Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

The _1 mesh has to have the weight painted higher than the _0. What you are saying makes sense but I don't think I've seen anything like hat yet since the weights are usually just copy pasted. What body did you want to try that on?

Well none of the armors nor the body I have made use weight scale sliding. I left it out on purpose since it can cause a LOT of problems such as head \ body texture mismatch and head \ body mesh gaps. Rather I decided to gear my mods design toward using the Scaling functionality of RaceMenu by Expired, though I'm pretty sure ECE has the same or similar function. This scaling works by scaling the actual nodes, and not the characters weight, so that you can retain 100 weight for best performance while still scaling the overall size of your bust. I noticed, that at least with the XML I made, that large breasts on the scale had a LOT more OOMPH to them then smaller scales. I believe it is because since your only scaling down the nodes, and not the entire body mass, the smaller distance between nodes may have something to do with the perception of less overall movement. You may want to give this a try. 

Hey thanks for replies! I actually already use the scaling function from racemenu. I scale female hands down to 85%, and it looks a lot better than the default. I've also played with scaling of the boobs, and I usually aim for about 1.15 for Breast and 1.20 for Breast01 when using UNPB TBBP. Anyway, I was playing skyrim with that for a while, but then I wanted to try natively UNP outfits. But... no jiggle.

So I went to Bodyslide++ 0.4 and made a TBBP UNP body (default shape). And that works great, but as I said in my post at lower levels, the jiggle is very exaggerated. Erotic, but not really that realistic.

But, if you want to do a body that a lot of people may use, probably a UNPB TBBP one is better. I use the one from "UNPB MTM Bodies and UNP MTM Bodies". It's got a pretty good shape.

I've only just discovered though, that that mesh may have some compatibility issues with B3lisario's conversions. Just the _0 mesh though, and just the outfit I tried on it. So, I'm still not sure I'm sticking with that mesh, or going with something else.

But, I personally really like the boob shape of normal UNP. So, if this is just going to be a test one, then why not for the UNP TBBP from bodyslide? I'd use that in my game definitely!

Edit: although, I'm still pretty flexible with body. I see that most animations are for _1 meshes. So, in the end, I may just stick with that. Right now there isn't much boob-collision stuff in the game. But, that may change, and probably most of that will be directed at the _1 side of things. So... open with this. UNP TBBP is just what I've been experimenting with in the last few days.

Just a reminder . . . 

hdt.monsto.com

Using the site I built, these myriad discussions can be separated into different threads, making it easier to concentrate on the thing that's important to you without having to filter thru other posts.

Just sayin.

Where he's right, he's right ..

Look here: http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/

hi so times a question about hdt.monsto.com ... have me as registered but do not get a confirmation mail can log me though but no download datein, the page is only for modder?

The _1 mesh has to have the weight painted higher than the _0. What you are saying makes sense but I don't think I've seen anything like hat yet since the weights are usually just copy pasted. What body did you want to try that on?

Well none of the armors nor the body I have made use weight scale sliding. I left it out on purpose since it can cause a LOT of problems such as head \ body texture mismatch and head \ body mesh gaps. Rather I decided to gear my mods design toward using the Scaling functionality of RaceMenu by Expired, though I'm pretty sure ECE has the same or similar function. This scaling works by scaling the actual nodes, and not the characters weight, so that you can retain 100 weight for best performance while still scaling the overall size of your bust. I noticed, that at least with the XML I made, that large breasts on the scale had a LOT more OOMPH to them then smaller scales. I believe it is because since your only scaling down the nodes, and not the entire body mass, the smaller distance between nodes may have something to do with the perception of less overall movement. You may want to give this a try. 

Hey thanks for replies! I actually already use the scaling function from racemenu. I scale female hands down to 85%, and it looks a lot better than the default. I've also played with scaling of the boobs, and I usually aim for about 1.15 for Breast and 1.20 for Breast01 when using UNPB TBBP. Anyway, I was playing skyrim with that for a while, but then I wanted to try natively UNP outfits. But... no jiggle.

So I went to Bodyslide++ 0.4 and made a TBBP UNP body (default shape). And that works great, but as I said in my post at lower levels, the jiggle is very exaggerated. Erotic, but not really that realistic.

But, if you want to do a body that a lot of people may use, probably a UNPB TBBP one is better. I use the one from "UNPB MTM Bodies and UNP MTM Bodies". It's got a pretty good shape.

I've only just discovered though, that that mesh may have some compatibility issues with B3lisario's conversions. Just the _0 mesh though, and just the outfit I tried on it. So, I'm still not sure I'm sticking with that mesh, or going with something else.

But, I personally really like the boob shape of normal UNP. So, if this is just going to be a test one, then why not for the UNP TBBP from bodyslide? I'd use that in my game definitely!

Edit: although, I'm still pretty flexible with body. I see that most animations are for _1 meshes. So, in the end, I may just stick with that. Right now there isn't much boob-collision stuff in the game. But, that may change, and probably most of that will be directed at the _1 side of things. So... open with this. UNP TBBP is just what I've been experimenting with in the last few days.

You could achieve something similar using the CB++ version of bodyslide. That version includes optional nifs with different weighting. For example, to create my preset I used 20% weighting (of the original tbbp made by Dragonfly) and you can barely see any bouncing. If you haven't already take a look as there's also a txt where it explains how you can achieve an effect which scales approximately with the weight slider.

Just a reminder . . . 

hdt.monsto.com

Using the site I built, these myriad discussions can be separated into different threads, making it easier to concentrate on the thing that's important to you without having to filter thru other posts.

Just sayin.

hi so times a question about hdt.monsto.com ... have me as registered but do not get a confirmation mail can log me though but no download datein, the page is only for modder?

No, the site is free for everyone.

I'm not a modder, but only a madman on the search for answers :blush: 

That's both hilarious and awesome. You should look into camstudio.org for video taking.

Also, what's your nick on the Support Site that I upped? You should upload the kit over there and I'll put you in some kinda "bounce pioneer" group.

I fear that camstudio is such a resource hog it makes recording a whole mess. Can't even record minecraft with it smoothly enough, so how would Skyrim be...

Credit to correct person :D I just used Corwin's XML-version (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unoff-support-migration-announcement-rls-v9-28-latest-v12-6/page-53?do=findComment&comment=563682) with dll-file from some 11-1 release, which I picked from Zaselim's thread (he mentioned combining 9-28 xml and 11-1 dll files). There my knowledge ends, I would SO like to separate correct numbers from there in case those could be transported to new versions....

I made an account to that new site, same nick. That combined file could be downloaded there too, if someone wants *ahem* enhanched movement.

That's both hilarious and awesome. You should look into camstudio.org for video taking.

Also, what's your nick on the Support Site that I upped? You should upload the kit over there and I'll put you in some kinda "bounce pioneer" group.

I fear that camstudio is such a resource hog it makes recording a whole mess. Can't even record minecraft with it smoothly enough, so how would Skyrim be...

Credit to correct person :D I just used Corwin's XML-version (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unoff-support-migration-announcement-rls-v9-28-latest-v12-6/page-53?do=findComment&comment=563682) with dll-file from some 11-1 release, which I picked from Zaselim's thread (he mentioned combining 9-28 xml and 11-1 dll files). There my knowledge ends, I would SO like to separate correct numbers from there in case those could be transported to new versions....

I made an account to that new site, same nick. That combined file could be downloaded there too, if someone wants *ahem* enhanched movement.

Use Dxtory, Open Broadcast Software or Nvidias Shadowplay they are better options than Camstudio it's just not build for the game recording stuff, it's mainly for desktop recording.

Dxtory is nice for setups with a secondary HDD for recording and uses a little bit CPU and GPU. (balanced option for general game recording) (highest quality option for recording possible) (not free)

OBS uses only the CPU (x264 runs on CPU) and is for free.

Shadowplay is Nvidia only and uses the GPU (H.264 runs on the Kepler GPU (GTX650 or newer needed)) and also free.

Hello, please tell me I have already attached hdt.xml to follower's female bodies.. but I've done this also to male body but i use the same hdt.xml file is that correct? Is the location of hdt.xml important? I use Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\ .

For male use the hdtm.xml.

Although I could not find that this makes a difference, but you can try it.

Why not you used HDT Havok Object?

Then you need the adjustments to the meshes do not make.

Have you made ​​the hdt.xml to the male.nif, your log file should soon burst.

Just a reminder . . . 

hdt.monsto.com

Just sayin.

The registration email was sent. Beyond that, there isn't anything I can do about you not receiving it.

i found something interesting.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?

its for the xpms skeleton

allows to change the breast and butt bounce in game. along with other things.

sadly anything that would mess with the say pelvic and/or spine and height would make your feet clip through the floor  i mean you can use hdt heels to fix that kinda but...

supposedly he is working on a update soon as the next racemenu comes out

using the hdt havok addon thing with the esp.

allows to change the breast and butt bounce in game. along with other things.

Hi, I already had that mod in my game, but I didn't know about changing bounce with it. There's a lot of options though. So, can you tell me how you alter things?

this, i was wondering too, cause i already have this installed.

Just wondering. Is it possible to set up a hkpRigidBody section in HDT.xml for the bones "NPC L/R Breast01" for a TBBP body? I've tried and the results look good when using skeleton_female.hkx. Without skeleton_female.hkx, the breasts just drop to the centre of the world. Any ideas/suggestions?

I've added the .xml file in case anybody is interested.

hdtCBBE.xml

Just wondering. Is it possible to set up a hkpRigidBody section in HDT.xml for the bones "NPC L/R Breast01" for a TBBP body? I've tried and the results look good when using skeleton_female.hkx. Without skeleton_female.hkx, the breasts just drop to the centre of the world. Any ideas/suggestions?

I've added the .xml file in case anybody is interested.

you've added it (i assume copied from the existing breast bones) for the additional bone for tbbp body?

this might be more than satisfactory.

Yes, I found the effect adds more jiggle to the breast without increasing sway or bounce. The shape is also a lot less torpedo like.

I copied both the hkpRigidBody and hkpCapsuleShape for NPC L/R Breast bones, updating the pointers (#00xx) for entities in the controlling hkpConstraintInstance. I also remembered to update the count and list of rigidBodies in the hkpPhysicsSystem master record. If there is anything else I'm missing, please let me know.

As I said, this works well with the skeleton_female.hkx file, but is a mess without it. Still experimenting though.

I just happened to think . . . 

The sinking without a hkx might be related to either inertiaAndMassInv or gravityFactor. 

What affect did centerOfMassLocal have?

If you mean XPMS. Wrong, should I spoiler the bug search or do you want to search on your own?^^

What I mean is ...

Without skeleton_female.hkx, the breasts just drop to the centre of the world. Any ideas/suggestions?

Which is from his OP on the subject.

[edit] this conversation is a perfect example of why I started hdt.monsto.com. 1 thread with multiple conversations can get confusing.

Why is my game CTD when I try fast travel to Ustergrav with the saying hdtPhysicExt. as the save file? When I try to load that save then it CTD right away. That is the only place it CTD when I fast travel with the hdtPhysicExt as a save.  I can get there if I don't fast travel but if I try to exit after going in then it will do the same dam thing. Now I can't even get anywhere near Ustergrav and it CTD right away. The only way I can exit if I use the console coc to somewhere else.

post-85609-0-72229100-1387070457_thumb.jpg

Why is my game CTD when I try fast travel to Ustergrav with the saying hdtPhysicExt. as the save file? When I try to load that save then it CTD right away. That is the only place it CTD when I fast travel with the hdtPhysicExt as a save.  I can get there if I don't fast travel but if I try to exit after going in then it will do the same dam thing. Now I can't even get anywhere near Ustergrav and it CTD right away. The only way I can exit if I use the console coc to somewhere else.

I had a similar problem at a different location. I'm pretty sure it's because some NPC (dead or alive) nearby that area has breasts that are very wonky and screwing everything up; that's why the plugin tried to create a save there before CTD-ing your game. Just uninstall the plugin temporarily, get through the dungeon, reinstall, and never come back there. 

so when I go to Skyrim/data, I dont see SKSE anywhere, I downloaded skse, and I'm even using the SkyUI for my game at the moment. Is there something I overlooked? Was I supposed to download another file?

The folder is not created automatically. You need to create it.

Archived