So I've seen on Reddit and various forums that this mod supports Ostim, but there's no mention of that on this page and when I tried running the mod with Ostim, selecting assault from the hunters pride menu did nothing. Does this or does this not support Ostim, and if it does, how would one go about making it work?

On 11/21/2023 at 7:03 PM, Someone92 said:

Afaik Yamete Redux supports OStim SA.

OStim repeatedly broke compatibility with YK what the author interpreted as that OStim developers do not want YK to work with OStim, thus no further attempts to make YK compatible with OStim again will be made.

This is probably the wrong place to report this since it seems to be an Acheron bug, but the moment I complete the horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest, Acheron just stops working for me (both the PC and NPCs drop dead instead of being defeated). Looks like this happens because the player gets added to the Greybeards faction, the problem disappears if I remove it.

On 12/11/2023 at 2:41 AM, Someone92 said:

Yamete Kudasai is an addon to Acheron. I assume you mean addons for Acheron?

Here's a list of addons for Acheron

https://gist.github.com/MissCorruption/e0d820be576a00d187eddc748376d5a3

Hopefully there will be more after Acheron has been uploaded to Nexus.

Thank you! Does this mod has an MCM menu? I can't find it in my game or does it needs to load up for a min? And how do I surrender voluntarily mid fight with this mod?

On 12/11/2023 at 2:41 AM, Someone92 said:

Yamete Kudasai is an addon to Acheron. I assume you mean addons for Acheron?

Here's a list of addons for Acheron

https://gist.github.com/MissCorruption/e0d820be576a00d187eddc748376d5a3

Hopefully there will be more after Acheron has been uploaded to Nexus.

I am talking about this mod. Like I discovered this mod that adds voiced line to this mod   Yamete Kudasai 2.1.2.5 Voicepack . 

And I would also like to know if Acheron beta version is safe to update midgame for its future updates specially when it comes live in Nexus

On 12/13/2023 at 6:41 AM, WarAcez said:

Thank you! Does this mod has an MCM menu? I can't find it in my game or does it needs to load up for a min? And how do I surrender voluntarily mid fight with this mod?

Yes, both Acheron and YK have a MCM.

Iirc you have to configure the Surrender Key in YK's MCM.

edit:

Yes, it's in YK's MCM.

On 12/13/2023 at 6:44 AM, WarAcez said:

And I would also like to know if Acheron beta version is safe to update midgame for its future updates specially when it comes live in Nexus

Good question. It seems YK needs an update for 1.6.1130; that may or may not break existing save games...

15 minutes ago, fjlkjasdflkajsdflakds said:

My quick time events are..... less than a second long.  I've looked through the file explorer to see if I could find a modifier for this, and couldn't find it.  How can I lengthen QTE?

You need to look in the mod

Acheron Extension Library

\Interface\AcheronEL\AcheronEL_QTE.json

Edited by Someone92
On 12/14/2023 at 10:44 PM, Someone92 said:

Yes, both Acheron and YK have a MCM.

Iirc you have to configure the Surrender Key in YK's MCM.

edit:

Yes, it's in YK's MCM.

That's odd my game won't load YT and Acheron on my MCM menu even after I played for 30mins. Any recommendation how to force load them or refresh MCM menu to recognize my newly installed mods?

Thank you for answering!

21 hours ago, WarAcez said:

That's odd my game won't load YT and Acheron on my MCM menu even after I played for 30mins. Any recommendation how to force load them or refresh MCM menu to recognize my newly installed mods?

I mean to remember the at least parts of the MCM are generated by the .dll file. So if that file is not working correctly, e.g. you use the wrong .dll for you Skyrim game version, or you have a Skyrim game version that is not supported the MCM does not show up or show all pages.

Iirc only 1.6.640 and 1.5.97 are "officially" supported by the newest version.

Getting a weird bug where during the animation, noted only with creatures, the scene "crashes" 1-2 animations into the whole sequence. Its done this with wolves, trolls, draugr, falmer, and its always a random animation. i cant get a single one to fully play all the way through its sequence after Acheron does its process and hands it off to YK. Reporting here as no other animations fail with other mods that use SL (aroused creatures, beastesses, animal mansion, etc) is this a known issue with any known solutions?

17 hours ago, Someone92 said:

I mean to remember the at least parts of the MCM are generated by the .dll file. So if that file is not working correctly, e.g. you use the wrong .dll for you Skyrim game version, or you have a Skyrim game version that is not supported the MCM does not show up or show all pages.

Iirc only 1.6.640 and 1.5.97 are "officially" supported by the newest version.

I think that is not the case :( I have tons of mod 50+ i think with mcm menu showed in my game. Is just this recently that I discovered when my new installed mod with mcm menu wont show in mcm menu in game.

I am modding this game for a long time now but I dont have this specific problem yet when a mod won;t load its menu in mcm menu

8 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

Getting a weird bug where during the animation, noted only with creatures, the scene "crashes" 1-2 animations into the whole sequence. Its done this with wolves, trolls, draugr, falmer, and its always a random animation. i cant get a single one to fully play all the way through its sequence after Acheron does its process and hands it off to YK. Reporting here as no other animations fail with other mods that use SL (aroused creatures, beastesses, animal mansion, etc) is this a known issue with any known solutions?

Can it be that you are using SexLab p+? I know that the previous versions of p+ phase 2 beta from the discord had the issues that the End function was not fired properly, and thus successive sex scenes break.

It might be that SexLab p+ phase 1 from LoversLab had the same issue.

4 hours ago, i want to live in hentais said:

Does anyone know how to disable the assault mini game, it's cool and all but gets annoying after the third time

Remove the Acheron Extension Library mod, that's what adds the mini game.

10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Can it be that you are using SexLab p+? I know that the previous versions of p+ phase 2 beta from the discord had the issues that the End function was not fired properly, and thus successive sex scenes break.

Afraid I don’t use P+ currently or previously since starting from scratch. only vanilla SL (no osmel or anything) and the requirements listed for this mod in the description. 

Hey

The robbery event triggers, but doesn't remove items or gold from my inventory, even through surrendering dialogue, this issue seems to persist.

I have tried updating, looking for conflicts but nothing has worked. Everything else works fine.

Anyone manage to fix this or know whats causing it?

On 12/18/2023 at 4:17 PM, Someone92 said:

Thank you 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Alkira said:

Hi,
Is the mod sort of addon to Defeat? Or one would choose between the two? (Sorry for numb question in case this has already been answered)
Thank you.
Happy new year.

Alkira.

It's not an add on for Defeat, it's an addon for Acheron