[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Problem with the house call quests. When I get to the house I wait for everyone to arrive if they are not there. I click on the client, animation plays after talking to client. But it doesn't register as finished everytime I click on client I get the message complimenting character on skin and then animation starts again not registering that the quest is complete this seems to be an endless loop. Don't know what is causing this. As a note the quest marker arrow is on the floor not on the customer don't know if that makes any difference.

I have a question about installing and uninstalling since u cant upgrade can you still use a clean save? so if you have an old version of the mod installed can you

then uninstall it, then go in game save it after a few mins, then install the new one? would that not work as a new/clean save?

Hmm small issue I'm having I download and install the mod, yet before I even register (right as I load a save) with an innkeeper I already have people coming up to me and asking me to do it. And I thought it only applied when you are wearing wench clothing? I'm in full armor and I get people coming up to me.

I have a question about installing and uninstalling since u cant upgrade can you still use a clean save? so if you have an old version of the mod installed can you

then uninstall it, then go in game save it after a few mins, then install the new one? would that not work as a new/clean save?

I just uninstalled,made a clean save then reinstalled no problems so far

That's weird. IDK what could cause this. I'll double check this sequence. And yes, the marker is in the middle of the house... that should be where the client is heading.

This might be either a load order problem or another mod messing with my game, but this is how Home Delivery quests play out for me.

I get to the house, wait until everyone is there. Talk to the client and get a proper dialog window and he "unwraps" the package. After that he/she kind of idles around, not staying near the quest marker. I go to the client, press 'E' until teh sex starts, do this twice and then I get a notification that the quest is done. I don't get a proper dialog window or in fact any dialog from the client after the first one.

The quests work for me, but this is kind of weird.

I'm having problems with the new version (I've made a clean save)

Sex scenes never happen.

Everytime, after the last dialog with a client to start sex, nothing happens. When i talk again with the client, the option to collect gold appears. It's happening with all clients in all inns

Wondered why it was't working for me after the update then read i'd have to reload an earlier save where it wasn't present. I just levelled 21 levels! Does this mean i'll have to go without this mod for my current character and only future new creations will have access to this mods content? If so that's rather suckish.

Yep, it's kind of sucky that you thought you could take a WIP (Work In Progress) and install it on your main line save and expect it to work perfectly and never need cleaning up.

Actually that's not as much your fault either, if Bethesda had made the game clear up all objects from a mod when it's removed instead of forever keeping them in the save game so they'll interfere in the future then you still wouldn't have a problem.

But don't blame the author of a mod for mistakes you and Bethesda made, they're just trying to add interesting new content to the game to enhance your game play.

Edit: I'm not mad at you, I think you're a victim to your own expectations and to Bethesda but it is important to understand how this works so you don't have the problem again.

That's weird. IDK what could cause this. I'll double check this sequence. And yes, the marker is in the middle of the house... that should be where the client is heading.

This might be either a load order problem or another mod messing with my game, but this is how Home Delivery quests play out for me.

I get to the house, wait until everyone is there. Talk to the client and get a proper dialog window and he "unwraps" the package. After that he/she kind of idles around, not staying near the quest marker. I go to the client, press 'E' until teh sex starts, do this twice and then I get a notification that the quest is done. I don't get a proper dialog window or in fact any dialog from the client after the first one.

The quests work for me, but this is kind of weird.

That's how it's supposed to be. I could tighten the wandering but I leave the actor to sandbox near the marker.

@cuceta: looks like a problem with your sexlab instalation. Are you running 1.14 and have you rerun FNIS_for_User just to make sure

I had an interesting thought while reading this thread today.

This mod provides almost everything you need for a brothel mod as well. Just mark the Madam as your innkeeper and give the amulet to each of the working girls (who should all be placed into a building/cell with individual rooms they belong to) and you should have a working bordello. Might want to leave a room open for the DB to use.

This mod provides almost everything you need for a brothel mod as well. Just mark the Madam as your innkeeper and give the amulet to each of the working girls (who should all be placed into a building/cell with individual rooms they belong to) and you should have a working bordello. Might want to leave a room open for the DB to use.

You are right, I have always had emergent gameplay in mind while making design choice. Even though there is no hard scripted brothel, the addition of a few event, scene and quests give all that is needed to build one spontaneously. I think some users managed to use features from a follower mod to populate a bathhouse into a whorehouse or something. I found that amazing, even though I'm not using any of these mods.

i seem to have problems with the new version, once i quit normal prostitution in one city. i go to another and start over then  nothing happens i am unable to get any customer. in the new version home delivery doesnt work at all.

i deleted the new version and installed the old and it worked i can start home delivery again. and everything else seems to work

on the house calls are you supposed to get an animation of client unwrapping something? as stated in earlier post? If so not getting that animation , regardless I am running most recent version of sexlab and did run fnis before running mod.

No I don't think we have anything resembling that. So I just use the normal SexLab undressing behavior. Sequence should be:

Undress -> Sex with main client -> More sex with main client if no guest OR threesome with guest -> redress and go back to innkeeper for reward. 

If you use the excellent mod Guard Dialogue Overhaul with this one, you may find that johns are ignoring you.

If this happens, just type in the console "Set GDOExtraNPCs to 0" without the quotes and this will remove the guard dialogue behavior attached to non-guard NPC's sharing the same voice sets.

Hope this helps. It worked for me when i tested it in the Silverblood Inn.  

I already mentioned this. The Luxury Suite (as mentioned by another member who checked) is already set as an inn (need to check again but you can't ask the "inn keeper of the suite" about the PC Job). I have however told some girls and some house carls, which you can ask to live there, even your spouse can move in, to wear the tavern clothes. The suite can be set to accept customers and you have a regular stream of guys or women coming in and boy these girls get busy but it is an open romp, no rooms. I use an older version of the suite (3.1) but it works. Latest is on the Nexus. 

Furthermore, I have permission from the maker of Sexy House vendors to expand on that Mod. I am not good at anything but I started the permission work. Want to use Apachii hair, so just waiting for a more clearer reply there. I thought all the vendors wore the tavern outfit, some do but not all. So if they get a make over of clothes, a walking around the city script or get NPC to visit your houses in the cities, you really could end up with the start of a little prostitution empire, as you have the suite, the inns and all your homes sans Hearthfire have a live in Prostitute due to the house vendors. Suppose the house carls could be used too in the houses. 

All that is eventually needed is to see some profits as you become a pimp or madam.

So yes, while some of us have been waiting for that ASX brothel, thanks to the makers of the suite and mainly our own mainfct, I am running a whorehouse.

I truly enjoy in this mod as I said earlier. Let me just say (for your own knowledge) that there is a bug in the game. My hero came to Riften. Passing by Saphire, she ordered his services. When he accepted and choosed location, she constantly repeated her known sentence:"I do not have business with you. Just get out of my face." So, their sex interaction never came to reality and the game remember that interaction and logged it as a task. Help please.