Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I have a strange problem: HDT breast flashes every 5 seconds. (blinking breast)
if I remove the file "skeleton_female.hkx"  in \Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets female , this problem disappears.. (but I don't like the result)

I'm using the latest version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton (v 1.92)

no one has the same problem?
what could be the reason?
my game works perfectly, this thing is just.. annoying. :(

I'm using:

-body: CBBE (Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ Version 1.12)

-skeleton: XP32 Maximum Skeleton (v 1.92)

-HDT 11-16

thanks for any reply. 

That's probably Hentai Pregnancy/Estrus Chaurus updating the belly and breast sizes. HDT knows about this but can't fix, at least for now.

Answering to me? I can see the breast is levitating a little bit even before the breast increases so it's not that.

Did anybody notice that Ledo4ek uploaded a new version of his xml file with collision? In the description it says that it's compatible with versions 11.10 up, plus there is a version with breasts collison with male bodies.

Tested the new xml with 11.16 and 11.22. It still isn't working properly.

Did anybody notice that Ledo4ek uploaded a new version of his xml file with collision? In the description it says that it's compatible with versions 11.10 up, plus there is a version with breasts collison with male bodies.

Very strange, I just tested it and it worked (though it looked funny on my flat chested character :P, maybe can be fixed through some parameter in the xml or probably it's just how the animation works).

My apologies if this was asked before, this is my very very first time giving this a try at all. Is it normal for there to be a SERIOUS fps drop?  Like I normally run at 30 or 40. And I've dropped down to 6 with this in. So its not usable for me, but is there a way to fix that? Thank you so much for any response.

-C

Same for me they fail to move properly then get stuck in the up position from the final part of the idle. 

I've been playing with the latest version of this and I'm happy to report that I've been having zero problems with it.  Yep no ctds or anything, not even the stretching of npcs/followers breasts into infinity when moving from exterior to interior cells and vice versa, or any stretching at all.  I haven't really tried this with that havoc thing yet though.

My apologies if this was asked before, this is my very very first time giving this a try at all. Is it normal for there to be a SERIOUS fps drop?  Like I normally run at 30 or 40. And I've dropped down to 6 with this in. So its not usable for me, but is there a way to fix that? Thank you so much for any response.

-C

Hmm major fps drop eh?  Do you happen to have an enb or something installed?  If so you then you might want to make sure that this setting in your enblocal.ini is properly set to look like this

waitBusyRenderer=true

Its under [LIMITER]

Also I think vertical-sync needs to be enabled if it isn't.  You might also want to check to make sure that the following line (also under limiter) looks like this

EnableFPSLimit=false

I've been playing with the latest version of this and I'm happy to report that I've been having zero problems with it.  Yep no ctds or anything, not even the stretching of npcs/followers breasts into infinity when moving from exterior to interior cells and vice versa, or any stretching at all.  I haven't really tried this with that havoc thing yet though.

-snip

Hmm major fps drop eh?  Do you happen to have an enb or something installed?  If so you then you might want to make sure that this setting in your enblocal.ini is properly set to look like this

waitBusyRenderer=true

Its under [LIMITER]

Also I think vertical-sync needs to be enabled if it isn't.  You might also want to check to make sure that the following line (also under limiter) looks like this

EnableFPSLimit=false

Alrighty, I will give this a try and report the results :)

-C

EDIT: yea I gave it a try and still the same results, my fps went down to 8 =_= impossible for me to play that way. I might try to clean out all my mods and start fresh that way.. hmm.. we'll see. But any other advice would be welcome :)

-C

It would seem my Breast collision problems are due to the hair with physics. Change hair and every thing works as it should. Anyone here running both simultaneously successfully? Just wondering if its my older i7 930 causing the problem or if its some kind of conflict with the xml files. 

Hello all,

Last night I decided to try HDT, and I failed. Remember the issue when a female character died her boobies went flat, same thing but now it happens when I am stationary. If I get up on a horse then they wont go flat but point straight up. Below is a screen shot for when they go flat. 

post-25156-0-65539500-1385352172_thumb.jpg post-25156-0-20869900-1385353709_thumb.jpg 

Here is some of the information that might help you help me.

1: SKSE has already been installed for other mods that require it.

2: I followed this link (Manga Body - http://www.loverslab...for-manga-body/) and installed this body using these instructions.

Files required to work CBBE
1. Calientes Female Body - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666(install in NMM) I used the first link and installed via NMM.
2. XPMS http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800(install in NMM) . I installed the second link via NMM (XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN Installer)
3. Download CBBE manga and replace femalebody_0 and _1 in SKYRIM\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\. I used the Manga  V3(add belly) TBBP/BBP

Side note, I did not follow any of the instructions about HDT that were part of the Manga Body forum. I felt it might mess with the instructions from this forum.

3: Already said it in the spoiler but for step three I installed the second link via NMM (XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN Installer) for the skeleton.

4: On step four I used this link for the HDT plugin: v9-28 (hdtPhysicsExtensions 9-28.7z) and steps 5 & 6 were followed. 

5: I dont use any ENBSeries type thing so I did not follow these steps.

6: I did not touch the skeleton_female.hkx as it was recommended.

7: Other concerns that I thought I would share just in case it could be making an impact on the whole issue

1: When reviewing the skeleton section I noticed a link for "Deadly Mutilation" and installed (through NMM) after I finished the HDT steps. As of this morning I have uninstalled to see if it would help. Nothing.

2: After following the steps for HDT, I noticed some of the outfits were altered. Though the boobies were flat even then, I did re-install the "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP"

That is all I can say for now. Please feel free to ask questions, I will do anything I can to answer promptly and will just add / edit to this post. That way all the information is in one spot including trouble shooting steps I've tried. 

Thank you all in advance.

Steps taken to fix the issue:

1: Tried to remove the file "skeleton_female.hkx" but the issue continued.

2: Tried to rename the file "skeleton_female.hkx" but the issue continued.

3: Tried to use hdtPhysicsExtensions 9-23.zip but issue continues.

4: Ran FNIS just in case but no change.

It would seem my Breast collision problems are due to the hair with physics. Change hair and every thing works as it should. Anyone here running both simultaneously successfully? Just wondering if its my older i7 930 causing the problem or if its some kind of conflict with the xml files. 

I can confirm that xp32's hair physics mod is the cause of the collision (tits pointing in the air) bug.

Carida,

That mod is fine i have it.no conflict here.

Illuminati,

i have both working...no weird breast movement...but my NPCs Have a weird left butt cheek vibration.....Funny,but weird.

No, I am not saying there is anything wrong with the mod. I am saying that it gives -me- a very severe fps drop. lol and unfortunately it does, no matter what I try. So I figure its likely because my game is -extremely- script heavy as it is. I'm lucky I get 30fps regular with all the stuff I got in there. So I will just not be able to use this for the time being :( Can't be helped! It is a good mod though, the bit I got to play with it :)

-C

EDIT: I figured I'd report it to anyone who had an interest, leaving this option as it is: WaitBusyRenderer=false

In the enblocal, put my fps back to where they were supposed to be, 30 or so. And no jittering or anything. Thanks for the mod :)

-C

I'm running both successfully on my end here. All I did was leave out the custom rigging to the _0 and _1 meshes found in the breast collision tutorials. The only thing this is for in the first place is to allow the mt_idle1 anim to play as intended (breasts moving as she raises her hands). So if you're fine with the other two idles in the package then you can just leave out the nif edits. The result: I get xp32's hair working and her tits jiggle like oranges in a sock with any bbp/tbbp outfit. There may be more to my setup than I'm aware of but if anyone else can confirm my suggestion it will go a long way to figure this thing out.

I'm running both successfully on my end here. All I did was leave out the custom rigging to the _0 and _1 meshes found in the breast collision tutorials. The only thing this is for in the first place is to allow the mt_idle1 anim to play as intended (breasts moving as she raises her hands). So if you're fine with the other two idles in the package then you can just leave out the nif edits. The result: I get xp32's hair working and her tits jiggle like oranges in a sock with any bbp/tbbp outfit. There may be more to my setup than I'm aware of but if anyone else can confirm my suggestion it will go a long way to figure this thing out.

That's the point. Your NOT running collision then. As Arngrim mentioned, he can't get COLLISION to work when he is using physics hair, he didn't mention anything about the base hdtphysics not working.

Hello all,

Last night I decided to try HDT, and I failed. Remember the issue when a female character died her boobies went flat, same thing but now it happens when I am stationary. If I get up on a horse then they wont go flat but point straight up. Below is a screen shot for when they go flat. 

Here is some of the information that might help you help me.

1: SKSE has already been installed for other mods that require it.

2: I followed this link (Manga Body - http://www.loverslab...for-manga-body/) and installed this body using these instructions.

Files required to work CBBE

1. Calientes Female Body - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666(install in NMM) I used the first link and installed via NMM.

2. XPMS http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800(install in NMM) . I installed the second link via NMM (XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN Installer)

3. Download CBBE manga and replace femalebody_0 and _1 in SKYRIM\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\. I used the Manga  V3(add belly) TBBP/BBP

Side note, I did not follow any of the instructions about HDT that were part of the Manga Body forum. I felt it might mess with the instructions from this forum.

3: Already said it in the spoiler but for step three I installed the second link via NMM (XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN Installer) for the skeleton.

4: On step four I used this link for the HDT plugin: v9-28 (hdtPhysicsExtensions 9-28.7z) and steps 5 & 6 were followed. 

5: I dont use any ENBSeries type thing so I did not follow these steps.

6: I did not touch the skeleton_female.hkx as it was recommended.

7: Other concerns that I thought I would share just in case it could be making an impact on the whole issue

1: When reviewing the skeleton section I noticed a link for "Deadly Mutilation" and installed (through NMM) after I finished the HDT steps. As of this morning I have uninstalled to see if it would help. Nothing.

2: After following the steps for HDT, I noticed some of the outfits were altered. Though the boobies were flat even then, I did re-install the "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP"

That is all I can say for now. Please feel free to ask questions, I will do anything I can to answer promptly and will just add / edit to this post. That way all the information is in one spot including trouble shooting steps I've tried. 

Thank you all in advance.

Steps taken to fix the issue:

1: Tried to remove the file "skeleton_female.hkx" but the issue continued.

2: Tried to rename the file "skeleton_female.hkx" but the issue continued.

3: Tried to use hdtPhysicsExtensions 9-23.zip but issue continues.

4: Ran FNIS just in case but no change.

Try to remove all HDT-associated files (the .dll and .xml) and load your game--if the deformation effect still happens, I suggest uninstalling your skeleton and re-installing it, then re-run FNIS again. Load the game and see what happens.

I remember this issue happening for me after not opening Skyrim in a long time. I assume it might have something to do with an auto-update or something I was not aware about. I had tried several things and could not fix it when I realized it was not an issue with HDT but with the skeleton files themselves. This may be the case for you as well--I hope this helps!

Snip

Snip

That's the point. Your NOT running collision then. As Arngrim mentioned, he can't get COLLISION to work when he is using physics hair, he didn't mention anything about the base hdtphysics not working.

Yeah the hdtphysics works just fine without the collision. I was just wondering if it was a hardware issue or not. I have a almost clean install atm with physics hair, W.A.T.E.R, Bodychange, ENB, Climates, Realistic Lighting, ECE, and XP32's skeleton v1.92. 

Archived