Lydia just stand at the exact same location after a combat and wouldn't move a step, I tried killing her then revive her, disable and enable her, teleport to another location or city, and none of those get her back to regular state, I thought maybe it was because  she was trying to trigger a rape scene but I killed the guy she was about to rape so I turned off defeat and follower as victim(aggressor) in mcm menu but still nothing changed can somebody help?

what happens If i turn on "Can be knockdown by everyone"?

that means everyone can make someone(Victim) to be knockdown(bleedout motion)?

or everyone can rape someone(Victim) regardless of restrictions(such as "Male aggressor VS Male victim" is OFF) ?

I want to make a situation multi gender group's fight(eg. 2M, 3F VS 1M, 4F)

some may killed but some will be knockdown and raped by winners.(like Vigilant patrol VS Vampire groups)

plz help me.. plz..

My follower rapes herself!... WTF..

when she bleedout notice appears that She moves to She(of course herself)

she becomes naked and do nothing

I turned off Follower attacker option in NPC vs NPC. but she tries to rape others and herself too...

what is the problem?

Hey tried to use that tool but the option how to allow animations is the weiredest shit i had ever seen. Cant you just use a list of animations where you can allow and disable the animations themself? this chose by tag bullshit doesnt work in any part i can even erase tags from a list and it doesnt matter witch key i use for. (btw with a few animationpacks you get about 200 tags to allow so wtf?)

For some reason using the updated SLDefeat, the female > male aggressive animation tagging is kinda borked. In that it doesn't seems to work properly? I want to tag female > male aggressive to only use animations tagged with femdom, but if the animation tag doesn't have aggressive, then it doesn't work, even tho I specified defeat to not require all tags

1 hour ago, FallSomething said:

Yikes a year late.... Im having the same problem, did you ever find a fix for it ?

This. Specifically the game crashes when trying to add tags to the required tags area of subpage "Player as Victim". I've used defeat often and never had this happen in this specific way. Will test more and reply if I find any more info.

For anyone using the fixed version of defeat by randomnik

- are you still able to get 4somes and 5somes with creatures (not humans/NPCs)?

I remember looking through randomnik's posts and thinking that the changes he made had disabled 4 and 5somes with creatures.

Thanks for any reply.

Okay... I searched around but I still cannot solve this issue I am having. My Followers will not be raped. As in, I get raped fine, I can rape others fine, My followers even rape other NPC's. But they are never victims. I even set their chance to be raped at 100% chance at 100% health.\

I read somewhere that it may actually be slavetats and Apropos messing with the scripts or something. I disabled them and still nada. I don't know what to do. I'll gladly post a copy of my mod list, but i don't know how to copy and past from Mod organizer to the internet. should be easy but I can't figure out how.

Solved:  It's Apropos. 1 or 2, doesn't matter. I delete it or deactivate and things go normally. If NPC is turned on, followers just get left after defeat and they just stand up if you are raped. They are basically just ignored entirely. Not sure how to make it work nice with defeat, so i'll just not use it.

On 12/1/2018 at 5:32 AM, Iamjanus said:

This. Specifically the game crashes when trying to add tags to the required tags area of subpage "Player as Victim". I've used defeat often and never had this happen in this specific way. Will test more and reply if I find any more info.

Only workaround I ever found was to activate Defeat in the MCM, save game, load game, and THEN go back into the MCM and add tags / change settings. Seemed to stop the crashing a majority of the time. 

Man, I need some direction. On my first character Defeat worked great, and it also worked great on my chick toon. So I went and made a new mage,  but when I go and add all the anims froms SLAL, register them and I then close the menus, go inside my single room house. Save, close Skyrim, hop back, go into Defeat to work the anim tags, the game crashes every time I click to add a new tag. Are there steps to this I missed  or maybe the other Sexlabs I DL shortly just before messin it up?

In my LOAD ORDER I have...

SexLab                        16

SexLab Aroused          17

Creat. Framework       19

MagnoCumGaudio     1A

SALAnimLoader          DF

SLALAnimObject         EO

(just now added Zaz Anim. Pack and Radiance Prostitute.) 

I( and hoping my error is a common mistake and easily  fixed)

The MCM doesn't work. I click to install and it tells me to wait, so I do... for like 10 minutes... nothing happens, nothing ever installs. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, running FNIS again, using a clean save, and still nothing.

I have no idea what else to do. Help?

two features i wish this had is 1. an option to use arousal instead of the satisfaction system, and 2. a knockdown option that's based on how much damage is done to you in a hit. like, if you're hit and it damages 20% of your health or something like that, you get knocked down

On 12/5/2018 at 4:30 AM, Caideus said:

Man, I need some direction. On my first character Defeat worked great, and it also worked great on my chick toon. So I went and made a new mage,  but when I go and add all the anims froms SLAL, register them and I then close the menus, go inside my single room house. Save, close Skyrim, hop back, go into Defeat to work the anim tags, the game crashes every time I click to add a new tag. Are there steps to this I missed  or maybe the other Sexlabs I DL shortly just before messin it up?

In my LOAD ORDER I have...

SexLab                        16

SexLab Aroused          17

Creat. Framework       19

MagnoCumGaudio     1A

SALAnimLoader          DF

SLALAnimObject         EO

(just now added Zaz Anim. Pack and Radiance Prostitute.) 

I( and hoping my error is a common mistake and easily  fixed)

Defeat is notorious for severe instability when working with the tag strings.  The best workaround for tag-related crashes, I've found, is to open up the MCM and hover the mouse over each of the tag options.  Then, glance at the bottom left corner of the screen for whichever hotkey it tells you is "Default", and tap that key twice.  Do this for every single animation tag -- don't forget the other pages -- and you'll have a "safe" default.  Save the game before manipulating any of the tag options, and be forewarned that even then you might be surprised now and again by a crash either on trying to change them or on trying to save after changing them.