LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

to see all details.. use the commands FOV 40, FOV 30, FOV 20, for take the acreens :)

I use those commands sometimes and indeed already have done in a couple of images from my previous 2 sets a few days ago, but for thos set I didn't want to use them because I wanted the images exactly as they were.

Ty anyway though.

Looks like someone decided to become a showgirl after being taken to the Red Robin Lounge...

I know a club that has a stage that looks just like that.  If I ever seen that. I would never leave.  :blush:

I said everything it perfect, but...but for Arcane Knickers stocking cant use with HDT high heel or other boots

No they seems to be the boots maybe LDW can make it so you can wear stockings in combo with his boot collection from other mods, dunno if thats posible?

Skintight boots with dark stocking knickers  would be nice as example if its posible?

P.S I saw somewhere LDW saying he also had a black skirt in combo with black jacket if am i correct with this? you may working on that LDW? If not np.

Love seeing the rogue gauntlets also in white color on the screen you showed here :) No demanding just HINTS for hopefully release ;)

Damn we never satisfied im a bastard, always demanding :P

Stocking for use with HDT Boots That could be taken off and on would be difficult and complicated.  HDT does not use a toe bone. If it did you would need all new animation it accommodate the new foot position. The stockings use a toe bone because the foot is visible. The only way to do it would be to have the characters foot, and the stocking foot be hidden when the boot is on.  Making the stocking a "calf "item. It would need a script to override the games own handling with items.  In simple terms. Not by me.  :P

Yes the Rogue gauntlets are now in white. Thinking about a new outfit based on them since they came out so well. 

:Dhey ! calm down.. i'm just think it can mix (equipment) with other gaulets, boots from clothes mod etc.... i'm not demands. 

And Can i use mesh rigger change its to BBP?.... I;m trying  :P

For the most part, BBP does not interest me.  When I used to play, never looked at myself. Ass soon as I do make a single BBP.  I'll never hear the end  of request for conversion to BBp. 

Looks like someone decided to become a showgirl after being taken to the Red Robin Lounge...

I know a club that has a stage that looks just like that.  If I ever seen that. I would never leave.  :blush:

I said everything it perfect, but...but for Arcane Knickers stocking cant use with HDT high heel or other boots

No they seems to be the boots maybe LDW can make it so you can wear stockings in combo with his boot collection from other mods, dunno if thats posible?

Skintight boots with dark stocking knickers  would be nice as example if its posible?

P.S I saw somewhere LDW saying he also had a black skirt in combo with black jacket if am i correct with this? you may working on that LDW? If not np.

Love seeing the rogue gauntlets also in white color on the screen you showed here :) No demanding just HINTS for hopefully release ;)

Damn we never satisfied im a bastard, always demanding :P

Stocking for use with HDT Boots That could be taken off and on would be difficult and complicated.  HDT does not use a toe bone. If it did you would need all new animation it accommodate the new foot position. The stockings use a toe bone because the foot is visible. The only way to do it would be to have the characters foot, and the stocking foot be hidden when the boot is on.  Making the stocking a "calf "item. It would need a script to override the games own handling with items.  In simple terms. Not by me.  :P

Yes the Rogue gauntlets are now in white. Thinking about a new outfit based on them since they came out so well. 

:Dhey ! calm down.. i'm just think it can mix (equipment) with other gaulets, boots from clothes mod etc.... i'm not demands. 

And Can i use mesh rigger change its to BBP?.... I;m trying  :P

For the most part, BBP does not interest me.  When I used to play, never looked at myself. Ass soon as I do make a single BBP.  I'll never hear the end  of request for conversion to BBp. 

Is it harder to make the clothing mesh with BBP or what? Ive heard TBBP was a pain in the you know what to make....if its as hard asTBBP to do then I understand, not a modder so I have no clue to what is done or how... though personally , little boobies shouldnt jiggle (UNPetite) but the big girls should jiggle as much as phisics allow (TBBP)... lol... LDW,  your designs are top notch dude, with or with out BBP/TBBP!!! I tip my hat to you :)

Great. Glad it did.

On a side note.

If anybody watches any kind of anime. You should watch Steins;Gate. Use Google to find it. First ep is kind of confusing but stick with it till the end of the second one. You should be hooked. (What the hell happened to the bananna?)

It will all make sense come near the end.  Its time travel. One of the best story lines of anything I have ever seen. Just ordered it off of Amazon.

I love Science. 

Great. Glad it did.

On a side note.

If anybody watches any kind of anime. You should watch Steins;Gate. Use Google to find it. First ep is kind of confusing but stick with it till the end of the second one. You should be hooked. (What the hell happened to the bananna?)

It will all make sense come near the end.  Its time travel. One of the best story lines of anything I have ever seen. Just ordered it off of Amazon.

I love Science. 

Secondary to this note: Steins;Gate Visual Novel is glorious as well.

Test

53276.jpg

I wonder if this is too short?

:P

Suggestion:

Looks great and boots look awesome. Just an idea have you tried to make the leather color black or red instead of where the gold buckels( dunno if thats right word for it?) and buttons are and top strip of skirt this color not so colorful but thats just my taste maybe others like it?

Sorry if i explain it badly my english is not that good hehe.

But it looks great already.

That was only first run, first test.  The basics are not even done yet. Have not even settled on final color choices. Yes one will be black.

Well we fans looking forward seeing your awesome work being released when it's done, looking great already.

But make sure it's perfect or i will cry a river :D

A bit of help if you plz... I downloaded: Arcane Knickers and Red Viper's Racing Swimsuit but when I wear them my body turns invicible! What am I doing wrong?

What body type you use?

Which type you downloaded?

Many times when you have invisible body it means the armor texture/meshes is not in your Skyrim data map.

If you manually have installed the file and drop it in your Skyrim folder it should be ok.

Please ignore me.... I could star on the next sequel of "Dumb and Dumber and the Dumbest (that would be me)" I had by a silly mistake deleted meshes and textures...

Now everything is good. Here a pic of my character wearing a nice swimsuit :)

14381846866_6045baf8f2_c.jpg

Thank you very much for all the nice conversions and work :)

Please ignore me.... I could star on the next sequel of "Dumb and Dumber and the Dumbest (that would be me)" I had by a silly mistake deleted meshes and textures...

Now everything is good. Here a pic of my character wearing a nice swimsuit :)

14381846866_6045baf8f2_c.jpg

Thank you very much for all the nice conversions and work :)

Good :)

I could not of said it any better. Sounds like the folders are in the wrong place.

it would be possible to have a further udate version, more like the Original prototype, a silver smooth little shiny ? post-204983-0-26563600-1402584865_thumb.jpg Red color is Ok, but no little holes, no grating, better is smooth silver and translucent, please ?

this version is White post-204983-0-92945400-1402585301_thumb.jpg you might have a version with a nice transparency ?

and this trasparent version post-204983-0-33520200-1402585189_thumb.png where did it go..?

because the colors of the pants are reversed ? post-204983-0-10814300-1402585787_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-30403400-1402585843_thumb.jpg :D