On 8/1/2023 at 5:08 AM, Dimom said:

Just wanted to thank you for your work. Great job!
I had multiple bugs with the mod until I turned off the bSpeedUpNativeCalls feature in the Papyrus Tweaks 4.1.0-77779-4-1-1-0-1677126184 mod. Apparently you need to add some functions to the exceptions (sScriptClassExclusions) of this mod.
I will be watching the development of this project closely and once again a huge thank you!

What is bSpeedUpNativeCalls supposed to do and does disabling it cause issues elsewhere?

On 7/9/2023 at 4:40 AM, darkdesires04 said:

I looked at it, and I improved version 2.1 to support multiple followers and a lot of enemies, with a few other enhancements. I thought it would be for my personal use, but why not share it with everybody. So here's the mod link. If anyone wants to try it, or if you want to use my code. I am playing using SexLab, never tried my changes with OStim. You would need to run FNIS after installing it.

https://mega.nz/file/g64CyYCa#3cbn-L4LCmhxOTA3ObtTHd7jLIFr5YgWqZ4UcgGTr2A

Line 528 of KudasaiAssault.psc,

While(i < akOldPosition.Length)
      If(akOldPosition != akVictim && Utility.RandomFloat(0, 99.5) < MCM.fRapistQuits)
        int where = group.find(akOldPosition)
        akOldPosition[where] = none
      EndIf
      i += 1
    EndWhile

is Determining whether to re-animate an actor that has previously been animated for sex.
However, on line 528, the

so it exits the loop one before the end of akOldPosition.
Therefore, it seems that one person is always left out of the continuation decision.

I don't have Ostim, so I can't compile the correction.
Therefore, please try to correct line 528 of KudasaiAssault.psc like this.

↓

While(i == akOldPosition.Length)

3 hours ago, cryingcrow122 said:

so it exits the loop one before the end of akOldPosition.

Papyrus arrays index from 0 to n-1, what youre quoting there to be an issue is a standard implementation of a for-loop

When you write the condition the way you prupose, checking for equality, the loop will never be entered as i begins at 0, and 0 is always going to be less than the length of this array

Assuming you meant <= instead, you would iterate from 0 to n, i.e. over n + 1 elements, but the array only carries n elements, not n + 1, so youd do 1 past-end iteration

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Papyrus arrays index from 0 to n-1, what youre quoting there to be an issue is a standard implementation of a for-loop

When you write the condition the way you prupose, checking for equality, the loop will never be entered as i begins at 0, and 0 is always going to be less than the length of this array

Assuming you meant <= instead, you would iterate from 0 to n, i.e. over n + 1 elements, but the array only carries n elements, not n + 1, so youd do 1 past-end iteration

Nah, so what does it mean that one person is sticking around after the second round of the loop ......?

@Scrab Could you make it so when npcs defeat other npcs they sit on the ground for a period of time then die automatically, cause in an npc war I get a lot of npcs stuck on the knockout phase until I deal with them.

Also the roles are switched, how do I fix that?

Edited by mythcraft
27 minutes ago, mythcraft said:

@Scrab Could you make it so when npcs defeat other npcs they sit on the ground for a period of time then die automatically, cause in an npc war I get a lot of npcs stuck on the knockout phase until I deal with them.

From the MCM settings in Acheron, you can adjust the probability that an NPC will enter the Defeat state when its health reaches zero.

However, if this is set to 0, the defeated Follower will enter a bleed-out state with no automatic recovery, so you may want to make a distinction between Follower and other NPCs.

12 minutes ago, cryingcrow122 said:

From the MCM settings in Acheron, you can adjust the probability that an NPC will enter the Defeat state when its health reaches zero.

However, if this is set to 0, the defeated Follower will enter a bleed-out state with no automatic recovery, so you may want to make a distinction between Follower and other NPCs.

does this mod actually support npc vs npc? cause it does not work for me they just get into knockout without the other npcs doing anything to them

On 8/6/2023 at 12:40 AM, mythcraft said:

Could you make it so when npcs defeat other npcs they sit on the ground for a period of time then die automatically, cause in an npc war I get a lot of npcs stuck on the knockout phase until I deal with them.

The defeat state is specifically made to prevent an actor from dying. Delaying death this would be counterproductive. Disable lethal protection (or limit its usage) if you think too many NPC are being defeated

On 8/6/2023 at 12:40 AM, mythcraft said:

Also the roles are switched, how do I fix that?

Thats an issue in SL

On 8/6/2023 at 1:24 AM, mythcraft said:

does this mod actually support npc vs npc? cause it does not work for me they just get into knockout without the other npcs doing anything to them

yes

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

The defeat state is specifically made to prevent an actor from dying. Delaying death this would be counterproductive. Disable lethal protection (or limit its usage) if you think too many NPC are being defeated

I meant after the npc is defeated he automatically gets killed by himself, not from other npcs, like a timer when he's in the knocked state

Hello, I get the following message when I attempt to start an assault on a Defeated character:

"[SEXLAB - NOTICE - StartSex() - Failed to claim an available thread"

I have tried console command `stopquest KudasaiAssault` in case there was something funky going on there, but I got the following message:

"Item 'KudasaiAssault' not found for parameter Quest. Compiled Script not saved!"

I'm uncertain exactly where to report this, as I also use Simple Assault (the Acheron plugin) as well as Kudasai - Neither of their assaults seem to work though. Both give the same Failed to claim available thread message. Where should I go looking for this, and what all information should I gather to help folks debug it?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

downloaded acheron, acheron extension library, YK, but its saying I'm missing acheron ESL master......whats going on?

I believe the latest update of acheron and extension library are more recent than the YK and other acheron dependent mods. You'll have to use an older version or wait for YK to update.

A with this latest release of Acheron compatible version of YK is curretnly available on my discord as Im implementing a variety of fixes that I want to have some tests for first

Ill likely release it next week if there are no complains coming (or well, less complains than there already are)

I used acheron's assault on a defeated character but I get "failed to start a scene" and in the console command I get the message "Ostim: Dom actor not loaded" and with yamete kudasai I got the message "[Kudasai] error starting scene" along with the same command console message

Two issues with Kudasai. First, once after getting assaulted, the scene would not end. Bandits would follow me around cheering and clapping, if I tried to kill them they'd say they're on my side and basically all npcs became my "friends", I fixed it, but ended up disabling the mod because the MCM options "Allow: Male on female, male on male, female on male, female on female" boxes keep getting unchecked, I check the one I want "Male on Female" and after any loading screen/reload the option would be uncheked again, all of them. Which seems to result in another bug, again with bandits, scene would not start. Got defeated and the whole scene was ready (PC without clothes, everyone looking and etc) but nothing would happen, the scene do not progrese further, and I believe the fact that all the boxes were unchecked is the reason why, with everything unchecked I wasnt allowing any animations to play, that's how I discovered this annoying bug. 

Iirc Acheron got recently updated (1.3.0.1 --> 1.3.1) which changed Acheron.esl to Acheron.esm.

So "old" versions of YK do not find it anymore. New version of YK is currently in testing and will be uploaded to LL soonâ„¢.

Either use 1.3.0.1 of Acheron for the time being, or get the test version of YK from the Discord server.

Yamete Kudasai 2.1.2.8

• Updated for Acheron 1.3.1
  • A victim being rescued now shuts down their respective assault loop
  • Slightly lowered the difficulty of the struggle game
  • Fixed various issues causing the assault quest to become stuck active
  • Fixed the "Max Assaults" MCM setting to not correctly treat as 0 as "no upper bound"
  • Fixed key binds to not update correctly when loading a settings profile

Acheron 1.3.1 says a new game is required... I'd like to update this stuff (ADA-1.3.1, AEL-1.1.1, YK-2.1.2.8), but if I can't update the older version in my save (1.3.0.1, 1.1, 2.1.2.5) it ain't possible. I've tried removing them and making a clean save before installing but that arrangement can't be played for long (only a few minutes or so) before it (more or less randomly) hangs (not responding... ever) or CTDs. Is there any way I can fix up my save so I can update to the new versions ?