Any change in the Submit "bug"? I just wanna "Assault" someone again! Sneaking up on someone is now boring without that option available. :P Everything else about it works fine...except that.

Oh yes, and kaio-ken x20 better (as the mod itself :P), rewritten from scratch and will use the grapple method. (Brief description in my post previous page.)

but the hotkey works also a lot better and do the same thing without any menu.

Hotkey action, perk assault (activate) and companion assault are merged into the same quest script, they will access functions on this script, this is much more stable and the script will never get stuck.

Oh and, I'll send you some texts for spell check and terms (not much), if you don't mind.

That'll be...AWESOME!!bth_Gokukaioken.gif

hey im having a problem where the player as victim isn't working correctly im not sure if its my game or not but even when my health drops below the required amount for the mod to work nothing happens combat is continuing rather than my followers falling over and my character being stripped iv tried multiple things such as speeding up the scripts and cleaning both this mod and the sexlab framework but with nothing working hope someone has a hint or two on how to solve this thnx for ur time.

Hey guys, I skimmed through this thread and I don't think anyone had any complaints about this bug yet (unless I'm blind, please tell me so that I can take a big slap to my face). It's probably the SexLab framework itself but- is anyone having their skyrim freeze after the initiated threesome end? This happens every time, making me either just disable the threesome altogether, or just try to run away from a group of aggressors..

EDIT: Woops, after posting this, I finally found some posts which had the same issue as I did. Knowing I'm not the only one, I feel relieved.

Yea I hope he gets the chance to work on this as well. I love seeing my female PC getting gang raped so it sucks that it freezes after gang rapes. For now I'm just going to turn the group sex off for now. Hopefully when he gets the chance he'll be able to find out what's causing the script to freeze.

i was having problem with the menu appearing but not letting me change any settings but the troubleshooting helped me, thanks :)

I may try this because, new game, the MCM menu don't work at all and may block other mods MCM menues as always (unless i comlpletely exit the MCM system, retunr to game and retry).

I keep having a problem when I try to rape people.

They'll slowly start sliding away from me, then they'll stand up and either run away or try killing me.

And I don't strip, I just crouch while humping the air.

Anybody know how to fix it?

Edit: People can't rape me either. Anything equipped is removed, but the rapist just stands there staring at me, while still wearing his clothes.

Does anyone know how to fix this currently ??

I am not sure if my male companion is too overpowered he seem to be same level as me, yet he seem to kill the bandits to quickly before he has a chance to subdue the npc.  The only way i can work with a companion currently is if i use the G action key myself then use the H key so companion takes over, but on itself it will not do anything. i even tried to take away all of his weapons so he used his fist even that will not activate the subdue and boom npc is dead.

Hi Goubo -

I am absolutley stunned by the work you have put into this mod. The more you talk about the changes you are making, the more excited I get about the eventual release of this updated version. Thank you so much for the hours you have devoted to Defeated!

Thank you, always nice to see that kind of reply, the next version is coming really soon now. :)

Hey guys, I skimmed through this thread and I don't think anyone had any complaints about this bug yet (unless I'm blind, please tell me so that I can take a big slap to my face). It's probably the SexLab framework itself but- is anyone having their skyrim freeze after the initiated threesome end? This happens every time, making me either just disable the threesome altogether, or just try to run away from a group of aggressors..

EDIT: Woops, after posting this, I finally found some posts which had the same issue as I did. Knowing I'm not the only one, I feel relieved.

Yea I hope he gets the chance to work on this as well. I love seeing my female PC getting gang raped so it sucks that it freezes after gang rapes. For now I'm just going to turn the group sex off for now. Hopefully when he gets the chance he'll be able to find out what's causing the script to freeze.

The freezes only happen with Threesomes?

As for the different ways to be knocked down, I'll do this when I add stuff with creatures.

i was having problem with the menu appearing but not letting me change any settings but the troubleshooting helped me, thanks :)

I may try this because, new game, the MCM menu don't work at all and may block other mods MCM menues as always (unless i comlpletely exit the MCM system, retunr to game and retry).

exit game, disable (but don't uninstall) the mod, reload the game, save, exit again and then reenable the mod and all will work fine.

I've discovered that it's easier for me to activate and assault NPC's when I'm sneaking. I have yet to test and see if the action key works, but if it does, then even better for me. Also, I've checked and triple checked the FNIS tool, and it still doesn't seem to register the "tie up" animation. Unless that is one of the options I'll see when I test with the AK, then wonderful.

Please, Goubo, do keep up with this mod. :) It sure adds a good bit, or maybe a bit much -lol-, of immersion to my game <3

Edit* I've tested it, and the action and modifier key don't work for me. Not sure why.

Can you be be more specific? I am seeing the same problem. Just how did you solve the issue?

exit game, disable (but don't uninstall) the mod, reload the game, save, exit again and then reenable the mod and all will work fine.

This exactly what i've done. And, for now, it works.

hey im having a problem where the player as victim isn't working correctly im not sure if its my game or not but even when my health drops below the required amount for the mod to work nothing happens combat is continuing rather than my followers falling over and my character being stripped iv tried multiple things such as speeding up the scripts and cleaning both this mod and the sexlab framework but with nothing working hope someone has a hint or two on how to solve this thnx for ur time.

same problem

I had the same problem, what I did was actually not that special: 

First I uninstalled the mod through the mcm menu, waited for the finish message and saved. I closed the game and deleted EVERYTHING from the mod, including the .hkx files etc.

Easiest way to do that if you don't use any manager (like me) is to search in the data folder for *defeat* . 

After that I ran the fnis tool. Started up again, loaded the last save, waited for the mcm entry to disappear and saved again.

I closed the game, Installed the mod again, ran the fnis tool again, put the defeat esp at the last spot in the load order and started the game again with the last clean save. 

After waiting for the mcm entry to appear, it worked. I changed the health percentage a bit (the min value to 1), but I don't think that has anything to do with it.

You could give it a try, there's not much to lose besides the few minutes of your life ; )

I just realized someone said the more recent version isn't on the front page....if that's true I may have downloaded an outdated version which may be causing the threesome freezes. I'll try to scavenge for the recent version on the forum pages when I get back from work then test the threesomes again.

Greetings!

I have a, hopefully, small request:
· A MCM option so followers are not raped before the player is knocked down.
· Maybe this option can be triggered, besides player knock down, by SexLab Submit's surrender key?

I know it is designed so you can save your companions, but it just feels more realistic if enemies focus on defeating everyone first.

And, of course, thank you for this mod. ♥

Just checked through all the posts here and couldn't find a solution for a problem I'm having (unless I missed it).

As the victim, the animation activated to where my character drops down to one knee, but nothing more. The attacker goes back to normal and my character gets stuck in the defeated animation. The only fix for that I have found is reloading the old save, but I still can;t actually get the rape to activate.

A lot of the problems people are seeing with getting stuck in the bleedout animation could easily be fixed by removing the "Being raped" magic effect. Or at least make it a toggle so people can turn it off if they need to. Once a character heals up enough, they will automatically get up from bleedout, but if they have the being raped effect on, they will remain in bleedout forever if something prevents them from being raped.