LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

Nice original outfit! :)

you might screw having a pink color variant like this ?  http://images.cdn.bigcartel.com/bigcartel/product_images/139412044/max_h-1000+max_w-1000/fantasybymeatss14-aw14-0868-Edit.jpg

Black sweater is also awesome.

attachicon.gifScreenshot7390.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot10454.png

Elegant! ^_^

you can have altenative color version of a beautiful sexy red-strawberry passionate! please ? :blush:

Arcane Rogue UNPB White Update archive do not have the esp file...

Updated main file. Here is the esp.  Don't know how that happened.  Sorry about that. 

Arcane Rogue update missing esp.7z

you might screw having a pink color variant like this ?  http://images.cdn.bigcartel.com/bigcartel/product_images/139412044/max_h-1000+max_w-1000/fantasybymeatss14-aw14-0868-Edit.jpg

Elegant! ^_^

you can have altenative color version of a beautiful sexy red-strawberry passionate! please ? :blush:

Exactly what color is red Strawberry passionate?

Can make some great combo's and i love black armors.

attachicon.gifScreenshot88792.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot3314.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot9196.png

Looks good. Glad you guts like it. 

i got a question

how can i use the latex outfit and the studded v2 together?

it got the same name on the .esp

thank you

The second one is an update to the first. It adds more outfits. Use the newest .esp last. 

Arcane Rogue UNPB White Update archive do not have the esp file...

Updated main file. Here is the esp.  Don't know how that happened.  Sorry about that. 

attachicon.gifArcane Rogue update missing esp.7z

Elegant! ^_^

Exactly what color is red Strawberry passionate?

Can make some great combo's and i love black armors.

attachicon.gifScreenshot88792.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot3314.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot9196.png

Looks good. Glad you guts like it. 

i got a question

how can i use the latex outfit and the studded v2 together?

it got the same name on the .esp

thank you

The second one is an update to the first. It adds more outfits. Use the newest .esp last. 

Maybe he mean color Bordaux red?

Rogue II Update for UNP-Slim, UNP (and UNPB Comming Soon)

Here is an update to Rogue II. Adds a slightly smaller and slightly restyled top to make room for the mini skirt. Also a really short top.  Added boots to make up for the fact that without pants the shoes would look funny. Arm coverings are now a separate item. Comes in Black and white. Craft-able and enchant-able Under the name of Rogue Seductress.  (I suck at names:P ) You must have my original Rogue II installed and then Update it with this one.

Are they under the leather section? I saw some great outfits, but not sure if it is latex.

Here is the picture of my char in new rogue outfits. One question, just to make sure that I didn't understand you wrongly: Shouldn't upper part have to be without sleeves? And some parts of the equipment is visible and some are not visible in the menu for crafting,

post-179217-0-60060900-1404283185_thumb.jpg

Rogue II Update for UNP-Slim, UNP (and UNPB Comming Soon)

Here is an update to Rogue II. Adds a slightly smaller and slightly restyled top to make room for the mini skirt. Also a really short top.  Added boots to make up for the fact that without pants the shoes would look funny. Arm coverings are now a separate item. Comes in Black and white. Craft-able and enchant-able Under the name of Rogue Seductress.  (I suck at names:P ) You must have my original Rogue II installed and then Update it with this one.

enb_2014_07_01_20_00_07_12.jpg

image url

enb_2014_07_01_20_29_43_08.jpg

picture share

enb_2014_07_02_01_20_05_14.jpg

print screen windows 7

Magnificent! :o better than the original..!

if you realize alternative "fetish" version  black color translucent / reflective , Fall off the chair.! :ph34r:

Ps: this screen is great, remember me,, Mortal Kombat !!!!!   the High kKck is from Kick Bash mod..? :)

enb_2014_07_02_01_20_05_14.jpg