Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

i am currently using the v9.28 of HDT but i am looking for a fix for breast when collision is on:

post-160974-0-84972300-1385208678_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-78255800-1385208680_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-08907800-1385208683_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-64678600-1385208684_thumb.jpg

how do i fix a dead female breast when she dies ??

Not sure why but the butt seem to look alright just the breast seem to be all mangled up within the mesh. skeleton is xp32 1.91 with the butt fixed from sexlab also named 1.91 with TBBP

Didn't read the whole thread, but anyone have CTDs when entry a house or place related to HDT Physics Extensions (version 11.16) ?

I played a while then I crashed when I went to a house in Danwstar. After a re-lauch of Skyrim, it was fine.

I didn't know if it is Physics Extensions or mods that crashed my game earlier.

Didn't read the whole thread, but anyone have CTDs when entry a house or place related to HDT Physics Extensions (version 11.16) ?

I played a while then I crashed when I went to a house in Danwstar. After a re-lauch of Skyrim, it was fine.

I didn't know if it is Physics Extensions or mods that crashed my game earlier.

Try it once the current version of today (DLL + XML).

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

Hi guys, I was testing this hair mod ( it is pure awesomeness  :) ) and I found annoying glitch. When I select havok hair in character creation, few black stripes appear from ribbon between head and ponytail, to crosshair in center of screen ( visible on screenshots ). These stripes won´t disappear even when I´m actualy playing. I am using latest version of HDT plugin and latest version of hair mod. I appreciate every help. Please, forgive my english, it isn´t my native language.

Seems like if I place 11-15 over 9-28 I get a CTD every time I load up a game. Not sure if you need to put the updated xml file as well for it to work but I am not willing to do that as I have my xml customization where I want it and I dont want to go back and change everything again. I'll just wait until there is a stable release, I don't need the collision for this idle that everyone seems to be losing their shit over.

I'm sorry I don't rly see where i could verify this so: Is unp or any versions of unp compatible with tbbp and thus compatible with this mod?

There's a bpp version of unp. For tbbp (and bbp) support you might want to use unp bodyslide here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/

Ah so bbp is tbbp?:D I dont rly get these expressions but if it's unp and it works ill take it thank you! 

Seems like there's a new version of both xml and dll.

I wonder what the new version do this time

I'm wondering this myself. I noticed some jitter with older XML's using today's .dll, so for the time being I rolled back to 11 15.  I checked the 3dmgames thread and didn't see an update there either on the new version and what it did.

Seems like if I place 11-15 over 9-28 I get a CTD every time I load up a game. Not sure if you need to put the updated xml file as well for it to work but I am not willing to do that as I have my xml customization where I want it and I dont want to go back and change everything again. I'll just wait until there is a stable release, I don't need the collision for this idle that everyone seems to be losing their shit over.

While I understand %100 what you mean about the collision, understand that the newer .dll's are NOT compatible with some of the older XML's. It has nothing to do with the collision either, it has to do with stretching fixing, changes for hair, etc. You WON'T find a new release that will be compatible with your 9-28 XML, sorry to say.

I'm sorry I don't rly see where i could verify this so: Is unp or any versions of unp compatible with tbbp and thus compatible with this mod?

There's a bpp version of unp. For tbbp (and bbp) support you might want to use unp bodyslide here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/

Ah so bbp is tbbp? :D I dont rly get these expressions but if it's unp and it works ill take it thank you! 

BBP and TBBP are NOT the same thing. BBP has 2 breastbones, but TBBP has 2 breastbones AND buttbones IIRC. Needless to say, you should just be using a TBBP compatible body and skeleton if you want to get the most out of this plugin.

I have a strange problem: HDT breast flashes every 5 seconds. (blinking breast)

if I remove the file "skeleton_female.hkx"  in \Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets female , this problem disappears.. (but I don't like the result)

I'm using the latest version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton (v 1.92)

While I understand %100 what you mean about the collision, understand that the newer .dll's are NOT compatible with some of the older XML's. It has nothing to do with the collision either, it has to do with stretching fixing, changes for hair, etc. You WON'T find a new release that will be compatible with your 9-28 XML, sorry to say. 

No no I get that and I will update to the latest version eventually but right now 9-28 is the most stable. I imagine that will change eventually and I will use that but right now the minor release just doesn't seem stable....for me anyway. I am in no rush and I don't need to have this immediately. Everyone seems to be going batshit insane over this idle and really it's a nice idle but it's not the end of the world if there is no collision, plus my characters boobs jiggle like crazy anyway you probably wouldnt even notice the collision.....lol.

absolutely agree  :3

I see there's a new version dated yesterday. Thanks.

What's new?

I dunno, but I found that the breast give some realistic physics than previous one.. seems it fix the inertia or momentum... when the character jump, in mid air the breast also follow the momentum. When the PC walk, foot left > foot right > so on.. the right and the left breast follow different characteristic of movement, asymmetric but kinda realistic on its own

Archived