LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

I could not of said it any better. Sounds like the folders are in the wrong place.

it would be possible to have a further udate version, more like the Original prototype, a silver smooth little shiny ? attachicon.gif2014-06-08_00006.jpg Red color is Ok, but no little holes, no grating, better is smooth silver and translucent, please ?

this version is White attachicon.gif2014-06-08_00008.jpg you might have a version with a nice transparency ?

and this trasparent version attachicon.gifpost-232301-0-43884900-1399052297.png where did it go..?

because the colors of the pants are reversed ? attachicon.gif2014-06-08_00004.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-08_00005.jpg :D

Love you girls exposure Iuki. very lovely

the body of my last female characters is a fairly faithful reproduction of the body of my girlfriend, height, weight and body shape proportions are very similar (does not mean identical, but the face is pure fantasy, while the face of allmy female characters is a Mix of ispired famous actresses (the other my new character was inspired from Ellen Paige), and various characters of Japanese Anime mainly female, who like me and my girlfriend, we attend the same high school, the same year, and we met them, playing together Skyrim, do not want me to do the super Exaggerated and impressive women, so I had to make some similar to her.. as a sign of appreciation and respect, do not want another.. some of her friends lankythey do not have half of its capacity and determination, is a great person and the estimate for this lot :heart:

judge a person by his appearance, it is Very stupid, Total ignorant :-/

I could not of said it any better. Sounds like the folders are in the wrong place.

it would be possible to have a further udate version, more like the Original prototype, a silver smooth little shiny ? attachicon.gif2014-06-08_00006.jpg Red color is Ok, but no little holes, no grating, better is smooth silver and translucent, please ?

this version is White attachicon.gif2014-06-08_00008.jpg you might have a version with a nice transparency ?

and this trasparent version attachicon.gifpost-232301-0-43884900-1399052297.png where did it go..?

because the colors of the pants are reversed ? attachicon.gif2014-06-08_00004.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-08_00005.jpg :D

Love you girls exposure Iuki. very lovely

the body of my last female characters is a fairly faithful reproduction of the body of my girlfriend, height, weight and body shape Sonoe prporzioni are very similar, while the face is a mix of famous actresses (the other character was inspired by my nuovp Ellen Paige), and various characters of Japanese anime mainly female, who dislike me and my girlfriend, we attend the same high school, the same year, and we met them, playing together Skyrim, do not want me to do the super exaggerated and impressive women, so I had to make some similar to her.. they do not have half of its capacity and determination, is a great person and the estimate for this lot :heart:

judge a person by his appearance, it is Very stupid, Total ignorant :-/

That's awesome Iuki. She must be very beautiful in real. And you did a great job in reconstructing of her being. I'm very impressed.

• A silver one?   sure.
  • It has a very faint one. I can make it stronger.
  •  Deleted. The pattern was actually upside down.  
  • You can rename the two texture files. Drag one outside the folder and rename Panty.dds to Panty2.dds and Panty2.dds to Panty.dds. Then drag it back.

I have a couple of color request, so I'll post them up in a few days.

Made some larger gauntlets and a new top. Sadly I have no pants. :(

53536.jpg

• A silver one?   sure.
  • You can rename the two texture files. Drag one outside the folder and rename Panty.dds to Panty2.dds and Panty2.dds to Panty.dds. Then drag it back.

53536.jpg

Ojojjojojooooojj!!!! Perfect!!! great work. You are very talented. I admire you.

• A silver one?   sure.

53536.jpg

Ojojjojojooooojj!!!! Perfect!!! great work. You are very talented. I admire you.

Im in the fanclub also and agree :D

Top notch LDW looking forward to this new creation to wear(with pants offcorse ;) ).

• A silver one?   sure.

53536.jpg

awesome......xwub.png.pagespeed.ic.er20ed6nCZ.png

have not done a damn thing this past week in modding. Too busy IRL. The only thing I have  managed to do is take 10 minutes and make this necklace.  (Its a little small.)

If any body can tell me what move this symbol is from and where it is in the film gets a prize from my grab bag of crap. :P  I could be from other things that I have not seen, but you must pick the film and the location I'm thinking of. 

enb_2014_06_19_00_52_08_08.jpg

that would be Silent Hill, and that sits above the sirens

Damn. that was fast. I think the screen shot gave it away.   

So what kind of, one of a kind, never seen in Skyrim item would you like. (weapon, jewelry, armor, ect.) I'll dig through my hard drive full of crap and see what I've got to match. 

naw I watch that movie a few days ago on amazon prime,

but the "where it is in the film" kinda through me off, as its in many places in the movie.

for that part the image did help,.

as I was getting ready to list all its locations

its a grab bag, so I'll let you choose :D anything for normal UNP or skinny

OOhhh my, LDW, I'm so sorry. How could I be so blind?! You asked for the symbol from the movie, and your text was written in big letters, and I was thinking that you asked for the mod. Please, accept my apologies.

BTW - I love Silent hill movie. Saw it 20 x. But the first part. The second wasn't so impressive.

Hello! I don't know if this have been asked before, but is there a chance you will sometime release versions of your armor meshes with BBP/TBBP?

quote from LDW a few pages back

"For the most part, BBP does not interest me.  When I used to play, never looked at myself. Ass soon as I do make a single BBP.  I'll never hear the end  of request for conversion to BBP."

As soon as someone makes a GOOD UNP base TBBP or if I can get rid of the neck, hand and foot gaps on my version of UNP Base TBBP

I will ask LDW permission to start converting and releaseing his armors and clothes with TBBP.

( by GOOD I mean, as perfect as dimon would have made it himself. TurboSundance is getting very close on his version of UNP Base with TBBP )

some of LDW's UNPB armors have already been converted by other people ( sorry I dont have any links to them )

Nice necklace gothic style but size in your sig amaybe that style would be nice.

You said Gothic, and that remind me of one I have floating around my hard drive somewhere.

Hello! I don't know if this have been asked before, but is there a chance you will sometime release versions of your armor meshes with BBP/TBBP?

Nope :P

OOhhh my, LDW, I'm so sorry. How could I be so blind?! You asked for the symbol from the movie, and your text was written in big letters, and I was thinking that you asked for the mod. Please, accept my apologies.

BTW - I love Silent hill movie. Saw it 20 x. But the first part. The second wasn't so impressive.

No apologies needed.  :D  Part one. Great!  Part 2, I call it a successful attempt to steal my money.  :@  Hopefully part 3 will be better. Of course I'm still waiting on the directors cut for part one. to put back the missing 30 min. 

quote from LDW a few pages back

"For the most part, BBP does not interest me.  When I used to play, never looked at myself. Ass soon as I do make a single BBP.  I'll never hear the end  of request for conversion to BBP."

As soon as someone makes a GOOD UNP base TBBP or if I can get rid of the neck, hand and foot gaps on my version of UNP Base TBBP

I will ask LDW permission to start converting and releaseing his armors and clothes with TBBP.

( by GOOD I mean, as perfect as dimon would have made it himself. TurboSundance is getting very close on his version of UNP Base with TBBP )

some of LDW's UNPB armors have already been converted by other people ( sorry I dont have any links to them )

Yea!!!

Found new combo with your Blackjacket LDW :)

LDW BlackJacket-LDW Arcane Gauntlets-Ladybat necklace-GW2 Outfit-Kato Outfit.

Nice. 

Hopefully I'll be posting something in the next few days. Just don't have enough hours in a day. 

Arcane Rogue White Update for UNP-Slim, UNP, UNPB

Here is a requested update Arcane Rogue to add a white a option. This will only add a new .esp along with two additional folders. The only thing it will over-write is the .esp.

White and Black sweater Update for Winter Sweaters

includes optional whiter white.

Here is a requested update to Winter sweaters to add a white and black option. This will only add a new .esp along with two additional folders. The only thing it will over-write is the .esp. Belts are now Enchant-able. Also added the optional whiter whites if the white is not bright enough.