Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

HydrogensaysHDT thanks again for the update!

My report:

I have jitters. and setting ipresentinterval=1 and neither helped. Jacques00's edited hdtcbbe.xml linked to the mesh didn't help. With any of these, it delays the onset of jitters, as if it were some math-leak getting out of hand. The longer I'm in game, the worse it gets. 

Here's what stops the jitter:

1) waitbusyrenderer=1

2) disable ENB by renaming the dll

Allowing ENB to load, then toggling it off will still produce jitter. 

I have crash on quit. When I quit the game, either via console > qqq or by following the menus, the game seems to go thru it's shutdown sequence as it takes a couple seconds. Then i get the message "skyrim has stopped working" with a quit option. Thus far it appears to be non-destructive.

I've also had a couple of anomalous CTDs, but they're random and unrepeatable.

Other than the above, this IMO is the most natural looking one.

For other users, I think it's consistent enough to run It either without enb entirely, or with enb set with waitbusyrenderer=1

What's everyone else have?

WaitBusyRenderer must be on, or it will cause jitter because skyrim reflesh bones' positions together with plugin, then the plugin get wrong bones' positions and do unsafe writting to bones' transforms(skyrim is also writing them at the same time, and the result is unexceptable).

and about crash when quit, I think there must be a "More detail" button on the report window. I need more information.

I also get error report when debuging, but it's cause by skyrim itself.

I think you misunderstand. There is no jitter without enb installed. If it is installed, you must have "waitbusyrender=1" in the enblocal.ini

this is effective, thank you! changing a setting to make sure it works is trivial. I'm going to update it to the op.

[edit] i was saying that about 9-27, and after i posted saw there's a 9-28. my friend, you are a machine!

When I enter Riften for the first time with this mod my fps actually drops to 0.2. without the mod 40 fps. That doesn't seem right, no one in riften is wearing any clothes that should be affected by this.

In my log I get

[09/29/13 01:48:54]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time              but like 20 of them.

Movement doesn't stop during crafting. Everything still jiggles while the player is working. Swinging the hammer on the anvil is particularly...immersive. Also any of Fore's idles benefit, from clapping, drinking, sweeping. Even chopping wood is erotic if you use your favorite sexy sweaty skin on a sunny day. I've been trying all kinds of animation replacers out there and it just makes them all sweeter. There should be a mod for gawkers to start to congregate when you are being an exhibitionist, walking around and doing stuff in your b-day suit. I don't even use BBP any more because in virtually every situation HydrogensaysHDT is superior. Try some armors with extreme weighting for extra jiggle...Ivy Valentine comes to mind...

Thanks for adding incredible physics to Skyrim!!

If you've ever seen Click with Adam Sandler.... when he's watching the women jogging from his car and he slows it down with the remote.... Hehe probably the best example of the physics in skyrim. :D

Movement doesn't stop during crafting. Everything still jiggles while the player is working. Swinging the hammer on the anvil is particularly...immersive. Also any of Fore's idles benefit, from clapping, drinking, sweeping. Even chopping wood is erotic if you use your favorite sexy sweaty skin on a sunny day. I've been trying all kinds of animation replacers out there and it just makes them all sweeter. There should be a mod for gawkers to start to congregate when you are being an exhibitionist, walking around and doing stuff in your b-day suit. I don't even use BBP any more because in virtually every situation HydrogensaysHDT is superior. Try some armors with extreme weighting for extra jiggle...Ivy Valentine comes to mind...

Thanks for adding incredible physics to Skyrim!!

If you've ever seen Click with Adam Sandler.... when he's watching the women jogging from his car and he slows it down with the remote.... Hehe probably the best example of the physics in skyrim. :D

Yeah i tried setgametimemultiplier .4 which sets the game at 40% speed. . . doesn't affect HDT.

HydrogensaysHDT thanks again for the update!

My report:

I have jitters. and setting ipresentinterval=1 and neither helped. Jacques00's edited hdtcbbe.xml linked to the mesh didn't help. With any of these, it delays the onset of jitters, as if it were some math-leak getting out of hand. The longer I'm in game, the worse it gets. 

Here's what stops the jitter:

1) waitbusyrenderer=1

2) disable ENB by renaming the dll

Allowing ENB to load, then toggling it off will still produce jitter. 

I have crash on quit. When I quit the game, either via console > qqq or by following the menus, the game seems to go thru it's shutdown sequence as it takes a couple seconds. Then i get the message "skyrim has stopped working" with a quit option. Thus far it appears to be non-destructive.

I've also had a couple of anomalous CTDs, but they're random and unrepeatable.

Other than the above, this IMO is the most natural looking one.

For other users, I think it's consistent enough to run It either without enb entirely, or with enb set with waitbusyrenderer=1

What's everyone else have?

WaitBusyRenderer must be on, or it will cause jitter because skyrim reflesh bones' positions together with plugin, then the plugin get wrong bones' positions and do unsafe writting to bones' transforms(skyrim is also writing them at the same time, and the result is unexceptable).

and about crash when quit, I think there must be a "More detail" button on the report window. I need more information.

I also get error report when debuging, but it's cause by skyrim itself.

Sadly, there is no "more information" on the report window.

The only thing I could find on it was in the event viewer, 

Faulting application name: TESV.exe, version: 1.9.32.0, time stamp: 0x51437ce5

Faulting module name: kernel32.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17965, time stamp: 0x506dbe4f

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0001139d

Faulting process id: 0x6df0

Faulting application start time: 0x01cebcaec6d852c4

Faulting application path: G:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\TESV.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll

Report Id: 42a1a5b0-28a2-11e3-8d4d-f80f4110a22e

and it gives no details on the details tab.

My skse error logs are unused. How do I force it to keep a verbose activity log?

Interesting thing is that I'm using ENB serie 0.108 TrueHDR (If I remember it right) and crash on exit is a harmless bug related to using this mod. But when I started to use HDT (7-22) I'm not getting the "Skyrim has stopped working" message anymore, it just quits normally.

Same here.  Skyrim just quits normally now.

Hydrogen is an absolute genius!  Mod works like a charm with the enb fix.

And to think: a few months ago this kind of graphic 'immersion' was only a (wet) dream. Now we've gone from a jittery part-time jiggle, with dogs & chickens immobilized or doing headstands, to this. Thanks for all your hard work, HydrogenSaysHDT. I'd also thank you for being a modding genius, but I suppose you can't help it. ;)  While I'm @ it, a big tip of the hat to monsto for quarterbacking this.

Yes indeedy, Skyrim is in danger of becoming a spectator sport. Blacksmithing in particular is more fascinating than ever...

Question: am I the only one who's seeing mostly horizontal movement with 9-28? Going up and down stairs produces enough vertical motion to satisfy the most rabid jiggle fiend (i.e. me). Otherwise, not much going on in the up-and-down department. Any chance an update will provide more, or the option to choose among various flavors?

Question: am I the only one who's seeing mostly horizontal movement with 9-28? Going up and down stairs produces enough vertical motion to satisfy the most rabid jiggle fiend (i.e. me). Otherwise, not much going on in the up-and-down department. Any chance an update will provide more, or the option to choose among various flavors?

Yes, I have noticed this as well--a lot of the vertical movement has been lowered in magnitude greatly--not sure if that was the effect of toning down the jiggle in the later versions.

I to hope there will be the ability to control the magnitude and other parameters of the physics, assuming those values are dynamically variable. Else, I'm all for different preset variations of the plug-in at least.

crash on exit can be averted by pressing the tilde key ~ and type qqq. for fast exit. crash on exit just means it did not have enough time to unloaded everything from memory and causes this error popup.

That's the way i've exited the game ever since i found out about it. There's no difference in the exit error.

Yes, I have noticed this as well--a lot of the vertical movement has been lowered in magnitude greatly--not sure if that was the effect of toning down the jiggle in the later versions.

I to hope there will be the ability to control the magnitude and other parameters of the physics, assuming those values are dynamically variable. Else, I'm all for different preset variations of the plug-in at least.

vertical movement is dampened at the bottom extent. IMO it's a very natural looking bounce. . . it looks like it would hurt someone that had a bounce that hard at the bottom. if horizontal were reduced in relation to it, it would make a great "natural" option.

I like the more natural movement; with just a slight exaggeration to make it more visible at a distance, but overall, natural is better, imo. 

Not to belabor the obvious or anything, but in real life, 'natural movement' varies considerably depending on breast size, breast density, age & previous history of the owner etc. etc.  In the size range of interest to at least some us pervs, a good deal more vertical movement would be natural. Or rather, inevitable. Yes? No?   :P

Just discovered this mod, it seems to work ok.

I am using UNPB TBBP

Only one problem, the bewbs sometimes fold back on themselves when walking sideways or does a certain body mod work better?  I am using xp32s anims. Is there a particular set of anims to use.

other than that , pretty awesome

Just discovered this mod, it seems to work ok.

I am using UNPB TBBP

Only one problem, the bewbs sometimes fold back on themselves when walking sideways or does a certain body mod work better?  I am using xp32s anims. Is there a particular set of anims to use.

other than that , pretty awesome

Try reinstalling your body mesh, that helped with me a couple of times when I updated.

This is awesome! Now that I have a true BBP body, it's beautiful!

But I have a little problem. When I'm trying the china dress, it goes wild and begin to extend in all directions at the barest of the moves. And I don't mean flutter, I mean going to the infinite, and it doesn't stop. YEah, I know is a lesser problem, but I have a character that wants to use that dress (she is a martial artist, after all). I have no ENB instaled, if it helps.

This is awesome! Now that I have a true BBP body, it's beautiful!

But I have a little problem. When I'm trying the china dress, it goes wild and begin to extend in all directions at the barest of the moves. And I don't mean flutter, I mean going to the infinite, and it doesn't stop. YEah, I know is a lesser problem, but I have a character that wants to use that dress (she is a martial artist, after all). I have no ENB instaled, if it helps.

Sry I fogot it for such a long time.

The dress was created long time ago, and with the plugin updated, some of the value need to recalcurate.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3435982268&uk=2619899231#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

So I'm wondering if anyone can answer a couple of questions for me.

I'm using CBBE, have all the proper idle animations/skeleton etc. HDT works just fine for me with BBP clothes or the TBBP body. The BBP clothes don't have any butt jiggle, though.

I'm just wondering if it's supposed to have butt jiggle on non-TBBP clothing? Is there a way to make that work? I love the mod, but I'd really like to be able to see the butt jiggle while wearing clothes.

Edit: It's a bodyslide body, if that matters.

--------------------

Unrelated to my question, but I can confirm you can edit the .xml file for HDT in order to increase (or decrease) the amount and force of the jiggle. Personally I turned it up a bit as it wasn't as noticeable as I liked. 

Here's the version I'm using: http://pastebin.com/aqsv3sF8

Archived