Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

@clp2011  Seems to be working much better now, but the breasts appear to be sticking to my character's hands as she lets them down -- they don't stand straight up anymore, but the collision seems just a tad off, as if she's "slapping" them when she lets her hands down.  Might just be an issue with using max weight on UNPB.

Edit: Started a test character, weighting seems to be only part of the problem, I'm still getting very odd glitches regarding the breast stretching downwards, or ONE breast uncontrollably shaking and spazzing out -- it always seems to be the left breast.

@clp2011  Seems to be working much better now, but the breasts appear to be sticking to my character's hands as she lets them down -- they don't stand straight up anymore, but the collision seems just a tad off, as if she's "slapping" them when she lets her hands down.  Might just be an issue with using max weight on UNPB.

Edit: Started a test character, weighting seems to be only part of the problem, I'm still getting very odd glitches regarding the breast stretching downwards, or ONE breast uncontrollably shaking and spazzing out -- it always seems to be the left breast.

If you watched my video above you would see I made a brief annotation on this, and what causes it. I also explained how to quickly be able to fix it on the fly ( not having to reload \ restart the game ).

Ah sorry, I didn't watch the whole thing.  So essentially This mod should work just fine for that?

As an aside, should I remove the HDT collision from my body mesh if I am going to use the object?

Yes. There is no reason to add collision to a given armor type when you have the ability to add it to any armor type with an equipable item. As for that mod, I have to assume it will do exactly what you want. I am not 100% sure as I created my own.

Ah sorry, I didn't watch the whole thing.  So essentially This mod should work just fine for that?

As an aside, should I remove the HDT collision from my body mesh if I am going to use the object?

It should work with any body/armor that support BBP/TBBP.

You can leave any link you done there or remove it if you feel like, it doesn't matter.

However, I recommend to use 1.1 version of the mod.

In 1.2 I have many error logs about invalid hkx, maybe because of the new feature that try to attach HDT Havoc object to every NPCs.

I'd make my own but I could never get the CreationKit working.  I tried for 3 days straight and could never manage to get it to work, always encountered "creation kit has encountered an error and needs to close etc. etc." and never could find anything about it on google.  I might have to give it another try.

SkyrimEditor.INI

The Archive section should look like this:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bUseArchives=1
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa 
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
This assumes you have all three DLCs, remove the references to the BSA files for any DLC you don't have (Dawnguard, Hearthfires and/or Dragonborn).

You didn't post the actual error you got but this IS the fix.

what happens if u use HDT attched on your body mesh and also the HDT havoc body item at the same time?

This causes the hdt - effects also work while wearing the armor.

At the same time there is not.

Either the femalebody_x.nif or armor_x.nif assignedthe slot 32 (Body slot).

Each slot can be assigned only once.

Does anyone know how to stop hdt from saving itself when ever i save a game ?? It does not always do it, but i noticed whenever it creates a save with a hdt in it it will simply crash corrupt my save game.

Please don't ask me what version i am using because i don't even know witch one it is. It was supplied with the tbbp thread to add collision to armor and body.

it was supplied in this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/

Does anyone know how to stop hdt from saving itself when ever i save a game ?? It does not always do it, but i noticed whenever it creates a save with a hdt in it it will simply crash corrupt my save game.

Please don't ask me what version i am using because i don't even know witch one it is. It was supplied with the tbbp thread to add collision to armor and body.

it was supplied in this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/

HDT in 1.1 is 9-28 and 1.2 has 11-22 with 9-28 in different folder.

Does anyone have a customized XML with more bounce? I've been trying to give it more bounce but I've had no success.

Exactly how big bounce we are talking about....

Warning: the file I have uploaded below is bounce to the max direction. Not made by me. This is 9-28 + 11-1 version, I dont know technical details as I have just tested combinations provided by others.

A video showing the result: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k66JoVcYzInb4u4Z0dh WARNING NSFW includes a) nudity b ) big bewbs (not everyone's cup of tea) with c) exaggerated physics and d) once again crappy quality video itself and e) big bewbs. Did I forget something? Watch at your own risk.

EDIT: correct file uploaded in my post below

Does anyone have a customized XML with more bounce? I've been trying to give it more bounce but I've had no success.

Warning: the file I have uploaded below is bounce to the max direction. Not made by me. This is 9-28 + 11-1 version, I dont know technical details as I have just tested combinations provided by others.

A video showing the result: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k66JoVcYzInb4u4Z0dh WARNING NSFW includes a) nudity b ) big bewbs (not everyone's cup of tea) with c) exaggerated physics and d) once again crappy quality video itself and e) big bewbs. Did I forget something? Watch at your own risk.

Bahaha thats hilarious. I'm totally downloading that.

Edit: Hmmmm, no difference. Using the correct version.

I'm having a rather odd issue getting the breast collision to work properly. I use the SeveNbase TBBP body with XPMS skeleton, so I have the requirements filled out just fine, and I go through the steps to enable the collision accurately. 

The issue is that when my character is performing the idle when she moves her hand towards the top of her breasts they seem to clip onto her hands, and they end up getting dragged so that the nipples are at nose level and are pointing towards the sky.

Any ideas as to resolve this? Or perhaps its an issue with the body itself?

The files wont work? Hmmm, I wonder where I screwed that up. Those are the files I'm using. I'll try again, files from the skyrim/data/skse/plugin folder

There we go it works. Though it doesn't work with the HDT Collision item equipped, i'll have to change that.

Thanks!

I'm having a rather odd issue getting the breast collision to work properly. I use the SeveNbase TBBP body with XPMS skeleton, so I have the requirements filled out just fine, and I go through the steps to enable the collision accurately. 

The issue is that when my character is performing the idle when she moves her hand towards the top of her breasts they seem to clip onto her hands, and they end up getting dragged so that the nipples are at nose level and are pointing towards the sky.

Any ideas as to resolve this? Or perhaps its an issue with the body itself?

I experienced this issue as well. Deleting skeleton_female.hkx should fix this issue. It did for me.

That's both hilarious and awesome. You should look into camstudio.org for video taking.

Also, what's your nick on the Support Site that I upped? You should upload the kit over there and I'll put you in some kinda "bounce pioneer" group.

The files wont work? Hmmm, I wonder where I screwed that up. Those are the files I'm using. I'll try again, files from the skyrim/data/skse/plugin folder

There we go it works. Though it doesn't work with the HDT Collision item equipped, i'll have to change that.

Thanks!

I've been out of the loop the last few days. . . where can I dl the Collision Item? I need to add that to the HDT site as well.

That's both hilarious and awesome. You should look into camstudio.org for video taking.

Also, what's your nick on the Support Site that I upped? You should upload the kit over there and I'll put you in some kinda "bounce pioneer" group.

Thanks!

I've been out of the loop the last few days. . . where can I dl the Collision Item? I need to add that to the HDT site as well.

Here you go : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/

Archived