LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

That's a very nice peace of equipment LDW. One question for you my friend: If you find a time and willingness to do, is it possible to make separate pieces of  Rogue II For UNP.  (The one you have made for me recently), So that tiny mini skirt will be one piece and upper part, another piece? You know, I like to combine your armor a lot since it is so awesome, and I can't play my char only with one outfit. You know ladies, right?! They like to change the clothes often. :)

Suggestion can you make a shirt like this same kind of fabric looking in white color or sort of blouse maybe also around shoulders little open?

Slim version first :D

Example but then short like above with bottem half skin shown.

If not also np.

I see there are 3 downloads for winter sweater all with the same 'sweater.esp' name. Which one should I install, or in what order should they be installed?

They update there not different esp's.

Install if you have UNP body main file then just drop the color and white update in data folder so it update the esp.

Thank you for the outfits. I especially like the Arcane Rogue, but I do not use HDT High Heels (I had it installed before but it caused major clipping with my other outfits).

Could you make the outfit(s) without HDT High Heels requirement? Also, could you make a unpb-bbp option?

I see there are 3 downloads for winter sweater all with the same 'sweater.esp' name. Which one should I install, or in what order should they be installed?

They update there not different esp's.

Install if you have UNP body main file then just drop the color and white update in data folder so it update the esp.

So first I install main, then I install color update and then white sweater update. Can I install them with NMM or do I need to replace just certain files?

Just drop them in your data folder where esp's are no need for NMM

Don't forget to activate the ESP if the mainfile for first time is installed in your NMM.

Use LOOT also to organize loadorder and clean mods TES5EDIT if needed LOOT shows which ones need cleaning or need latest version.

If you have trouble with files use MOD Organizer it's better then NMM. Topic about MO also here on LL.

Suggestion can you make a shirt like this same kind of fabric looking in white color or sort of blouse maybe also around shoulders little open?

attachicon.gifScreenshot117061.png

Slim version first :D

Example but then short like above with bottem half skin shown.

attachicon.gifNaamloos1.png

attachicon.gifNaamloos.png

If not also np.

If I do it will be quite some time.  Pipeline if full.

Test

53276.jpg

I wonder if this is too short?

:P

Wanted to ask has this been release yet? Apologize  in advance if it has been answer.

Yes. it's the update for Rogue II. Boots have been changed.

@ LDW 

It would be possbile to do this funny-underwear ? ^_^  is difficult to do ? or is it easy ?

1) Fresh and Cheerful Underwear - Girl cotton Bra - screens

570225009_679.jpg

570225005_404.jpg

2) Fresh and Cheerful Underwear - Girl cotton Pants - screens

570225010_880.jpg

If I do it will be quite some time.  Pipeline if full.

Thank you for the outfits. I especially like the Arcane Rogue, but I do not use HDT High Heels (I had it installed before but it caused major clipping with my other outfits).

Could you make the outfit(s) without HDT High Heels requirement? Also, could you make a unpb-bbp option?

Nope and Nope.  HDT should not give you any clipping with other clothes. It only alters your Pc's height off the ground. Think of it as permanent float magic, but only for those items that request it.  Try it again.

LDW - Just one information for you. I started a new games with two new characters, one male and one female. Here comes interesting thing; when the male character wanted to forge any of your equipment, any of them is invisible to him (no display), but it is visible for the female character. The same issue is present in present saves. I do not expect you to do anything about that, just wanted you to know.

LDW - Just one information for you. I started a new games with two new characters, one male and one female. Here comes interesting thing; when the male character wanted to forge any of your equipment, any of them is invisible to him (no display), but it is visible for the female character. The same issue is present in present saves. I do not expect you to do anything about that, just wanted you to know.

Game limitation, all equipment is shown for the creator's sex (and race even).  If there is no version of that equipment for that sex (or race) then there will not be any display.