10.png

Just giving you a heads-up - if you edit this post, drag-select your images in this post, and select the "eye" icon on the bar at the top, you'll save others a lot of scrolling while still keeping everything viewable by everyone. :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, fred200 said:

OK, I think I am done for the night.

Medium bomb had me scavenge; completed quickly.

Met Jared and he killed three minutemen.

Looted corpses and piled on track.

Jared wanted me to entertain his dog. While discussing, 5 minute timer expired and collar killed me.

Turned off beast option and tried again.

Jared sent me to medium bomb (back at whorehouse), who sent me back to Jared.

Jared sent me with little bomb and big bomb to use workbench.

Went to laundromat, got stuck. Used setstage to complete follow big bomb.

Had threeway, and timer expired. Collar killed me....

We need a debug option to stop darn timer...

SetStage _CS_House 67;    [Function] Stop Slave Timer  

Use this one. This command is, shall we say, "universal". It will always work no matter what quest you are doing. In the meantime I'm going to see at what point I can increase/stop the timer.

So far, I have had only one occasion to resort to console cheats.  It occurred in the quest "The Hooker" when Gristle first enters the Security door in Diamond City.  He goes in -- the collar zaps me and I go in.  Gristle still has his quest marker, but he does not make it into the interior space of the Security room.  He's located behind the wall of the chief's office (about 2-feet behind the painting) and inaccessible.   After a few console hacks on my part (the main one being using "tcl" to go through the wall to click on Gristle and the use "moveto player" to get him back into the office, I was able to finish the quest.  Out of curiosity I went back to the save outside Security and re-entered with Gristle, but he was behind the wall again.

One other thing I noticed with this quest was I didn't actually do any prostitution.  I scavenged a few items on the way to Diamond City including some caps.  When the check at the end of the first day happened, I got the message about cheating some caps and the quota was met.

Edited by rjn