Yamete Kudasai 2.1.2.5

• Fixed an issue that causes the Assault Quest to no longer work after an initial victory in the struggle game
  • Fixed an issue that caused Allies to not be recognized correctly as part of the Assault Quest

How to troubleshoot an already bugged mod:

If the first issue mentioned has already happened in your game, then this fix will NOT solve this issue for you. It is merely to prevent further incidents happening

To fix this issue and have YK events appear again correctly, you need to type in the following in the console:

stopquest KudasaiAssault

after that the mod should work as expected again and further incidents of this sort should no longer happen

Some feedback on this newer version of Yamete so far:

It still feels a bit clunky like previous version since it doesn't blend all that well with normal gameplay due to NPCs staying in the downed state indefinitely(maybe this is a bug?) There's a timer for the player to automatically get back up within (x) seconds, maybe make an option like that for NPCs? That's the only thing that has really stood out to me so far. When you have mods that add a bunch of wandering NPCs, it gets weird coming across a group of NPCs just sitting in the defeated state forever after they've had a battle.

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

The two mods wouldnt interact with each other in any meaningful way. What makes you think they conflict

Also the menu is handled by Acheron, not YK, and is opened through a interaction perk when activating any actor that holds the "AcheronDefeated" keyword

I think so because the interaction menu stops appearing only after installing the milk mod economy mod, with the rest of the mods, the menu normally appears (the only thing I didn’t check is just put acheron above the milk mod, and yes, in the mcm menu I have acheron in the mod special characters appear in option names)

20230628004639_1.jpg

23 hours ago, masterthrusterbuster said:

2.1.2.2 would be nice to have as a download archive somewhere. since a lot of modpacks take time to update to newer versions of mods. cheers!

On 6/27/2023 at 10:38 AM, smegmatit said:

@Scrab  Y, i need version 2.1.2.2 too :-(. Its important for modpack. Plz ?

On 6/27/2023 at 3:44 AM, gata777 said:

@ScrabCould you also add the previous 2.1.2.2 ver ?? 

It's bad etiquette to beg mod authors for things related to a modpack. Some modpack authors have delisted their packs because people kept begging mod authors for things. Just wait for it to be updates, shouldn't take more than a day or two.

6 hours ago, RagnarrLothbrok said:

It's bad etiquette to beg mod authors for things related to a modpack. Some modpack authors have delisted their packs because people kept begging mod authors for things. Just wait for it to be updates, shouldn't take more than a day or two.

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking the author. Nobody asks him to do anything extra for us. We would just like access to the older version that is part of the follow-up stuff. If he says no, I will respect that, but I see no reason not to ask him.

Edited by smegmatit
11 hours ago, smegmatit said:

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking the author. Nobody asks him to do anything extra for us. We would just like access to the older version that is part of the follow-up stuff. If he says no, I will respect that, but I see no reason not to ask him.

There's the simple fact that list authors don't like it when people ask mod authors for things related to their lists because it makes them look bad.

14 hours ago, Ramajam said:

Any chance of adding back in VR compatibility? The older version of Yamete worked

VR compatibility isnt up to YK but to Acheron and there wasnt really much going for VR here for a long while

I do have plans to look into a VR version for Acheron, but this wont happen anytime soon. Not within the next couple months

11 hours ago, clewecks said:

Is there a way to have an assault event followed by a robbed event?

Im p sure you can be robbed before the assaults happen, but Id have to check the conditions. I do plan on adding some more things into YK regarding soft integrations, e.g. with DD or even Toys and will likely expand side events such as robbing before/after an assault as an option there as well

On 11/24/2022 at 6:41 PM, DonQuiWho said:

I'd be interested to see if it was going to use / plug in to Bane Master's Follower Slavery mod before I considered this in any game as an alternative to his Defeat 5.3.6 + AndrewLRG's addon

Sorry to necro, but did you ever find out if this uses FSM?

1 hour ago, johnhamm said:

Not for certain

Looking at the dev't stages in YK, Sexlab P+, etc, my gut feeling is that 'straight out of the box' it probably doesn't.  It might well do if you have the knowledge to write whatever code needs plugged into YK to make it happen

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.  maybe some others here can help?

DQW 

4 hours ago, johnhamm said:

Does YK handle knockdowns well when there a multiple followers that are eligible for assault but the player isn't? eg. 3 female followers and a male PC defeated by 1+ male bandits?

YK doesnt handle knockdowns at all, its not a defeat mod its just an extension to one

2 hours ago, johnhamm said:

I have no intention to add integrations between other mods and Acheron into YK

If a mod wants to integrate into Acheron it should do so on its own, either direct (hard dep), indirect (soft dep) or through a patch

The reason for that is that I wish to keep Acheron mostly decentralized. While YK will likely always be the first thing that comes up when looking for NSFW additions for Acheron, I dont want this mod to be considered mandatory, solely because its that one thing that adds all these 234293 soft integrations between some other mod and Acheron. It harms the idea of molecularity that Im aiming for

To that end, YK will never have any soft integrations into mods that it doesnt personally benefit from

Edited by Scrab

5 hours ago, johnhamm said:

Does YK handle knockdowns well when there a multiple followers that are eligible for assault but the player isn't? eg. 3 female followers and a male PC defeated by 1+ male bandits?

Funny, I was thinking on making these changes on my local machine because I have 5 female followers, and only 2 have sex while other 3 are just defeated. So, I could improve your YK mod to handle a larger group of followers, and integrate it with a few other mods like devious devices with some defeat animations, maybe, just for fun. So... if I make these changes, can I share them with other people? Would it be my own mod, or just post the changes here in a thread?

7 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

Funny, I was thinking on making these changes on my local machine because I have 5 female followers, and only 2 have sex while other 3 are just defeated. So, I could improve your YK mod to handle a larger group of followers, and integrate it with a few other mods like devious devices with some defeat animations, maybe, just for fun. So... if I make these changes, can I share them with other people? Would it be my own mod, or just post the changes here in a thread?

I actually noticed the same thing when I was testing YK yesterday. I run 3 female followers and even though they were all down only 2 of them ever got assaulted, despite there being enough aggressors. I also found that my own male PC didn't get assaulted, which was good, but I would get robbed and set free to fight again almost immediately, while my followers were still being assaulted. Is that intended? I was expecting to stay down until it was all over

@Scrab that makes sense, the modularity is my favourite part of acheron. With that said, how would a mod that adds post assault content work with the current setup? Since something like FSM can take place after an assault is there a way for it to be queued to take place after YK? I know there's practical defeat that's working on something like that but I was curious if it is intended to do that in the first place

Edited by johnhamm

So, I take it that after being assaulted and let go, there's some sort of a grace period with the assaulters? Because the bandits sort of just let me walk around wherever I liked for awhile, even slow to react after being smacked around, and then when I found two goblins (Immersive Creatures spawns, I think), their AI was very bizarre. Hostile, but refused to attack me. 

Sort of feels like that grace period applied a little too harshly? I dunno, very odd. 

Edited by VulpineScream