Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Why is my game CTD when I try fast travel to Ustergrav with the saying hdtPhysicExt. as the save file? When I try to load that save then it CTD right away. That is the only place it CTD when I fast travel with the hdtPhysicExt as a save.  I can get there if I don't fast travel but if I try to exit after going in then it will do the same dam thing. Now I can't even get anywhere near Ustergrav and it CTD right away. The only way I can exit if I use the console coc to somewhere else.

I had a similar problem at a different location. I'm pretty sure it's because some NPC (dead or alive) nearby that area has breasts that are very wonky and screwing everything up; that's why the plugin tried to create a save there before CTD-ing your game. Just uninstall the plugin temporarily, get through the dungeon, reinstall, and never come back there. 

so when I go to Skyrim/data, I dont see SKSE anywhere, I downloaded skse, and I'm even using the SkyUI for my game at the moment. Is there something I overlooked? Was I supposed to download another file?

The folder is not created automatically. You need to create it.

I already tried that and still it does it. It only does it after I cleared the dungeon and get the horn. This is a off topic question but what controls the size of the size of the butt? My nord has a big butt but my custom characters like the lunari and temptest races have a little butt. What files controls this? I rather have smaller butt. I tried many different times to no prevail. I tried another character and it didn't happen this time maybe because it is a custom race?

I want to put up tutorials for the Hair Physics and the hdt.xml collision physics. Since I use neither, I'd kinda like to know where I should get started.

Of course, i'll install it and get it working myself, then post the tutorials.

Thanks to anyone that decides to help. 

(please reply to this thread if you would)

I spent the night fucking around with the data in the bounce kit (xml) . . . I discovered quite a bit and updated my tutorial.

Scuse me while I whip this out.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18g0lj_hdt-tripples-demo

What HDT Physics Extension did you use?

EXCELLENT QUESTION!!

Changed the description of the download (12-6 to answer your question)

Why is my game CTD when I try fast travel to Ustergrav with the saying hdtPhysicExt. as the save file? When I try to load that save then it CTD right away. That is the only place it CTD when I fast travel with the hdtPhysicExt as a save.  I can get there if I don't fast travel but if I try to exit after going in then it will do the same dam thing. Now I can't even get anywhere near Ustergrav and it CTD right away. The only way I can exit if I use the console coc to somewhere else.

I had a similar problem at a different location. I'm pretty sure it's because some NPC (dead or alive) nearby that area has breasts that are very wonky and screwing everything up; that's why the plugin tried to create a save there before CTD-ing your game. Just uninstall the plugin temporarily, get through the dungeon, reinstall, and never come back there. 

so when I go to Skyrim/data, I dont see SKSE anywhere, I downloaded skse, and I'm even using the SkyUI for my game at the moment. Is there something I overlooked? Was I supposed to download another file?

I already tried that and still it does it. It only does it after I cleared the dungeon and get the horn. This is a off topic question but what controls the size of the size of the butt? My nord has a big butt but my custom characters like the lunari and temptest races have a little butt. What files controls this? I rather have smaller butt. I tried many different times to no prevail. I tried another character and it didn't happen this time maybe because it is a custom race?

I  am still having a problem with this. It doesn't affect any custom races at all. I just started a new game with a Imperial female and does the samething. Why is it trying to do a game save over my default saves.

I  am still having a problem with this. It doesn't affect any custom races at all. I just started a new game with a Imperial female and does the samething. Why is it trying to do a game save over my default saves.

There's 2 problems in the post you quoted. which problem are you having? 

I spent the night fucking around with the data in the bounce kit (xml) . . . I discovered quite a bit and updated my tutorial.

Scuse me while I whip this out.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18g0lj_hdt-tripples-demo

What HDT Physics Extension did you use?

EXCELLENT QUESTION!!

Changed the description of the download (12-6 to answer your question)

I cant get the breast to move right the hands pull them up i dont know what it is?

This bug happened suddenly when I was playing the game. I tried different ver of the dll after this bug occurred in an attempt to fix it but it still behaves glitched. i've also tried re-install the mod. the problem occured when i was using the "11.16d" ver of the hair mod, but not really cause it doesn't require Apacii like in the description of the file(at least it was labeled that way in NMM). then i tried the 11.16, the problem persists. 

the tbbp body and tbbp armors are fine though, just the hair.

this is how it looks like:

a2964ad588c8eb5f8dee2075e3b59e8e.jpg

i've attached the log file of the dll, hope that helps!

please help guys!

I quoted my post saying that the CTD with a normal race and not a custom race. The screen shot shows that it trying make a save with the hdtPhysicExt only when I am near Ustergrav with a normal race and not a custom one. I can go there with a custom race anytime I want but with a regular races it will CTD even if I try to get near that place every time.

I quoted my post saying that the CTD with a normal race and not a custom race. The screen shot shows that it trying make a save with the hdtPhysicExt only when I am near Ustergrav with a normal race and not a custom one. I can go there with a custom race anytime I want but with a regular races it will CTD even if I try to get near that place every time.

Do you use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager?

Edit:

For broken savegames this here is quite useful in some cases.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?

Otherwise, the hdtPhysicsExtensions.log might be used to isolate the sources of error.

Hello

I wonder if it's possible to attach the latest HDT plugin on LL? so that should serve as a alternative download link for those who having problems on accessing baidu site yeah i am one of them :( for some reason that site is lagging and doesn't want to load up for me.

Yes, like groovtama linked, and is linked prominently in my sig, and suggested in the thread title, that's the best place for downloads and support.

I changed the captcha on hdt.monsto.com . . . it's now something you can actually read.

:)

I went to baidu.com checking for a new release and saw something that I've simply missed several times since the 12-6 release: A directory "just for fun". Inside, a number of Qt dlls and hdtHavokModifier.exe.

Downloaded, but get an error message.

The application failed to start because it could not find or load the qt platform plugin windows.

After a bit of google-fu, I think it's missing a library, qtwindows.dll.

So if anyone feels like messing with it . . . 

Sounds like an incompatibility problem with the "normal race" (assuming you installed a customized body)  you are using and the skeleton, since you say that "custom races" (a different body mesh) work.

Why just Ustergrav?  Who knows.  This game can be very picky at times.

You're CTDing with and without HDT enabled.  It appears that HDT is catching the CTD, unlike not having HDT installed, and it's doing the save.

A while back I would randomly CTD crossing cells with a custom body and it took me a couple days to find out that the skeleton I had installed after installing the custom body was the source of the problem.

Do you use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager?

Edit:

For broken savegames this here is quite useful in some cases.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?

Otherwise, the hdtPhysicsExtensions.log might be used to isolate the sources of error.

I've been experiencing the same problem when leaving the ratway going back to riften, it happens randomly the only fix I found other than reloading an earlier save is using the levelers home teleport spell from levelers tower(using the coc console command may work but I haven't tested it) and teleporting to a different city then fast traveling back to riften

Archived