[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Might retry this to double-check later, but for some reason, Hroki had no clothes at all and trying to pickpocket her shows that she does not have the tavern clothes (I am unsure if they show up by default). She could be solicited however, so there was no doubt that she was flagged as a prostitute.

To note though, I do have the Chubby Races for Skyrim, so that might be an issue since it swaps the vanilla clothes to "Fat" variants for those of the "Fat" race (All of the vanilla races use the default clothes but Hroki is one of the replaced characters for the mod).

Great work so far on this mod and keep it up!

Hihi!  Well, like others I too really didn't want to resort to an earlier save.  So, I instead did the clean uninstall-save method.  After uninstalling and loading the clean save, doing a "clearinvalidregistrations" console command to see if there were any orphaned scripts, it detected nothing.  I then installed the new version, ran another clearinvalidregistrations which still didn't detect anything, and so far the testing has yielded no adverse effects.  But just to be sure, I did resort to an earlier save before doing the above.  The results proved to be identical.  To that end, I have encountered a minor issue in both instances.  As I'm looking at the MF_Settings, I noticed that there is a curfew in place in which solicitation is supposed to occur:  1700 to 0300.  However, in my game solicitation is occurring well before 1700 (it's 1400 in-game at the time of testing).  I executed the bat command in-game to see maybe if that might fix it, but that didn't do anything.  And indeed the present setting is set at 0.  Apart from that, everything seems to be working like a charm.  Figured to let you know.  Cheers! 

Interesting. I'm glad it is possible but I've always had accumulating problems in games that I removed mods, and I hate when it happens after a few hours. I think I became superstitious about what makes skyrim crash. 

As for the dog business... that's weird... I thought I checked for "isPlayableRace" but I guess I missed a few. It is of course unintented.

Here's a possible suggestion for future versions. Say you're fighting forsworn/bandits and lose. Instead of killing you, you're forced (via enchantments/intimidation) to be a whore. You could start at camp/fort initially and later get sent to a city in order to make more money. I'll admit it sounds a lot like sanguine's debauchery but it's a possible path/storyline to consider.

I do like this idea but yes, I would think of it as an alternative way to earn your freedom in SD. Idk how this could work yet. However, I've been thinking of making side quests that would start innocently and place the player into a difficult position where he/she may have to resort to prostitution. I'd rather not change existing quests or events -- other mods do that and I want to avoid incompatibilities as much as I can. 

Here's a possible suggestion for future versions. Say you're fighting forsworn/bandits and lose. Instead of killing you, you're forced (via enchantments/intimidation) to be a whore. You could start at camp/fort initially and later get sent to a city in order to make more money. I'll admit it sounds a lot like sanguine's debauchery but it's a possible path/storyline to consider.

I do like this idea but yes, I would think of it as an alternative way to earn your freedom in SD. Idk how this could work yet. However, I've been thinking of making side quests that would start innocently and place the player into a difficult position where he/she may have to resort to prostitution. I'd rather not change existing quests or events -- other mods do that and I want to avoid incompatibilities as much as I can. 

Sounds like a great idea. NCR CF Powder gangers overhaul does something like this in Fallout New Vegas and I do love it.

i have some bug report but i don't know will other have that and i play old save game with that use v0.1 just only do clean save

when i do Better Home Delivery Quest if customer is female it will loop try new toy "have sex" try new toy "have sex" again and again can't go next step for 3p like male customer.

suggestion for future versions : big orgy party with 5-10 people have some show like masturbate show, lesbian show and service every guests :P

I was Playing with this mod today in Riverwood and I couldnt help laughing everytime Delphine strolled by and said "So you're the one who had been poking around here!"

This mod is working great for me, but not perfectly. On random occasions the animations for the sex acts will not play. I ran FNIS and checked how sexlab was working through my other plug in mods and they were all fine (even SD amazingly). The game doesn't crash or anything I just take them to a room and initiate the "action" and they stand there. When I talk to them again I can only get payment. Again this occurs randomly, sometimes the sex animations play some times they don't.

Also if you are going to implement something that makes public sex acts a crime i suggest telling old Sam to tone down his kinks, cuz he wants his right in front of everybody, everytime. The guy cant be torn away from his drinking or public sex addictions I guess, o course he is all about debauchery soo...

My apologies if any of these issues have already been brought up or dealt with, I do try to read full threads but my ADD usually kicks in around page 7.

@dabonzors22: I've had this occurs to me on very rare occasion while I was testing. I couldn't find anything wrong. Sometimes it's just the dialogue has to completely finish before the fragment execute, sometimes it seems either the end of topic fragment doesn't execute at all and one has to redo the dialogue. It may also be that no anims have been found for this scene but I doubt it. Anyway, bottom line is if its an error it's hard as hell to fix because it's not reproducible. Luckily, it's not too game breaking. If someone find an error log entry regarding this mod, I'd be more than happy to investigate the source. I've had no Tes5Edit error, no CK error and no log error for my last batch of testing. 

im sorta having a problem getting followers to whore, not sure if there suppose to me following me at the time or not so I tried it loads of different ways

with the amulet on and with the outfit on ect. they did take long time I stood there for abou 5 minute nothing realy happened.

i did a message saying wench is woking or something to do with the wench any way after that nothing happened again.

other than this every thing that i have tried so works very well.

@squall1150 If you saw the message then it's working. Sometimes she may start to look for clients but no one fits the bill. The event is indented to be rather subtle and remember that without setting the bypass in mf_settings and loading it in game, the event should only be active from 5pm to 3am.

this is so great!!. Thank you. but would you please explain more detail about what you said "Also, you can now take your business outside the inns of skyrim."

I asked the inn keeper to be whore. it seams it works fine that some of npcs in the Inn ask me to have a sex. but no one outside inn try to approach me.

I believe I found a bug.

After a while, the mod dialogue simply disappears from the Innkeeper.  Was doing my thing in the Falkreath Inn, and after several rounds of prostitution, and a delivery quest, the mod dialogue disappeared.  I can no longer ask for work.  Reloaded a few times, tried waiting outside of the in for a couple of days, but the dialogue to initiate prostitution is just gone.

I then tried in Dragon Bridge's four shields tavern, had the same issue.  Again, it happened a bit after qualifying for the Delivery quest.

:(

If you're having trouble with making an MCM menu maybe this will help?: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29821/?

btw, there are two files...

MF_RadiantProstitution_v02b.7z

SexLab - Radiant Prostitution v02b (English and German).7Z

What's the difference? What one are we supposed to use? The second one says sexlab but it doesn't have the bat file you mentioned.

By the way, bat files don't go in data directory. They go up one level in the main Skyrim directory.

AP mod better:

1.you can choose a position

2. bisexual

3. with any npc

4. yourself if female

O_o  Not sure if trolling, or just oblivious.

1) SexLab Framework has allowed the 'choosing of position' since release. 

2) Bisexuality/Homosexuality was added in the last release.

3) "Sex with Any npc" is not immersive, and is already offered by around a dozen or so various mods/plugins.

4) Sex with oneself...as prostitution?  I think you might be missing the point here...unless you want to pay yourself for sex...

Oh...and as someone else said, AP is buggy as hell, and please, let's be honest, AP's animations look like their stuck in 2007, they really are outdated looking.  AP was awesome for Fallout, but sadly AP just didn't keep up with the times.

I believe I found a bug.

After a while, the mod dialogue simply disappears from the Innkeeper.  Was doing my thing in the Falkreath Inn, and after several rounds of prostitution, and a delivery quest, the mod dialogue disappeared.  I can no longer ask for work.  Reloaded a few times, tried waiting outside of the in for a couple of days, but the dialogue to initiate prostitution is just gone.

I then tried in Dragon Bridge's four shields tavern, had the same issue.  Again, it happened a bit after qualifying for the Delivery quest.

:(

This is weird... I'll look into it and add a way to reset all quests if I can't find the source.

this is so great!!. Thank you. but would you please explain more detail about what you said "Also, you can now take your business outside the inns of skyrim."

I asked the inn keeper to be whore. it seams it works fine that some of npcs in the Inn ask me to have a sex. but no one outside inn try to approach me.

If it works inside it works outside. The mechanism is the same. It is random, sometimes it triggers easily, sometimes it takes a while.

If you're having trouble with making an MCM menu maybe this will help?: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29821/?

btw, there are two files...

MF_RadiantProstitution_v02b.7z

SexLab - Radiant Prostitution v02b (English and German).7Z

What's the difference? What one are we supposed to use? The second one says sexlab but it doesn't have the bat file you mentioned.

By the way, bat files don't go in data directory. They go up one level in the main Skyrim directory.

I'm not having trouble with MCM... I haven't tried yet.

the second file could be merged in the primary download, it supports English AND German language. You can overwrite and it'll work for both language. If you just want English, it's not necessary.

the setting file works well in the data folder. IDK why it shouldn't go there.

I am looking for a mod that allows me, as a player, to purchase the services of prostitutes. I do not wish to actually play a prostitute, at least not in my present game. Does this mod allow that function?

Yes, between 5pm and 3am, find a wench, she should be taking clients. You can bypass the schedule in the MF_settings and loading it in console with "bat MF_settings"

i have some bug report but i don't know will other have that and i play old save game with that use v0.1 just only do clean save

when i do Better Home Delivery Quest if customer is female it will loop try new toy "have sex" try new toy "have sex" again and again can't go next step for 3p like male customer.

suggestion for future versions : big orgy party with 5-10 people have some show like masturbate show, lesbian show and service every guests :P

Hi Thanx for the mod

I got the above problem as well(it was in Markath with Hroki showing me her new toy)+ the missing conversation option after doing the home delivery

@iggypop1 Were you able to complete the Home Delivery then  the dialogue disappeared or were you stuck in the Home delivery?

NVM: Found it... I feel so stupid. I left the part that advanced the stage of the quest commented. Will reupload shortly.

I believe I found a bug.

Same for me, after 2 Deliveryjobs at Riften i could never work again (male), i wasnt that bad i swear. ^^ Also when i play with a male  and got asked for a good shag the mf Dialogs just disappearing and the client follows me forever, Oral works fine.

Edit: Uh... first Post. Hi. ;)

@iggypop1 Were you able to complete the Home Delivery then  the dialogue disappeared or were you stuck in the Home delivery?

NVM: Found it... I feel so stupid. I left the part that advanced the stage of the quest commented. Will reupload shortly.

I would just have to re-install or go back to an earlier save for the corrected version?  Or is a patch possible? Thanks

Unless there is something else, this can be fixed by setting the home delivery quest state to 100. Open console, type "help mf", find the home delivery quest then type "setstage xx007998 100" (if my memory serves) where xx is whatever your load order happen to be. The dialogue should reappear. Then save and wait for v0.21 before restarting this quest.