LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

EvasiaDutch, on 04 Jun 2014 - 08:30 AM, said:

This is what happen in my game it prolly also have to do with ENB lightning?

Seems the white knickers is little more darker?(i like it more white but thats my personal taste so no worry if this is what you want np)

The black version is PURPLE plus different body type so it seems it went up in the slim bodytype file?

This one is good only one from new changes thats realy white in sweater collection.

attachicon.gifScreenshot39408.png

This one seems bit grey?

All types of lightning it stays bit grey.

attachicon.gifScreenshot51477.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot72456.png

Before update this one was white now it seems a little darker?

attachicon.gifScreenshot62188.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot68526.png

This one is purple and wrong body type.

attachicon.gifScreenshot62487.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot90370.png

I dunno if the bit more grey was intentional so it matches more with the boots from sisters?

And the little more darker one same?

Purple plus wrong body type i take thats just unfortunate mistake end up in this update?

Still great job and i just show this so you can judge for yourself.

Oh and white belt is awesome for many mixed armor selections :)

Still LDW for president :D

They look fine on my end but try this. They are whiter whites.

Winter Sweater Whiter Whites.7z

Wooooow! Excellent! Thank you- And I see that first perfect girl as elf!!! Right? I mean her eyes and ears are evidence. If she is whom I think she is that you have my admiration.

Why yes she is.  :lol:

вы можете не удалять ... а просто добавить линк на страницу с оригиналом.

Already removed and replaced with a new one.  :D

ldw -what was updated? Must see.  :)

Replaced Krist'as 1-piece in Arcane Knickers with my own new version. Its now Version 1.3 for UNP-Slim,  UNP and UNPB.

enb_2014_06_05_02_55_45_96.jpg

enb_2014_06_05_01_43_39_28.jpg

Sweater belts work for UNP  and UNPB as well. 

This looks Amazing LDW for planet leader sexy close division :heart::D:heart:

Replaced Krist'as 1-piece in Arcane Knickers with my own new version. Its now Version 1.3 for UNP-Slim,  UNP and UNPB.

This looks Amazing LDW for planet leader sexy close division :heart::D:heart:

I hope you will post your pictures of your kids in this great outfit. :)

Hey what see my keen eye white arcane Rogue gauntlets planning on up grade those to :) ?

Well looks great new knickers.

Here my party with uber geared armor where invincible :D

Setekh - most brilliant. This outfit suite them perfectly. I'm glad and you made me happy for choosing elf race for this. Thank you a lot.

I knew you would appreciate her :D

I kinda got carried away while in the AetherSuite while taking these, so I have a couple more series of images to post, but I'll hold on to those until tomorrow. :P

Setekh - most brilliant. This outfit suite them perfectly. I'm glad and you made me happy for choosing elf race for this. Thank you a lot.

I kinda got carried away while in the AetherSuite while taking these, so I have a couple more series of images to post, but I'll hold on to those until tomorrow. :P

Wow, can't wait. Thank you very much.

Very nice :)

attachicon.gifScreenshot106207.png

This is great. Love the outfit. Who is a white hair girl in white outfit in the back of the picture?

This is great. Love the outfit. Who is a white hair girl in white outfit in the back of the picture?

Good question! ^_^

Good question! ^_^

I don't think that's white hair - that's the Arcane Sister outfit.

to see all details.. use the commands FOV 40, FOV 30, FOV 20, for take the acreens :)

Brilliant. You did very good job with this. Pictures are perfect.  I admire your idea and they way you make it in picture. All credits and compliments.

I said everything it perfect, but...but for Arcane Knickers stocking cant use with HDT high heel or other boots

No they seems to be the boots maybe LDW can make it so you can wear stockings in combo with his boot collection from other mods, dunno if thats posible?

Skintight boots with dark stocking knickers  would be nice as example if its posible?

P.S I saw somewhere LDW saying he also had a black skirt in combo with black jacket if am i correct with this? you may working on that LDW? If not np.

Love seeing the rogue gauntlets also in white color on the screen you showed here :) No demanding just HINTS for hopefully release ;)

Damn we never satisfied im a bastard, always demanding :P

:Dhey ! calm down.. i'm just think it can mix (equipment) with other gaulets, boots from clothes mod etc.... i'm not demands. 

And Can i use mesh rigger change its to BBP?.... I;m trying  :P

My reply about  demanding was not adressed to you, i made this little joke before in other reply's for some understanding that i dont demand anything, i just asking and hope and see if LDW have time or willing to share thats all no biggy :)

I know he is easy and sharing type but that don't mean he always have to and i understand that :)