Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

A small question, have you guys managed to get HDT working with TBBP bodies created with bodyslide++? If so then I'm doing something wrong.

i've created custom unpb with bodyslide++ (with custom skeleton), it work awesome with sk.fem hkx file.

Got immersive tbbp -hdt phxs.

A small question, have you guys managed to get HDT working with TBBP bodies created with bodyslide++? If so then I'm doing something wrong. Sidenote, if you know what could be the reason for not having any b&b physics/anims, my thread in the support section ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21835-tbbphdt-problem-with-bodyslide/

yeah, I'm even using the animations you provided in the TBBP thread [Thanks btw] with a mix of XP32 stuff, works great. 

... edit, even works well with an overlay of combat Immersive  Animation pack from nexus, and dozens of other odds and ends collected about the net.  

Anything rigged to breast bones will become jiggly from HydrogensaysHDT. :D

wait, u mean that, if someone put some bone in breast mesh, then it's gonna become jiggly too ?

Yep. that's the whole point here.

Just to be clear:

any skeleton with 1 or 2 breast bones (xpms, cherry's original nude and jiggly, etc)

+

any mesh (body or outfit) weighted for bbp or tbbp

=

boingboing (boobs or butt) from the HDT Body Physics mod.

any skeleton with 1 or 2 breast bones (xpms, cherry's original nude and jiggly, etc)

+

any mesh (body or outfit) weighted for bbp or tbbp

=

boingboing (boobs or butt) from the HDT Body Physics mod.

So, I presume that since I have XPMS skeleton files, the body I'm creating with bodyslide++ isn't TBBP weighted since it doesn't adapt HDT physics. I'm using 7-22 version, I wonder if that makes any difference.

(to avoid off topic discussion, once again, if you have used bodyslide ++ and can help ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21835-tbbphdt-problem-with-bodyslide/)

What is the most stable version of HDT physics thus far?Is it the 9-28 or earlier?I am asking because since using it i am experiencing sudden and random freezes that i cannot pin point their origins.Is there a reason why HDT should cause freezes?I have lots of memory in my system (16gb ddr3@1600mhz) and using latest enb dll.Skyrim performance monitor says that i 'm well under the 3gb skyrim memory limit..so i was wondering if HDT was the culprit here because my only issus with skyrim till now where ctds because of use of many heavy scrippted mods like frostfall,RND,footsteps,wet and cold,sos,sexlab etc.Now, i have started again a new game and have ditched  frostfall,RND,footsteps and wet and cold for sake of stability.My setup for HDT is according to the oppening info

Asking for a tweak version may be too much, but I was wondering if there was a way to increase the length of the vertical bounce through the xml and what values to edit. If it sounds like something worth a shot, perhaps a feature where the amount of bounce is related to the actors weight? I noticed that lydia's upper decks were defying gravity a bit too much.

What is the most stable version of HDT physics thus far?Is it the 9-28 or earlier?I am asking because since using it i am experiencing sudden and random freezes that i cannot pin point their origins.Is there a reason why HDT should cause freezes?I have lots of memory in my system (16gb ddr3@1600mhz) and using latest enb dll.Skyrim performance monitor says that i 'm well under the 3gb skyrim memory limit..so i was wondering if HDT was the culprit here because my only issus with skyrim till now where ctds because of use of many heavy scrippted mods like frostfall,RND,footsteps,wet and cold,sos,sexlab etc.Now, i have started again a new game and have ditched  frostfall,RND,footsteps and wet and cold for sake of stability.My setup for HDT is according to the oppening info

9-28 and 7-22 are both very stable. And video ram is almost as important as system ram. Nvidia cards will be used for physics calculations as well as video generation.

Asking for a tweak version may be too much, but I was wondering if there was a way to increase the length of the vertical bounce through the xml and what values to edit. If it sounds like something worth a shot, perhaps a feature where the amount of bounce is related to the actors weight? I noticed that lydia's upper decks were defying gravity a bit too much.

the bottom end of the bounce was changed as of 9-28 release. I've experimented with the xml file and have a number of parameters nailed down (where they are what they do) but i've not seen that change at all.

How heavy is the file 10.9, down never ends. Sorry my english.

Retry the download. it's not very big at all.

I've experimented with the xml file and have a number of parameters nailed down (where they are what they do) but i've not seen that change at all.

Sorry if that information has already been posted, but would you be able to share what each of the parameters do in the xml file (or link the post that shows that info)? It would be great to be able to customise how the physics affects the body meshes.

Got this working with The Joy of Perspective last night (using the 10-9 vers). Holy crap is it awesome.

In first person? How exactly do you do that?

EDIT, nevermind, short search of this thread did wonders and got it working with JOP.

Got this working with The Joy of Perspective last night (using the 10-9 vers). Holy crap is it awesome.

In first person? How exactly do you do that?

EDIT, nevermind, short search of this thread did wonders and got it working with JOP.

Yep the long and short of it is to edit the nif for the first person model and to add a StringExtraData, with the name being "HDT Havok Path" and the value being the path to the XML file (I used the modern versions, with my own tweaks for extra bouncy) starting with the Data folder (so "Data\whatever\whatever\hdt.xml"). Then just click the root node and change NumExtraData to 1 and reference the ID number of the StringExtraData in the list of extra data (need to hit refresh icon).

Just repeating that here for people that see our posts and want to know the TLDR of how to do it.

I've uploaded the 10-10 files from Baidu on a faster host

http://180upload.com/vmc1noeli8of

Hi

Thank you for upload

Is there a way to use this ,but with 1-hander on back?

How do i do? (first this and so that for a dummie like me)

Thanx

I use 9-28 with dual sheath redux,xpms, 1hand weapons on back and daggers on hip.Just use XPMSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton on nexus ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36923/? ) and use the installation advice given on front page

Hi

Thank you for upload

Thanx

I use 9-28 with dual sheath redux,xpms, 1hand weapons on back and daggers on hip.Just use XPMSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton on nexus ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36923/? ) and use the installation advice given on front page

Thank you for response

The thing is that with this skeleton from above i got more jiggles/movement of breasts (i think or is it my imagination?)

More movement  is the point. I have a working XPMS skeleton with weapon on back, but tried this for more Jiggle.

Are there more jiggle in the SoS skeleton?

Thank you for the help

I am not an expert in any case but i think the skeleton itself has nothing to do with more or less jiggling.The skeleton (xpms in this case) just offers two bones per breast to accomondate the tbbp effect.If you want to mess with the amount of jiggling then you should either use a more or less jiggly nif (such are provided in the 'TBBP weighting options' of bodyslide cb++) or delete the skeleton nif file (don't remeber the exact one--look it up in earlier posts) so as to allow jiggling to happen only by the HDT hook and not along with the skeleton's effect.I might be wrong though!

I gave this mod a go yesterday and it was a pleasure to say the least. Walking up and down Riverwood naked never got old, mesmerising stuff. Combat also worked really well. I'd like to see the effect tamed just a touch, although it's miles better than I was expecting there's still a bit of a 'jelly on a plate' effect going on.

I use the standard XPMS skelly and a UNPB TBBP body courtesy of Mr Trouble. Most of my armors are BBP but sadly none have butt weighting. But dat ass wobble when you stop walking, man.....

I was taking quite a performance hit, losing 15 fps in places I'd normally get around 35 which is pretty unplayable for me. So reluctantly I uninstalled.

This is absolutely first class work though, I'm so impressed with how smoothly it worked for me. 

Hi

Thank you for upload

Thanx

this is what you looking for

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20027-xpms-modified-for-tbbp-fixes-breasts-too-high-crushed-butt/?p=475857

Hi

Liuli made this (i think) on my request the problem with that skeleton is it has  sunken into horse problem.

Thanks anyway

After playing around with the latest version, it seems very stable for me, and the physics look quite good for the most part. Unfortunately, I'm an ENB user as well, and the jitter fix nearly halves my frame rate. I'm running an Nvidia Titan, and rarely see over 35 FPS now, when I'm normally in the 60+ range.  It's playable, but I can see how it wouldn't be for most people.

The other thing I've noticed is that I'm seeing a crushed butt on TBBP animations. I'm using the skeleton hkx that was recommended on the support page for this mod. But I'll take this issue up over there.

After playing around with the latest version, it seems very stable for me, and the physics look quite good for the most part. Unfortunately, I'm an ENB user as well, and the jitter fix nearly halves my frame rate. I'm running an Nvidia Titan, and rarely see over 35 FPS now, when I'm normally in the 60+ range.  It's playable, but I can see how it wouldn't be for most people.

The other thing I've noticed is that I'm seeing a crushed butt on TBBP animations. I'm using the skeleton hkx that was recommended on the support page for this mod. But I'll take this issue up over there.

Edit:

Oops, I was testing the wrong ENB fix. I also experience an FPS drop when enabling the fix, but not quite as significant. I have about 10-15 FPS loss from the waitbusyrender enabled, with, and without ENB graphics enabled (note enb still running, but the graphics disabled).

Archived