Has anyone played this on an existing save, I understand that it SHOULD be played on a new save, but for I'm pretty stubborn and I'd prefer not to have to restart, to much work collecting magazines and building settlements.

I played the first quest on my existing character, has anyone made it to the end on a character that has progressed fairly far into the main story? (Getting to diamond City, Meeting Piper and Preston etc etc).

1 minute ago, Doctor Fate said:

Has anyone played this on an existing save, I understand that it SHOULD be played on a new save, but for I'm pretty stubborn and I'd prefer not to have to restart, to much work collecting magazines and building settlements.

I played the first quest on my existing character, has anyone made it to the end on a character that has progressed fairly far into the main story? (Getting to diamond City, Meeting Piper and Preston etc etc).

You must start a new game, or it will break this mod. The Corvega Raiders must be alive and the Concord ones, too.

4 hours ago, JB. said:

The patch does not fix it by itself, you must use the command for it to take effect.

There are conversations that you will not be able to skip even if they have voices, especially the conversations of other NPCs.

I figured that part out.  

For anyone playing this mod with Advanced Needs 76 (AN76) and Get Dirty with the extra rad damage feature on, be prepared to cheat to survive the first quest.  So far I've starved to death, died of dehydration twice, and died from the shock collar killing me for being too far away from Gristle because I had to stop to go to the bathroom.  After getting to the Player's first "home" I subsequently died of radiation damage because I was too dirty with no opportunity to wash myself off.  Since the handcuffs prevent me from accessing my inventory, the only solution I had to get to the point where I could play the mod was to use console codes and "placeatme" to drop food, water, and nuka cola at my feet and use the eat from ground feature from AN76 to prevent the hunger and thirst debuffs from killing me or the fatigue buff from preventing me from keeping up with Gristle.  Then I had to use "addtoplayer" to put a bar of soap in my inventory so I could get clean with Build Your Own Pool wash function. 

Then, since my gal is a fighter, I got whipped 8 times in a row after Jared left me in the location after Corvega.  I also had to learn how to speed up the Fuz Ro Doh dialogue.  If you go to the .ini file located here: Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4z Ro D'oh.ini and change the 'WordsPerSecondSilence'= entry to at least 15, the speech goes by much quicker than the default speed of 2.  That will keep AN76 from killing you when the raiders are talking. 

That's just a narrative of my playthrough so far.  But here's the actual problem I'm having.  I ran back to Corvega from the Whore House to see Jared as instructed.  I'm on the 5 hour timer.  I get to Jared's bed, wake him up, and he tells me to get on the cross.  Once on the cross, I get a notification that the timer is up and I die.  Seems to me that the trigger to end the timer should be tripped when Jared speaks, since obviously I'm there.  Just a thought.

image.png.6a13e270bb2227ee2a09ce7683a3ecb6.png

Followed a few seconds later by: 

image.png.fdc15238b3c95344515ab2000bc950ff.png

Is this an easy fix? 

Also, the head shaving part made me think: Maybe there's room for integrating Grow Some Hair into the story?  Just a thought.

Excellent work as always, @JB.  

Loving the mod so far, but I'm stuck at The Fighter quest. When Jared put me in the cage to fight the first girl, every time I defeat her, she doesn't fall she just stands there in fighting position, her marker stops showing her as an enemy and we can't do anything except staring at ourselves... I suspect it's something that puts her in essential mode, but I wouldn't know where to look.

Thanks!

NVM, I disabled AAF Violate and now it works perfectly.

Edited by ecastellvi
3 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

Loving the mod so far, but I'm stuck at The Fighter quest. When Jared put me in the cage to fight the first girl, every time I defeat her, she doesn't fall she just stands there in fighting position, her marker stops showing her as an enemy and we can't do anything except staring at ourselves... I suspect it's something that puts her in essential mode, but I wouldn't know where to look.

Thanks!

Yeah, something is putting her in that state. For the time being, until you catch the culprit, kill her with console command (she won't die for real).  You have installed the Brawl Bug Fix, right?

Open the console. Select her and type "Kill" . That will seal your victory. 

@MrNicoras What did you do in 5 hours? In fact I was about to put "2" hours because 5 is too much just for go to Corvega and say hello to Jared. 

35 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

Then, since my gal is a fighter, I got whipped 8 times in a row after Jared left me in the location after Corvega. 

Oh boy, she's going to have a tough time until she starts to come to terms with her new situation.  ?

Use this: 

SetStage _CS_Truce 1;    Stop Timer (ID 20)

Edited by JB.

I have started the "The Hooker" Quest.

I chose the Junkie path,.

I met Gristle outside the whorehouse and we started to make our way to Diamond City. Gristle offers jet to skip, which I take. I then wake up in DC, but I don't know what to do next?

Spoiler

Load Order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
AAF.esm
HUDFramework.esm
PPF.esm
UlfEquip.esm
MaleBodies_AMPatch.esm
AAFThemes.esl
TortureDevices.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
LooksMenu.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp
RegsDynamiclights.esp
Atomic Muscle.esp
AM Skingen - Automatron.esp
AM Skingen - Far Harbour.esp
AM Skingen - Nuka World.esp
AM Skingen.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KSHairdos.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
TBOS-AntoHairPack.esp
ASA.esp
JNFA.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
mcgFemaleWalk.esp
mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-eng.esp
Fixed Alpha Maps.esp
Fixed Gobo Effects.esp
Wetness Shader Fix.esp
No_BloodWorm_MoleRats_Scorpion_Teleport-BugFix.esp
FAR.esp
EAMR.esp
UltraExteriorLighting.esp
UltraInteriorLighting.esp
WET.esp
AAFTurnTheLightON.esl
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
BraveAnims.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Commonwealth Captives.esp
Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp
CRX.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
SnapdragonAnimations.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_DLC_Doctors_Addon.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
FPAttributes.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
Hardcore Raiders.esl
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
BraveAnims_Fix.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
PenPos.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
PRP.esp
PRP-Compat-UEL.esp
PRP-Compat-UIL.esp
Commonwealth Slavers.esp

8 minutes ago, JB. said:

Yeah, something is putting her in that state. For the time being, until you catch the culprit, kill her with console command (she won't die for real).  You have installed the Brawl Bug Fix, right?

Open the console. Select her and type "Kill" . That will seal your victory. 

@MrNicoras What did you do in 5 hours? In fact I was about to put "2" hours because 5 is too much just for go to Corvega and say hello to Jared. 

It was AAF Violate, I disabled the mod in MCM and now the quest can proceed with no issues. Yes, I have the patch installed.

Edited by ecastellvi
1 minute ago, qasdf said:

I have started the "The Hooker" Quest.

I chose the Junkie path,.

I met Gristle outside the whorehouse and we started to make our way to Diamond City. Gristle offers jet to skip, which I take. I then wake up in DC, but I don't know what to do next?

Hide contents

Load Order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
AAF.esm
HUDFramework.esm
PPF.esm
UlfEquip.esm
MaleBodies_AMPatch.esm
AAFThemes.esl
TortureDevices.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
LooksMenu.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp
RegsDynamiclights.esp
Atomic Muscle.esp
AM Skingen - Automatron.esp
AM Skingen - Far Harbour.esp
AM Skingen - Nuka World.esp
AM Skingen.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KSHairdos.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
TBOS-AntoHairPack.esp
ASA.esp
JNFA.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
mcgFemaleWalk.esp
mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-eng.esp
Fixed Alpha Maps.esp
Fixed Gobo Effects.esp
Wetness Shader Fix.esp
No_BloodWorm_MoleRats_Scorpion_Teleport-BugFix.esp
FAR.esp
EAMR.esp
UltraExteriorLighting.esp
UltraInteriorLighting.esp
WET.esp
AAFTurnTheLightON.esl
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
BraveAnims.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Commonwealth Captives.esp
Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp
CRX.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
SnapdragonAnimations.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_DLC_Doctors_Addon.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
FPAttributes.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
Hardcore Raiders.esl
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
BraveAnims_Fix.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
PenPos.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
PRP.esp
PRP-Compat-UEL.esp
PRP-Compat-UIL.esp
Commonwealth Slavers.esp

You should be sitting on the ground in front of a small house, in Diamond City. I guess that's about as far as it goes, right? Isn't Gristle in front of you?

Type Setstage _CS_DC 110 

To repeat the stage again. 

7 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Thank you, JB for this.  Just wanted to say Congrats on releasing and will look forward to trying it out.

John

I hope you like it. This mod is a paradise of restrictions. Many of these restrictions I learned from the Nude Basic mod. 

6 minutes ago, JB. said:

You should be sitting on the ground in front of a small house, in Diamond City. I guess that's about as far as it goes, right? Isn't Gristle in front of you?

Type Setstage _CS_DC 110 

To repeat the stage again. 

Good timing - this is where I am currently stuck. No Gristle - I spent the last hour searching Diamond City for him. Will try the setstage.

Nuka Ride, now this! 

I had a problem with Murphy after going upstairs to meet him. I mouthed off, he lashed me, but then nothing. Guessing he moved too far away to see a dialogue. Typical problem of forced character positions where no one can move. Murphy was just too far away for the dialogue options to show if true. Reloaded, didn't mouth off, kept going. lol

8 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

Nuka Ride, now this! 

I had a problem with Murphy after going upstairs to meet him. I mouthed off, he lashed me, but then nothing. Guessing he moved too far away to see a dialogue. Typical problem of forced character positions where no one can move. Murphy was just too far away for the dialogue options to show if true. Reloaded, didn't mouth off, kept going. lol

It seems that the same thing has happened to many people. I have the fix ready. Anyway on page 2 you will find the fix plus the little instruction - I didn't quite understand if he finally spoke to you after reloading. 

19 hours ago, Celedhring said:

In the opening sequence after being kidnapped and taken to an unknown place by Gristle - when the collar is placed on my Nora, she gets shocked, shocked, and shocked to death.  Not sure how to fix that so I can keep progressing.

On the chance you or anyone else is still running in to this, I found this happened because I had a relatively ancient version of Real Handcuffs.  Downloading the most recent version fixed this for me.

45 minutes ago, JB. said:

? ? ?

Honestly not much.  I rehydrated in the pond outside the house and then looted the Pharmacy.  Then I went to Corvega. 

I died two more times on the cross after getting the whip of peace.  Finally, I sprinted from the Corvega front door directly to Jared and I was able to get past that part without the timer going off.  

45 minutes ago, JB. said:

Oh boy, she's going to have a tough time until she starts to come to terms with her new situation.  ?

That's my role playing this time around.  I'm using a different Alt Start mod (sort of)  War Veteran Female Sole Survivor, so I figured a tough staff sergeant wouldn't just roll over without being defiant. I have no doubt she'll come to heel eventually.  What I noticed though is that one of my mods must be auto recovering my health.  During each of the eight beatings, I took damage from every hit, but it immediately regenerated my health to full.  Without the fear of being beaten to death, it was easier to defy all the Johns.  

2 hours ago, JB. said:

I am suspecting a problem with the slots. You have a patch modifying the RH collar slot. 

Try disabling these two mods to test. 

RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp

BTW, I don't see that you have AWKCR installed, that patch is redundant. 

Ok. Debugging is done:

- For collar the one you suggested is actually a cause RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp which treats Collar same as DD in regards to stripping. So yeah, this causes issues. Probably would need some compatibility patch for script to use DD_kw_ItemType_Collar keyword for DD. (or do not use this patch, however this causes issues with washing

- There is additional problem some item that is received during "you are now wearing this rags" causes for OnItemEquipped to cause unequip, then attempt to equip again, and again. Investigating further.

Hi Folks,

Firstly, thanks to JB for his deviousness and creativity!

I have a fair number of active mods (162) and all are up to date.  I use MO2 and started a new game.  It looked like things were going to be okay but things started to go squirrely in Concord and I had freezes, CTD's and missing dialogue.  I thought about which mods to disable and I think I got it right, to wit:

1. Devious Devices 2.0 - seems redundant since _CS_ uses its own collar and cuffs

2. AAF_Violate - also redundant as one is already captive

3. RSEII_CSA - abducted to where, exactly? ?

4. SexHarassment - one gets enough, fo sho

The rest are mostly weapon, clothing/armor, looksmenu support and settlement stuff, figured there was little chance of conflict here.  Disabling these 4 mods and their support stuff and voile!  _CS_ works and I no longer get freezes, CTD's or missing dialogue/NPC interactions.  So far.

Thanks again, JB, and if this helps anyone troubleshoot their mod load then great!

2 minutes ago, Mrod23 said:

Hi Folks,

Firstly, thanks to JB for his deviousness and creativity!

I have a fair number of active mods (162) and all are up to date.  I use MO2 and started a new game.  It looked like things were going to be okay but things started to go squirrely in Concord and I had freezes, CTD's and missing dialogue.  I thought about which mods to disable and I think I got it right, to wit:

1. Devious Devices 2.0 - seems redundant since _CS_ uses its own collar and cuffs

2. AAF_Violate - also redundant as one is already captive

3. RSEII_CSA - abducted to where, exactly? ?

4. SexHarassment - one gets enough, fo sho

The rest are mostly weapon, clothing/armor, looksmenu support and settlement stuff, figured there was little chance of conflict here.  Disabling these 4 mods and their support stuff and voile!  _CS_ works and I no longer get freezes, CTD's or missing dialogue/NPC interactions.  So far.

Thanks again, JB, and if this helps anyone troubleshoot their mod load then great!

I'm using Violate and Sex Harassment with zero crashing.  I had RSEII CSA in my load order before starting this game, but dumped it because Crime and Punishment (same mod author) has an updated abduction system, so I'm giving that a try.  I also have Devious Devices, but I'm using the updated Devious Devices RC8 version.  So basically, if disabling these mods fixed your crash problem, then that's awesome.  But I have to say that I'm essentially using all those same mods in my current load order of 350 mods with no problem. 

Have you made any patches to resolve mod conflicts with xEdit?  You might have a conflict somewhere causing the crash, but I don't see how any of the 4 you listed are conflicting directly with this mod.....