TBBP/HDT problem with Bodyslide++

Kalatorni

I created a body using CB++ body TBBP slider set but I don't see any breast or butt animation/physics, everything is still.

Downloaded CBBE+slider set

Downloaded Bodyslide++

Kaliente armour set

BAMM set

I'm using modified XPMS for TBBP http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20027-xpms-modified-for-tbbp-fixes-breasts-too-high-crushed-butt/

and I have all TBBP animations in the right folder.

I can see the body I have created but like mentioned, no b&b animations whatsoever. I thought TBBP body contained all necessary bones for HDT but that doesn't seem to be the case now - I'm missing something and I need help to pinpoint the problem.

maybe try the default skeleton from xp32 1.81, if not already. 

Changing XPMS doesn't have any effect, unless it has to be placed somewhere bodyslide folders?

Besides, if the body I created would support all bones, HDT should be visible as it's all it needs.

What race are you using for your character? Do you have hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in your "Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\".

Vanilla race, nord. I'm using 7-22 version of the HDT (because of extra jigglyness), it worked well previously when I used "CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP" body + XPMS files.

Since you don't crash I can think of 2 things: No animations are installed or the body was set up as a TBBP body in bodyslide. If you did not have the correct skeleton with a TBBP body the game would crash as soon as you took off your armor. Do you have any bounce effect with the BAMM armors?

Since you don't crash I can think of 2 things: No animations are installed or the body was set up as a TBBP body in bodyslide. If you did not have the correct skeleton with a TBBP body the game would crash as soon as you took off your armor. Do you have any bounce effect with the BAMM armors?

Oh, there's HDT effect in BAMM armour (tried Diano). But naked body doesn't have bounce, only the form I created.

"or the body was set up as a TBBP body in a bodyslide" - what does this mean?

What I did was

Group: CB++

Sliderset: CB++ TBBP --> created min/max bodies

Build multiple groups and selected BAMM + Killer Keo's vanilla clothing/armours.

Thank you for checking, it narrowed down the problem. It seems I had made a mistake in the build multiple groups part - I made one from the scratch and naked body + BAMM armour have physics now. Might have been checkmark in CB++ or cb++ body, since that possible mistake was mentioned in the guide.

But siiigh, those vanilla replacers may be Bodyslide compatible but have no BBP... As good as nothing, really.

Hence the side question: are there vanilla armour replacers, bodyslide compatible and with BBP in order to get HDT working?
EDIT: found bbp vanilla armour replacer. Solved.

• 1 month later...

Archived