LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Rogue II Update for UNP-Slim, UNP (and UNPB Comming Soon)

Here is an update to Rogue II. Adds a slightly smaller and slightly restyled top to make room for the mini skirt. Also a really short top.  Added boots to make up for the fact that without pants the shoes would look funny. Arm coverings are now a separate item. Comes in Black and white. Craft-able and enchant-able Under the name of Rogue Seductress.  (I suck at names:P ) You must have my original Rogue II installed and then Update it with this one.

Awesome as ussual :)

Rogue II Update for UNP-Slim, UNP (and UNPB Comming Soon)

Here is an update to Rogue II. Adds a slightly smaller and slightly restyled top to make room for the mini skirt. Also a really short top.  Added boots to make up for the fact that without pants the shoes would look funny. Arm coverings are now a separate item. Comes in Black and white. Craft-able and enchant-able Under the name of Rogue Seductress.  (I suck at names:P ) You must have my original Rogue II installed and then Update it with this one.

enb_2014_07_01_20_00_07_12.jpg

image url

enb_2014_07_01_20_29_43_08.jpg

picture share

enb_2014_07_02_01_20_05_14.jpg

print screen windows 7

Awesome as ussual :)

attachicon.gifScreenshot28450.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot30590.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot31912.png

this hairstyle reminds me of a football player of the Holland or was danish..? can not remember the name :-/

All your armors and closes looks awesome, but can you please make BBP/TBBP for them, that would be almost fantastic.

There are plenty of people making armors and clothes for the ridiculously large to impossibly huge breasted, we of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee do not appreciate attempts to poach this rare jewel of a modder who is making armors and clothes for the real sized girls we prefer.

LOL -- I had fun writing that but if you look back through the thread that question has been asked and answered many times and it has so far always been "Sorry but no".

LDW - With these pictures I want to thank you for your creations. :heart: First one is your Rogue " black outfit" (Mmmmm, wonderful), and the last two are the combination of Sister, black jacket and tongue from some other mod). Now, who will dare to reject my follower when she will go to prostitute for us??!!! ;):)

One note: I don't know how and why, but the pictures disappeared again from crafting menu. Any idea?

post-179217-0-73137400-1404367583_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-84715500-1404367602_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-42289200-1404367629_thumb.jpg

this hairstyle reminds me of a football player of the Holland or was danish..? can not remember the name :-/

Wim Kieft dutch striker he had blond hair, who won in '88 the europe cup.

You guessed it! :)  is he.. wim_kieft_soccermond-com.jpg

He just released a book about himself he was for very long time a heavy drugs user its a best seller.

LDW - With these pictures I want to thank you for your creations. :heart: First one is your Rogue " black outfit" (Mmmmm, wonderful), and the last two are the combination of Sister, black jacket and tongue from some other mod). Now, who will dare to reject my follower when she will go to prostitute for us??!!! ;):)

One note: I don't know how and why, but the pictures disappeared again from crafting menu. Any idea?

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

I do not know why. If you go to the console and type help rogue, does Rogue ii and Rogue Seducer show up?  There are no crafting requirements, is anybody else having this issue? 

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

I do not know why. If you go to the console and type help rogue, does Rogue ii and Rogue Seducer show up?  There are no crafting requirements, is anybody else having this issue? 

I don't have the pictures of the armor next to names, just the names, and I don't know how and why it disappeared since I didn't do anything new in SKYUI or any mod that affects menu.

Situation: when I input "help rogue" in console,, among the others, I got the message that "viewer is not functional..." (or something like that)

post-179217-0-09308200-1404459094_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-15835300-1404459354_thumb.jpg

I googled about this problem, and can't find the answer. I only can't see your items in the inventory box. :( So I craft the items on "blind" and putting on my follower to see what I crafted.

I don't have the pictures of the armor next to names, just the names, and I don't know how and why it disappeared since I didn't do anything new in SKYUI or any mod that affects menu.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Its been a busy weekend.

I have an Idea.

Merge this into your data folder. It will over-write the ground object for Rogue Seducer white. Let me know it shows up. 

Test1.7z

Followers love LDW armor :)

attachicon.gifScreenshot45149.png

The Mohawk is cute. :P