Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Does the physics only work with the chinese dress?

no it works with other stuff too.

@canderes

i looked at your nif in game and it was just as in your video.

a quick edit in nifskope and i fixed it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m999cue5988ik1b/giant.nif

I removed "26 skeleton.nif" and "21,110 CharacterController" and nested NPC Root [Root] in the ninode.

It all makes sense now. I haven't been removing siblings from root since I made human/beast rigs. I didn't know if removing those controllers would cause the giant to ctd so I kept them in there. Thanks. Sorry Hydrogen there was no bug for this I was just being stupid.

About strange jittery problem:

I limited fps to 30 in enb (or close enb, then 60fps) and the jittery disappear.

Enable WaitBusyRender can also solve this problem.

BTW. I uploaded a new version, but I forgot what were changed ....

You've said that you've uploaded a couple new versions, but don't post the links. Where can I get them?

Unless you're waiting for a decent working version. I wouldn't want you to burn out on it by posting daily updates but feeling like you're not getting anywhere...

I limited fps to 30 in enb (or close enb, then 60fps) and the jittery disappear.

You've said that you've uploaded a couple new versions, but don't post the links. Where can I get them?

Unless you're waiting for a decent working version. I wouldn't want you to burn out on it by posting daily updates but feeling like you're not getting anywhere...

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3435982268&uk=2619899231#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3435982268&uk=2619899231#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions

jeez . . . I am not a moron.

I liked the version you uploaded a couple of days ago where the breasts collided with each other and other objects, like the arms when they moved near them and other character's torso during sex animations. Was that just a test or are you going to develop it further?

I love playing my game with your physics mod! Thanks for your hard work and sharing with us all!

I liked the version you uploaded a couple of days ago where the breasts collided with each other and other objects, like the arms when they moved near them and other character's torso during sex animations. Was that just a test or are you going to develop it further?

I love playing my game with your physics mod! Thanks for your hard work and sharing with us all!

Was that 9-20 that required the extra setup?

I think whatever was updated in this version (v09-26) had to do with collisions of some sort since I loaded my character with the affected naked mesh and her breast kept floating away from each other, like repelling magnets. There might have been an option I overlooked, but it does not work like the previous version (v09-25).

The jittery effect still appears for me, of what I can see of it at least.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure what it is, but when using 09-25, it worked fine on naked meshes, but after using 09-26, the breasts move away from each other. At first, I thought it was the .dll, and then I thought it was the .xml, so I mix-and-matched between 09-25 and 09-26, and they still produced the same effect. I will have to test further, but I never had this issue before.

Edit 2: Okay, using 09-23 .dll doesn't have that problem (but of course, there's the jittery issue). It's the 09-25 and 09-26 .dll that do (the ones with the jitter fix implemented), even though 09-25 worked perfectly fine for me before. Again, I am unsure if I overlooked something since I do remember a mention of disabling self collisions somewhere.

Guest Jenova23

I think whatever was updated in this version (v09-26) had to do with collisions of some sort since I loaded my character with the affected naked mesh and her breast kept floating away from each other, like repelling magnets. There might have been an option I overlooked, but it does not work like the previous version (v09-25).

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure what it is, but when using 09-25, it worked fine on naked meshes, but after using 09-26, the breasts move away from each other. At first, I thought it was the .dll, and then I thought it was the .xml, so I mix-and-matched between 09-25 and 09-26, and they still produced the same effect. I will have to test further, but I never had this issue before.

Ignore...

Edit 2: Okay, using 09-23 .dll doesn't have that problem (but of course, there's the jittery issue). It's the 09-25 and 09-26 .dll that do (the ones with the jitter fix implemented), even though 09-25 worked perfectly fine for me before. Again, I am unsure if I overlooked something since I do remember a mention of disabling self collisions somewhere.

I need some more obvious infomations. Video or pictiures etc.

It works fine to me.

And in fact I'm not good at designing physics description file....

@Jenova23

see #257

Guest Jenova23

I need some more obvious infomations. Video or pictiures etc.

It works fine to me.

And in fact I'm not good at designing physics description file....

@Jenova23

see #257

Sorry you replied to fast for me to edit my post I found it though thx.

Can you make another version with extreme jiggles similar to this? I noticed how the jigglyness is deteriorating... :( or if there is a way to change the values let me know.

1362054345314.gif

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

@jacques00

I think sth is wrong with the collision filter.

when you use a xml with collision as default bbp, and wearing a cloth with collision, it may cause conflict.

In fact there're no collison in 9-23/9-20 dll(I disabled it by mistake).

so, did you rename hdtCBBE.xml as default bbp and bind a body mesh with hdtCBBE.xml?

Ah, I see. Yes, I am using hdtCBBE.xml (within my "character assets female" folder) and it is currently linked in the naked mesh.

Edit: Okay, I just tested the latest one with the "hdtCBBE.xml" renamed/move/deleted and it seemed to have fixed the issue--working as expected alongside the bbp animations (collisions and all). However, it did lose a couple of the side effects of when a mesh is linked to an existing .xml, such as: the ability to see the physics while the game is paused (both while in menus, and in the console), and the ability to see the physics in first-person (if you have The Joy of Perspective mod installed).

I hope this helps.

@jacques00

when you use a xml with collision as default bbp, and wearing a cloth with collision, it may cause conflict.

so, did you rename hdtCBBE.xml as default bbp and bind a body mesh with hdtCBBE.xml?

Ah, I see. Yes, I am using hdtCBBE.xml (within my "character assets female" folder) and it is currently linked in the naked mesh.

Edit: Okay, I just tested the latest one with the "hdtCBBE.xml" renamed/move/deleted and it seemed to have fixed the issue--working as expected alongside the bbp animations. However, it did lose a couple of the side effects of when a mesh is linked to an existing .xml, such as: the ability to move while the game is paused (both while in menus, and in the console), and the ability to see the physics in first-person (if you have The Joy of Perspective mod installed).

I hope this helps.

you can modify the default bbp xml.

replace all collisionFilterInfo=XXXXXXXX to colisionFilterInfo=-1 to disable all collision.

And, you are right, I fogot first-person

@jacques00

Edit: Okay, I just tested the latest one with the "hdtCBBE.xml" renamed/move/deleted and it seemed to have fixed the issue--working as expected alongside the bbp animations. However, it did lose a couple of the side effects of when a mesh is linked to an existing .xml, such as: the ability to move while the game is paused (both while in menus, and in the console), and the ability to see the physics in first-person (if you have The Joy of Perspective mod installed).

I hope this helps.

replace all collisionFilterInfo=XXXXXXXX to colisionFilterInfo=-1 to disable all collision.

Okay, cool. That was the part I missed out on--I think I skipped over it because I didn't know exactly what to do when you mentioned it the first time. But now that I understand, I went into the "hdtCBBE.xml" and changed almost all instances of "colisionFilterInfo" to -1--there were some that were already equal to 0, so I just left those alone and changed only the ones greater than 1 (which seemed like jumbles of numbers for me).

After making the changes, everything seems to work like normal with the added jitter fixes. The physics carry over to first-person too, but they do stop abruptly during the menu and console. I hope this information is more helpful and thanks for pointing that out.

@jacques00

I hope this helps.

Okay, cool. That was the part I missed out on--I think I skipped over it because I didn't know exactly what to do when you mentioned it the first time. But now that I understand, I went into the "hdtCBBE.xml" and changed almost all instances of "colisionFilterInfo" to -1--there were some that were already equal to 0, so I just left those alone and changed only the ones greater than 1 (which seemed like jumbles of numbers for me).

After making the changes, everything seems to work like normal with the added jitter fixes. The physics carry over to first-person too, but they do stop abruptly during the menu and console. I hope this information is more helpful and thanks for pointing that out.

about stop abruptly during the menu and console, I think the physics should pause when the game pause (because animations also pause), so I pause it on purpose. : )

@jacques00

I hope this helps.

about stop abruptly during the menu and console, I think the physics should pause when the game pause (because animations also pause), so I pause it on purpose. : )

No problem, I figured that was why--I am just used to seeing movement while using HDT during pause--so it's not a major drawback for me, just something I observed.

The mod is shaping up great so far, keep up the awesome work!

---

Also, for those who want the already-edited .xml file for testing (known to be compatible v09-26 for now), you can download the one I edited here:

hdtCBBE.xml

This file may become obsolete on future updates of HDT Physics, but if you are interested in linking it to your mesh, feel free (I may eventually delete it if it is no longer necessary). Hope this helps!

I tested the version from today and it works perfectly fine for me, I dare to say it's the best version for my setup so far.

Drawing the dagger gets more interesting like this ;)

What exactly are you using altogether to get the butt to jiggle like that?

Only the breasts of mine seem to jiggle lol :(

I have UNPB and TBBP skele

You'll need TBBP body meshes as well as the skeleton. UNPB TBBP meshes can be found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900

Well like Mickster posted, I use CBBE with the XPMS 1.81 skeleton and TBBP Meshes. 

It's a body created with Bodyslide++ and has a really small butt (not that you can really see that from behind), but the effect is actually clearly visible, which can not be said about many animations with (t)bbp I've used so far. At least in combination with a small butt.

Edit: And it seems Monsto doesn't update the OP with every new release, which isn't very surprising since the creator is very productive at the moment (3 new versions in the last two days alone), but I usually check at his account, he posted in #208

Archived