Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I released the beta of my "realism" effect. I hope now the mails asking for it stop coming.

The hair is not included due to some bugs ( with ENB settings ) and permissions. 

You can find it @ :

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/10-shaydowshdtphysics/

Hey what are those animations you're using? Specially the jump one ;o

My animations are part of a new mashup coming soon . Though as I recall the MAJORITY of my jumps are Momo jumps. Search Nexus

NOTE: when I say mashup, I mean I have animations from all over the place, and many of them have been used for DIFFERENT animations. Say my run with magic out, that is not a default anywhere. I had to make it that myself.

*edit* added the word IT to my note for better clarification. 

I'm having a rather odd issue getting the breast collision to work properly. I use the SeveNbase TBBP body with XPMS skeleton, so I have the requirements filled out just fine, and I go through the steps to enable the collision accurately. 

The issue is that when my character is performing the idle when she moves her hand towards the top of her breasts they seem to clip onto her hands, and they end up getting dragged so that the nipples are at nose level and are pointing towards the sky.

Any ideas as to resolve this? Or perhaps its an issue with the body itself?

I experienced this issue as well. Deleting skeleton_female.hkx should fix this issue. It did for me.

Thanks for the reply! Deleting the skeleton_female.hkx seems to have fixed the issue with the right breast, the left however, still has this issue.  :-/

I released the beta of my "realism" effect. I hope now the mails asking for it stop coming.

The hair is not included due to some bugs ( with ENB settings ) and permissions. 

You can find it @ :

Well i downloaded it, test it but idk if i did bad, i put hdt.xml in skse plugin folders, added havok item for collision, but seems buggy to me, like boobs moving anywhere its weird lol, isnt like ur video :(

You can find it @ :

Well i downloaded it, test it but idk if i did bad, i put hdt.xml in skse plugin folders, added havok item for collision, but seems buggy to me, like boobs moving anywhere its weird lol, isnt like ur video :(

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml goes in plugins, NOT hdt.xml.

hdt.xml is the xml to use when using an item for collision. 

Hello guys,

Just wanted to say something after editing my files a lot to make it my taste.

I followed all instructions i saw, editing my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for bounce but was not doing anything ingame more or less (tried high values only on a breast to see).

After i did same modifications on the hdtCBBE.xml it worked much better but my character tits are staring at the sky when she put her hands on her breats on the idle animation.

How come the bounce don't come from hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for me ? (it's in skse\plugins\ and the hdtCBBE.xml in ...\meshes\...\character assets\)

To fix collision (skeleton_female.hkx is deleted) i tried to put a fresh unmodified hdt.xml but it don't fix collision and stop the bounce XD

Hopefully i'm almost bald or i could lose my hair on this lol

Every time I try to attach HDT to the "b3lisario's UNPB BBP pregnant body" I get really weird glitches, like breasts going totally crazy and spasming/jittering, and when I use the idle animation linked on the tutorial the breasts point completely upwards until she drops her hands.  I tried removing female_skeleton.hkx and that didn't work, same exact thing happened as if it didn't matter in the first place.  Happens with both the latest stable version (10.25) and the latest release (11.22).  What am I doing wrong here?

Edit:  I'm not using any ENBs, and I have already tried the "HDT Havoc Item" in the other thread that applies it to all BBP/TBBP bodies and armors and it did the same thing, again as if it made no difference whatsoever.

I was TOLD that the hdt.xml and hdtm.xml files don't need to go in the "character assets" folder, so I kept them with the plugin in Data\SKSE\Plugins.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Try this.

The hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is modified by me.

The hdt.xml + the dll works fine (also Hair physik)

All files unpack in SKSE\Plugins

perfect work thnx

You can find it @ :

what body u using 

Not only has this been answered a few times already, it's also in the video descriptions and as part of the first video itself. It is my own custom Celestial Body, currently @v2.5, planned to be released with Celestial's V7.

again guys can anyone tell me the why i have this problem?

https://pp.vk.me/c425719/v425719257/6400/rWcSyadniz4.jpg

чел просто пробуй сначало dll разные, а потом разные xml ,у меня такая херь была после 9-28 длл.

Думаешь он тебя понял? :D

Do you think he understood?

Yep, look at the pic source and avatar. 

A quick tutorial for you monsto

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

i6icymujdobd6qi7g.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

k7ccjd5ducqdk5z7g.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

55ai2ngysf5doyh7g.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

b6y666s6igr16l07g.jpg

Type HDT Havok Path and click OK (Make sure to use caps where shown)

uluyha99wl2x81p7g.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

n7bcrb9gda19r7m7g.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1

6w4zwhgf6i089wc7g.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

Click save as and do the same for the _1 body/armour.

it doesn't matter if the body is cbbe or unp as long as it is weighted for bbp.

*edit* :( Just read your edit, well it can still be useful for others.

question

say i am using MO how would i direct this:

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

would i just do this normally like if i were doing NMM?

also can i point this too the .xml file i have in the {skyrim\data\skse\plugins\*.xml} ?

another question for the OP

why can't someone at least commented lines to that mess in the xml

i mean really add comment for every thing that says what i am looking is this the left breast or the right butt

this is what i would do if i gave out some kind of editable source code.

its a kind of common courtesy in the coding world sheesh.

and may i suggest a notepad++ or some kind of other feature filled notepad. i mean prefer notepad++ over anything else on windows unless i running cygwin with vi/nano plug-ins (linux user at heart windows gamer for life)

i mean really add comment for every thing that says what i am looking is this the left breast or the right butt

First of all, you do know HDT is not a native English speaker right?

Second, I'm actually offended for HDT from the sheer rudeness of this comment. They didn't have to release ANYTHING for us in the first place. Bitching about how YOU can't understand the xml format and calling it " a mess ", complaining they haven't set it up in some way YOU can understand, is well, I don't know, strikes me as a dick thing to say.

Instead of saying something like :

" Hey guys I would really like to try my hand at customizing the effect, however I am having a hard time understanding the layout of the XML. Maybe HDT in your next release you could add some comments in explaining what changes what? Or maybe someone else who understands can? I would appreciate the help, thanks! "

You just acted like an entitled little kid. 

Oh now I know why it crashes and then does a save:

[12/04/13 14:10:35]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[12/04/13 14:10:35]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[12/04/13 14:10:35]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
[12/04/13 14:10:35]ERROR: Module : 
[12/04/13 14:10:35]ERROR: Address : 0x00a4f34a
[12/04/13 14:10:35]ERROR: Module Address : 0x496c3c00
[12/04/13 14:10:35]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to write 0x033c50a5 failed
[12/04/13 14:10:35]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[12/04/13 14:10:35]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

Any help with that? It mentions a dump file, but it doesn't exist. :/

Oh, there it is. Well since I have no clue how to use this I'll leave it to anyone who knows:

If it's relevant, skeleton I use is this one.

If there's any more information needed, please ask.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention, most of the time the crash always happens when opening a menu (ANY menu: inventory, esc menu, dialogue with npc...)

Second, I'm actually offended for HDT from the sheer rudeness of this comment. They didn't have to release ANYTHING for us in the first place. Bitching about how YOU can't understand the xml format and calling it " a mess ", complaining they haven't set it up in some way YOU can understand, is well, I don't know, strikes me as a dick thing to say.

" Hey guys I would really like to try my hand at customizing the effect, however I am having a hard time understanding the layout of the XML. Maybe HDT in your next release you could add some comments in explaining what changes what? Or maybe someone else who understands can? I would appreciate the help, thanks! "

Welp

Wasn't saying it out of rudeness.

Even if the commented line was in a different language it wouldn't effect the rest of the code.

Saying it was a mess might have been a bit exaggerated on my part sorry.

When commenting a line its not so that I know what going on but so that everyone can figure it out a bit easier.

Since I offended you for him I am sorry.

Welp

Wasn't saying it out of rudeness.

Even if the commented line was in a different language it wouldn't effect the rest of the code.

Saying it was a mess might have been a bit exaggerated on my part sorry.

When commenting a line its not so that I know what going on but so that everyone can figure it out a bit easier.

Since I offended you for him I am sorry.

Here's me being moderate. . . 

The xml file (bounce kit i call it) is CLEARLY generated by a tool, not built by hand. as such, it wouldn't be the first time that a programmer didnt truly understand part of the product of their work . . . 

chinese or english is irrelevant. . . Hydro probably no more of an idea than we do.

{SNIP}

Here's me being moderate. . . 

The xml file (bounce kit i call it) is CLEARLY generated by a tool, not built by hand. as such, it wouldn't be the first time that a programmer didnt truly understand part of the product of their work . . . 

chinese or english is irrelevant. . . Hydro probably no more of an idea than we do.

It is generated by Havok Physics 2013 1.0 ( hk_2013.1.0-r1 ). HDT wrote the .dll plugin that hooks the exported Havok settings xml into the games engine. Skyrim uses the Havok engine for its physics. 

If you're interested.....

http://software.intel.com/sites/havok/en/

Your welcome :)

Archived