Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I tried out 9-28. I used the demo China Dress. The dress worked, but eventually it started acting crazy.

I got rid of the China Dress, and tried it out with some BBP armors I found on this site. It worked, but I noticed I was getting random CTDs.

I disabled HDT 9-28 and the CTDs went away.

I was hesitant to try out the newer versions, but it seemed pointless to have the armros and not have the BBP work.

I tried out HDT  10-10, and it works great. No CTDs.

Anxious to see what the newer releases will bring.

HDT, I have a quick question, if I wanted to use your high heel system, would I need to download it seperately, or is it part of the Physics system?

Do they play nicely together?

Thanks for the great work!

the HDT high heel system works fine on it own for me , using the one from nexus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36213//?. ive used it for months and have no major issues that cause ctd.

However the 2 added files for boobs from this post do after prolonged play, usually hour or so then I get ctd accessing UI in any form. have removed the 2 boob files from skse and all is well again, no crashes so far in 4 hours...hope this file becomes more stable as u work on it...cus it is quiet beautiful when its working.

Thanks for the information. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the boob files from SKSE.

All I downloaded were the .dll and .xml file for HDT Physics, and the NPRChinaDress.7z.

Hah, I actually went the opposite direction and made the jiggle weightier, but more pronounced, rather than floatier.

Care to share? I could always some pointers. Doesn't have to be perfect just trying out new values atm

The frontend comment was just an idea that crossed my mind,  but since you are the physics guy... :D

Edit: 

Slight jittering is back for me in 10-10, 10-7 was fine.

I wanted to use better values but couldn't make the whole thing stop so i had to turn up the dreaded timeFactor again

How to limit only duration without messing up the rest is what i need to find out

Tried using this one, game stopped working once it started. Which is odd since I DO have a TBBP skeleton and everything.

As an update, I now have tried 6 attempts to load a clean save with no other mods but the CBBE body and this and 3 out of 6 times it CTD. It is really frustrating because obviously others have this working and the physics are just so dam beautiful I don't want to give it up.

As an update, I now have tried 6 attempts to load a clean save with no other mods but the CBBE body and this and 3 out of 6 times it CTD. It is really frustrating because obviously others have this working and the physics are just so dam beautiful I don't want to give it up.

Wich version are you using? I belive 10-9 is quite stable...

I tried out 9-28. I used the demo China Dress. The dress worked, but eventually it started acting crazy.

I got rid of the China Dress, and tried it out with some BBP armors I found on this site. It worked, but I noticed I was getting random CTDs.

I disabled HDT 9-28 and the CTDs went away.

I was hesitant to try out the newer versions, but it seemed pointless to have the armros and not have the BBP work.

I tried out HDT  10-10, and it works great. No CTDs.

Anxious to see what the newer releases will bring.

HDT, I have a quick question, if I wanted to use your high heel system, would I need to download it seperately, or is it part of the Physics system?

Do they play nicely together?

Thanks for the great work!

the HDT high heel system works fine on it own for me , using the one from nexus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36213//?. ive used it for months and have no major issues that cause ctd.

However the 2 added files for boobs from this post do after prolonged play, usually hour or so then I get ctd accessing UI in any form. have removed the 2 boob files from skse and all is well again, no crashes so far in 4 hours...hope this file becomes more stable as u work on it...cus it is quiet beautiful when its working.

Thanks for the information. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the boob files from SKSE.

All I downloaded were the .dll and .xml file for HDT Physics, and the NPRChinaDress.7z.

the 2 boob files are the hdtphysicsextension.dll and the hdtphysicsextensiondefualtbbp.hml that are in skse plugins folder. I called then boob files cus that what they modify, they gives boobs and ass more bounce.

but like I say if u just want high heels and no bounce then just get the main high heel hdt files from nexus link I posted.

What type of pc do you have and how many mods are you running especially skse .dll files ??

The crashes happens when there is too big delay. Do you notice this type of behavior, like running outside and switch from seethed weapon to draw weapon, are you getting a T-pose for split second and then run normally ??

if so maybe your pc is struggling. and by adding this mod to the list it will be too much for it.

What type of pc do you have and how many mods are you running especially skse .dll files ??

The crashes happens when there is too big delay. Do you notice this type of behavior, like running outside and switch from seethed weapon to draw weapon, are you getting a T-pose for split second and then run normally ??

if so maybe your pc is struggling. and by adding this mod to the list it will be too much for it.

Heh, no my computer is definitely not struggling. I have a Nvidia 660Ti,  16GB of ram, and a i7-3930K @ 3.20 GHz. 

As for the other SKSE files...  these were the other files in the Plugins folder: CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll, chargen.dll, disablefacegencache.dll, nioverride.dll.

As for the other mods I had running....

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
lockpicksweetspot.esp=1
skyui.esp=1
smakit_house_markers.esp=1
BardSoundsMalukah.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
bestrape.esp=1
better magelight and candlelight.esp=1
BetterChildrenPlusBeasts.esp=1
BHWarPaints.esp=1
Bikini-MTM.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
CharGen ECE Morphs.esp=1
CharGen Morphs.esp=1
cheatbreezehomehouse.esp=0
CompilationV1.esp=1
dd - realistic ragdoll force - realistic.esp=0
DHuntress.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
Ebony Craw Wizard Armor fixed.esp=1
enchant7effects.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
ExtendedVanillaWeapons.esp=1
fantasy music overhaul - no vanilla music.esp=1
fantasy music overhaul - unique town music.esp=1
fantasy music overhaul.esp=1
faster vanilla horses.esp=0
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
followerssovngarde_immortal_version_1_0.esp=0
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
Futa equippable.esp=1
ghostlier ghostblade.esp=0
Glowing Eyes.esp=1
Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp=1
train 99 times per level.esp=1
invulnerableuniquehorses.esp=0
JemWM.esp=1
KKFur.esp=1
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1
lexyrex - magic arrow.esp=0
midasskyrim.esp=0
mjollfacelift-blondehair.esp=0
moardragons.esp=0
My Home Is Your Home.esp=0
neaextbromjunaar.esp=0
Nicoroshi Creations.esp=1
Nouserhere Ears.esp=1
petsabrecatjango.esp=0
Pinup Poser.esp=1
rabbit rage v3.esp=0
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
explosivechickens.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
SGHairPack01.esp=1
SGHairPack02.esp=1
SGHairPack03.esp=1
SGHairPack04.esp=1
SGHairPack05.esp=1
SGHairPack06.esp=1
Spousetocustomhome.esp=1
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp=1
stronger daedric artifacts.esp=0
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
TSFemaleWarPaints.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
wyldtats.esp=1
zzLSAR_Clothes.esp=1
zzzEverlastingWeaponEnchant.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
rcrnShaders.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1

Wich version are you using? I belive 10-9 is quite stable...

I had been using 9-28 and then I upgraded to 10-9. Niether worked well.

Try ENBoost if you haven't already. You'll need ENBseries but it doesn't have to be active, in fact ENBoost disables it by default. You might also try ATTK, which seems to smooth things out a bit. If those don't work for you, they can be uninstalled without leaving a trace.

ENBoost saved my sanity, or what's left of it. My Skyrim installation went from 'constant, infuriating random CTDs' to 'hardly ever.'

Try ENBoost if you haven't already. You'll need ENBseries but it doesn't have to be active, in fact ENBoost disables it by default. You might also try ATTK, which seems to smooth things out a bit. If those don't work for you, they can be uninstalled without leaving a trace.

ENBoost saved my sanity, or what's left of it. My Skyrim installation went from 'constant, infuriating random CTDs' to 'hardly ever.'

Thanks, I ended up installing Sharpshooter's Extreme Graphics ENB mod and then installing ENBoost on top of that. Was working repetitively well until I tried to install the HDT mod. Well for 3 loads it worked fine, then it started to go back to CTDing every time I load a save. It looks like the effect is cumulative and corrupts other settings as well. I mention this because even after I uninstall the HDT mod I have CTDs when I try to load a clean save. 

Thanks, I ended up installing Sharpshooter's Extreme Graphics ENB mod and then installing ENBoost on top of that. Was working repetitively well until I tried to install the HDT mod. Well for 3 loads it worked fine, then it started to go back to CTDing every time I load a save. It looks like the effect is cumulative and corrupts other settings as well. I mention this because even after I uninstall the HDT mod I have CTDs when I try to load a clean save. 

I have almost the same problems with my save games.My saves most of the time will ctd immediately after the load or even when then the loading screen is about to dissapear and get into the game itself.I have to try repeatedly multiple times loading each save file in order finally to be able to load without having to ctd and be able to play for some time  (if i play for an hour then i am lucky).My papyrus do not say somrthing specific about any other mod's fault so i 'm gyessing that it must be HDT.

Hmm, out of sheer chance I noticed something odd. I would never have noticed this if I hadn't been talking to a friend on steam. I had the Steam overlay open while my save was loading. It loaded successfully with the overlay still on. For a brief moment before I closed the overlay I notice the background had changed. I could tell that somehow my character had been transported to somewhere high over Whiterun. As soon as I closed the overlay the game CTD. I have tested this a few times and it seems that this is happening each time on an unsuccessful game load. 

EDIT: @jbezorg -- What are you using to log that by chance?

HDT will log it in Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\

The dump file will be in the Skyrim root directory

Hmm, out of sheer chance I noticed something odd. I would never have noticed this if I hadn't been talking to a friend on steam. I had the Steam overlay open while my save was loading. It loaded successfully with the overlay still on. For a brief moment before I closed the overlay I notice the background had changed. I could tell that somehow my character had been transported to somewhere high over Whiterun. As soon as I closed the overlay the game CTD. I have tested this a few times and it seems that this is happening each time on an unsuccessful game load. 

EDIT: @jbezorg -- What are you using to log that by chance?

HDT will log it in Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\

The dump file will be in the Skyrim root directory

Yeah, I found the file by chance but how does one go about reading these dump files by chance?

BTW I highly recomment the ENB Remover/Manager program on Nexus. It's a little goofy to work with at first but I managed to get my Skyrim from 20FPS to almost 60 after fiddling with different ENBs (this is with a ultra high quality setup).

---

So, who wants to try out my script for adding the HDT support to first person meshes? I have been trying to make it work in an easy to use exe package but Python seems to hate that, so for now it has some requirements.

(This order)

Python 3.3 (32 or 64bit is fine).

PyWin for 3.3

PyFFI 2.2.2

Once those are installed and Python is in the PATH environment variable, you can run the script like 

python hdt_data_adder.py -i <inputfile> -o <outputfile> -p <path_to_hdt_xml>

The last parameter is optional, and will default to "Data\meshes\hdt.xml". You can easily just rename the latest XML that comes with the HDT plugin to "hdt.xml" and put it there.

The input and output options are mandatory, but they can be the same file (so if you want to directly add the HDT support to a first person mesh you've already renamed/set up for Joy of Perspective, you can do it "in place" by passing the same name for the input and output filenames). 

Anyone interested in trying it out, let me know and I'll get the exact links and script packaged up (keep in mind, it's changed from when I posted code last time).

BTW I highly recomment the ENB Remover/Manager program on Nexus. It's a little goofy to work with at first but I managed to get my Skyrim from 20FPS to almost 60 after fiddling with different ENBs (this is with a ultra high quality setup).

---

So, who wants to try out my script for adding the HDT support to first person meshes? I have been trying to make it work in an easy to use exe package but Python seems to hate that, so for now it has some requirements.

(This order)

PyWin for 3.3

PyFFI 2.2.2

Once those are installed and Python is in the PATH environment variable, you can run the script like 

The last parameter is optional, and will default to "Data\meshes\hdt.xml". You can easily just rename the latest XML that comes with the HDT plugin to "hdt.xml" and put it there.

The input and output options are mandatory, but they can be the same file (so if you want to directly add the HDT support to a first person mesh you've already renamed/set up for Joy of Perspective, you can do it "in place" by passing the same name for the input and output filenames). 

Anyone interested in trying it out, let me know and I'll get the exact links and script packaged up (keep in mind, it's changed from when I posted code last time).

Dead silence?

I'd love to take it for a test drive...as soon as I've figured out why my PC's torso is transparent in JoP, and why taking off her (invisible) armor produces an instant CTD. Should be just a matter of finding out which components I need to add, subtract, or swap around.

Just throwing my two cents in.

I'm currently running this sweet [engine/mod] on 9-28 everything works as far as I know, haven't tried the First person perspective things yet.

However, anything past 9-28, specifically 10-9 and 10-10. I get CTD using those, so I just went back to 9-28 and will settle there until I see an opportunity. 

Thanks and great work from everyone!

---

(This order)

PyWin for 3.3

PyFFI 2.2.2

Dead silence?

I'd love to take it for a test drive...as soon as I've figured out why my PC's torso is transparent in JoP, and why taking off her (invisible) armor produces an instant CTD. Should be just a matter of finding out which components I need to add, subtract, or swap around.

Still trying to figure out how to get HDT to work on "NPC Belly", and getting 10-10 to work.

Unloaded JoP since it adds unknowns. 

I found the game will be more stable running without the skeleton.hkx file. Having the file in animates the breast bones and makes the effect more prominent, but it doesn't prevent the mod from animating regardless of animations.

Basically in short for those having stability problems try running the mod without the HKX and see if you're more stable.

Anyone here have tried Dance Syncronizarion MOD ??

Looks like this mod have problem with HDT stuff.. when dance starts it works well until the dance its finnish the problem Shows up..

Looks like It have glich !! Anyone here have similiar problem like me ??

you need to say what the problem is. All you said was 'there's a problem when the dance finishes" . . . wht happens? the dancer spills her drink and her boyfriend gets into a fight with the bouncer? Or maybe at the end of the dance she doesn't have enough quarters thrown at her for your tastes?

Hmm..look at TBBP thread , DragonL made cape and hair animations year ago based on XPMS bones.Thats just another variation of adding phx. Euejin first was floating hair ( glass helmet) if i remember.

I dont know why people with knowledge of HDT holding it to the last.Asians are made a bunch of mods for  HDT almost half of a year now i think.

Im not that good of scripting and 3dsm, but i definitely would make a lot of stuff now, if someone made a good tutorial ;)    

At, this point I'm sure that no one cares but I'll throw in this update. I decided to roll all the way back to the initial release, 7-22. I figured that if this one didn't work then none of the versions would. However, I was surprised to find that this version does work quite well on my system. So far I have had no crashes due to loading a saved game. Now I won't ask for someone to enlighten me as to all the changes that were made to the versions since the initial release that could have lead to my serious problems. If someone is so inclined however I won't object to having someone look into it and posting their findings.   :D

I found the game will be more stable running without the skeleton.hkx file. Having the file in animates the breast bones and makes the effect more prominent, but it doesn't prevent the mod from animating regardless of animations.

Basically in short for those having stability problems try running the mod without the HKX and see if you're more stable.

so delete the skeleton.hkx then. how about the skeleton_female.hkx? leave that alone right?

so delete the skeleton.hkx then. how about the skeleton_female.hkx? leave that alone right?

Yeah I tried that too and for the 3 times that the game worked I noticed a bit of an improvement in stability but it did nothing to stabilize the save files.

Archived