2 hours ago, spartan40 said:

This is also happening to me as well. Any fixes or work arounds yet for it? 

Im aware that theres still some issue with soft locks, but I need more logs to figure out what exactly it is

It would also be useful to know what is being printed to the console when you type "sqv kudasai_assault" once you realize this issue

13 hours ago, nikobellic009 said:

i fixed that on my end. if you cannot wait for the update, heres you can do.

the QTE is handled by Acheron extension library. open the AcheronEl_QTE.json online (search for json editor online)

edit the "Delay" and "Time" lines to whatever suites you. i edited mine for 3.0 for each. back up the original file, and place the edited one in the same place.

hope this helps.

Much appreciated, thanks!

This will be a nice stopgap until it can be disabled

Cheers

10 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The library which includes the QTE is not part a hard requirement

I found an option unnecessary as you could just.. not install it.. but I can see that thats not necessarily an option if youre using a modlist. Ill consider it

I dont have any major issues solving the QTE btw. If theres a large aggreement that its too difficult to solve I need to know the settings you adjust in the json to find a new median to balance things around

I understand

Unfortunately, I am using a modlist (Nefaram) and try to avoid messing with things too much to prevent conflicts but, someone else recommended some changes to the json to make the QTE's more manageable so, I'll give that a try

Appreciate your reply and consideration nonetheless

Cheers

I have never used an SL defeat mod because npc-npc scenarios have been problematic so I am very interested in this next gen mod.

1. Is the NPC(assault) function configurable? I only want certain sex/faction NPC to be assaulted like potential followers and don't really care about ugly vanilla bandits :P

2. If I don't interfere, what happens to the NPC after scenes played out in NPC(assault) scenario?

3. What happens to my robbed items if I don't recover them in time? Some in game items are unique.

Thanks

On 7/7/2023 at 8:33 PM, Ebesint said:

Out of sheer curiosity, which would be easier to do, try and port the old animations into Ostim NG or Open Romance in order to restore compatibility with YK 1.2, or making a patch to make YK 1.2 call upon a different animation set for the animations, and how hard would it be regardless?

I'm gonna bump this question only one more time as it would be nice to not have to wait for Ostim NG support for YK Acheron, especially since idk if it would mess up my existing game to update as trying to remove YK previously would just freeze all the followers and I think enemies nearby into a T pose, and idk if thats even gonna be a thing to begin with

On 7/10/2023 at 12:49 PM, Scrab said:

Im aware that theres still some issue with soft locks, but I need more logs to figure out what exactly it is

It would also be useful to know what is being printed to the console when you type "sqv kudasai_assault" once you realize this issue

Here you go, sorry this took so long to get back to you. I hope this helps and that it's a quick solution for you, and me I guess. ha ha. 

20230720161042_1.jpg

20230720161044_1.jpg

20230720161046_1.jpg

20230720161048_1.jpg

20230720161051_1.jpg

20230720161057_1.jpg

20230720161030_1.jpg

20230720161034_1.jpg

20230720161036_1.jpg

20230720161039_1.jpg

On 7/9/2023 at 4:40 AM, darkdesires04 said:

I looked at it, and I improved version 2.1 to support multiple followers and a lot of enemies, with a few other enhancements. I thought it would be for my personal use, but why not share it with everybody. So here's the mod link. If anyone wants to try it, or if you want to use my code. I am playing using SexLab, never tried my changes with OStim. You would need to run FNIS after installing it.

https://mega.nz/file/g64CyYCa#3cbn-L4LCmhxOTA3ObtTHd7jLIFr5YgWqZ4UcgGTr2A

The follower limit could be ignored in the defeat process after the battle, but once the rape animation finishes, when entering the rape animation again, the follower limit seems to be caught by the number limit again.

Whether i have Hunter's Pride enabled or disabled, i don't see anything different happening.  What am i supposed to do with it or be looking for?

EDIT:  I also have this issue when trying to surrender to anything/anyone.  "You can't surrender when fighting more than 1 group of enemies."  

Edited by astor

I can't get this mod to work at all.
When my character is defeated he just bleeds out, enemies just ignore my character,
disabling the acheron extension library for the test, that just made the enemies detect my
character, they start laughing and the botched scene sign appears in the top corner.
Using the surrender button doesn't start the assault either, it just happens the robery event or sends me elsewhere.

Edit: Well, apparently cleaning the Sexlab registry fixed the problem.

SkyrimSE 2023-07-29 18-22-23.png

SkyrimSE 2023-07-29 18-46-26.png

SkyrimSE 2023-07-29 18-46-40.png

SkyrimSE 2023-07-29 18-46-42.png

Edited by EltioR4tor

It always fails to find anims, with or without filters. I have over 100 femdom anims registered and toggled on btw. This is on a new game.
Maybe using both ostim and sexlab is causing a conflict for this mod? It is strange if yes because they work as separate frameworks and no other mods cause problems.image.png.ac0292e7d52df7597f8de42e7dca8801.png

Hi, when my char gets defeated she just dies. i have acheron, yamete 2.1.2.5 and practical defeat. Do i need the dll too?

Edit: after testing it only happens with creatures. I thought yamete managed them?

Edited by ravanara
13 hours ago, ravanara said:

Hi, when my char gets defeated she just dies. i have acheron, yamete 2.1.2.5 and practical defeat. Do i need the dll too?

Edit: after testing it only happens with creatures. I thought yamete managed them?

I hate asking obvious questions, but did you make sure that "Creature Defeat" is enabled in the MCM? If it is, you might want to check the rules you set in the Validation.yaml file to make sure that creatures are actually allowed to assault you.

3 hours ago, WolfOfFarron said:

I hate asking obvious questions, but did you make sure that "Creature Defeat" is enabled in the MCM? If it is, you might want to check the rules you set in the Validation.yaml file to make sure that creatures are actually allowed to assault you.

Yes i did, thanks anyway. I'll check that file nonetheless.