Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I prefer a more natural movement.  Too much bounce just looks silly, imo.  So, yeah, I agree, an eventual MCM option would be spectacular.

Thanks for all the work on this mod, btw.  Not sure if i said that in any previous thread, so just wanted to make certain that my appreciation was expressed.  :)

...and according to another forum member (have a look around), Boris was talking about some other HDT, not the one under discussion here.

ENBoost isn't working with HDTpe. Again, it's confirmed by Boris, and it can be easily observed: run em together, start Skyrim, run around some, open task manager, see the ENBhost.exe process memory consumption.

Mystery solved: I'm running EBSeries_v0199, which doesn't include ENBhost. I had to revert back to the earlier version to get that "can't live without it" jiggle. So it seems likely that ENBhost, whatever it does for ENBSeries, is the culprit. The older ENBSeries, ENBoost v3.0, and HDT Physics Extensions get along just fine on my rig.

EDIT: i just tried 9-23 and found it works smoothly (no twitching with VSync enabled, didn't try it without), but I have to admit I prefer the livelier action of 7-22. Do we dare hope that some day we'll see an in-game MCM configuration menu? That would be the cherry on top...

The only enbhost that are not working and are staying at 0,7mb are every enb above 201+, 200 has a working enbhost at least for me, but I'm not 100% sure if it's working correctly as it should.

1) if boris said it doesn't work, then it doesn't work

2) if a user is using it and it's working for them, then it works.

It's not about right or wrong or credibility, regardless of what anyone says. . .  it's about complex computer software that can work in ways that even creators don't expect when you introduce the variables of random system configs.

And around here, it's about helping to test the plugin to get it to a consistent working state.

Because vsync didn't fix my jitter. It fixes it for corwin78. Oh look. . . personal difference that vary's with config. 

Vsync off causes mammothfalls and poltergeists that move clutter on tables. And those poltergeists also play with your breasts, so, you better to always keep one of Vsync's enabled. It's Either iPresentInterval=1 in Skyrim's configuration files, or ENB's built-in vsync. Don't use Vsync from your videocard's control panel, don't keep more then a one of them enabled.

Yeah, I had spastic plates, books, and apple pies until I enabled VSync through ENB, which also made my girl's boobs stop jittering. As far as I can tell, the ENBoost option "FixPhysics=(true or false)" doesn't make any difference to either the HDT physics or the other weirdness. Not sure what it accomplishes, or under what circumstances.

And yes, the whole point of all this is to provide useful input, not one-up or one-down anyone. So has anyone else tried the combination (ENBseries_v0199, ENBoost v3, and either HDT 7-22 or 9-23) that's working for me? I'd be curious to know.

EDIT/AFTERTHOUGHT: I have no idea whether or not this matters, but in case it does: I'm using the 'Wrapper' not the 'Injector' version of ENBseries.

yes you need Vsync on, or else when you enter a room you will see stuff around you go flying. Vsync seem to to be capped at 60. previous version of enb had this set to 100 and it also caused the same problems.

YMMV on this.

I play with PresentInterval @ 0 and vsync off in enblocal and I've never experienced any of the gravitational anomalies that people tend to complain about. I was getting some breast jitter with HDT, but enabling WaitBusyRenderer fixed it without having to resort to vsync.

The amount of input lag that vsync causes in this game is just way too obscene.

yes you need Vsync on, or else when you enter a room you will see stuff around you go flying. Vsync seem to to be capped at 60. previous version of enb had this set to 100 and it also caused the same problems.

YMMV on this.

I play with PresentInterval @ 0 and vsync off in enblocal and I've never experienced any of the gravitational anomalies that people tend to complain about. I was getting some breast jitter with HDT, but enabling WaitBusyRenderer fixed it without having to resort to vsync.

The amount of input lag that vsync causes in this game is just way too obscene.

where is WaitBusyRenderer.

HydrogensaysHDT thanks again for the update!

My report:

I have jitters. and setting ipresentinterval=1 and neither helped. Jacques00's edited hdtcbbe.xml linked to the mesh didn't help. With any of these, it delays the onset of jitters, as if it were some math-leak getting out of hand. The longer I'm in game, the worse it gets. 

Here's what stops the jitter:

1) waitbusyrenderer=1

2) disable ENB by renaming the dll

Allowing ENB to load, then toggling it off will still produce jitter. 

I have crash on quit. When I quit the game, either via console > qqq or by following the menus, the game seems to go thru it's shutdown sequence as it takes a couple seconds. Then i get the message "skyrim has stopped working" with a quit option. Thus far it appears to be non-destructive.

I've also had a couple of anomalous CTDs, but they're random and unrepeatable.

Other than the above, this IMO is the most natural looking one.

For other users, I think it's consistent enough to run It either without enb entirely, or with enb set with waitbusyrenderer=1

What's everyone else have?

HydrogensaysHDT thanks again for the update!

My report:

I have jitters. and setting ipresentinterval=1 and neither helped. Jacques00's edited hdtcbbe.xml linked to the mesh didn't help. With any of these, it delays the onset of jitters, as if it were some math-leak getting out of hand. The longer I'm in game, the worse it gets. 

Here's what stops the jitter:

1) waitbusyrenderer=1

2) disable ENB by renaming the dll

Allowing ENB to load, then toggling it off will still produce jitter. 

I have crash on quit. When I quit the game, either via console > qqq or by following the menus, the game seems to go thru it's shutdown sequence as it takes a couple seconds. Then i get the message "skyrim has stopped working" with a quit option. Thus far it appears to be non-destructive.

I've also had a couple of anomalous CTDs, but they're random and unrepeatable.

Other than the above, this IMO is the most natural looking one.

For other users, I think it's consistent enough to run It either without enb entirely, or with enb set with waitbusyrenderer=1

What's everyone else have?

WaitBusyRenderer must be on, or it will cause jitter because skyrim reflesh bones' positions together with plugin, then the plugin get wrong bones' positions and do unsafe writting to bones' transforms(skyrim is also writing them at the same time, and the result is unexceptable).

and about crash when quit, I think there must be a "More detail" button on the report window. I need more information.

I also get error report when debuging, but it's cause by skyrim itself.

Will you be able to adress Hentai Pregnancy issue i described earlier in this thread somewhere? It's about the breast twitches when hentai pregnancy updates the breast size. And it's doing it quite often, in around 2-3 seconds interval. Twitch causes breasts to jump up, and produces clipping.

Will you be able to adress Hentai Pregnancy issue i described earlier in this thread somewhere? It's about the breast twitches when hentai pregnancy updates the breast size. And it's doing it quite often, in around 2-3 seconds interval. Twitch causes breasts to jump up, and produces clipping.

It's very difficult to process dynamic scaling in havok, expecially constraints.

about stop abruptly during the menu and console, I think the physics should pause when the game pause (because animations also pause), so I pause it on purpose. : )

A small quirk with this--the physics stops on such menu-based animations, like using the blacksmith menus and such. I just noticed it, so I am unsure if it is something worth fiddling with.

It's very difficult to process dynamic scaling in havok, expecially constraints.

Is there a way to omit scalar values from affecting the bones and only accept the rotational and transitional values? I am unsure of how havok-related constraints work, so I don't know how easy that would be to implement.

about stop abruptly during the menu and console, I think the physics should pause when the game pause (because animations also pause), so I pause it on purpose. : )

A small quirk with this--the physics stops on such menu-based animations, like using the blacksmith menus and such. I just noticed it, so I am unsure if it is something worth fiddling with.

Having breast movement at all times, is why I'm so interested in this mod.  If movement freezes during things like blacksmithing, it starts to become like the other forms of BBP mods, imo.  Not trying to belittle the amount of work that has to be going into this mod, just expressing my point of view.

Movement doesn't stop during crafting. Everything still jiggles while the player is working. Swinging the hammer on the anvil is particularly...immersive. Also any of Fore's idles benefit, from clapping, drinking, sweeping. Even chopping wood is erotic if you use your favorite sexy sweaty skin on a sunny day. I've been trying all kinds of animation replacers out there and it just makes them all sweeter. There should be a mod for gawkers to start to congregate when you are being an exhibitionist, walking around and doing stuff in your b-day suit. I don't even use BBP any more because in virtually every situation HydrogensaysHDT is superior. Try some armors with extreme weighting for extra jiggle...Ivy Valentine comes to mind...

Thanks for adding incredible physics to Skyrim!!

enable physics when racemenu and crafting menu ;)

fix bug when skeleton change.

new version is also uploaded to the old link.

Whoa, awesome. I can also confirm the physics+animations working on those menus. It is also a plus with the skeleton swap bug fix because it actually enabled physics to work on the custom giant skeleton I have (which means lady giants can BBP jiggle now using the latest version of this plug-in, v09-28). Once I get around to refining the paint weights for the giantesses (haven't had the time at current, sorry!), I'll make an update to the Naked Giants topic about that (along with a string of other updates I made to it).

To make sure though, is the skeleton fix made to be dependent on the skeleton node hierarchy or the actual node names (or both)? Just in case this setting is constant, so I can have an idea of what options we have in terms of custom BBP-compatible skeletons. The current nodes working (BBP-related of course) are the Breast and Butt nodes (at least with that custom skeleton that I could observe).

Thanks again for the great work and keep it up!

enable physics when racemenu and crafting menu ;)

fix bug when skeleton change.

new version is also uploaded to the old link.

Whoa, awesome. I can also confirm the physics+animations working on those menus. It is also a plus with the skeleton swap bug fix because it actually enabled physics to work on the custom giant skeleton I have (which means lady giants can BBP jiggle now using the latest version of this plug-in, v09-28). Once I get around to refining the paint weights for the giantesses (haven't had the time at current, sorry!), I'll make an update to the Naked Giants topic about that (along with a string of other updates I made to it).

To make sure though, is the skeleton fix made to be dependent on the skeleton node hierarchy or the actual node names (or both)? Just in case this setting is constant, so I can have an idea of what options we have in terms of custom BBP-compatible skeletons. The current nodes working (BBP-related of course) are the Breast and Butt nodes (at least with that custom skeleton that I could observe).

Thanks again for the great work and keep it up!

the skeleton bug is :

when skeleton changed, default bbp twitch breasts and butts to the center of scene (pos (0,0,0)) and no longer work until it reload in plugin

Archived