Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Good to know the brawl thing was a real HDT glitch, and curable. Thanks, HydrogenSaysHDT, your newest version works fine for me.

I see you're mostly concentrating on hair physics these days. Do we dare hope you're still working on breast physics (perhaps increasing the range and variety of possible motions)? :shy:

You'll find the link in post #315 on this thread.

...but it seems my previous post (#458) was premature: I'm still glitching with the latest version. My Papyrus log is probably irrelevant, but for whatever it's worth, here are the last entries:

FPH: Checking for Dawnguard, error message potentially inbound.
[10/06/2013 - 02:08:45PM] FPH: Dawnguard found. Thank you, that is all.
[10/06/2013 - 02:08:47PM] InitWidgetLoader()

As usual, I haven't a clue whether or not there's a direct cause-and-effect relationship. All I know for sure is that reverting (again) to 9-28 stopped the latest rash of CTDs.

Fix:

CTD while loading some headpart ( MaleHumanEyeBindRight etc. )

In old version I just use the same system between NPC and player. It cause CTD and make the code unclearly.

Now I just use two different systems.

bug at #457

for normal users(not modder), I suggest you temporary use 9-28 ver. It's a stable version.

the new function in latest version is meanless for you because there're no physics weapons and no physics hairs.

But I'll be very grateful if you can help testing the latest version.

@D_ManXX2 I use Visual Studio 2012.

@corwin78 I'm not good at designing physics infos. all of my xml is just demos to show what the plugin can do.

and about CTD... the only thing i could say is I'll try my best to fix that.

2 things

1) I'm going to add a 'minor release' to the OP. HsHDT has been sooo busy that it's a shame to miss the intermediate releases.

2) I've been working on documenting the xml file. what parameters in the file do what for which bones. Nothing stellar, but enough that you guys should be able to make your presets.

2a) additional thought: it'd be kinda cool to have a separate forum post with a pile of everyones presets.

doesnt seem to be a collision box, more like the breasts were modified to looks like this permanently

If clothes has collisions with hdt , why breasts cannot ?? its the same in 3ds max .

doesnt seem to be a collision box, more like the breasts were modified to looks like this permanently

If clothes has collisions with hdt , why breasts cannot ?? its the same in 3ds max .

Sure but when you look at the breasts they always have the same position, in the first pick  the arm just clipped into one breast which happens quite often

So far, 10-6 is working fine. No problem with brawling either, though the physics stopped working after the fight was over. I figured the first thing to try was a save/exit/reload, but even that wasn't necessary: simply hitting Esc twice--in & out of the game menu--got things moving again. Now, that's what I call progress!

ok I began to crash / freeze after walking out of a cave. I troubleshot EVERYTHING, including disabling meshes and textures folder, all mods, enb etc. Got to last resort and disabled SKSE and ran the straight TESV ( so basically Vanilla Skyrim at this point ) and everything worked fine ( though HORRIBLE looking. Ugg I forgot how terrible Vanilla Skyrim looks ), so I turned SKSE back on and sure enough, ctd \ freeze. 

End result, its 10 - 6 I hate to say. Have no idea why, but I'm getting a LOT more CTD's and game freezes with it. As soon as I rolled back to 9 - 28 I can walk out of the cave and go right and everything works fine. If it helps there is a female hunter off to the right as I exit. My hdtPhysicsExtensions.TXT doesn't seem to say much, but when I replaced 9 - 28 again with 10 -6 and crashed, I had made sure to delete it and have a fresh one to post here.

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[10/07/13 15:17:49]INFO: Queue OK
[10/07/13 15:17:49]INFO: System run with 4 threads
[10/07/13 15:17:49]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[10/07/13 15:17:49]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[10/07/13 15:18:08]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:18]INFO: Resuming... Main Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:18]INFO: Suspending ... HUD Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:18]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:18]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:28]INFO: Resuming... Mist Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:28]INFO: Cell changed...
[10/07/13 15:18:28]INFO: Add character 000411cd
[10/07/13 15:18:28]INFO: Add character 00000014
[10/07/13 15:18:41]INFO: Suspending ... Fader Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:42]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:42]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:49]INFO: Resuming... Mist Menu
[10/07/13 15:18:50]INFO: Cell changed...
[10/07/13 15:18:50]INFO: Add character 00000014
[10/07/13 15:18:50]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

I'm not getting a save or even an error message.

So I can't use 10 - 6. Hopefully when I need to brawl I can throw it in there and not crash, I was running around whiterun and everything else just fine, but then this started happening.

Ok wait, were there TWO different versions of 10 - 6? Or is there a new 10 - 7 ? I went to check just now and saw a new date for today so I downloaded it and loaded up and everything works fine, yet the one I installed YESTERDAY was not working well, and everyone calls it 10 - 6 and that was when I downloaded it and even what I named the download. Attached Screenshot of file size comparision. 

Anyway, 10 - 7 seems to be working just fine so far.

post-36568-0-48949700-1381176150_thumb.jpg

2a) additional thought: it'd be kinda cool to have a separate forum post with a pile of everyones presets.

This would be nice. For example I'm looking for a new & stable release (like 9-28) but with 7-22 -style extra bounce, and if someone has already made one it's hard to find.

On a separate note, I'm using ENB series v.0.108 True Hdr and it makes the usual "crash" when exiting. With 7-22, it stopped doing that but with 9-28 Skyrim makes the crash message again. I know it's related to amount of mods and Skyrim being unable to unload stuff quickly enough, it's just odd to me that these versions (which I have tried) make some difference to it.

This would be nice. For example I'm looking for a new & stable release (like 9-28) but with 7-22 -style extra bounce, and if someone has already made one it's hard to find.

On a separate note, I'm using ENB series v.0.108 True Hdr and it makes the usual "crash" when exiting. With 7-22, it stopped doing that but with 9-28 Skyrim makes the crash message again. I know it's related to amount of mods and Skyrim being unable to unload stuff quickly enough, it's just odd to me that these versions (which I have tried) make some difference to it.

It's been modified all the way around. i don't know if the parameters available in the xml will allow change to that depth. But we'll see what happens.

Hey what are src 10-7 for ? Do i need to paste the files to somewhere ? Hdt3dcm loader what for to ?

Thanks.

That's the source to the skse plugin.

There's nothing in the instructions for it so just ignore it. Follow the instructions and you're golden.

OK, I've searched this thread for references to JOP & Perspective & here's what I've gathered so far:

As I understand it, seeing the jiggle in 1st-person view requires Joy of Perspective (no surprise), and a body mesh linked to the HDT physics via an .xml file. The linking seems to require 3dMax, or maybe Blender, and some idea wtf I'm doing. Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to whether or not this is approximately true? If so, I'll just have to wait till our busy friend HydrogenSaysHDT gets around to implementing 1st-person physics, supposing he decides it's worth doing...

p.s./edit: While I'm @ it, I should mention that the latest version hasn't crashed on me yet, after several real-time hours of knocking around Skyrim. The post-brawl jiggle stoppage seems to have been a one-time fluke, not that it was serious anyway. This might qualify as the next stable release...

OK, I've searched this thread for references to JOP & Perspective & here's what I've gathered so far:

As I understand it, seeing the jiggle in 1st-person view requires Joy of Perspective (no surprise), and a body mesh linked to the HDT physics via an .xml file. The linking seems to require 3dMax, or maybe Blender, and some idea wtf I'm doing. Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to whether or not this is approximately true? If so, I'll just have to wait till our busy friend HydrogenSaysHDT gets around to implementing 1st-person physics, supposing he decides it's worth doing...

p.s./edit: While I'm @ it, I should mention that the latest version hasn't crashed on me yet, after several real-time hours of knocking around Skyrim. The post-brawl jiggle stoppage seems to have been a one-time fluke, not that it was serious anyway. This might qualify as the next stable release...

Look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unofficial-current-release-v9-28-body-physics-minor-release-v10-6b-wip-hair-effects/page-10?do=findComment&comment=516746

Archived