This may be beyond your vision for the mod, but I think it would be cool if Defeated incorporated some sort of event after the raping is finished similar to No Death in which the player is further punished from being defeated by being stranded somewhere, rather than just a debuff.  But, if not, I will just keep using the two mods together.

No it's not, my idea is to build some hideouts throughout Skyrim and teleport the player as if he was taken in prison or somthing simpler, I know how to do it but that's a LOT of work so it's clearly not for a near future, and you should wait for SD2 too, I can(and will) even make my mod directly compatible with SD2 using GetFormFromFile or ActorEvent.

Hello, it seems that it doesn't want to work for me, it shows up on the MCM, but every time I press the hotkey (which I changed multiple times) nothing happens, nothing.

Also it never triggers to myself, even while set that on 100% hp I should be able to be a victim or to be the attacker.

Also something similiar that maybe matters, I'm using Sexlab Romance, and when I'm having sex none of the hotkeys work.

Try to reinstall the mod using the clean save method, see in the description.

Hi everyone.  Having a problem.  When I try and open Defeat in the MCM, nothing shows up.  And now is when you think "oh not this again".  I saw the fix.  I started a game with it not active, saved and quit, then loaded Defeat, and loaded the game back up... except now I get a CTD when I try to load the file.  That's the ONLY thing that's changing.  So now I'm lost.

To tell the truth, I haven't read through all the post in this thread, only the first and last few pages, so it is possible someone asked this before me, and if so, I apologize.

I'm not even sure if it's this mod's problem, or SexLab's itself, but do anyone know why the PC starts moving  8-10 seconds after an NPC starts to rape her? The animation continues to play however, and I can "order" her back to the correct position with the "Realign actors" key... for another 8-10 seconds, then she starts to float/slide away again. The other party of the rape stays in place.

Have anyone else experienced this? And if yes, is there any (more or less permanent) solution?

Thx

Edit: Nope, not this mod's problem. Happened to other SexLab mods too.

Edit2: It seems issuing the "tfc 0" console command solves the problem at least until you have the flying camera, although must be really careful to issue it again before the sex ends, otherwise ctd occurs...

Hi everyone.  Having a problem.  When I try and open Defeat in the MCM, nothing shows up.  And now is when you think "oh not this again".  I saw the fix.  I started a game with it not active, saved and quit, then loaded Defeat, and loaded the game back up... except now I get a CTD when I try to load the file.  That's the ONLY thing that's changing.  So now I'm lost.

Happened to me too a few times, although not with this mod. Anyway, if you tried to load only once, try again once or twice, sometimes it will load without problems. If it keeps failing, try to start a new game, wait until "load game" becomes available in the menu (will take a while, unless you use an alternate start...), then try to load the saved game. However, it is adviseable to really wait, and load the game through the menu, because using the "load" command from console during the cart ride can cause other, really weird problems...

i have the menu and sound but there is no animation for me .... :(

It's because you didn't follow the instructions for installing and/or running the Sexlab Framework properly. The animations come from there, this mod is an animation trigger path.

Go back and follow the instructions (hint: Run the FNIS User Generation program again) and start the game the right way (using the SKSE loader, not Steam) and things will work as they should.

Since it's a rape mod, how about this idea: if you raped a victim over random times,she/he would become your sex-slave and follow you as a companion.

Well,this idea comes from one of the xlover mod in Oblivion: Rapeslave

That was awesome,so I think we could put it into Skyrim too

Thanks

About 100% working but do not run saves ... which are then just as suddenly begin to run ...
My problem was with ATTK (maybe some not very save settings), or rather with the top of most memory consuming svhost.exe's (usually, it is more than 40Mb of memory on him). Close which and saves immediately began to work, at least the ones that are 100% working.
Pardon my googlish.

This may be beyond your vision for the mod, but I think it would be cool if Defeated incorporated some sort of event after the raping is finished similar to No Death in which the player is further punished from being defeated by being stranded somewhere, rather than just a debuff.  But, if not, I will just keep using the two mods together.

No it's not, my idea is to build some hideouts throughout Skyrim and teleport the player as if he was taken in prison or somthing simpler, I know how to do it but that's a LOT of work so it's clearly not for a near future, and you should wait for SD2 too, I can(and will) even make my mod directly compatible with SD2 using GetFormFromFile or ActorEvent.

It's a bit early for brainstorming and not exactly the same, but waking up at the town gates ("a traveler/caravan has found you..") or the entrance of the cave would be cool.

Since it's a rape mod, how about this idea: if you raped a victim over random times,she/he would become your sex-slave and follow you as a companion.

Thanks

Did you have a look at the slavery mods? I suppose it should already be covered by em.

Itachy, did you run GenerateFNISForUsers?

Some info about the mod: 

The big part is done, Hideout/Prison is 90% done (Some nice stuff in here, display, crafting room with item sorter etc... you'll see :) you can use it as an extension of your home since you can put the trap door everywhere you want.)

So what I need to do now is find a solution to handle the abduction bag, what I use now is this:

post-175859-0-21536700-1378727585_thumb.jpg

Clutter\Containers\MiscSackLargeFlat02.nif

I need ot make it an equippable armor addon for it to be automatically equipped on player's back when you kidnap someone but I do not have skills for this, I can't even manage to make the current vanilla meshe movable. :( 

For now the bag is added into your inventory as a misc item when you put a npc in the bag, if someone can make an armor addon using this meshe or even a better one it would be greatly appreciated, it would add a lot for realism.

For the scripting part I have some change to make in the Companion action key, replace the collateral partner rape by a better system and rework the clean and uninstall system. (Will be rather fast to do).

The activation system is now back, different colored choices will appear depending on what state your target is. (In combat and when sneaking -> "Stun attempt" in red, Dead -> "Necrophilia" in red, Stuned -> Stun options" in orange etc.

Also the spell for the action key is reworked and will use the same functions as the activation system, you can use both or one of them. (Pad users will be able to use the activation system.)

I've also added a resist system, more current stamina and level you have compared to your victim, more are the chances you succes the grapple, if you fail you have -30 stamina, +10% success chance when sneaking and out of combat.

A slider to boost the succes chance is added to MCM.

Tieup system reworked, it uses packages to restrain the NPC instead of a spell, so now they will stay tied when you are too far or in another cell. The counter part is that you can only have 10 people tied in the same time. until I find a better solution to handle the reference aliases for this, but 10 is enough.

And of course the NPC vs NPC, nearly finished, need to do some more test around it. What can I tell is that this system will be able to handle beasts too. :D

I downloaded a couple of files the other day on this, what is the difference between FR and GR versions? They both say 3.2 ... and now I see a third, differently named file also labeled 3.2 in your downloads section. I'm so confused. Which one do I use? What's the difference? I don't see them mentioned in your description.

It works okay for me, I still, however, cannot become the aggressor. If the modifier key is the left mouse button, it isn't working. I've tried this with several new and old saves. It HAS worked once. and only once, and I cannot remember what I did to get it to work... Any help?

I downloaded a couple of files the other day on this, what is the difference between FR and GR versions? They both say 3.2 ... and now I see a third, differently named file also labeled 3.2 in your downloads section. I'm so confused. Which one do I use? What's the difference? I don't see them mentioned in your description.

FR = French translation

GR = German translation

Not FR or GR - English version.

FR = French translation

GR = German translation

Much obliged, Friend. :) I can be a ditz sometimes, it seems.

FR = French translation

GR = German translation

Much obliged, Friend. :) I can be a ditz sometimes, it seems.

I work in IT, abbreviations are natural to me.

Future plans:

- Fixing things you report.
- Actor Event support.
- Including a possibility for the NPC to resist knocking down attempt from the player/companion from behind/sneak (The npc could push away the player/Companion just like the Rescue function), it is currently a little OP, need to make a good resist algorithm. (Penalty when in combat and Cooldown on failed attempt could be a good solution)
- A function for the Action Key with weapon sheathed when targeting a npc, something consensual maybe?
- Improving stripping.
- Improve the tie up option, abduction/prison or something.
- Support beast/monster animations when it's possible.

Hi, the mod work very well, good job, might I add a suggestion? You want include the chance that an NPC resist knocking down, what about if they succed you are knoced down and abused?

It's a bit early for brainstorming and not exactly the same, but waking up at the town gates ("a traveler/caravan has found you..") or the entrance of the cave would be cool.

Thanks

Did you have a look at the slavery mods? I suppose it should already be covered by em.

Sure I did, I also loaded the Sexlab Skyrim Slave System,but the way to enslave target is more difficult than the deieat system, and I think the rape system could add such a bonus system,just like some rape manga. So the idea came out.

Hey guys, I skimmed through this thread and I don't think anyone had any complaints about this bug yet (unless I'm blind, please tell me so that I can take a big slap to my face). It's probably the SexLab framework itself but- is anyone having their skyrim freeze after the initiated threesome end? This happens every time, making me either just disable the threesome altogether, or just try to run away from a group of aggressors..

EDIT: Woops, after posting this, I finally found some posts which had the same issue as I did. Knowing I'm not the only one, I feel relieved.

Thanks

Sure I did, I also loaded the Sexlab Skyrim Slave System,but the way to enslave target is more difficult than the deieat system, and I think the rape system could add such a bonus system,just like some rape manga. So the idea came out.

I am wondering if you could consider this sex-slave via multi-rape to be considered as an effect and fit in to Sexlabutil?  Hmmmm might be a little far fetched but maybe Fotogen would be willing? ofcourse, not all NPC's would be possible though, and you would need a valid exclusion list.

just wanted to share something in response to Boredomkilledme (sorry not sure how to link to his actual quote.

"Boredomkilledme, on 03 Sept 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:snapback.png

Edit: Found another glitch I think. It's in the active effects menu and says, "Wounded" "You are being raped. -100% Health, Mana, and Stamina regeneration." It doesn't really do anything as I have mana health and stamina regen."

anyway, my character got stuck with the "Being Raped" active effect which was inhibiting magicka and stamina regeneration. i found that you can get the console id of that active effect by entering "help raped 0" in console. the ID i got was 10001D90. So I then entered "player.removespell 10001D90" and that "being raped" effect appears to be gone now. i'm not sure if it's going to have further ripple effects in the game, but at least my stats will regenerate again. woohoo!

Any change in the Submit "bug"? I just wanna "Assault" someone again! Sneaking up on someone is now boring without that option available. :P Everything else about it works fine...except that.

Oh yes, and kaio-ken x20 better (as the mod itself :P), rewritten from scratch and will use the grapple method. (Brief description in my post previous page.)

but the hotkey works also a lot better and do the same thing without any menu.

Hotkey action, perk assault (activate) and companion assault are merged into the same quest script, they will access functions on this script, this is much more stable and the script will never get stuck.

Oh and, I'll send you some texts for spell check and terms (not much), if you don't mind.