Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I actually prefer this with the skeleton file deleted as it allows the breast/butt movement even on scenes (from sexlab and dance mods) that dont have bbp/tbbp on them, unfortunately I have to restart the game every 5-10 minutes as the HDT simply stops working. This doesnt happen when I have a skeleton file so that will have to do as restarting so often gets annoying.

Once again, outstanding work on this, Im so impressed. I really look forward to seeing the hair.

I actually prefer this with the skeleton file deleted as it allows the breast/butt movement even on scenes (from sexlab and dance mods) that dont have bbp/tbbp on them, unfortunately I have to restart the game every 5-10 minutes as the HDT simply stops working. This doesnt happen when I have a skeleton file so that will have to do as restarting so often gets annoying.

Once again, outstanding work on this, Im so impressed. I really look forward to seeing the hair.

Ā 

try open any menu(console, [esc] etc)then close it.

Ā 

Can you be a bit more specific than that? Preferably with a link to the specific hkx you're referring to. As much fun as downloading every skeleton pack I can find hoping to stumble across the file you're referring toĀ  sounds like, I don't have that kind of time.

This is the skeleton nif/hkx i'm using http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20027-xpms-modified-for-tbbp-fixes-breasts-too-high-crushed-butt/ and i have no sinking.

Ā 

And heres my files to.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lbbcb37mswvdz7y/character_assets_female.zip

Ā 

I delete by file by mistake.

this is the new share link:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ikhVq

and fix a bug on log system(cause CTD while file no exist).

Ā 

Cannot see the files.

Do we need baidu account there?

Ā 

When the file store in previous location, I can see the file and download it but not with this link.Ā  :-/

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

sry.

something error with pc client.

My file was deleted automatically. :dodgy:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1AA1uY#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

new link

@mosto

fuck !~~ the third time !!!!!

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB

Maybe I should try mega???(but it's very very slow in China with about 20-30kb/s download speed).

Ā 

Ā 

just get mediafire

Ā 

Ā 

have u try 4shared ?

Ā 

Ā 

do NOT use mediafire. it's been known to remove files without warning. It's why the original tbbp is unavailable based on the link in the op of that thread.

Ā 

I think you should use whatever is most comfortable for you. And if baidu has space, is in chinese, and has an installable client, then I think the rest of us can deal.Ā 

Ā 

Baidu will be fine. It's been fine until today. Stick with that.

Ā 

[edit] OP has been updated.

Great Mod, just tried and works wonders. And, [though not sure why] it even repaired the "Stuck Breast" re-size plaguing the Pregnancy Mods.

Ā 

Eastern Medical breast reductions, not advertised. The moment I loaded a borked-breasted-save the boobies of Skyrim popped back to normal size, right before my eyes! Ā Big thanks to whomever is in charge such of medical magic. Ā 

Ā 

Question, it appears this mod works in the x, y, axis, for physics; are there plans for Z axis as well? As when jumping, or walking to gain more butt jiggle? Best mod since sliced bread, going to try out the other animation packs see how they work.

Ā 

edit: there is z-axis, just not a lot showing in the butt when jumping or running/walking...

I have been following the progression of this mod and trying to contribute some information to help troubleshoot if need be. I often times learn fixes through trial and error and never really look at logs, so I am unsure if this was ever highlighted in the logs--however, through my trial and error I found one very awkward bug. Keep in mind This bug was experienced with a combination of three particular mods: Ultimate Follower Overhaul (UFO), My Home is Your Home (MHiYH), Build Your Own Home (BYOH), and of course, the HDT Physics plugin (v09-28).

Ā 

Extremely awkward bug:

Using UFO, my character accumulated a number of followers, vanilla and custom, to follow her. Eventually, she built the house provided by the BYOH mod and decided to release the followers and let them temporarily live in the home using MHiYH. After numerous updates with the HDT Physics plugin, I had never ran into any issues with all these mods running simultaneously... until now.

Ā 

I am unsure what triggered it, but ever since I updated Estrus Chaurus to it's latest version (v3.0), and having to make sure all the prerequisites and other mods reliant on those prerequisites were all up to date and working, namely FNIS 4.0, an anomaly occurred. Whenever my character entered the Woodland Home from BYOH, the cell would load, and the she was able to move for about a second before the game would slow down dramatically and CTD. I figured it had to be the sex mods, so I uninstalled them to test and the problem still persisted. I ended up stripping a lot of my mods down to a bare minimum, and the crash still persisted when she entered the house.

Ā 

When I figured the problem might be the house, I removed the house and all the followers who lived there went back to their original spawn points. Of course, the bug was all-in-all avoided, not fixed (not to mention all the loot I placed in my house was gone too). So I didn't want that. Leaving the house back in and toggling the follower mods still did not fix the issue. Then I started lacing together common threads... Every time my character entered the house, I would hear the indoor workbench being used (for some reason, Mjoll the Lioness was using it), and I always had the HDT v09-28 plug-in active. I decided to upgrade to v10-06 and the problem continued to happen (again Mjoll on the workbench, but this time HDT would save it's own save file after the crash--not sure if this was intentional). I ended up removing HDT entirely and the problem still happened (argh!). I even toggled MHiYH mod off so all the followers would return to their real home and leave the house empty (unfortunately Mjoll was the only one who didn't leave). From there, I just saved a new file to test with most of the followers gone from the house. I then decided to insert the old HDT plugin, v07-22, and preceded to have my character enter the house once more expecting the same. No crash. Seriously. (Mjoll then finished her thing, greeted my character, and proceeded to leave the house.)

Ā 

So after figuring out that rolling back the HDT plugin fixes this bug, I assume it has something to do with NPCs using workbenches (and possibly other devices) during cell load (internal cells for now is my assumption--so inside houses, or inside custom houses). I proceeded to enable each mod again to confirm and my conclusion became further solid. NPCs using the latest HDT plugin while working in between cell loads (particularly with Autosave On--haven't tested with Autosave Off), will crash the game. (Or it's just the plugin totally trolling Mjoll every time she decides to use an indoor workbench.) I have yet to test if I reinsert the newer HDT plugins, but I may do that later when I actually have time to fiddle with bug testing again.

Ā 

Again, this is a super awkward bug, I am unsure if it will be a common issue, I just thought I would point it out in case a portion of the plugin needed fixing. Hope it helps!

Ā 

Hi, all, i 've installed the v.9-28 in a new save file and it seems to be playing as it intended to be along with my custom TBBP body and skeleton file (the whole intro scene in Helgen and down to riverwood where i talk for the first time with Gerdur).My question is what am i supposed to be looking after incase of ctds in my papyrus logs since i use some scripted mods.Are there any special messages that i should take notice?

Archived