Guest jenny2011

Goubo, could you possibly implement the creature/beast anims into this mod? If the player falls below a certain health while fighting an animal, the creature will "have it's way" with the player...

The animations are already done by Gone. Gone does state, however, that it is up to modders to actually implement these - and I can't think of a better place for these anims than this mod. 

Seems like a promising mod but I can't get the animations to work. Everything will be working fine but when I get raped, the aggressor and I just stand there naked moaning until they finish and fall over. Anybody know what my problem is?

Goubo, could you possibly implement the creature/beast anims into this mod? If the player falls below a certain health while fighting an animal, the creature will "have it's way" with the player...

The animations are already done by Gone. Gone does state, however, that it is up to modders to actually implement these - and I can't think of a better place for these anims than this mod. 

Ashal will probably integrate those animations into the framework at some point, you'll need to wait for this before I add support for creatures. :)

Seems like a promising mod but I can't get the animations to work. Everything will be working fine but when I get raped, the aggressor and I just stand there naked moaning until they finish and fall over. Anybody know what my problem is?

You probably forget to run FNIS tool.

I have tryed the latest version and I have run into some problems.

It seems that the defeated script taked far too long to activate, the helath falls far too much and chances are that the player will be dead before sex is initiated. I literaly have to walk away, wait a while and the the sex starts

Even if the player is killed, the undress animation is triggered. The player flyes to the sky and does the undress animation and more than often the game will freeze. 

Okey so I fixed the player victim script, Threeways works as intended and I've added a 5 seconds cooldown when you are knocked down, this way you can't get up automatically because your char is too strong and have recovered some hp, you'll have to use the resist feature if you don't want to get raped. (I'll add a slider to make the resist harder for strong chars.) :)

There should be a better script delay too when you are knocked down.

And a surprise, followers want to participate too.

Strange, I could not get the MCM menu working on a fresh build.  Tried waiting after a new game start, opened MCM after it registered the mod and I can see all the defeated menus, but could not get them to display anything.  Had the new mcm pex file installed as well, and checked for old scripts.  Tried waiting up to 7 min.  Tried using shft-right arrow which did not produce any results as it used to.  Was using this 3.1 version on a previous build, without issue regarding MCM, but I upgraded from an older version.  I may try 2.0 again and see if it works with my existing install.  Maybe I have something running that may conflict, but I don't think so.

OK, 2.0 worked fine, but I uninstalled it, cranked up a new game again with 3.1.  After re-reading Elrian and Regcods text on doing a clean save on a new start, and it worked for me as well.  After scanning their text the first time, I was not too sure it would apply to me, but it does, and all is well.    Thanks good people!!

I already did clean install and I also started new game but the first time you create a character, the defeat menu is frozen. Every time I have to save, exit game, uncheck the esp, reload the game, save it, exit and then renable the esp to get it work.

Somebody has the same error?

After that all work fine anyway, good job! ;)

Yeah, since the last update I suffer the same issue. 

Can open the Defeat column but then everything freezes. 

Thanks for the hint about saving and reloading. I will try it ;)

EDIT:  Just tried it and it works for me too...  And before someone asks; yes, I've already tried the released MCMfix on the download-page.

Hi, I've a more serious problem.

I'm starting a new game, the sex defeat menu appear inside mcm but when I select any of his menu item, nothing is shown, and if I try to exit and to chose some other menu, nothing work until I close the windows!!!!

The 2.0 version worked really fine!

I'm having the same issue. Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Problem solved :

Disable (so don't uninstall) the mod, load game, save game, exit, enable the mod (esp) and all work.

I already did clean install and I also started new game but the first time you create a character, the defeat menu is frozen. Every time I have to save, exit game, uncheck the esp, reload the game, save it, exit and then renable the esp to get it work.

Somebody has the same error?

After that all work fine anyway, good job! ;)

Strange, I could not get the MCM menu working on a fresh build.  Tried waiting after a new game start, opened MCM after it registered the mod and I can see all the defeated menus, but could not get them to display anything.  Had the new mcm pex file installed as well, and checked for old scripts.  Tried waiting up to 7 min.  Tried using shft-right arrow which did not produce any results as it used to.  Was using this 3.1 version on a previous build, without issue regarding MCM, but I upgraded from an older version.  I may try 2.0 again and see if it works with my existing install.  Maybe I have something running that may conflict, but I don't think so.

OK, 2.0 worked fine, but I uninstalled it, cranked up a new game again with 3.1.  After re-reading Elrian and Regcods text on doing a clean save on a new start, and it worked for me as well.  After scanning their text the first time, I was not too sure it would apply to me, but it does, and all is well.    Thanks good people!!

Still having an issue with this.  Started a new character -- no problems -- saved game successfully.  Exited game and disabled ESP.  CTD whenever I try to reload saved game.

Update: tried making a new character with ESP disabled. Saved game. Enabled ESP. Loaded. CTD

2nd Update: Removed the MCM "Fix" and everything worked with the game that was started without the ESP enabled. Haven't tried to see if the plugin actually works, though, just no CTD and could modify settings.

I also had the McM Freezing up on me. Found the Cause. It's incompatible  with "Command Dragons" mod. Not sure sure how much but in a fresh New Game the two had issues. Defeat's McM freezes while Command Dragons' Doesn't even show.

They are both somewhat working on my old save. Only issue on the old save was that some times Defeated doesn't work, as in no rape happens at all. Reloading a few times fixes it for the most part. 

So that might be the cause of some McM Freezing issues: a mod that is conflicting.

Since there are a few people on here talking about their bugs I think I might as well post mine. I seem to have an issue with enemies after being raped once; Once I have been raped the debuff is permanently stuck on "Wounded - Being Raped" when I save and restart there is no issue with regen however I still end up with the debuff, also with it there is an issue with enemies, when the hit me they strike me once, sheath their weapons and stare at me. Unless I have my companions attacking them, they don't really do anything, not only that but if I try and encourage them to attack me they are able to get past the minimum threshold and kill me.

I might as well state that I am also having an issue with the framework not actually showing animations, but I have already tried all the fixes and just short of uninstalling and reinstalling Skyrim, then all my mods I cannot really be bothered at this point in time doing it. Version 3.0 is the first Defeat mod I have installed as well since I only just installed the SexLab framework a few days ago.

@SemiPro

Try disabling the combat related mods. Dual sheath Redux should be fine since I'm using it and there's no problem. In rare cases there are mods that conflict with the Character Edit mods, and those mods aren't even related to Character Editing. 

I haven't seen anyone post the problem I am having, so here it goes: The mod works fine for me on 3 of 4 of my characters. 3 characters can be raped and or commited rape already. My main character however has a problem getting raped but only in my 2 most recent saves. Any of my older saves of my main character work fine and the rape is going fine. I just am t a loss when trying to figure out why the mod won't activate in these 2 most recent save files. Any ideas?

I had thought about that but no, all the mods on older saves load up from MCM, and there arent any other mods that are specific to my more recent games.

my 2 most recent saves my character is lvl 23 and 27 and thats where I got the problem. my save from when I was lvl 19 has no issues

I install everything manually, just incase that makes a difference

I'll be trying the following suggestion and let you know if it worked

1.Load the save you wish to clean

2.Make a new save

3.Quit the game

4.Uninstall the mods you want to remove

5.Load the recent save

6.Make another new save

7.Reload mods

*** Update: It worked. but now I have another problem. The rape never stops.... the game doesnt feeze but the animation is stuck in infinite loop any ideas?

I'll be trying the following suggestion and let you know if it worked

1.Load the save you wish to clean
2.Make a new save
3.Quit the game
4.Uninstall the mods you want to remove
5.Load the recent save
6.Make another new save
7.Reload mods

*** Update: It worked. but now I have another problem. The rape never stops.... the game doesnt feeze but the animation is stuck in infinite loop any ideas?

Have you been hitting the spacebar to try to make it go through the stages of animation? If not, then try it.

I continue to have problems with this version of Defeat.

MCM works fine, all the settings are there. When I hit the minimum health threshold I fall down and....all the enemies put their swords away and stop being aggressive.

No further action is taken, in fact even healing with healing potions does not allow me to regain player controls.

I have yet to see a suggested solution for this matter. My most recent experience is roughly 10 minutes ago on a completely fresh game with no previous version in my saves.

This has to be conflicting with something cause 2.0 did not, 2.0 worked pretty much as advertised.

Running SexLab 1.14

LoversComfort Latest

SexLab Romance Latest

SexLab Defeat

No other SexLab related mods. No mods that alter death/defeat conditions for the player.

I'm having the same problem as SemiPr0 here. In my case, I can load back to a previous save and be raped, but when I try to do it with the same character but current save, I see the same thing as SemiPr0. Maybe I downloaded some mod between my earlier and now that's screwing stuff up?

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

MiniLovers Idles.esm=0

MiniLoversSound.esm=0

SexLab.esm=1

AP Skyrim.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

the dance of death.esp=1

staticmeshimprovementmod.esp=1

purewaters.esp=1

lush trees.esp=1