https://yadi.sk/d/-R8VQBA33DxkSi

28.03.2017 When robbing a NPC - NPC, things with the SexLabNoStrip are no longer removed.
03/29/2017 Now the aggressor who knocked down a NPC, but continues to fight, can knock down other NPCs. Fun will go to the one who shot down first. Now, after exiting the state of injury, the follower is immediately ready for battle.
03/03/2017 The follower who is engaged in the scene will no longer be mistaken for a witness. An error has occurred leading to looping.
04/02/2017 The error leading to code looping is fixed.
04/03/2017 Now, if the NPC that killed the GG can not participate in the scene, but there are permissible aggressors, then the event of bleeding is triggered.
09.04.2017 If the health of the follower has fallen to 0, and there are no permissible aggressors, then the second follower will no longer go to rape him.
04/10/2017 A creature can witness and join in the fun.
04/17/2017 Now in the attacks of a NPC - NPC, an acceptable creature-aggressor for a victim in a state of bleeding should have an acceptable race.
05/01/2017 20% chance that the aggressor will prefer a follower.
Changes.
All attacks of creatures are considered to be force.
GG is knocked down for a time equal to half the value for followers.
Aggressor after sex restores health.
Introduced the system of automatic delivery into captivity when wearing DD devices.
For rape and robbery, other (incompatible) events are sent: DefeatRob and DefeatRape with parameters (Form Victim, Form Aggressor). Required changes for Devious Captures are attached. I do not know what other mods need these events.
By the button [0], the restore menu of the ignored person is displayed.

Surrender to captive animals is not disabled, people - disconnected.
The chance is proportional to excitation, the number of conversations with the device on and the coefficient selected in the menu.
When dressing for the initial value, the statistics of Sexlab are taken. When unchecked, everything is reset to zero.
For sex is thrown 10 ye, for high excitement - 1 ye every game hour.
External events are accepted in the format:
If Aggressor.HasKeywordString ("ActorTypeNPC")
     SendModEvent ("DefeatASAct", akVictim.GetFormId () as string, 1.0)
Else
     SendModEvent ("DefeatASAct", akVictim.GetFormId () as string)

Endif

i am guessing i'll need to install all the pex files too from the archive if i gonna use this fix?

i use defeat since it came out first time.

i tried it with DA shortly, having endless trouble with Da, so i stopped using DA

atm defeat is very usable, full functional and needs just some fine tuning:

raper should have full health after rape (as written before)

a random percent that the player will be raped also he is not defeated (because enemies becoming week in skyrim)

better threesome, foursome, fivesome functioning

a greater radiance of enemies involved into the scene ( often enemies from behind come and attack into the rape)

player and follower prostitution a lets go to a quiet place and use bed option, well there can be done much here

follower should stand up when player stands up as it was in earlier versions

last but not least using zaz furnitures like whipping

i fear nothing of this will be regarded so i have to live with it

Use the mod SexLab Util to heal rapists, if that is your desire, I can't have the enemy healing while raping me, or I will never be able to kill it.

Raper gets a satisfied buff, so they won't keep raping. Takes care of the need for a randomize option.

3, 4 and 5some functioning is SexLab Framework and the animations, should go to the main thread concerning those.

They have started to add, MFC scenes... Male, Female, Creature. But it does not always look right, using an animation for M/F/Dog, but has a spider instead, Spider is just in the way and stands still. This area still needs work, talk to SexLab Framework Page.

Prostitution function is already in Defeat, Walk up to a friendly, and press your surrender key... You can prostitute yourself, a captive that you unbag in front of the friendly, and your companion.

Follower will get up according to NPC vrs. NPC rules. Shorten their timer for being down on that page.

ZAZ animations are working as intended, they might need some tweaks, Use SexLab Tools to generate you own animation sets for SexLab. There is an option to register animation set.

So all in all, every request is already covered that can be covered, the rest you need to go to the makers to adjust things. Good Luck :)

you didnt understand anything

Hey, so, question... i downloaded sexlab defeat, all the requirements and everything, ran FNIS, did everything i was told to do in the directions, there was just this one file, i can't remember what it was, but It was a tiny file, like only a few bytes. I think it was a mirror file of some sort, but it was the only option available for one of the recommended things. that was the only thing i didn't download. so, i get into game, and all the animations and functions work fine, the only problem is i can't get any characters to be nude. when i take my armor off, i still have my undergarments on, and during sex scenes everyone still has their clothes on the whole time, and there aren't and "privates" to be seen. tbh, i'm not sure if this is because of that one little mirror file, or if i'm just adjusting something wrong in the settings or what, but i know i did disable that "disable starting teleport" thing so i know it's not that. any idea what it might be?

First, what mods are you running?

Some mods actually add underwear, which I find annoying...

SOS adds undies, and they aren't even that good looking to start with.

What's with undies and medieval games? They didn't have any kind of undies till the late 1600s as corsets, and still didn't cover the lower half. And the actual under pants became a thing with the rich in the mid 1600s to early 1700s in Europe only. Bloomers! Then it wasn't till the mid 1900s when it become common place to wear them. Hell, I still don't wear panties and a bra when at home, only when I have to go to town, because of society.

Also, if you use Never Nude variations, then the game will always keep the NPCs dressed, and even the player, and then you will have to use the SexLab Nude Suits to mimic nakedness. To my understanding, It basically equips a naked body to the actors in the location that the armor/clothing goes.

Me, I just go with full nude models as the base. And delete any underwear content that is added by a mod in the mesh folder. It can cause problems doing so, but hey, They never existed in the suggested time frame! 1500 - 1600s equivalent hehehe

Whooops, it kinda turned into a rant about how immersion breaking adding underwear to a game like this is.... LOL

i use defeat since it came out first time.

i tried it with DA shortly, having endless trouble with Da, so i stopped using DA

atm defeat is very usable, full functional and needs just some fine tuning:

raper should have full health after rape (as written before)

a random percent that the player will be raped also he is not defeated (because enemies becoming week in skyrim)

better threesome, foursome, fivesome functioning

a greater radiance of enemies involved into the scene ( often enemies from behind come and attack into the rape)

player and follower prostitution a lets go to a quiet place and use bed option, well there can be done much here

follower should stand up when player stands up as it was in earlier versions

last but not least using zaz furnitures like whipping

i fear nothing of this will be regarded so i have to live with it

Use the mod SexLab Util to heal rapists, if that is your desire, I can't have the enemy healing while raping me, or I will never be able to kill it.

Raper gets a satisfied buff, so they won't keep raping. Takes care of the need for a randomize option.

3, 4 and 5some functioning is SexLab Framework and the animations, should go to the main thread concerning those.

They have started to add, MFC scenes... Male, Female, Creature. But it does not always look right, using an animation for M/F/Dog, but has a spider instead, Spider is just in the way and stands still. This area still needs work, talk to SexLab Framework Page.

Prostitution function is already in Defeat, Walk up to a friendly, and press your surrender key... You can prostitute yourself, a captive that you unbag in front of the friendly, and your companion.

Follower will get up according to NPC vrs. NPC rules. Shorten their timer for being down on that page.

ZAZ animations are working as intended, they might need some tweaks, Use SexLab Tools to generate you own animation sets for SexLab. There is an option to register animation set.

So all in all, every request is already covered that can be covered, the rest you need to go to the makers to adjust things. Good Luck :)

you didnt understand anything

Well, if I did not understand ANYTHING, then you should CLARIFY what you are trying to think of, because that means, you chose the wrong words to say what you are wanting. Because I understood exactly as it is written.

Hello Goubo

I was wondering: Is it possible to edit a script or add an option so protected NPC can be killed after assault?

This is what i have in mind: I play with way too many followers (sorry, cant help it), and while i dont want them to be killed during combat i would like the option that if i surrender / everybody gets knocked down and an assault happens there is the chance that my follower dies (so i will be forced to replace it)

I have 0 idea of modding, but i have seen that there are many scripts that handle different situation.. may be if i deleted the script that protects them? :P

death alternative can do this for you.

https://yadi.sk/d/-R8VQBA33DxkSi

28.03.2017 When robbing a NPC - NPC, things with the SexLabNoStrip are no longer removed.
03/29/2017 Now the aggressor who knocked down a NPC, but continues to fight, can knock down other NPCs. Fun will go to the one who shot down first. Now, after exiting the state of injury, the follower is immediately ready for battle.
03/03/2017 The follower who is engaged in the scene will no longer be mistaken for a witness. An error has occurred leading to looping.
04/02/2017 The error leading to code looping is fixed.
04/03/2017 Now, if the NPC that killed the GG can not participate in the scene, but there are permissible aggressors, then the event of bleeding is triggered.
09.04.2017 If the health of the follower has fallen to 0, and there are no permissible aggressors, then the second follower will no longer go to rape him.
04/10/2017 A creature can witness and join in the fun.
04/17/2017 Now in the attacks of a NPC - NPC, an acceptable creature-aggressor for a victim in a state of bleeding should have an acceptable race.
05/01/2017 20% chance that the aggressor will prefer a follower.
Changes.
All attacks of creatures are considered to be force.
GG is knocked down for a time equal to half the value for followers.
Aggressor after sex restores health.
Introduced the system of automatic delivery into captivity when wearing DD devices.
For rape and robbery, other (incompatible) events are sent: DefeatRob and DefeatRape with parameters (Form Victim, Form Aggressor). Required changes for Devious Captures are attached. I do not know what other mods need these events.
By the button [0], the restore menu of the ignored person is displayed.

Surrender to captive animals is not disabled, people - disconnected.
The chance is proportional to excitation, the number of conversations with the device on and the coefficient selected in the menu.
When dressing for the initial value, the statistics of Sexlab are taken. When unchecked, everything is reset to zero.
For sex is thrown 10 ye, for high excitement - 1 ye every game hour.
External events are accepted in the format:
If Aggressor.HasKeywordString ("ActorTypeNPC")
     SendModEvent ("DefeatASAct", akVictim.GetFormId () as string, 1.0)
Else
     SendModEvent ("DefeatASAct", akVictim.GetFormId () as string)

Endif

i am guessing i'll need to install all the pex files too from the archive if i gonna use this fix?

Update (from 5.3.5 to this)
At the very least: turn off the mod; Replace files; Turn on the mod; Click Reconfiguration. There will not be a conflict with the old fashion, but it will be just dirt.
If you update for the game, and not just from test, after you turn off the mod, you need to remove it from the save. I do not know the correct recipe. Below there is an instruction from the author.
If there is a mode of Devious Captures 2.8, then replace it with the script and click Update. New devices from the latest DDI do not wear and should be compatible.
Update (from 5.3.5 fixed to the same)
[if there was a version before March 28, 2017 then click on the Cleanup menu], replace the files, nothing to delete and re-register is not necessary. At the date of change, the .esp file does not look, TES5Edit does not update it.
FNIS also does not need to run.

if anyone experienced sees this, please help. I can't remove the default tags that Defeat looks for to know what animations to use & which to suppress. It's stuck at suppressing aggressive animations, which makes no sense tbh since this a Defeat/Rape mod. 

Another thing is I can't use male role animations when it's women on women cuz I've been getting only lesbian animations whereas other mods like Flower Girls & AP let me use male options as a female (My guess is this stems from me not being able to remove the default "lesbian" tag which has been suppressing the aggressive animations too). 

Also, when I'm the victim it seems I take the dominant role in animations more often. Is there no way to change that or is there a setting I forgot to check?

Then when i have someone tied up, they don't stay bound when I choose to rape them while they're tied up. I have the animations from Leito's pack, the animations detected by MCM after installing the SexLab Framework, ZAZ animation pack, animations from Flower Girls & AP Prostitution, & the UI extensions mod. Are the other packs listed required for bound animations? 

if anyone experienced sees this, please help. I can't remove the default tags that Defeat looks for to know what animations to use & which to suppress. It's stuck at suppressing aggressive animations, which makes no sense tbh since this a Defeat/Rape mod. 

Another thing is I can't use male role animations when it's women on women cuz I've been getting only lesbian animations whereas other mods like Flower Girls & AP let me use male options as a female (My guess is this stems from me not being able to remove the default "lesbian" tag which has been suppressing the aggressive animations too). 

Also, when I'm the victim it seems I take the dominant role in animations more often. Is there no way to change that or is there a setting I forgot to check?

Then when i have someone tied up, they don't stay bound when I choose to rape them while they're tied up. I have the animations from Leito's pack, the animations detected by MCM after installing the SexLab Framework, ZAZ animation pack, animations from Flower Girls & AP Prostitution, & the UI extensions mod. Are the other packs listed required for bound animations? I've messaged the mod author but am not sure if he's active so that's why I've posted here also in case someone else knows a solution to these problems.

Then when i have someone tied up, they don't stay bound when I choose to rape them while they're tied up. I have the animations from Leito's pack, the animations detected by MCM after installing the SexLab Framework, ZAZ animation pack, animations from Flower Girls & AP Prostitution, & the UI extensions mod. Are the other packs listed required for bound animations? 

Then when i have someone tied up, they don't stay bound when I choose to rape them while they're tied up. I have the animations from Leito's pack, the animations detected by MCM after installing the SexLab Framework, ZAZ animation pack, animations from Flower Girls & AP Prostitution, & the UI extensions mod. Are the other packs listed required for bound animations? I've messaged the mod author but am not sure if he's active so that's why I've posted here also in case someone else knows a solution to these problems.

- You can't remove them in this version of Defeat.

The tags page, if you look up towards the top, you will see what page you are on, there are 2 or 3 pages to swap between. Consent, Rapist, Victim. Tho may not actually be said terms... There is a down arrow next to it. And with Aggressive being suppressed, it leads me to believe you are on the consent page of that page.

In the Sexlab MCM check to be sure you don't have the setting set for gay animations, and women uses strapons. Also I recomend using SexLab Tools, you can use it to set the current animation being played.

Dominant... Set Female First on with all the victim tags settings, this should fix that problem.

The animations while using set items is a little glitched. I have had tied Pillroy, then raped them, only for them to come untied for the sex, and they don't seem to stay tied up, I have tied up bandits, left, came back, and they were standing there where I left them, but not tied, and not going anywhere, but also, I couldn't bag them either, and interactions were normal.

The next update I am looking forward to, has a rewrite on the victim portion of the mod, and some clean ups, and a few addons.

The tags page, if you look up towards the top, you will see what page you are on, there are 2 or 3 pages to swap between. Consent, Rapist, Victim. Tho may not actually be said terms... There is a down arrow next to it. And with Aggressive being suppressed, it leads me to believe you are on the consent page of that page.

In the Sexlab MCM check to be sure you don't have the setting set for gay animations, and women uses strapons. Also I recomend using SexLab Tools, you can use it to set the current animation being played.

Dominant... Set Female First on with all the victim tags settings, this should fix that problem.

The animations while using set items is a little glitched. I have had tied Pillroy, then raped them, only for them to come untied for the sex, and they don't seem to stay tied up, I have tied up bandits, left, came back, and they were standing there where I left them, but not tied, and not going anywhere, but also, I couldn't bag them either, and interactions were normal.

The next update I am looking forward to, has a rewrite on the victim portion of the mod, and some clean ups, and a few addons.

*bangs head into wall* Course I didn't see there were pages you could change. I already had the filter gay animations setting off & women use strapons setting on beforehand though. The animations being chosen did not change however, as I have not gotten any animations with a female in a male role or any female using an actual strapon. Do I need a separate strapon mod to use the male animations when its women on women because I have only been using these mods for women on women scenarios. If yes, which strapon mod works the best cuz the double dildo from Leito is glitched & the AP & Flower Girls ones don't get used in these animations.

I'm also still getting dominant positions after turning on all the Female First settings in the player as victim page. For example in the Zyn Licking animation, i'm the one getting licked instead of the other way around. Is it because all the aggressors are women too?

Worst of all, a new glitch I found is after they're done with me & I get up with the body covering animation & a few seconds to run, after time runs out & they catch me again cuz I surrender, it goes through all the normal dialogue but after the dialogue ends, my character is frozen & the aggressor who talked to me does nothing. Her mouth moves but there is only "..." being shown & the other aggressors just stand there. I can't use the SexLab tools to fix this either as it won't come up because no animations are being played, i'm just frozen & the aggressors do nothing.

Forgot to mention this: but this new glitch didn't happen all the time last night. It either played the getting up & body covering animation, then the aggressors played the "come back for more?" dialogue then went into the animations like normal or the game spawned me outside with cum on my body after they were first done with me. Now none of that is happening even though I haven't changed the post assault settings.

UPDATE: So some things have happened since this post for me to list out.

1. After installing ZAZ Animation pack, HDT Physics, & SexLab tools, i finally got a strapon animation during Defeat. It only happened with the first aggressor & it was so short I couldn't see the name in time but it & no other strapon animations have not played since then. It used the strapon that Flower Girls used so I don't know if that played a part in it or FG & SexLab use the same one & it was just shit luck for me to only get it once for a few seconds.

2. Did not realize there's a button to change your position mid-animation *bangs head on wall again* so that is officially solved at least.

3. The freeze after being recaptured when I'm not teleported away from my aggressors after the first session happened again but reloading a save from before i surrendered fixed it. When i was teleported away thorugh the left for dead option, I went back to them & everything worked fine except the "come back for more?" dialogue did not appear. I think reloading a save was only a temporary fix though so I'm not sure what to do about it.

4. The ropes for tying up someone else appear but no bound animations play still. I'm not sure what I'm missing because when i look at my list of bound animations there are many from ZAZ & Leito SLAL but they never get played. It defaults to consensual animations & me being a victim STILL hasn't given me any aggressive animations either. In Skyrim SE, I could use some of Leito's bound & aggressive animations through Abduction SSE & a BDSM patch. So is there a setting in SexLab or Defeat settings of MCM i'm still missing?

Also i apologize for this being so drawn out, Fallout 4 & Skyrim SE were easy as hell for mods cuz there's so few of them & they're simple enough to where you'd think Bethesda made them

@Destroyah340

The strapon that comes with Sexlab works for me (as have a couple of others I've tried in the past) so I don't think that this is a strap-on issue.

Are you using other Sexlab mods besides Defeat? If so, do the FF animations line up the way you want with them? (you can use the SL Debug illusion spells to test if Defeat's all you're using). If they aren't, then the issue is likely in your SL settings somewhere rather than in Defeat.

I could only guess wildly about what's causing the "new" glitch, but, if you haven't yet, try running Defeat's "cleanup" function. TBH I run it every so often whether I've noticed any particular issues or not just to be sure. Since that function was first introduced I've had it fix all sorts of things from a variety of mods, not just Defeat (it might not do that anymore, but afaik it doesn't hurt to run it 'extra' times).

Hope that helps some, and that someone will be able to shed more light for you.

@Destroyah340

The strapon that comes with Sexlab works for me (as have a couple of others I've tried in the past) so I don't think that this is a strap-on issue.

Are you using other Sexlab mods besides Defeat? If so, do the FF animations line up the way you want with them? (you can use the SL Debug illusion spells to test if Defeat's all you're using). If they aren't, then the issue is likely in your SL settings somewhere rather than in Defeat.

I could only guess wildly about what's causing the "new" glitch, but, if you haven't yet, try running Defeat's "cleanup" function. TBH I run it every so often whether I've noticed any particular issues or not just to be sure. Since that function was first introduced I've had it fix all sorts of things from a variety of mods, not just Defeat (it might not do that anymore, but afaik it doesn't hurt to run it 'extra' times).

Hope that helps some, and that someone will be able to shed more light for you.

Ok so i didn't know if SexLab came with one so that's what i was wondering. The recent update to my problems I posted say that the first one I got to work during Defeat looks like FG's but no other animations using it or another dildo has triggered since then. The Female/Female animations line up alright. But for some reason, when I'm in the submissive position through the button to change it or if the animation puts me there on its own, I'm unaligned. Kissing for example is off because my character's mouth is on the aggressor's nose & with breastfeeding, she's right above the nipple. Then with cunnilingus animations, her face is a few inches away so you can see my character's isn't touching the aggressor but whenever I'm the dominant one in any animation, the aggressor who's supposed to be the dominant one lines up perfectly fine.

As for that cleanup function, does it basically set everything for Defeat back to default settings in order to fix it? In case I need to make a note of what i settings i have before doing so. Thanks for your advice btw!

Sorry I've been bothering you with my problems but I've found something new I didn't know about cuz i'm an idiot when it comes to SexLab.

I AM THE BIGGEST DUMBASS IN HISTORY & I'M SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU GUYS FOR HELP ON SOMETHING I WAS TOO RETARDED TO SEE! *bashes head into moving car*

You explained the solutions so well but I was in such a rush to get this mod working before I download the rest like Simple Slavery & SD that I only read your responses without actually understanding it until hours later. Thanks to SexLab Tools, I found a list of animations that Defeat will choose from based on the tags I selected in the Female/Female section during a Defeat session. The first girl had the blowjob animation I mentioned earlier in the list, but the rest didn't for some reason so I went looking into it more. This is where I realized I'm too stupid to be here right now: All I had to do was add the animations to the tags manually so that they would show up in the list & I could pick & choose exactly what I wanted, as well as the position I take & realigning them if they go in wrong. I wrongly assumed that the animations would just be selected by default without me having to adjust the tags after seeing there were other pages for victims & consensual stuff.

The new animations didn't show up for the aggressor who initiated the Defeat dialogue for some reason I can find on my own, but after the others got involved, everything I wanted to see was available at last! They all played how they were meant to, the post assault mechanics worked like they were meant to. The only thing I haven't found a solution to is why the "come back for more?" dialogue hasn't returned yet for previous captors? I am going to try to find a solution alone but if you're not pissed at me for being stupid, maybe you could tell me how it works?

TLDR: I'm stupid, I finally learned how to read properly & fixed all the problems I started with except the dialogue with previous captors. When you see this, please disregard the first reply to yours unless it's about that missing dialogue I mentioned. Other than that, this mod has been great even before I realized how to really make it work & I hope you keep supporting it, especially if & when SKSE64 finally releases.

BTW: You should direct anyone in the future who has these same problems to my dumbass posts so you don't have to deal with them.

There is a way to reset all tags but it isn't for the feint of heart. It involves altering a JSON file outside of game.

Step one in game export settings. This creates the JSON file with your current settings.

Step two out of game goto Skyrim/data/SKSE/plugins/defeat/

There you will find the Defeatconfig.json file this can be opened in note pad and looks like this 

{
"float" :
{
"againchance" : 15,
"axisx" : 640,
"axisy" : 650,
"chanceofbountypagg" : 0,
"chanceonhitnpc" : 100,
"chanceonhitpvic" : 80,
"chanceonhitpvics" : 75,
"cohfollower" : 100,
"daschance" : 50,
"debuffduration" : 300,
"debuffdurationnvn" : 120,
"debuffdurationnvncvic" : 120,
"debuffdurationpagg" : 120,
"escapecvic" : 60,
"escapenpc" : 60,
"escapepagg" : 0,
"exhaustedpagg" : 60,
"exhaustionpvic" : 10,
"frobbing" : 90,
"gbchancenvn" : 30,
"gbcrchancenvn" : 30,
"gbcrchancepvic" : 50,
"kdtimenvn" : 60,
"kdtimepagg" : 60,
"kdwaypoweratkcoh" : 10,
"knockouthpvic" : 10,
"knockoutppvic" : 10,
"knockoutspvic" : 10,
"kotime" : 5,
"meterheight" : 50,
"meterwidth" : 250,
"nvn3wayautofollower" : 0,
"nvnexhausted" : 60,
"nvnexhaustedcvic" : 60,
"nvnkill" : 25,
"nvnkillfollower" : 25,
"nvnkillpa" : 25,
"nvnkillpafollower" : 25,
"nvnraped" : 80,
"nvnrapedfollower" : 80,
"nvnrobbed" : 50,
"nvnrobbedfollower" : 50,
"nvnrobbedpa" : 50,
"nvnrobbedpafollower" : 50,
"nvntrauma" : 60,
"nvntraumacvic" : 60,
"pafrequency0" : 80,
"pafrequency1" : 20,
"pafrequency2" : 10,
"pafrequency3" : 0,
"pafrequency4" : 0,
"pafrequency5" : 0,
"pafrequency6" : 0,
"pafrequency7" : 0,
"pafrequency8" : 0,
"pafrequency9" : 0,
"poweratkstagger" : 100,
"pvicraped" : 100,
"resistbonuspagg" : 100,
"resistbonuspvic" : 0,
"resistfillstamina" : 15,
"satisfiedfollower" : 60,
"satisfiednvn" : 60,
"satisfiedpvic" : 180,
"sohandovercd" : 6,
"ssnvn0" : 32,
"ssnvn1" : 33,
"ssnvn2" : 37,
"ssnvn3" : 30,
"ssnvn4" : 42,
"sspagg0" : 32,
"sspagg1" : 33,
"sspagg2" : 37,
"sspagg3" : 37,
"sspagg4" : 37,
"sspvic0" : 32,
"sspvic1" : 33,
"sspvic2" : 37,
"sspvic3" : 42,
"sspvic4" : 30,
"sstruggleexhaustionpvic" : 10,
"sstrugglehealthpvic" : 10,
"sstrugglepowerpvic" : 10,
"strugglebonuspagg" : 0,
"threesomechance" : 30,
"threesomechancecollateral" : 30,
"thresholdfollower" : 10,
"thresholdnpcvsnpc" : 10,
"thresholdpvic" : 20,
"thresholdpvicmin" : 0,
"tiedtime" : 10,
"traumapagg" : 60,
"vrobbing" : 1
},
"int" :
{
"allowcagg" : 0,
"allowcvic" : 1,
"allownpc" : 1,
"beastimmunity" : 1,
"bexhaustedpvic" : 1,
"bqtemess" : 0,
"bredressfollower" : 0,
"bredressnvn" : 0,
"bredresspagg" : 0,
"bredresspvic" : 0,
"bresistqte" : 1,
"btieupanim" : 1,
"collateralassault" : 1,
"combatinterrupt" : 1,
"commentspvic" : 1,
"conscreaturerequirealltag" : 1,
"consfemalefirst" : 0,
"consfoffemalefirst" : 0,
"consfofrequirealltag" : 1,
"consfomfemalefirst" : 1,
"consfomrequirealltag" : 1,
"consmultiplefemalefirst" : 1,
"consmultiplerequirealltag" : 1,
"consrequirealltag" : 1,
"coverselfpvic" : 0,
"creafemaleonfemale" : 1,
"creafemaleonmale" : 1,
"creaonfemale" : 1,
"creaonmale" : 1,
"creaturerequirealltagnvn" : 0,
"creaturerequirealltagpagg" : 0,
"creaturerequirealltagpvic" : 0,
"damagestamina" : 1,
"dialoguesfollower" : 1,
"dialoguesnvn" : 1,
"dialoguesnvnfollower" : 1,
"dialoguespvic" : 1,
"everyonenvn" : 1,
"everyonepvic" : 1,
"femalehunterpvic" : 1,
"foffemalefirstnvn" : 1,
"foffemalefirstpagg" : 1,
"foffemalefirstpvic" : 0,
"fofrequirealltagnvn" : 0,
"fofrequirealltagpagg" : 0,
"fofrequirealltagpvic" : 0,
"followersurrender" : 0,
"fomfemalefirstnvn" : 1,
"fomfemalefirstpagg" : 1,
"fomfemalefirstpvic" : 1,
"fomrequirealltagnvn" : 0,
"fomrequirealltagpagg" : 0,
"fomrequirealltagpvic" : 0,
"galongal" : 1,
"galonmale" : 0,
"hitinterrupt" : 0,
"hkaction" : 64,
"hkmodifier" : 42,
"hkoption" : 24,
"hksurrender" : 37,
"huntcrea" : 1,
"huntfcrea" : 1,
"insatiablepvic" : 0,
"kdhealthblock" : 1,
"kdpowerablock" : 1,
"kdresistpagg" : 1,
"kdstaminablock" : 1,
"kdwaypoweratk" : 1,
"kdwaystamina" : 1,
"kdwaystaminaob" : 1,
"kdwaythreshold" : 1,
"kofemalefirstpvic" : 1,
"korequirealltagpvic" : 0,
"malehunterpvic" : 1,
"maleongal" : 1,
"maleonmale" : 0,
"markhighlight" : 1,
"marknotification" : 1,
"moanpvic" : 1,
"moralitynvn" : 1,
"moralitypagg" : 0,
"moralitypvic" : 0,
"multiplefemalefirstnvn" : 1,
"multiplefemalefirstpagg" : 1,
"multiplefemalefirstpvic" : 1,
"multipleignoregtcreanvn" : 1,
"multipleignoregtcreapagg" : 1,
"multipleignoregtcreapvic" : 1,
"multipleignoregtnvn" : 1,
"multipleignoregtpagg" : 1,
"multipleignoregtpvic" : 1,
"multiplerequirealltagnvn" : 0,
"multiplerequirealltagpagg" : 0,
"multiplerequirealltagpvic" : 0,
"necrofemalefirstpagg" : 1,
"necroonoff" : 0,
"necrorequirealltagpagg" : 0,
"nonotifications" : 1,
"notranautoresist" : 0,
"npclastenemy" : 1,
"onlypotsexual" : 1,
"pabenabled0" : 1,
"pabenabled1" : 0,
"pabenabled2" : 0,
"pabenabled3" : 0,
"pabenabled4" : 0,
"pabenabled5" : 0,
"pabenabled6" : 0,
"pabenabled7" : 0,
"pabenabled8" : 0,
"pabenabled9" : 0,
"pabonlyenemy0" : 0,
"pabonlyenemy1" : 0,
"pabonlyenemy2" : 1,
"pabonlyenemy3" : 0,
"pabonlyenemy4" : 0,
"pabonlyenemy5" : 0,
"pabonlyenemy6" : 0,
"pabonlyenemy7" : 0,
"pabonlyenemy8" : 0,
"pabonlyenemy9" : 0,
"pabonlyraped0" : 1,
"pabonlyraped1" : 1,
"pabonlyraped2" : 1,
"pabonlyraped3" : 0,
"pabonlyraped4" : 0,
"pabonlyraped5" : 0,
"pabonlyraped6" : 0,
"pabonlyraped7" : 0,
"pabonlyraped8" : 0,
"pabonlyraped9" : 0,
"pabsecondary0" : 1,
"pabsecondary1" : 0,
"pabsecondary2" : 0,
"pabsecondary3" : 0,
"pabsecondary4" : 0,
"pabsecondary5" : 0,
"pabsecondary6" : 0,
"pabsecondary7" : 0,
"pabsecondary8" : 0,
"pabsecondary9" : 0,
"playeressential" : 0,
"rapefemalefirstnvn" : 1,
"rapefemalefirstpagg" : 1,
"rapefemalefirstpvic" : 1,
"raperequirealltagnvn" : 0,
"raperequirealltagpagg" : 0,
"raperequirealltagpvic" : 0,
"robtimelimit" : 1,
"sexualitynvn" : 1,
"sexualitypagg" : 1,
"sexualitypvic" : 0,
"slowdown" : 1,
"somorality" : 1,
"sorelation" : 1,
"sosatisfied" : 1,
"sosexuality" : 1,
"sowitness" : 1,
"soxvalues0" : -2,
"soxvalues1" : 3,
"soxvalues10" : 10,
"soxvalues11" : 2,
"soxvalues12" : 10,
"soxvalues13" : 20,
"soxvalues14" : 30,
"soxvalues15" : 25,
"soxvalues2" : 10,
"soxvalues3" : 6,
"soxvalues4" : 6,
"soxvalues5" : 10,
"soxvalues6" : 3,
"soxvalues7" : 10,
"soxvalues8" : 3,
"soxvalues9" : 6,
"staydown" : 0,
"tiedfemalefirstnvn" : 1,
"tiedfemalefirstpagg" : 1,
"tiedfemalefirstpvic" : 1,
"tiedrequirealltagnvn" : 0,
"tiedrequirealltagpagg" : 0,
"tiedrequirealltagpvic" : 0,
"vicanimosity" : 1,
"witnessnvn" : 0,
"witnesspagg" : 0,
"witnesspvic" : 0
},
"string" :
{
"addperk" : "$Enabled",
"bescape" : "$Trauma",
"conscreaturesupresstag" : "",
"conscreaturetag" : "",
"consfofsupresstag" : "",
"consfoftag" : "",
"consfomsupresstag" : "",
"consfomtag" : "",
"consmultiplesupresstag" : "",
"consmultipletag" : "",
"conssupresstag" : "",
"constagpvic" : "",
"creaturesupresstagnvn" : "",
"creaturesupresstagpagg" : "",
"creaturesupresstagpvic" : "",
"creaturetagnvn" : "FunnyBizness",
"creaturetagpagg" : "FunnyBizness",
"creaturetagpvic" : "FunnyBizness",
"crscenario" : "$All Down",
"fofsupresstagnvn" : "",
"fofsupresstagpagg" : "",
"fofsupresstagpvic" : "",
"foftagnvn" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"foftagpagg" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"foftagpvic" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"fomsupresstagnvn" : "",
"fomsupresstagpagg" : "",
"fomsupresstagpvic" : "",
"fomtagnvn" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"fomtagpagg" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"fomtagpvic" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"kdownwaypvic" : "$Both",
"kdscenario" : "$All Down",
"kosupresstagpvic" : "",
"kotagpvic" : "Sleeping,drugged,Necro",
"modstatus" : "$Enabled",
"multiplesupresstagnvn" : "",
"multiplesupresstagpagg" : "",
"multiplesupresstagpvic" : "",
"multipletagnvn" : "",
"multipletagpagg" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"multipletagpvic" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"necrosupresstagpagg" : "",
"necrotagpagg" : "Necro",
"nvnkdtype" : "$Only on hit",
"onoffnvn" : "$Enabled",
"onoffpagg" : "$Enabled",
"onoffpvic" : "$Enabled",
"qtehktype" : "$Strafe",
"rapesupresstagnvn" : "",
"rapesupresstagpagg" : "",
"rapesupresstagpvic" : "",
"rapetagnvn" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"rapetagpagg" : "Aggressive,Forced,Rape",
"rapetagpvic" : "Aggressive,Rape,Forced",
"robbingway" : "$Value",
"ssnvnset0" : "$STRIP",
"ssnvnset1" : "$STRIP",
"ssnvnset2" : "$STRIP",
"ssnvnset3" : "$STRIP",
"ssnvnset4" : "$STRIP",
"ssnvnset5" : "$STRIP",
"sspaggset0" : "$STRIP",
"sspaggset1" : "$STRIP",
"sspaggset2" : "$STRIP",
"sspaggset3" : "$STRIP",
"sspaggset4" : "$STRIP",
"sspaggset5" : "$STRIP",
"sspvicset0" : "$STRIP",
"sspvicset1" : "$STRIP",
"sspvicset2" : "$STRIP",
"sspvicset3" : "$STRIP",
"sspvicset4" : "$STRIP",
"sspvicset5" : "$STRIP",
"tiedsupresstagnvn" : "",
"tiedsupresstagpagg" : "",
"tiedsupresstagpvic" : "",
"tiedtagnvn" : "bound",
"tiedtagpagg" : "bound",
"tiedtagpvic" : "bound,Pillory,XCross,TortureRack,Stockade"
}
}

Toward the bottom you can see where all the tags are I strongly recommend if you are going to do this, that you delete everything that is a tag leaving the "", (except the last one which doesn't get a ,) Do NOT delete any lines, Do Not delete any spaces, only delete words and extra commas.

save and close

Back in game import settings. You should now have no tags for anything and can rebuild them to your liking. 

***Side note: about middle of the way down is a controller called vrobbing, it controls the value of items that will be taken in a robbery I like to set this at 1 which you can't do with the in game slider  robbers will steal everything in your inventory that has value greater than nothing.

In game slider goes from 5 to zero which imo leaves you with either too much stuff or takes everything even stuff that has no value

Sorry I've been bothering you with my problems but I've found something new I didn't know about cuz i'm an idiot when it comes to SexLab. I didn't know that pressing the default key for SexLab Tools, I could see every animation that the system can choose from during a Defeat session! (I realized you put it there earlier, i'm blind as hell) I looked at it & just like the updates I've been posting to my first reply to you, I found the strapon animation that i got that one time before! But it's the only one of its kind there & its under foreplay which seems to only appears & work for the very first aggressor along with the other animations I've been getting all this time. After that animation ends, that list changes to another list where there are NO strapon or aggressive animations listed at all. Only lesbian ones are found, meaning even though I found that page in the tag settings place you mentioned earlier, it wasn't the main problem.

What the main problem is when I do women on women sessions, it'll NEVER choose strapon or aggressive animations because they're not listed in the list that SexLab tools lets me use during animations. So how do I add those animations to that list in order to see them performed? If you need me to, I can add pictures of what my settings look like & that list I found in case you could see something wrong that I don't.

On a side note, I did run that cleanup function Vithis told me about & so far that freeze bug hasn't occurred since. Also some of the animations would align improperly if I switched my character into the submissive position of an animation, but I've also realized that I can readjust her during the animation. Kind of a pain to do it every time but it's better than nothing at all. 

Again, sorry to keep bothering you & others for help, but if you have any solutions, tell me if you're able.

In your tags, add the tags MF, Vaginal, STRAIGHT, for the lesbian look for tags settings. And supressess the oral tag, which is pure lesbian. That should get the strap on use to fire off more often than not, I also suppress the breast feeding, foot and hand jobs even when it's M/F and I am the victim, because let's face it, if a man is going to rape me, he won't want me to bite it off, and you think I would hold still and let him put my feet on it without kicking it like a soccer ball... And you want me to put my hand on it, so I can grab the balls and twist around like a gator? SURE!... Yeah, not gonna happen realistically...

Other good tags for FF to be FM or MF... Missionary, DoggyStyle, Vaginal Cum, cream pie... And anything you can think of that require male and female. The more tags, the more options you gain.

SAVE BEFORE ADJUSTING Clicking the wrong one and clicking the ok, add... button, there is no undo except to reload the previous save. *AKA Export settings* When importing, it sets everything up as desired, BUT has a few bugs, like the hotkeys don't work, and the struggle bar color/doesn't set properly.

Edit add: AND disable "requires all tags" AND you can even add Lesbian tag to the suppressed list, might cause an extra glitch, but worth it to keep the tag from being used.

Sorry I've been bothering you with my problems but I've found something new I didn't know about cuz i'm an idiot when it comes to SexLab. I didn't know that pressing the default key for SexLab Tools, I could see every animation that the system can choose from during a Defeat session! (I realized you put it there earlier, i'm blind as hell) I looked at it & just like the updates I've been posting to my first reply to you, I found the strapon animation that i got that one time before! But it's the only one of its kind there & its under foreplay which seems to only appears & work for the very first aggressor along with the other animations I've been getting all this time. After that animation ends, that list changes to another list where there are NO strapon or aggressive animations listed at all. Only lesbian ones are found, meaning even though I found that page in the tag settings place you mentioned earlier, it wasn't the main problem.

What the main problem is when I do women on women sessions, it'll NEVER choose strapon or aggressive animations because they're not listed in the list that SexLab tools lets me use during animations. So how do I add those animations to that list in order to see them performed? If you need me to, I can add pictures of what my settings look like & that list I found in case you could see something wrong that I don't.

On a side note, I did run that cleanup function Vithis told me about & so far that freeze bug hasn't occurred since. Also some of the animations would align improperly if I switched my character into the submissive position of an animation, but I've also realized that I can readjust her during the animation. Kind of a pain to do it every time but it's better than nothing at all. 

Again, sorry to keep bothering you & others for help, but if you have any solutions, tell me if you're able.

In your tags, add the tags MF, Vaginal, STRAIGHT, for the lesbian look for tags settings. And supressess the oral tag, which is pure lesbian. That should get the strap on use to fire off more often than not, I also suppress the breast feeding, foot and hand jobs even when it's M/F and I am the victim, because let's face it, if a man is going to rape me, he won't want me to bite it off, and you think I would hold still and let him put my feet on it without kicking it like a soccer ball... And you want me to put my hand on it, so I can grab the balls and twist around like a gator? SURE!... Yeah, not gonna happen realistically...

I was actually editing my most recent reply while you made this. Sorry about that, but if you read my reply before this one from the last page, you'll see that I'm stupid & solved nearly all the issues except the dialogue aggressors who raped you before give. Wouldn't blame you if you're pissed at me after reading it, I'm going to be MUCH more careful to go through ALL the settings in-game for any mods now before I go complaining to the forums. I appreciate you replying to me though.

Your welcome. With the SexLab Tools, you are now armed with, you can even create your own tag label, with all the animations you really want in them, to put in the list. And if I am not mistaken, even set up the unused animations, in sets you design yourself, then register those animations to sexlab for use with your own special tag.

I personally get annoyed with the flipping back and forth animation sets, Never did that crap in RL, and too old to start now.

And you may want to be careful, first you destroy the wall with your head, now the car... what next? And yes, we thank you for admitting to having such a hard head. ;)

Jokes aside, glad we could help. :)

I'm running in to a problem that I've seen other people in this thread having. Whenever my character is defeated, they will sometimes take on the dominant role in the animation. I've tried enabling female first, and I've even tried suppressing tags of the animations I don't want to play, but no matter what I do my character will half of the time be the one dominating in the animation. I was wondering if this was because of a setting I missed somewhere or if this is a problem being looked in to?

Edit: Posted twice for some reason.

Your welcome. With the SexLab Tools, you are now armed with, you can even create your own tag label, with all the animations you really want in them, to put in the list. And if I am not mistaken, even set up the unused animations, in sets you design yourself, then register those animations to sexlab for use with your own special tag.

I personally get annoyed with the flipping back and forth animation sets, Never did that crap in RL, and too old to start now.

And you may want to be careful, first you destroy the wall with your head, now the car... what next? And yes, we thank you for admitting to having such a hard head. ;)

Jokes aside, glad we could help. :)

I hate to bother you for help again but I've run into a new issue, BUT this time I did what I said what I'd do before & experimented with the settings on my own as much as possible before deciding to come back. 

The problem is I can't get any threesome animations to play during Defeat. When I realized there were no threesome animations listed in the SexLab Tools list during the Defeat animations, I reloaded a save to before the session happened & did the following:

1. Went to MCM menu > Defeat > Animation settings > went to the Player as Victim page > then added all threesome & orgy related tags like "FMF, FFM, orgy, etc." to each section (Sexual Assault, Female/Male, Female/Female, Tied, Multiple).

2. Then I went to Defeat > Player as Victim settings > went down to the Assault by NPC & Follower Collateral sections & set the Threesome Chance for each at 100% (I didn't have a follower, I just set that in case it would help). 

3. Made sure all the settings I had that fixed my last problem were still active like the Female First & Female's use Strapons option.

Then I started another Defeat session but nothing changed. No threesome was initiated, no dialogue suggesting a threesome from my aggressors occurred if there's supposed to be any, & during the normal animations, none of the threesome animations I added through the tags were in the SexLab Tools list. I even tried in different locations with different faction enemies to see if that would help & always had a group of at least 4 aggressors, but it didn't do a thing.

I do have animation packs that support threesomes like Leito's SLAL pack, ZAZ pack, & the others I've listed during my previous posts.

I'm not sure if there is anything else I can do but if you know something & are willing to help, it'd be appreciated!

I hate to bother you for help again but I've run into a new issue, BUT this time I did what I said what I'd do before & experimented with the settings on my own as much as possible before deciding to come back. 

The problem is I can't get any threesome animations to play during Defeat. When I realized there were no threesome animations listed in the SexLab Tools list during the Defeat animations, I reloaded a save to before the session happened & did the following:

1. Went to MCM menu > Defeat > Animation settings > went to the Player as Victim page > then added all threesome & orgy related tags like "FMF, FFM, orgy, etc." to each section (Sexual Assault, Female/Male, Female/Female, Tied, Multiple).

2. Then I went to Defeat > Player as Victim settings > went down to the Assault by NPC & Follower Collateral sections & set the Threesome Chance for each at 100% (I didn't have a follower, I just set that in case it would help). 

3. Made sure all the settings I had that fixed my last problem were still active like the Female First & Female's use Strapons option.

Then I started another Defeat session but nothing changed. No threesome was initiated, no dialogue suggesting a threesome from my aggressors occurred if there's supposed to be any, & during the normal animations, none of the threesome animations I added through the tags were in the SexLab Tools list. I even tried in different locations with different faction enemies to see if that would help & always had a group of at least 4 aggressors, but it didn't do a thing.

I do have animation packs that support threesomes like Leito's SLAL pack, ZAZ pack, & the others I've listed during my previous posts.

I'm not sure if there is anything else I can do but if you know something & are willing to help, it'd be appreciated!

Ok, so you added the tags for multiples, increased multiple chance for victim...

... thinking... gender preference... is that checked? If so, it could be gumming things up a bit.

I get 3somes and 4 somes to fire all the time when there are 3 or 4 males on me. So I have reduced the possibility of them considerably. In my game, they like to take turns, by my choice... hehehe

In fact, with all the testing I've been doing with my own mod, I haven't set up any of the mods the way I like to run them normally. So I can't even take screenshots for you, since I deleted all my saves, except the test one.I may have a save in another folder with the settings...

Ok, so you added the tags for multiples, increased multiple chance for victim...

... thinking... gender preference... is that checked? If so, it could be gumming things up a bit.

I get 3somes and 4 somes to fire all the time when there are 3 or 4 males on me. So I have reduced the possibility of them considerably. In my game, they like to take turns, by my choice... hehehe

In fact, with all the testing I've been doing with my own mod, I haven't set up any of the mods the way I like to run them normally. So I can't even take screenshots for you, since I deleted all my saves, except the test one.I may have a save in another folder with the settings...

I turned off the gender preference settings a long time ago because I wanted to be sure I can always get women on women sessions. Do you think maybe there's a limit on how many tags in the Player as Victim page can be selected for each section? (which by the way, after I selected a lot of tags the names stop showing up from lack of space or an option to scroll through them) Or maybe in SexLab Framework, I have to go down to the Toggle Animations section & turn every individual animation on for every section? i haven't touched that area because I have been getting consensual animations in Defeat even with them not checked in the Aggressive or Foreplay section of SexLab Framework so I didn't think that was necessary.

If you do have something to reference your own settings & are able to share them though, that could probably help a lot. I could do the same for my settings as well, I'd just need to know which sections of Defeat or Framework I'd need to show.

Hi, im new and i have some proposals  :shy:

Add a option "Npc as Aggressor" in NPC vs NPC, because i have "futa" followers and i has to allow "male to female" so it work, but i don´t like other males npc rapes female, i know there is a player/follower aggressor, but this is not automatic :angel:

[issue] Sometimes summoned creatures or revived corpses goes to rape everything, ignoring gender filters, disabled/enabled races and enemy/ally  (including summoned by followers)

Add "Ignore Player" on "Last enemy", i dont use "Player as Victim" because i play as male, and i need go too far away for creatures get out from combat and start rape my followers, i cant surrender without "Player as Victim" i tried config it to "0% sexual assault chance" but my followers just stop raping npc.

"Ignore Player" with "Last enemy" enabled, but player not Counting as last enemy

increase exhausted/traumed time from 300s , sometimes npc gets up during another rape scene and looks like if player and followers starts combat during rape scene (1followerx1npc) the game crashes sometimes (this is just a whim)

Add a option if "Last enemy" is disabled, if actor rapes another actor during combat they teleport away from combat scene (this is a whim too :blush: )

i know modding is a lot of job, and i really appreciate your work, i'm an ignorant about modding so i don't know if this is much work for you, if this is much work dont do it , anyways thanks for this (essential for me) mod :D , and sorry my bad english :s

i have a problem i cant seem to fix, please help me with it.

my game seems to CTD when i try to save after sexlab defeat is activated and the rape scene is over. this does not happen with any consensual sex anims. This only happens right after Defeat finishes playing animations and then I walk away. I can keep going as long as i dont save. once i try to save the game with CTD. 

please help me

I wanted to let you know that I had some issues with Simple Slavery, SD+, & SLAL Kidnapped. But during solving them with SS's author, I started a whole new save & the threesome animations finally started working after applying what you told me with what he was helping me with as well. However, Kidnapped broke that save which killed me inside so I had to make another new character & that one wouldn't recognize ANY tags at all & would only use the default ones, no matter what tags I tried to add. Now I'm trying to get everything working on a 4th new save & might end up deleting Kidnapped if something doesn't change. Just wanted to tell you I managed to fix the problem you were helping me with by starting a new character & it worked, but then Kidnapped decided to bug out & kill that save entirely so in the end, you still helped me with Defeat's problem & I thank you for it.

I wanted to let you know that I had some issues with Simple Slavery, SD+, & SLAL Kidnapped. But during solving them with SS's author, I started a whole new save & the threesome animations finally started working after applying what you told me with what he was helping me with as well. However, Kidnapped broke that save which killed me inside so I had to make another new character & that one wouldn't recognize ANY tags at all & would only use the default ones, no matter what tags I tried to add. Now I'm trying to get everything working on a 4th new save & might end up deleting Kidnapped if something doesn't change. Just wanted to tell you I managed to fix the problem you were helping me with by starting a new character & it worked, but then Kidnapped decided to bug out & kill that save entirely so in the end, you still helped me with Defeat's problem & I thank you for it.

yeah, we discovered a long time ago, that the new game doesn't accept tags there are posts regarding inputting tags and the game crashing. *several pages back, no, not going to have you hunt them down*

After the game has truly started, saved, and loaded, is when Defeat will accept the tags.

I personally found Kidnapped, to be a "wtf? mod". If I am about to get raped, and get saved, I wouldn't just do it with my "hero"... I did 1 scenario where I saved the girl, because the male optional pack only crashed the game, she was thankful, then said,"screw me" I didn't even have an option to say "No thanks". But found the whole scenario to be immersion breaking for me because being traumatized and disoriented was not there for the victim.  And had enemies spawning right on top of me with the annoying pop-up "show yourself" option practically the whole time. If anything, they should tie it in with the Defeats options for post assault.

I Never tried Sanguine Debauchery.

I have my mod, Raven Beak Remastered, tied in with Simple Slavery, as one of the ways into the prison...

Almost all inmates are males, and all the guards are male, not your style of mod ;) - And a long ways from being completed.

I am a vampire in my games, using Better Vampires mod, and I turn those inmates into Vampire Cattle hehehe Is a great place to take over.