The multiple rapers = freeze(not CTD) issue seems to be still there.

I charged into a bandit fort to test it.

There were 4 guys attacking me.

The first raper animations are fine, but on the second it froze between transitioning from 1st stage to the 2nd(i think).

Hi Goubo

thanks for the cool mod

it looks like the script thing didn't work, tried it, failed, deleted the script.

I got it working by following the advice I read in the thread. (took a while to get it right though)

I was starting a new game from scratch using minimal mods, I started the game, saved and exited, installed Defeated, loaded saved game and waited for about 2 or three minutes, then MCM notified that a new menu registered. now working without problem except for the longish pause before the animations kicked in, I knew it was working though because they all started laughing at me, then after about 10 to 15 seconds the animations would proceed, same pause after each animation for multiple attackers.  

I realize that CGI already pointed this out as a script delay or too many HD textures but I don't have that many scripts in the folder, (more than 60% of the scripts are for the Sexlab Framework)  and almost no HD textures at all, so .. :-/ ..

don't let this stop you, it might be something simple, for example I am using the Alternative Start mod and I know that it causes Paradise Halls to not start on its own. 

good luck, really enjoying your mod.

When upgrading from v2.0 to v3.1, the MCM menu works fine and as intended. But when starting a new game, the new menu's category titles load up but refuse to load up completely when selected. They remain blank even after 15 minutes of waiting. Anyone else having a similar problem?

here is a little glitch and i am not sure ut us from the mod or from  another mod i am using

my character is doing the prooving honor quest for the companions  and when leaving dustmancairns with farkas  we encountered a dragon , dragon just flew over a few times and went away  but a nearby giant  got aggitated and attacked us , not being  a match  my character ran away but farkas the idiot he  is  charged  on  , when i turned i noticed  the giant wasn't attacking any more and just standing there scratching his head while farkas was on his knees  naked

hillarious   but still

When upgrading from v2.0 to v3.1, the MCM menu works fine and as intended. But when starting a new game, the new menu's category titles load up but refuse to load up completely when selected. They remain blank even after 15 minutes of waiting. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Yes getting this as well when starting a new game. The only thing that solved it for me was unchecking the mod (disable), saving,  check mod (enable) again and restart.

Do you use the script file fix I uploaded? I still don't know if it work better for those who have problems with the MCM menu beside one

here is a little glitch and i am not sure ut us from the mod or from  another mod i am using

my character is doing the prooving honor quest for the companions  and when leaving dustmancairns with farkas  we encountered a dragon , dragon just flew over a few times and went away  but a nearby giant  got aggitated and attacked us , not being  a match  my character ran away but farkas the idiot he  is  charged  on  , when i turned i noticed  the giant wasn't attacking any more and just standing there scratching his head while farkas was on his knees  naked

hillarious   but still

Lol, Do you have the 3.1? I forgot a check for creatures in 3.0 it shouldn't happen with 3.1.

Spore123, you can change hotkeys in Player as Victim, if your companion aren't detected for some reason you can add them manually by targetting them and pressing the modifier key + Destru/Conju key (Default Shift + Left arrow).

Sainare, does it happen with other mods? I don't see what would make you freeze there.

Someone92, Thanks but with the actor framework of jbezorg I'll probably need to adapt those variables with it, but if you have ideas about this please let me know.

Guest Jenova23

Only thing is I get 2 sexlab defeat in the mcm in menu can you upload the old versions so that I can go back and see if I have multiple active esm's?

Hey Goubo amazing mod! it remembers me the lost features of minilovers, trully I never had any issue with the MCM, i just await like 2 minutes or less to see it shows up availible, i just had the creature issue where they are atacking but without animations, keep the good work! i  have a sugestion, check this mod too and see if u can add it to the trapping moment instead the bleeding out animation http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20002-wip-o3dbondagetest-update-v002/ thnx for all!

lelo55 -> When your weapon is drawn, different option appear, you can't rape or tie up with your weapon raised.

Jenova -> You need to make a clean save if you have an older version, you need to save without the esp activated before installing the v3.1 and don't forget to delete all scripts from the v2.0, they all have SexLabDefeat and PRKF__SexLabDefeat as prefix.

Sorry, but even after installing your fix, your mod does not appear in MCM so cannot configure it.......

I have installed all versions of this, i do the following, wait for a minute or two, save, open mcm, scroll it up and down, exit, continue playing by 2 or 3 mins and then the mesaage allin upper left side shows up and the menus shows up in mcm too, no fix installed

The first raper animations are fine, but on the second it froze between transitioning from 1st stage to the 2nd(i think).

had the same problem. Skyrim quit running. so did the usual and then restarted it. unchecked the box for multiple rapists and so far (fingers crossed) it hasn't happened again. this was on version 3.1

Same problem!

It will happen even there is only one rapist, but rape the player continously. The game freezed in round 2 or 3. Freeze everytime in a gang-rape.

I tired to uninstall any other Sexlab MODs might have clash wih Defeat, only kept Framewok and Defeat. It's not work, still freeze the game.

I have received Windows error notification once when the game freezed during a gang-rape. It said Mirocsoft Visual C++ error! But no notifications in any other game freeze.

I'll do more test with a pure skyrim, sexlab framework and defeat.

Hi, I've a more serious problem.

I'm starting a new game, the sex defeat menu appear inside mcm but when I select any of his menu item, nothing is shown, and if I try to exit and to chose some other menu, nothing work until I close the windows!!!!

The 2.0 version worked really fine!

I'm having the same issue. Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Problem solved :

Disable (so don't uninstall) the mod, load game, save game, exit, enable the mod (esp) and all work.

I already did clean install and I also started new game but the first time you create a character, the defeat menu is frozen. Every time I have to save, exit game, uncheck the esp, reload the game, save it, exit and then renable the esp to get it work.

Somebody has the same error?

After that all work fine anyway, good job! ;)

I already did clean install and I also started new game but the first time you create a character, the defeat menu is frozen. Every time I have to save, exit game, uncheck the esp, reload the game, save it, exit and then renable the esp to get it work.

Somebody has the same error?

After that all work fine anyway, good job! ;)

Yeah, since the last update I suffer the same issue. 

Can open the Defeat column but then everything freezes. 

Thanks for the hint about saving and reloading. I will try it ;)

EDIT:  Just tried it and it works for me too...  And before someone asks; yes, I've already tried the released MCMfix on the download-page. 

i also had that problem as well, the 2nd round freeze or whatever, but it stopped when I changed my nividia Graphics card back to default settings from the customs settings I had been stressing on it.

It looks like a graphics card issue more than the mod itself. It happened when playing more than 2 rounds of sex animation in a short time, not only in a gang-rape of this mod.

I'm trying to update the drivers and do some settings to solve this problem. 

Not sure if this has been reported by anyone yet.  I did not want to report after just one incident, so I waited a few days and it happened again.  Problem is, that after being raped in combat by a guy who was killed before or during the act, my companion sometimes but very rarely stands there infinitely waiting.  In the case of Selene Kate, she warps to catch up with me, then walks back to where she was raped and stands there.  It seemed no dialogue or future sex act was enogh to reset her AI.  On another occasion, it was one of my raised dead women.  Loading a previous save got me over the hump, so no biggie.  Just wondering if some type of timer to reset any waiting to be raped might help.

Stuck in a reference alias, you can fix this by Cleaning up in MCM or Shift + Right arrow.

I know where that bug comes from and it is already fixed in future version. (Send an event for Orgasm instead of end animation...)

I need to do a feature to intecept sex with a hotkey to save Companions being assaulted, I would like to do the same if the one raped is hit.