I've disabled F<-F assault in the validate file, but it still happens? If I and my follower get knocked down, she gets assaulted by a female bandit even though thats disabled

Edit: and as I have just found, my male PC also gets assaulted by male characters

Edited by johnhamm
On 4/4/2023 at 3:57 AM, kadsend said:

Is there a way to disable player defeat?

There should be an option in the MCM to set the chance of PC defeat. Set it to 0% and other mods can handle player defeat.

10 hours ago, kingmiami said:

Consequences page appears as empty for me, when it worked in previous saves

If I remember correctly that means you have the wrong or no dll.

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

There should be an option in the MCM to set the chance of PC defeat. Set it to 0% and other mods can handle player defeat.

It won't work, when you get defeated by them, you are instantly teleported to somewhere else. Even at 0% player defeat. On guards in to prison (which renders prison overhaul stuff useless) and with bandits and monsters (no Sanguine Debauchery). NO MCM config can disable it

On 4/6/2023 at 8:47 AM, kadsend said:

It won't work, when you get defeated by them, you are instantly teleported to somewhere else. Even at 0% player defeat. On guards in to prison (which renders prison overhaul stuff useless) and with bandits and monsters (no Sanguine Debauchery). NO MCM config can disable it

whatever bugs that present themselves will not currently be addressed, as the author has archived this version in hopes their revamp into acheron (another mod currently not yet finished) will fix any and all issues presented. for now, try and get whatever you can working, or try a different defeat mod in hopes of better outcomes. The author is currently working on quite a few mods so the timeline is fairly tbd at this point (as acheron isnt in a state yet to be released confidently, which the author hopes to release on the nexus) 

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Planned release date for Acheron is in May.

A beta for Patreons already exists, and one user already made add-ons for it.

Yeah, this YK will be EOL soon, as it gets rebuilt from ground up as Add-On for Acheron.

Scrab, the author, stated a few things already:

1) the main problem was, YK wanted to be too much at the same time: defeat outcome, death alternative, rape scene builder.

Now, Acheron will be and provide purely a death alternative framework (which includes defeat by definiton ^^). The new YK Acheron addon then will do all the stuff that comes AFTER the defeat, and will be Papyrus only again.

Additionally, Acheron stays SFW like that, so it will be hosted on the Nexus. This, and its design as framework then hopefully will be fuel for many more addons and outcomes for different scenarios.

My dream would be to have most of the current defeat scenarios that can be found here rebuilt as Acheron addons. So, there's a chance for SFW stuff from the Nexus, simple rape, more complex assault scenarios like for example Naked Defeat offers them and hooks to several quest mods (one for Simple Slavery as trampoline already exists)

Edited by Mister X

As some/most of you are probably aware, I am working on yet another death alternative mod which will replace Yamete Kudasai (as a DA mod). This DA mod is called Acheron and acts as a framework for other mods to integrate into

You can now download Acheron from my Patreon here

https://www.patreon.com/posts/79833336

Some simple add ons are already available to download from my discord, which you can join using this link:

https://discord.gg/mycaxFPSeV

More complex ones are currently being developed there as well, so if you want to take part in that, follow progress or even make your own plugin, it might be worth to take a look

Edited by Scrab
14 hours ago, Scrab said:

As some/most of you are probably aware, I am working on yet another death alternative mod which will replace Yamete Kudasai (as a DA mod). This DA mod is called Acheron and acts as a framework for other mods to integrate into

You can now download Acheron from my Patreon here

https://www.patreon.com/posts/79833336

Some simple add ons are already available to download from my discord, which you can join using this link:

https://discord.gg/mycaxFPSeV

More complex ones are currently being developed there as well, so if you want to take part in that, follow progress or even make your own plugin, it might be worth to take a look

?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get it to work.

I do test on new game in Lorkan. I only need/tested lethality and surrender with same result. When defeated my PC falls on knee and nothing happen. After a few second, my PC get up like nothing happened. No struggle, no rape or whatever.

I use v1.2 and the dll for v1.5.97.

I didn't edited the two .yaml

I built the animations in Nemesis.

I also add the animations with SLAL (not sure if mandatory).

Maybe someone with more experience with this mod can tell me what can cause this symptome and it should help me to point out where I miss something.

Thanks in advance !

For me this mod doesn't work. I get defeated, I get into bleedout the bandits stop combat for a few secs and then start attacking me again, consequences work except assault. I made all consequences 0 except assault and nothing. In the animations tab I have 'Female Victim vs Male' - Rough, Aggressive, Doggy. I have registered animations with those tags.

Flames, dragonbreath, and similar "flamethrower" spells are OP in armor stripping defeat system. 

This probably isn't a bug, but a natural result of the spells hitting many times very fast.  I seem to remember Nymra's mod's armor removal system managed to have a filter to toggle spells off so it might be possible to do so in Acheron if it uses armor stripping.  Might be better to just disable or weaken those specific spells armor stripping if possible so that mages can still strip armor.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, GGroove said:

Any plans on posting Yamete Kudasai 2.0?

My EA phases last about 4 weeks, if my schedule isnt being interrupted by something usually from the first Wednesday of some month to the first Wednesday of the next month

Edited by Scrab
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 5:52 PM, Relevant Halo said:

It wasn't clear from the description but does this work between npcs vs npcs?

Yes. I had hunter's mode active, and launched a frenzy poison arrow into a bandit camp. The aftermath was lots of bandit defeated by bandit messages.

Yamete Kudasai 2.1.2.2

This is a little bit of a different update as YK 2 isnt exactly an "update" to YK 1.0 but rather an re imagination of where I want to go with death alternative modding as a whole. My ... 3rd? 4th? reboot regarding what I believe a good Death Alternative mod should be about

And with that being said, YK 2 is having a lot of changes compared to Yk 1, and most of these changes arent related to content but in the general makeup of this project as a whole

Acheron

Acheron is a death alternative framework which is based on YK 1.0. This framework is putting a lot more effort into a fluent and qualitative combat experience, something that I also wished for YK but couldnt exactly achieve it as my focus in YK was divided between the actual event content and the defeat back end

This new DA mod "Acheron" is not an adult mod and is not a "defeat" mod in the common sense. It doesnt offer any content beyond putting you and other NPCs into bleedout, this gives me a better scope and a cleaner working environment for this new DA mods which includes many, many useful and beneficial changes and improvements over YK 1.0s back end system

And in turn YK can focus more on the actual events and features that you guys want to see from this mod. I heavily expanded the surrender feature and created a faster, better performing, overall better executed assault event

Changelog

I rather than listing the changes I would recommend you to simply read the start post again

Try to think of the update procedure from 1.0 to 2.0 as "installing a new defeat mod" - because thats essentially what you do; Going from YK 1.0 to Acheron

The start post will tell you about the things YK 2.0 adds to Acheron which should be easier to digest than going in detail over what exactly happened from 1.0 to 2.0

Requirements

With this new "re imagination" of what YK is, there also some changes to the requirements, so make sure to go over them again before starting your game with YK2.0

Edited by Scrab