... I'm always making goofy suggestions. 

here's another. Use only default action and movement keys. You already have shift+directional_keys, for the escape routine. Nix the G and shift+G key, use shift+mouse1 (or 2), 

I really like where you are going with the potential for Combat Sex, you could even have these events during/between/small_window_of_opportunity at animation stages, [or if using LoversHook, at animation changes] where in early animations you get a better chance of success, but in later animations. Attempts at a counter-move will have consequences, perhaps even fatal. 

Well, I just started a brand new game and the Sexlab Defeat MCM menu is doing that funky thing where it shows no options and makes the other mcm menus unusable again. And this is a brand new game using Defeat 3.1. I'm removing Defeat until the MCM menu is fixed as it's unusable for me in its current condition.

Exact same issue.

Brand new game, first time I've ever installed Defeat.   MCM shows a Defeat menu but it's completely blank and no other MCM menus are usable until I hit escape to close out the entire window, then bring it up again.

Gonna have to uninstall it completely also, it's completely unusable. Have tried deleting everything, reinstalling and starting a brand new game. Still a broken MCM menu.

Hi Goubo,

i have no idea, why the 3.1 version wont work.

Using a game with version 2.0 was fine. Doing the crap with the clear safe - Stuff an reinstall the 3.0 version brokes the savegame. CTD while loading....but maybe my fault, doing the clean safe not correctly. But starting an new game also didn´t work. MCM show NO entry, even the other SexLab MCM Entries do not appear. (i am using SexLab, Lovershook and Loverscomfort)

Also waiting in game about 30 real time minutes doesn´t fix the stuff with MCM.

I will also deinstall the mod, using 2.0 instead till the major problems with the MCM are getting better.

By the way, does anybody still have the 2.0 version, I am not able to find it and didn´t have it by myself anymore. (shame on me..)

Greets

Mart

Well, I just started a brand new game and the Sexlab Defeat MCM menu is doing that funky thing where it shows no options and makes the other mcm menus unusable again. And this is a brand new game using Defeat 3.1. I'm removing Defeat until the MCM menu is fixed as it's unusable for me in its current condition.

Exact same issue.

Brand new game, first time I've ever installed Defeat.   MCM shows a Defeat menu but it's completely blank and no other MCM menus are usable until I hit escape to close out the entire window, then bring it up again.

Gonna have to uninstall it completely also, it's completely unusable. Have tried deleting everything, reinstalling and starting a brand new game. Still a broken MCM menu.

you need to follow this post suggestion:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/page-3?do=findComment&comment=466759

it is currently the only way to get anything to show up under mcm.

That's great, tested several times work no problem. Only once appear problem, on the side of the road the robber rob player (sometimes wear glass armor asked player for money), he beat player and then went away.

I will continue to test, thank you.

V3.1 works good so far.
Still have the anomaly, that sometimes an aggressor starts following my toon, not caring who of if his buddys i kill nor if i attack him.

Followers still got jealous of my new follower and killed him.

None of the other reported problems accoured on my side.

So i tried the loooong way on 2nd Computer.

Installed Skyrim, all Updates, FNIS, SKSE, SexLab newest version, SKUI, a nude mod, the whole skeleton stuff and SLDefeat v3.1.

Start new game, and the crap menu in MCM still wont appear :D

Before asking, yup, i run FNIS-Blablabla (forget the name..)

I will switch back to 2.0, until i found the version here on LL.

Anyway, this mod is still awesome. I will follow it and test the next version. ^^

Keep going, Goubo.

Greets,

Mart :ph34r:

Fuck it, I just rewritten the MCM script from scratch to use events instead of states, if it don't work I'm gonna jump out the window and I'm on the ground floor.

For those who have problems with MCM, Go to download, I've uploaded the script file, just drop it into data and tell me if the menu works better for you.

If this works I'll upload it directly in 3.2.

I asked about it a while ago but don't remember if there was a response. I was wandering if you could add a possible option to disable health regeneration upon being knocked down. My character's health regeneration rate is so high that whenever she is knocked down she gets straight back up again before she can be raped. Therefore an option to disable the auto "getup" might be nice so that you have to use one of the escape keys (arrow keys).

Otherwise it just gives my character a super boost because the enemies will unsheathe their weapons to attempt a rape but I'll be up and fighting again before they can unsheath again.

Thanks for the mod, though, I like all the new options (just can't try them out cause my PC is too strong :P)

The wounded debuff does this already, but sometimes the debuff will not set your regeneration to 0 because you have an effect who improve the regeneration (Enchants stones etc... sometimes nothing you can see...) that not easy to stop the regeneration... but yeah that is a problem when your char restore before the attempt.  I'll see what I can do for this.

Im actually having trouble finding out which scripts you used in order to delete them and upgrade to the latest version of the mod. Deleted the previous version .7z so I can use that as a reference. Is there a list I can get to see what is needed to be done?

All script and file have "SexLabDefeat" as prefix

Toopsie -> As soon as I'm done with fixing bug I will add new stuff, and yes your idea is good I'll keep that in mind.

Megaman -> I'm going to add other pieces eventually yes, gloves helmet and boots probably.

What you are describing would mean that you couldn't install a single mod once you started a game?

Also ID changes have no effect on your save, otherwise you could never change your loadorder. If the mod you are talking about have problems with that, than it's a problem from that mod that needs to be fixed.

There are already proven mods that would break the moment you add new mods during normal play. i was only giving example for paradise halls, but this will apply for most script heavy mods. enabling disabling mods will ultimately corrupt save games. That was what i was pointing out. There is no real safe way then to not use any scripted mods. Other then that you risque breaking your safe game.

fully starting a new game is the only safe way but as was pointed out this mod will currently not work with new game, other then disabling it first and start new game and safe and activate mod.

Skyrim mods are still pretty resistant to load order ID changes, adding or removing unrelated mods that will change the ID of the mod should have no effect. Exceptions could be made for mods that use SKSE, like paradise halls, but that just means it's very poorly scripted.

Defeat however seems perfectly safe to deactivate and uninstall. Though of course doing that over and over is not a good idea.

Fuck it, I just rewritten the MCM script from scratch to use events instead of states, if it don't work I'm gonna jump out the window and I'm on the ground floor.

For those who have problems with MCM, Go to download, I've uploaded the script file, just drop it into data and tell me if the menu works better for you.

If this works I'll upload it directly in 3.2.

Doesn't work for me, sorry. Deleted everything related to Defeat. Reinstalled it, dropped the MCM script fix into my scripts folder, ran FNIS, started a brand new game and the menu is still fucked up.

Sat in the first room of Helgen Keep with Ralof for 15 real minutes, nada.

Only fix that's worked for me is as others have said. Start a new game without Defeat and then install it once I'm out of Helgen Keep. From there it generally works fine aside from the occasional client freeze/falling to my death after sex, but those happen with Submit and Matchmakers also, so I assume they're Sexlab related problems.

I started using this mod the other day, I accidentally downloaded Sexlab Defeat V2.0. I then noticed how this was uploaded and realised I missed a lot of updates so I updated it by:

1. Going into Skyrim clicking uninstall from V2's uninstall menu
  2. Saving the game
  3. Exiting the game
  4. Loading it with Defeat uninstalled
  5. Saving it again
  6. And then installing V3.1.

I did notice that the old empty menu was there but I ran around for a bit saved the game, loaded what I just saved and TADA! The only Defeat menu was the correct latest one.

For the guys who had trouble with installing the new version, just delete the scripts in the "script" and "source" folder with "sexlab defeat...." and "PRKF_sexlab defeat....", and I recommend install it manually. Try again.

However, I found the animation activated so slow after the hp was under the threshold that the PC often get killed. Which would be a problem.

first of all this mods workd fine for me  ,wel 95% of the times anyway but this is not the point nor is it gamebreaking

so mucho kuddos and appreciation for your work

what does bother me a bit is that you are trying to do too much with it and there fore it gets complexer with each version

would it not be easier  for you and  us the end user to split the  different aspcts of the mod  into different plug ins that all use the same  mcm menu

this is in no way critisism just my observation

i know little or nothing about making mods and i can only aplaud the creativity and  dedication of people who make mods for this game

After updating I had the double menu issue earlier reported her. I simply uninstalled defeat via MCM then saved and quit. Going into NMM which I used to install it I then deactivated defeat from my mod list. Returning to my game I then stood around for about 2 minutes irl time and the menu removed itself happily. Then I simply saved again, quit and reactivated the new update in NMM. Back in the game once more I then installed the mod via MCM menu options and waited 2 minutes. The new menu popped up properly no sign of the old one at all. Ran around to test it on 80% health rape and it seemed to work fine to me. Only thing I noticed was it was a bit slower to knock me down once npc's put their swords away. Who knows that may just be me :D

Hope this helps anyone still struggling. It now works totally fine for me however there may be an emerging conflict with Sexlab Submit. In a recent update Submit adds a forced submit percentage to health. So if say I set that to 20% and my Sexlab Defeated to 20% my character would both try to submit and be knocked down at once which would I assume CTD the hell out of the game. Not tried it myself but if you run both you should probably not enable the forced submission is my assumption.

After updating I had the double menu issue earlier reported her. I simply uninstalled defeat via MCM then saved and quit. Going into NMM which I used to install it I then deactivated defeat from my mod list. Returning to my game I then stood around for about 2 minutes irl time and the menu removed itself happily. Then I simply saved again, quit and reactivated the new update in NMM. Back in the game once more I then installed the mod via MCM menu options and waited 2 minutes. The new menu popped up properly no sign of the old one at all. Ran around to test it on 80% health rape and it seemed to work fine to me. Only thing I noticed was it was a bit slower to knock me down once npc's put their swords away. Who knows that may just be me :D

Hope this helps anyone still struggling. It now works totally fine for me however there may be an emerging conflict with Sexlab Submit. In a recent update Submit adds a forced submit percentage to health. So if say I set that to 20% and my Sexlab Defeated to 20% my character would both try to submit and be knocked down at once which would I assume CTD the hell out of the game. Not tried it myself but if you run both you should probably not enable the forced submission is my assumption.

Yeah my friend, you did exactly the same as what I did and it works perfectly for me too.

Having an issue with followers/companions not appearing int he companion list: both mod ones and vanilla ones are not showing.

I was wondering as all if it is possible to be able to change the hotkey setops you have put there as I use arrow keys for movement and woudl like to set up hotkeys as other things

thank you

You can simply just turn off Submit's force submit by putting it at 0% health and just use Defeat's anyway.