Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

It seems a body made through the bodyslider, at least for me, when used with the collision feature tends to result in misformed and erratic behavior of the breasts and butts. Is anyone else having this problem?

I think it's because the collision XML is tailor made for only one body type. What kind of erratic behavior are you getting?

Since I'm using a custom shape I'll give you a point of reference. The first picture is normal and the second is obviously not. In the second, the animation has already looped.

I've tried running that modified hdt.xml (collisions) with the Manga Body it's supposed to work with and I'm getting the same result as any custom body slide bodies. I'm using 11.15 build.

Does this still need to be enabled for e.g. versions 11+ of HDT if using an ENB please? 

[Limiter]

WaitBusyRenderer=true

Well not according to most reports, that was a problem affecting 9-28 resolved from 11 onwards. But I still seem to get something like it with vsync enabled, especially if there's a lot of busy spot effects,light sources and textures in a scene. YMMV.

So I have the breast collision installed properly I believe, the logs no longer have warning, however, the breasts seem a bit touchy at the end of the animation and after she puts her hands down her right breast is stretched to the right, though it does eventually fall into place as the animation starts over

And after coming out of combat, the breast is pointing upwards

Nevermind, not sure what happened, but its fine now I guess

Hi, would someone be kind enough to upload one of the latest stable versions (that have bug fixes) but with edited jigliness like the one in v9-28?I tried myself but i got lost!Thanks in advance.I am more interested in the sudden stopping of movement jiggliness effect (like the dead or alive extreme 2 effect that is)

Man, this is a great mod if you could get it working. I kinda wish it was made sooner. Does anyone know if this is compatible with any animation or just BBP/TBBP enabled animations?

It will work any any animations so long as you have a body that it TBBP/BBP compatible and the correct skeleton. You don't need to have TBBP/BBP animation files.

Ok, have a slight problem, well more of an annoyance, the oblivion stretching breast, using hdt 11.16, xpms 1.92, and 7B tbbp body, does not crash my game and only last about 10-15 seconds. It is nice to watch them merge with the body, they snapped back like a overstretched rubberband and jiggle like jello once the body is whole, but anyway, if there is a fix, let me know, if not I can live with it . XP32, Monsto, and Mr. HDT, thanks for your work

I think my case where HDT stopped working was purely performance based, as now I have WaitBusyRenderer=false and v-sync off as well, and no problems so far, HDT works after hours of playing. I'm not experiencing any of that "jitter" people speak about, though (might be because ENB I'm using is very light performance vice). All looks and works normal (9-28 based customization, now using also mixed 9-28+11-1 build).

@xp32

Depends on what HDT version they use older ones (9-28 as example) had a general problem with race switching (vampire lord <-> human, werewolf <-> human, vampire <-> human). Newer ones not really so much.

(It's a general problem with the transformations to see that use a replacer with bbp for vampire lord or werewolf, on normal conditions you only see it on the transformation back to human form, but it's in both directions)

Actually it seems the autosave crashes are still happening, just not as often as before. (I've started quicksaving very often now, so it's not much of an annoyance)

Oh and the latest version I got has this really weird glitch that makes breasts stretch beyond infinity on map load and then shrink back to their normal form.

Yep, there is a huge list of such hair mods. I'll post it in a sec.

edit: here it is

1. Skyrim Hair Physics Project
  2. Some japaneese/asian mods in development.

Am I being trolled or am I just stupid?

I'm only seeing the one default ponytail.

Not complaining, just wondering, it's understandable if it's the only way to get it right now.

Each hair has to be boned and weighted.  So yes, so far there is only 1 Female hair, and 2 Male hairs. More will be added as he has time to bone and weight them.

Archived